Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Aug-17, 14:47
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default JudoKid Fight Team

'C'mon Dean," Rob said, slugging his friend in the shoulder. "You have a sweet gig! You gotta get me in there."

"It's not as great as it appears, sometimes," Dean said, rubbing his shoulder. They were leaving Dean's front porch, headed for his Camaro parked in the driveway. "Every job has its pluses and minuses."

Rob shook his head. "I can't see what the negatives are. It's three days a week, two hours a shift, and $750 under-the-table cash money. How is that not great?"

"All right," said Dean, as they got into his car. "I'll take you with me this time. But don't say I didn't warn you."

Forty-five minutes later they pulled up in front of a generic cement building in an industrial complex in the San Fernando Valley. There were very few cars around as they drove into the back parking lot. It was a massive building about the size of an airplane hangar. There were no signs that might hint at what sort of business it was.

"Tell me again," said Rob, getting out of the car and walking beside Dean as they headed for the security entrance. "How does this work, exactly?"

Dean sighed. "It's called JudoKid Fight Team. They're supposed to be a bunch of pint-sized crime fighters who travel around defeating bullies."

"I get that part. But how does it work?"

"The director is this little German woman. She has a couple of assistants. They give you your script, which is basically a series of wrestling maneuvers, and you stage a battle while they move around you with cameras."

"No dialogue?"

"No. Once they have the sequences to their liking they take it to the lab and insert balloon captions, like comic books. Then they post them online in photo sets or DVD's, in about twenty different languages."

"And this stuff sells?"

Dean shrugged. "Apparently. They've been doing it a while. I've been working here almost a year and they were here long before that."

They had arrived at the door where Dean slid a ID card through the reader, the door clicked open, and they went inside. Rob's jaw dropped.

The entire building had been partitioned into different rooms and sets, like an old-fashioned movie studio from the Forties. There were indoor scenes, forest scenes, deserts, airport terminals, city alleys, and more. He could see scores of kid running around in all manner of costumes, all of whom seemed to be between the ages of 10-15. Adults were few and far between. They were immediately accosted by a small middle-aged woman who appeared to be wearing a man's wool suit. She had short brown hair and enormous spectacles.

"Ah, Dean. It is good you are here," she said with a trace of an accent. "We are running behind schedule. Schedules are very important!" She shot a glance at Rob. "Who is this? Have you brought me a new villain?"

Dean nodded. "His name is Rob. He says he wants to give it a shot."

"Excellent." She looked up at Rob, frowning. She was a shade over five feet tall and Rob was 6 feet, so she had to crane her neck a little. "Are you good at following orders, Rob?"

Rob nodded eagerly. "For $250 per day? You bet."

She nodded humorlessly. "We shall see. Take him to costume." And just as quickly as she had appeared, she spun on her heel and marched off, barking orders at someone in the distance.

Before Rob could comment he heard Dean take a quick intake of air and mutter under his breath, "Oh shit..."

As Rob turned to see what had instigated that comment he saw a trio of young girls headed towards them. The front girl was clearly the leader, a pretty pre-teen with long shiny brown hair pulled back into a tight ponytail and wearing a tank top and yoga pants. As the other two girls fell in behind she marched right up to Rob and looked him up and down, then over at Dean.

"Who's this?" she said.

"Hi Princess," said Dean. Rob thought he sounded a little nervous. "I thought you were taking the summer off. This is my friend Rob. This is his first day."

"Hello Rob," she said, "You may call me Princess. Have you had much martial arts experience?"

Rob was astonished at how full of herself she seemed. He judged her to be about 12 years old, and to have that kind of cockiness while talking to a boy 6 years older was amazing. "I've had a little," he said.

She crinkled her nose as if hearing something funny. "We’ll just have to see how little, won't we?" Abruptly, she turned away, her entourage falling in behind. Calling out over her shoulder she said "Tell the Director I want him with me today."

Robe looked over at Dean, eyebrows raised. “What the hell was that all about?”

Dean tightened his lips into a grimace. “She’s kind of the star of these little dramas. She carries a lot of pull with the Director because her photo sets sell way more than anyone else’s. I thought she was going to be on vacation, but it looks like you’re going to be working with her today.” He looked at Rob as though he was about to say something else, then shook his head. “Let’s get you over to costume.”

Fifteen minutes later Rob found himself in what appeared to be a New York City alleyway, strewn with fake trash and garbage cans. He was dressed in basketball sneakers, baggy jeans drooping extremely low and an oversized Kobe Bryant jersey. He was topped off with a backwards ball cap. He thought he looked ridiculous. He was soon joined by Princess and her entourage. She was wearing a schoolgirl uniform; plaid skirt, white cotton blouse and white tennis shoes, as were her two friends.

She looked Rob up and down and nodded approvingly. “You look like a total creep. Perfect.”

They were joined by the Director and an assistant, who handed Rob a single page of paper. “Here you will find a list of the various wrestling maneuvers we will be using. If you have any questions about any of them, ask. If you have any physical conditions we should know about, now is the time to tell me. Do you?” She looked up at Rob expectantly.

Rob shrugged. Although no bodybuilder, he was a fit 180 pounds, and never shy about taking his shirt off when around pretty girls. “I’m good,” he said.

“Are you?” said Princess, circling him as if inspecting a prize animal. Once again, Rob was taken by her air of superiority. She was beginning to get on his nerves. Who did she think she was?

“All right then” said the Director, very business-like, “this is not complicated. The back story is that there is a nearby private school for wealthy families. You are a teenage delinquent who has been preying on those who wander too far from the school property and stealing from them.” She nodded towards Princess and her two friends. “Today you will find out that your victim has other ideas. You will attack her in slow motion and she will use various self-defense techniques against you. At some point we may ask you to stop so we can zoom in for close-ups. There is no sound and no lines to be spoken. Do you think you can perform in a realistic manner?”

“Sure,” Rob said.

“Very well. We begin.”

The Director positioned Rob around a building corner and had Princess enter the other end, walking slowly and chatting with her two friends. Upon the Directors command, Rob jumped out and confronted the girls in a menacing manner. As he grew nearer, he made a slow-motion lunge towards Princess, seizing her by the shoulders. She brought her palms together and shot them skyward, breaking his grip. She then spun to the side and grabbed his wrist, twisting it as she continued her spin. She now added her other hand and spun as she ducked underneath his arm. In the blink of an eye Rob found his arm twisted behind his back and fell to his knees as she applied upward pressure with both hands.

It had happened so quickly he barely had time to think as Princess used her knee between his shoulder blades to push him face down onto the street, his arm trapped behind him.

“Excellent!” shouted the Director.

With one knee on his back, Princess spun to the side, maintaining a firm grip on his wrist. She now straightened his arm, swung a leg around and pinned his arm against her body, one hand on his wrist and the other applying pressure behind his elbow in a perfect arm bar.

Even though she probably only weighed a hundred pounds Rob knew that with the leverage she had there was no way he could move without causing himself injury. Even so, he felt stunned by the speed with which she had rendered him immobile and felt obligated to show her that his strength was something she needed to be wary of. He attempted to gather himself to throw her off but she sensed his movement and dropped her full weight onto the knee in his back. At the same time she increased pressure on his elbow.

“Zoom in! Zoom in!” cried the Director as an assistant knelt in front of Rob, panning over the scene of the young girl dominating the bigger boy. Rob saw the camera and was determined not to show just how much pain he was in, but as it drew near, Princess applied more pressure and a gasp escaped his lips.

“Oh, sorry,” said Princess, “am I hurting you?”

There was smugness in her tone that infuriated Rob. Making his voice sound as normal as possible, he said “Oh no, I’m fine. How long am I supposed to hold this position?”

“It doesn’t matter to me. I could keep you here all day if we needed to.”

Infuriated, Rob struggled to keep his voice level. “That’s a laugh.”

“Is it?” With a wrench, Princess increased the pressure and Rob couldn’t keep a yelp of pain escaping.

“Cut!” shouted the Director. As Princess released his arm, she stepped over him and went to join her giggling girlfriends. The Director addressed Rob as he slowly rose to his feet. “That was superb,” she said, “I particularly liked the expression of pain that crossed your face. Do you think you can replicate that emotion in our next scene?”

Rob didn’t trust his voice so he just nodded. Was it just his imagination, or did her eyes seem to be glistening a little behind her thick glasses?

There was a short break while the assistants set up the next scene so Rob leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, waiting. Shortly, Princess and her crew came strolling over. Rob just couldn’t get over how cocky she seemed. Her chin was tilted slightly, a smirk playing about the corners of her mouth, and she had a confident swagger to her walk. Grudgingly, Rob had to admit that she had a lot to feel confident about; she was extremely pretty, had a flawless complexion and full, curved lips. Although her upper half was undeveloped, her legs and hips were quite curvy. He found himself wishing she were three or four years older, then quickly banished the thought. The young girl was well on her way to becoming a little bitch.

“I thought you said you had some martial arts training?” she said.

“I do,” Rob answered angrily.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at her two friends, who covered up giggles. She looked back at Rob. “Okay, but just in case that training isn’t enough to protect you, how about if we do this:” she said, “we’ll make up a signal. If I start hurting you too bad, just give me two taps with whatever hand you have free and I’ll ease up.”

Rob straightened up and gave her a menacing glower, which didn’t seem to affect her at all. “I don’t need your little signal,” Rob said, “I doubt very much if you’ll be in a position to hurt me that much.”

She shrugged and gave him a sunny smile. “Suit yourself,” and skipped away with her friends.

Soon, the Director summoned Rob over to the far end of the alley, handing him another sheet of paper with the required wrestling moves. “Very well,” she said, “Here is the situation you are finding yourself in next. You have managed to escape the arm bar and have cornered the young girl against a wall. As you approach her, you stoop to pick up a piece of wood. At that moment, she turns the tables and attacks you. Got it?”

Rob nodded, studying the paper. The scene called for something called a “Toketa”, whatever that was. It didn’t matter to him. He was determined to put Princess in her place, but didn’t want to get fired. $250 was a lot of money. He would have to be very careful.

The scene began. Rob walked menacingly down the alley as Princess appeared to be cowering in fear against a brick wall. The piece of wood he was supposed to pick up was strategically placed and he bent to pick it up a few yards from Princess. At that precise moment she launched her attack. She sprang forward with stunning speed, leaping forward to seize the back of Rob’s head as he bent over, and like playing a game of Leap Frog, pounced forward, landing on his back. Simultaneously, her legs wrapped around his head, ankles locked.
Rob staggered under the sudden weight of the girl on his back, blinded by her thighs clamped against his head. He lost his balance and fell to his knees. As he did she planted her feet firmly on the ground. Now Rob found himself in the ridiculous position of being on his knees in front of the young girl with her legs squeezing the living daylights out his neck, her skirt tucked between her legs. The pain was sharp and sudden. Instinctively, he reached up to pull her thighs away from his neck. No sooner than he grasped her firm legs than he felt her hands take hold of his wrists and jerk them suddenly upwards, pulling them skyward and placing incredible strain on his shoulder sockets. In the space of only a few seconds he was now hopelessly immobilized.

He was frantic. As the Director cried “Zoom in! Zoom in!” he strained with all his might to tear his arms loose, but her grip was amazingly strong, and had the advantage of excellent leverage. Finally he was able to tear one arm free and used it to grab her calf. In response, she crossed her ankles and increased pressure on his neck. He felt his breathing becoming labored. He was going to pass out! Putting everything he had into it, he struggled to rise, but it was useless. A seventh-grade girl had him in a totally helpless position, utterly under her control. His struggles grew weaker and his breathing more labored. He felt like she was going to kill him.

He did the only thing he could do. He reached up feebly and tapped her thigh twice, signaling surrender. She released her scissors hold and stepped back.

“Cut!” shouted the Director. She beamed at Princess. “That was most excellent.”

Rob fell back on his heels, gasping for air. Rubbing his neck, he looked up at the young girl who had almost strangled him.

“Lucky thing we had that signal. I could have really hurt you!" she said. “Sometimes I don’t know my own strength.”

As she skipped away Rob felt his anger growing like a volcano. The whole thing was designed to make him look like a complete jerk! He struggled with his emotions, trying to keep them in check and focus on the $250. Finally, he regained his composure and joined the group at the other end of the alley where they were setting up the final scene. Thank God it was almost over.
As the Director huddled with the assistants Princess came wandering over with her two friends. “Are you okay?” she asked in a sickeningly sweet fake voice. Her girlfriends giggled. “I hope you don’t have any injuries. You were really squirming down there.”

Rob sharply said “I’m fine.”

Princess said “Well, physically you may be, but your ego must really be taking a beating too.”

“Meaning what?”

“Well, it must be pretty difficult to accept that a seventh-grader can make you kneel before her and whimper. I bet you didn’t expect that when you came here today.”

“You shut up,” Rob said angrily. “This whole thing is designed to make you look good. Don’t confuse it with what might happen in real life.”

Princess blinked at him coyly. “You mean in real life there would be a different outcome? Like maybe you would beat me up instead of me beating you up?”

“You didn’t beat me up!”

“It sure felt like it.” She turned to her two friends. “Natalie, did it look like I beat him up to you?”

The younger-looking blonde chewing her gum furiously nodded. “Totally. I thought he was going to start crying.”

“Wow,” said Princess, turning back to Rob. “You’re not getting much respect here, Rob. Are we hurting your feelings?”

Never before had Rob so wanted to punch somebody in the face. The three preteens stared back at his as though daring him to try. A long silent moment passed as they stared at each other.

The Director bustled over with her sheets of paper. “Final scene. Everybody ready?”

As they nodded the Director tuned to Rob. “That last scene looked as though it might have taken a toll on you. Would you like to face one of the younger girls next? Someone not as strong?”

Rob thought his head was going to explode. Was everyone crazy? Couldn’t they see this for what it really was? “No,” he said curtly, “I want to face Princess again.”

Princesses face lit up in a smile and she clapped her hands girlishly. “Goody!”

The Director motioned them forward and handed them their instructions. Rob read them and smiled. He was finally getting a break. He was to start the scene with her in a choke hold. Perfect, he thought, let’s see her get out of that.

They stood in the center of the alley as Rob snaked his arm around her neck from behind. She stood calmly as Rob tightened his grip.

“Action!” said the Director.

Rob squeezed and felt her neck muscles tighten. He realized for the first time she was much stronger than she had first appeared. As he pressed up against her back he could feel the firmness of her body. “Let’s see you get out of this,” he whispered into her ear, bracing himself with legs spread apart.

She suddenly sagged against him, as though losing consciousness. Wary of tricks, he had no choice but to lean forward as all of her weight fell. She grabbed his arm to relieve pressure on her windpipe and fell even further, dropping to her knees. As Rob stooped over her she released his arm, and using both hands reached up behind his head, locked her fingers together and pulled down and forward. At the same time she lashed out with her foot and kicked his shin as hard as she could. Pain shot through him and he felt himself tumbling forward in a somersault, landing with a thud on his back, his hold on her broken.

With lightning-quick speed, Princess dove towards him. He saw her coming and managed to roll away from her. As he started to scramble to his feet she tackled him from behind, flattening him face-first. Once again he found himself the victim of poor leverage, his wrists clamped tightly by her strong hands as she sat upright on the small of his back, then shot her legs out in front of her. Her canvas sneakers dug into his jaws from each side as she straightened her legs and simultaneously leaned back, pulling on his arms.
The pain was excruciating. His neck was being stretched and his arms felt like they would pop out of the sockets. He gasped in agony as the Director and her two assistants came in for a close-up.

“Zoom in right there, in his face. I want our customers to feel how much pain he is in,” said the Director. She got on one knee and inspected Rob, who was now completely helpless. “Get a close-up of Princess. I want to record her smile.”

Just before Rob thought his shoulders were going to pop, Princess released his arms and slid forward, straddling his neck and tucking her knees underneath her. Rob felt all of her weight on his shoulders and neck as his face was smashed into the asphalt. He tried to get to his knees but she once again gained control of his arms. One at a time, she pulled them forward and shoved them under her knees, so that she was kneeling directly over his head. Then she sat down.

Rob’s world went dark as her legs clamped against his head. Then she made it worse. No longer needing to control his arms, she settled comfortably on the back of his head, raised her plaid skirt and dropped it over his head, completely covering him.

The Director, assistants, and the two friends applauded as Princess calmly reached up behind her and tightened her ponytail. “Very, very good, Princess. That was most dominating.”

Underneath her skirt, Rob’s protests were muffled by her clenched thighs. Her crotch pressed against the back of his neck and his arms flopped uselessly out to the side. He kicked feebly as his strength and his will faded.

Princess wiggled a bit and lifted the front of her skirt, revealing the back of Rob’s head firmly gripped by her smooth thighs. “Are you okay under there?”

He girlfriends tittered at Rob’s muffled reply.

“I’m pretty comfortable, but you don’t look so good. Know what? If you beg me I might let you up.”

“All right, Princess,” the Director said, “you may let him up now. We are done for the day.”

She pouted and stuck out her lower lip. “He has to beg me first.”

Rob’s voice was muffled but he sounded titanically angry.

“What did you say? I couldn’t hear you. Oh wait – I didn’t realize I was smothering you. Let me loosen up a little.” Princess scooted back enough that Rob’s face was no longer pressed into her thigh.

“Let me up,” he panted.

“Beg me.”

Rob’s world was collapsing. How he had come to this position was bewildering. Around him a ring of people waited expectantly for him to say the words that would free him and let scene finally end.

“Please,” he whispered, almost choking.

Princess cupped her hand behind her ear. “Still can’t hear you. Louder, please.”

Struggling to keep his voice from trembling Rob said “Please let me up…”

“Okeydokey,” she said, rising to her feet. She stood astride Rob for a moment as he rolled over onto his back. He looked up at her standing over him and was filled with shame. Her schoolgirl outfit only served to emphasize how young she was, and she had thoroughly destroyed him.

She shook her head sympathetically. “Bad first day for you, “she said, and joined her two friends as they walked away giggling.

The two assistants helped Rob to his feet as the Director handed him an envelope. “I disagree. That was very good for the first time. Next week we have something even better planned. Here is your pay. You have earned it.”

Rob opened the envelope and counted the cash as they left. Somehow, it didn’t seem like it was enough.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 18-Aug-17, 20:59
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: JudoKid Fight Team

Great as always.

I was afraid you had stoped writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-17, 21:14
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you so much for writing this story for us, mate. I really enjoyed it. Princess has a very confident and cocky attitude that only makes her dominant skills even more exciting. It sounds like this storyline could have a lot of possibilities. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-17, 00:02
Points: 2,992, Level: 22 Points: 2,992, Level: 22 Points: 2,992, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I LOVE this story!!!!!
I would love to see it continued if you have more ideas!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jon Stark For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-17, 07:41
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Last Achievements

A good original story! A nice moment was Rob kneeling and whimpering before Princess.
I hope there are sequels. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to lacet For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 14:42
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: JudoKid Fight Team Part 1 & 2

In the long carpeted hallway just outside of the Costume Department, Rob paced angrily while Dean pleaded with him to regain some composure.

"C'mon," Dean said, "Just forget about it. Focus on the fact that you have $250 and let the rest go."

Rob whirled on him. "Forget it? Let it go?" He resumed his angry pacing. Most everyone else had left the building and they had the hallway to themselves. "You don't understand what I went through. You don't know how... how...."

"Humiliated you were?"

"Yes! I was humiliated!
"
"I know," sighed Dean.

"That little bitch used that whole set-up to make me look like a fool."

"I know."

"She almost strangled me!"

"I know."

Rob was so angry he was almost had tears in his eyes. "She... she...hurt me, man! She taunted me, then sat on top of me and made me beg her to let me up!"

"I know."

"You keep saying I know. You weren't even there!"

Dean sighed again. "I know, because you're not the first."

"What do you mean - there have been others?"

"She's been here three years. There have been lots of others. Including me."

Rob stared at him dumfounded. "You? She did the same to you?"

Dean hung his head and nodded. “She gets some sort of charge out of humiliating older, bigger boys. She zeroes in on the newcomers and concentrates on making them suffer. She doesn't let up until they completely submit to her. She has one hell of a mean streak."

Rob stared at him open-mouthed. "And how have you let her get away with it? Why haven't you paid her back? This is some seriously messed-up shit. You’re pampering her - like calling her Princess. What the fuck is that all about?"

Dean ran his fingers through his hair, obviously uncomfortable. "It's a little complicated."

"What's so complicated? You catch her after production, get in her face, and tell her that now that we're not acting, would she like to repeat some of the things she said earlier. That's what I'm going to do."

"I wouldn't if I were you, is all I'm saying. Let's just go."

Rob scoffed. "You act like you're afraid of losing your job more than your pride. I like the money, but she can't get away with what she did. I'm going to straighten her out and if she says anything to the Director it will be her word against mine."

"It's not that..."

"Well, what then? Say what you mean." Rob was getting impatient.

"Look Rob, she's been doing this for three years. That's a hell of a lot of fights, like over 400. She's gotten really good at this stuff. She's kind of..., well, she's kind of a badass."

Rob stared, then threw his head back and laughed. "Did you just hear yourself? You just described a 12-year-old-girl as a badass. A girl five years younger than us."

Dean squirmed uncomfortably. "I know how old she is. I'm just saying she's really good at fighting."

Rob continued to stare, then incredulous, said "I can't believe it. You're afraid of her! Afraid of a 12-year-old girl!"

Dean flushed, but didn't say anything. It was obvious by his reaction that Rob was right. He was afraid of her.

"What happened to your balls?" Rob said, "Did she take them from you? She just graduated from the sixth grade! How can she possibly be a badass?"

"It's not just the fighting," Dean said, "She's a freak. She's like,really, really strong."

Rob laughed again. "Now I've heard everything. You're afraid to challenge a really really strong little girl. The great Dean Carson."

They were interrupted by movement at the end of the hallway. Princess had finally emerged from the locker room. She was wearing black yoga pants that showed off her surprisingly curvy bottom and legs, a purple tank top, and had a backpack slung over one shoulder. Her light brown hair was out of the ponytail and fell loosely just below her shoulders. She saw the two boys and increased her pace and marched right up to Rob, staring up at him.

"Well, look who's back on his feet. Being flat on your stomach get uncomfortable?"

Rob reddened. It was amazing how fast this little snip of a girl could get under his skin. He practically spat his words out. "Listen to me, you little brat - what you did back there was way out of line. If it hadn't of been for the money I would have - "

"You would have what?" She interrupted. "Fought back a little harder? I don't think so. I think you were trying as hard as you could and I still beat you up."

Rob inched closer. "You and I both know that entire set-up is designed to make you look like a little hero. If that was real life you would have been crying and begging for mercy in no time."

She looked at him coolly. "It's really hard to admit you lost to a girl, isn't it? And lost so badly, too."

"That wasn't any kind of real battle!"

"Did it feel real when I had your arm twisted behind your back and my knee planted between your shoulder blades? How about when I scissored your neck and you almost passed out? That seemed pretty real to me."

"It was a totally fake set-up! You had it all laid out for you! There's no way that would have happened in real life."

"Well, how about when I held you down, sat on your neck and covered up your head with my skirt? Was that fake?"

The memory of that ultimate humiliation was still raw in Rob's mind. He glowered down at the little girl who stared unflinchingly back. He said "You better watch what you say, you little ---"

"Sounds to me like you want a rematch."

He stared with his mouth hanging open. This little girl was challenging him to a fight! He couldn't believe it!

She said, "Okay. What do you say we settle it right here and now?"

He was stunned. "I'm not going to fight a 12-year-old! I'll get arrested!"

She let her backpack fall to the ground and shoved him sharply, a stinging poke to his chest. "Come on, you little pussy. There's no set-up now, no acting. Let's see you teach me a lesson."

That set him off. With a growl he lunged at her but she was ready for him. Using his forward momentum she grabbed his arm and shouldered him into the wall. He bounced off, spun and lunged again, this time wrapping her in a bear hug. She dug her heel in behind his knee, forcing it to buckle and they toppled to the ground, rolling as they landed with her squirming loose and climbing onto his back, her arm snaking around his neck in a chokehold. He staggered to his feet with her clinging to his back, her legs now wrapped around his waist as she squeezed his throat and his waist at the same time.
It had all happened so fast! Rob was nearly stunned by how quickly the girl had gone on the attack. Dean was right – she was more than a staged grappler, she was someone who knew how to fight.

He pulled at her arm with both hands, trying to loosen her chokehold. He couldn’t believe her grip! Finally he slammed her into the wall and loosened her hold. She fell to the ground and he dove to get on top of her. Now was a chance to use his 80-pound weight advantage and hold her still.

She had other ideas. As soon as he dove she managed to roll to the side enough that he didn’t make full contact. He only got one arm on her and she seized it with both hands, twisting it as she rolled away. Rob got one foot in her stomach and pushed, forcing her to release his arm.

On her knees, it was her turn to dive on him as he was about to sit up. He went backwards but shoved her aside before she could establish any kind of hold. She tumbled backwards and while on her back, grabbed his ankle, holding it on her shoulder. Quickly she threw a leg over his and locked her ankles just above his knee in a scissors, applying downward pressure and almost hyperextending his knee. He kicked at her with his free leg with all his might. It caused her to lose her hold and he pulled away from her.

With lightning speed she jumped to her feet as Rob still sat on the floor with his back to the wall. She advanced slowly and Rob realized how ridiculous the situation looked right then, with him sitting on the floor panting while a young girl slowly advanced in a threatening manner. He realized that if he was going to win he had to get more aggressive and take the fight to her instead of just playing defense.

He scrambled to his feet as she launched herself at him and drove her shoulder into his stomach. It was a perfect tackle and he slammed to the ground on his back. How she had generated so much power from her legs was amazing to him.

Now he found himself on his back, trapped underneath a girl just recently in the sixth grade, looking up at her long hair trailing down on him, a look of fierce determination on her face, glaring down at the 17-year-old boy as she seized his wrists with her strong little hands and started to force them down.

Then the worst imaginable thing happened. She began to take control of the fight. She mounted him, straddling his chest, her smaller but solid arms straining to pin his wrists to the ground, leaning forward as Rob struggled underneath her, legs kicking frantically, trying with all his might to free his arms from her grip. He couldn’t get her off! She stared down at him, hair surrounding their faces like a curtain, never taking her eyes off of his, and slowly, steadily, she exerted her will and began to overpower him. His eyes widened as he realized in horror that he was being outmuscled by a twelve-year-old girl. A twelve-year-old girl! This couldn’t be happening! He was eight inches taller and 80 pounds heavier! There was no way she should have been able to do that!

But she was. A look of triumph was dawning in her eyes and he couldn’t stand seeing her staring down at him any longer and thrashed his head from side to side, his torso heaving, his arms straining, anything to break free, but it was no use. With a final burst of energy she slammed his wrists to the ground and tightened her knees against his ribs. She had beaten him fair and square. A preteen girl was stronger than him. He squeezed his eyes shut so he wouldn’t have to look up at her victorious grin.

Next she firmly established her dominance. Scooting up on his chest, she took one arm at a time, pulling them down to his side, then rising a little as she shoved them behind her knees and trapped them between calf and thigh. When she was finished she had both arms securely pinned, her crotch shoved up against his chin, both hands resting on her hips as she looked down between her legs at his trapped face.

“You know what’s coming, right?” she said, “The ultimate humiliation?”

“What?” he managed to gasp, “What is it you want?”

“I want you to experience the feeling of being completely tamed by me. Completely broken. I want to make sure you realize that I am your Princess and you are a lowly peasant. ”

“I do, I am…” he stammered.

“Not yet, you’re not. Not until my butt has its say.”

“No, no… you can’t…. it’s not right…”

Rising up, she slid forward until her yoga-pant-covered ass was right over him. Begging and practically in tears, he frantically whipped his head from side to side. And then she sat on his head. His protests were muffled as she wriggled her rear from side to side to make sure he was thoroughly covered. Then she folded her arms and smiled. She loved the feeling of them struggling underneath her bottom while she rode them like a horse.

A long minute went by. His legs, once kicking furiously, began to weakly twitch. His pinned arms flopped aimlessly to the side.

Dean, who had been pacing like a caged wolf, could not stand to watch from the sidelines anymore. She was smothering him! His friend was being smothered by a 12-year-old girl’s ass!

Dean launched himself at her from behind but she heard him coming. Half turning, just as he was about to shove her off, she snatched in the air like a cobra and seized the two middle fingers on his right hand. She bent them backwards as hard as she could.

“Ahhhh!” Dean screamed sharply. He dropped to his knees as she applied pressure. The pain was sharp and severe.

“Come around to the front,” she ordered, twisting even further. Dean rose to his feet and half-crouched in agony as she led him around to the front while still firmly seated on Rob’s head. When he got to the right position, she suddenly rose to her feet and jerked his fingers downward, felling him to his knees as he squealed in pain. Underneath her, Rob’s arms were now free as he gasped for breath but before he could rise she planted a foot on his neck and said “Don’t you dare move.” He looked up, saw the look she was giving him and obeyed.

She jerked Dean forward. “Lay across the top of him.” Dean fell forward and landed sideways across Rob’s chest. She released his hand, planted a foot on each side of Rob’s head and sat down on Dean’s back, on the pile of beaten boys, her forearms resting comfortably on her knees. Rob groaned slightly but one stern look from her and he shut up. Dean moaned “I think you broke my fingers.”

“No I didn’t, but I could have. Now listen guys, we’re going to sit here a moment and think about what just happened. You were silly enough to think you could beat me and found out you were in way over your heads. As my mom tells me sometimes, “You failed to consider the consequences of your actions.” You are very, very bad boys and I think that calls for some sort of punishment. Any ideas?”

Just then a door at the end of the hallway opened and an attractive woman in her mid-thirties entered. She saw the girl sitting on the two boys and said “Charlotte, what in the world are you doing?”

Princess jumped to her feet, her evil grin suddenly replaced by a sunny smile as she said, “Hi Mom. We’re just goofing around.” She grabbed her back pack and skipped down the hallway, saying back over her shoulder, “That was fun. I’ll see you boys later. Think about what I said, okay?” Then, to her mother, she said “Can we stop for ice cream on the way home?”

“Sure, honey,” the woman said, patting her on the head and combing her hair with her fingers. “Your hair is a mess! Did you lose your brush?” The door closed behind them.

Dean moaned and rolled off, clutching his sore fingers. Rob stared up at the ceiling and wondered how he could live with himself as it sunk in that a hundred-pound 12-year-old girl had nearly killed him with her bare hands. And her ass.

At the other end of the hallway, the door was cracked a little in a dark room. Inside the room the Director kept aiming her digital film recorder as the boys staggered to their feet and slowly exited. “Most excellent,” she murmured to herself.
Old 23-Aug-17, 15:21
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Wow! Great story, man!
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 20:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Most excellent, indeed!
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-17, 22:21
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Last Achievements

wow that was great , moree!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-17, 12:08
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks, I'm working on Part 3 even as we speak.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post: