Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-18, 01:52
Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: my collection on deviant art (very graphic)

This is some gif i made to study motions

Added after 7 minutes:

Agent Chun-li

Story :

This happend before she strangled him... Agent Chun-li tried to explain that she's an "new employee and she had to work late".
But everything goes wrong and too quick.. He starts to raise his voice ; she tried to control him ; in total panic he starts to pull her hair like a crazy fool .. big mistake.
As he was pulling her ponytail harder and harder , Chun-li hammered his face with her left fist while holding the back of his head with her right arm .. then she dispatched some heavy knee strikes somewhere around the liver.
With the excitment of the action, she almost forgot she was not in the mountains training on demolishing some young trees with heavy kicks .. as a result, the lonely clerk was almost broken in pieces.

Chun-li doesn't like to do that but he was there at wrong place at the wrong time

Chun-li had to report the incident as soon as she could to her organization. It's the rules, she's cant go over it.
She had to give all the details of the incident and the way she process the inconvenant intruder in her mission.
It annoyed her quite a lot as she had to repeat 10 times that it took exactly 6 seconds to strangle the clerk to death. She wanted to be sure that no alarming sound could go out of his throat.

His head grow purple twice it's size, his tongue tip was tasting the desk and his eyes were popping out. Chun-li though that a camera would be enough to picture the evidence.

Since her childhood, Chun-li shows bitterness about her body and even anger or rage if someone says a single word of her physic. She always have been big boned , tall and heavy. Simply thick and massive. Now she's 6 feet 3 and since she's started training wrestling seriously, she never gone below 100kg. She was used to be called "fat" by skinny guys when she was kid, now she's used to kill them with her bare-hands if she has to. Though, she says she doesnt like to do that ; her Organization noticed that agent Chun-li often make some "calls" during a mission and seems to be like absent-minded when it comes to use a conventional weapon. Her justifications even turned into an interne joke for the staff working at the telephone reception service. With time, Chun-li became the exclusive agent used for a mission when it came that the use of a conventional weapon is highly inadvisable

continue ?

Last edited by Nincen; 05-Jun-18 at 01:52.
Old 05-Jun-18, 01:54
Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,534 Times in 765 Posts

WOW!! Love the choking one, but they're all great! How about a bodyscissor with the characters in the first set??
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 02:05
Last Achievements

Some random pictures i made :

Helen and the Minotaur made a test of strength by gripping their hands together . The Minotaur lost the use of his hands as Helen released them once his hand bones were crushed

After quick sight on it's awkward body , she detected it's rib cage and upper neck as the weak part of it's body ..

Once the Minautor's rib cage was firmly locked between her granite thigh and its head rolled under her iron arms, his body gone under her total control but his desesperate raging face .. then she just applied constant and growing pressure as long she can heard some random bones snapping or popping out of their socket. Helen just destoyed everything inside him and squeezed his life out.

The giant were used to eat the children of the surrounding villages. Stephanie run after the giant all up to the mountain, and found him exhausted deep down into his cave. She calm him down by punching his face to pulpe then started to cut his head off. He screamed like a pig

Stephanie forgots her sword or is it to keep the carpet clean ?

Hope you appreciate my work as its a pleasure to share my darkness, my best friend.

I work on Blender

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW!! Love the choking one, but they're all great! How about a bodyscissor with the characters in the first set??
Thx ! i appreciate reactions to my work (+ or -) It takes me hours to learn blender and make those pics , so people can "buy" them with a simple comment

Yes, i made the first set in the beginning . Now i can do better like performing the crushing of the rib cage if i make an animation. But i will only do new ones if i receive reactions on this thread

Last edited by Nincen; 05-Jun-18 at 02:05.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nincen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 08:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Wow, Nincen! This is some great stuff! Love the animations!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 08:46
Last Achievements

Thank you Making 3D animations is lot of work at beggining, but once all the assets are done, the production is unlimited and we jump over the 2 barriers we have in real-life videos :

- the girl is really stronger
- she has no inhibitions

I work with Blender and I'm dreaming about making a game mix of a beat'em up and a stealth game with some RPG elements.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nincen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 12:25
Points: 14,598, Level: 52 Points: 14,598, Level: 52 Points: 14,598, Level: 52
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,065 Times in 91 Posts

really amazing !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to glama188 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 19:58
Points: 6,727, Level: 35 Points: 6,727, Level: 35 Points: 6,727, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Nincen made a marvelous work on those characters.
Helen is my OC from "Helen and the Minotuar" and "Helen and te Centaur" short tales.
Both can be read at my DA page "thormanoftunder". Check all my stories gallery.

Once again, thanks, Nincen, for this awesome picture!!
The Following User Says Thank You to yhot000 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 20:33
Last Achievements

Hey thormanoftunder,

Stay tuned i will probably make something for your "Helen and the Centaur" .
Old 05-Jun-18, 21:59
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I would ask you to please definitely post more!.....Your artwork is fantastic and I am a huge fan of fatal conclusions!....... Could you give us a link to your DeviantArt page?
Old 06-Jun-18, 04:08
Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33
Last Achievements

excellent work. I prefer the male being small.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyinemo For This Useful Post:

Tags
animations, beatdown, kicks, neck break