Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-13, 07:56
Temporary group
Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Playful boxing: fantasy come true.

Not too long ago I was at a house party where I ran into an old friend from work. We're about the same height and she's kind of a tough, one of the guys kind of a chick so we always used to joke about being able to beat the other up. Always playful and usually instegated by me, I think partially cuz I secretly thought she might actually be able to beat me up. The thought kind of fascinated and terrified me.

But here I was now, face to face with her, with everyone drinking, I became worried something might actually come of it, hoping she had forgotten about how we used to joke.

She didn't.

About an hour into the night she playfully brought it up, saying she wanted to settle this once and for all and continued to egg me on for a while. I'm pretty sure she was joking but the drunk owner of the house produced some boxing gloves and all of a sudden everyone was egging us on.

Finally I agreed, thinking we'd just lightly tap eachother a few times and thatd be it, although deep down I was still nervous as hell.

She was a few inches shorter than me, (about 5'4'' to my 5'6''), brown skin and long brown hair. Thin and pretty from the waist up, but kind of disproportionately wide hips and thighs. It was these that always intimidated me before really. With her low center of gravity and strong base I always thought she might give me a run for the money If I ever wrestled her... but I never even considered having to face her in a boxing match.

We put on the gloves and slowly moved toward eachother with everyone shouting words of ecouragement, mostly to her. Nothing like having a bunch of friends and strangers rooting for you to get your ass kicked... and by a girl no less.

"Don't you worry handsome, it'll be over before you know it." She had a big grin on her face as hit me with a few shots to the arms and shoulders. We went back and forth a bit, with her doing most of the work. I was too scared to leave myself open and mostly just covered up.

After a few minutes she came in to give me a few shots to the body, I was able to gaurd against most of them until I grabbed her in a clinch I guess and kinda pushed her off of me. I guess I overdid it a bit because she came right back at me harder and faster this time, backing me up against one of the basement columns, still a smile on her face but hitting me much harder this time.

Everyone stared laguhing and cheering for her. I tried to say something to tell her to take it easy on me but that's when one of her punches hit me in the side just hard enough to surprise me before hitting me with two rights to the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

I had just enough to think "oh god, no" as her left fist hit me twice in the head. The first hit glancing off the side of my head, the second one slamming right into my cheek just below the eye. (Though I only really remember the first one, and had to be told about the finishing blow later.)

The next thing I remember I'm on sitting on the floor leaning against the column. (I'm told I was only out for a few seconds, but most everyong was drunk so who knows really?) A few people are crowded around me including her. Once they realized I was alright everyone started laughing and cheering again. Said she felt bad for knocking me out and apoligized... while grinning and laughing of course. Then she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek to "make me feel better" and followed it up with "Well now you know who's tougher". Then she stood up and one of the other girls raised her hand, declaring her the winner. I just kind of sat there dumb-founded as she stood over me, smiling down at me and flexing in victory.

The next morning I woke up with a black eye and a couple of texts, making fun of me about the fight. Things like:

"you got knocked the f**k out!"

"haha, you got beat by a girl!"

Some of them from people who weren't even at the party.

I haven't really talked to her since, and even though it was one of the more humiliating things to happen to me in a while, I can't help but wonder what it'd be like to have a rematch, maybe wrestling this time...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dawrestler69 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-13, 10:04
Banned
Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13 Points: 1,247, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Default Re: Playful boxing: fantasy come true.

Sounds like she connected with the sweet spot for the KO!
Old 24-Apr-13, 18:39
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Never seen her wrestle, but you should see her box.
Old 21-Aug-13, 06:57
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like she connected with the sweet spot for the KO!
The thing that's still kinda killing me is that she might not have even been able to connect with that sweet spot if I had been able to fight back. Maybe if I hadn't been so nervous about getting beat up by her I could have gone on the offensive more in the beginning and maybe she couldn't have knocked me out. Or maybe I could have even beaten HER.

Then again she could have still beaten me up just the same ...I'm not sure which is worse, getting beaten up by a woman because she psyched me out, or getting beaten up by a woman because she was just plain better.

I can't help but wonder what a rematch would be like...
The Following User Says Thank You to dawrestler69 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-14, 23:20
ap643

Great read! Would love to read a rematch whether another boxing match or a wrestling tussel. Please write more!
Old 23-Nov-14, 09:27
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

You must redeem yourself lol for all men
Old 23-Nov-14, 15:59
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You must redeem yourself lol for all men
i'll try
Old 26-Nov-14, 05:06
Temporary group
Last Achievements

...actually looks kind of similar to this girl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dawrestler69 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-14, 12:44
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Any chance you getting in contact with her? You should try joking around and say how about a rematch, let me redeem myself, and see if she would go for a wrestling match. What would you guess was her weight and what is yours? Thank you for the story bro
Old 25-Feb-15, 05:21
Temporary group
Last Achievements

So a little while ago I started hanging out with some people on a regular basis, some of them were actually at that party, saw the fight happen, and still hung out with the girl (who we'll call Carla) from time to time. So of course, I eventually ran into her again. She luckily made no mention of our last encounter, though when she first saw me and asked me how I was, mentioned it'd been a while since she saw me, then gave me a knowing little smile and winked.

I could just be paranoid but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a quiet little reminder that she beat me up. Sometimes another girl, Jamie, when no one was looking, would look at Carla, then look me in the eye, and smile. She was one of the friends who was at the party, so she saw it happen... and was always happy to remind me about it when it was just the two of us or no one was watching.

Jamie had always loved to torment me and bust my chops every little chance she could get. From the outside most people assumed it was just friendly teasing, but I could tell she didn't really like me all that much. And now she had this to hang over my head.

I hung out with those friends and Carla and Jamie a few times over the weeks, glad that no one had outright brought it up yet (not everyone knew, fortunately) until finally one day a few of us were hanging out (including a couple new girls I hadn't met before) and Carla asked us if anyone could help her move to a new apartment.

"He'll do it." Jamie said, volunteering me.

Carla: "You will?"

Jamie: "Of course, he can't refuse you... after all, you got his balls in your trophy case."

My heart dropped into my stomach and I could feel myself turn beat red as the other girls burst out laughing. I looked at Jamie, smiling sweetly at me. That's when I realized, it was us 3, and 3 other girls, Jamie had waited until I was surrounded by girls to bring this up... just to make it more humiliating? and I didn't even know some of these girls, they were Jamies friends... that's when I realized they were laughing because they already knew. Did Jamie invite them here just to laugh at me?

Jamie went on to point out how lately I'd been going out of my way to help Carla whenever I could, "like a little lap dog", and I realized she was right. I had been acting differently around her.

Carla looked like she kinda felt sorry for me but couldn't help cracking a smile.

Carla: "Aw, are you afraid of me? Don't worry sweetie, I won't hurt you again."
Jamie: "Ya, it's not like she can take your balls a second time!"

All the girls were laughing really hard now. What made it worse was that I had been flirting with one of them earlier that night. She was smiling a lot so I thought she had been really into me, now I realize the truth.

The rest of the night was horrible with a few of them taking occasional jabs at me. Eventually I started asking for a rematch, with Carla refusing. It started off jokingly at first, but Jamie's teasing got to me more and more so I became more and more insistant, pestering Carla until finally I could tell she was starting to get a little annoyed.

Me: "Come on, I just though we were joking around that night so I went easy on you. I didn't think you were really gonna attack me!"

Carla: "Sure you were."

Me: "I wanna rematch. Give me a chance to win my balls back. (trying to make a joke of it to sound nonchalant). We can even raise the stakes on it to make it more interesting. If you win-

Jamie: "She gets to kick you in the balls!"

Me: "What!?"

Carla: (with a laugh) "Ok, yeah I'll agree to that."

Jamie: "Yes!"

Me: "You can't be serious!"

Carla: "Oh I'm serious. If you wanna fight me again, that's my terms."

Me: "Hey that's a lot for me to put on the line, what do I get if I win?"

Carla: "You said it your self, since it means so much to you...
if you win, you get your balls. But if I win-"

Jamie: "She does."

The other girls laugh.. everyone looks at me, waiting for my answer. I don't know if I can say no at this point.

Me: "Boxing again?"

Carla: "Whatever you want."

Me: "You're really serious about this?"

Carla: "Look, I gotta go. I'll give you time to think about it... call me if you ever think your man enough." With a big old grin on her face she leaves.

I look over at Jamie. Smiling sweetly again, she slooowly brings her foot up towards me, stopping just between my knees.

"Bam!", she whispers.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dawrestler69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ball busting, beat up by a girl, bet, dominated, girl bullies, girl power, girl vs boy, girl wins, mixed boxing, mixed wrestling, wager