Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jul-14, 13:47
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default International mixed

Well, I'm going to take the plunge.... I've been writing stories on and off for years for my own pleasure, but the only person who's ever seen them is my regular opponent. Since I joined here a few months back I've enjoyed reading all your stories, and since I've got a couple on the go at the moment I thought it was about time I started sharing them. Here's part one of the first one - it was actually in response to a request from another forum member.

We'd both been waiting for this moment for a long time. It had been long in the planning - the emails, the chat - and then I managed to fit in a visit to your town. You'd booked the gym, and first we'd met in a coffee bar - the first time we'd met, face to face. I was struck by how friendly you are, and how nice. But then it was time to go, so we set off to the gym. You rang the bell - and we were let in by the only other person there, one of your friends, who's agreed to be referee.

I stand looking around at the area which is new to me, but very familiar to you. I try to imagine the matches you've had there - the ones you won, the ones you lost, wishing I could have seen them. Were they against other women - mixed - both?Then I catch your eye and you grin - "shall I show you where the changing rooms are?", you say. I already have that fluttery, butterfly feeling of excitement, like I do before every match - but this is special - it's been so long in the planning. Partly it's the sheer anticipation of wrestling another woman for the first time, and the way I know I'll love the match - plus there's a bit of shyness, and wondering - what if she's much better than me? I put these thought aside, and just as I've finished changing there's a knock on the door. It's the ref - "are you ready?" By way of answer I come out and follow to the mats. You're already there in your corner, stretching and warming up. You're wearing a black silky robe which comes down to your knees. I do some stretches too, and then….

"Both ready?" asks the ref. We both nod. "Ok - this is an international mixed wrestling bout at catchweight - introducing, in the red corner, all the way from England, at 5 10, 165 lbs - Ross!"

I smile and remove my leather jacket, to reveal one of my favourite pairs of trunks - black, shiny, almost like boxing shorts. "And his opponent, in the blue corner, with a record of 5 wins, 9 losses - 5 6, 140 lbs - Jessica!" You slip off the robe and I feel my jaw drop. You have a good, toned body, and I'm especially struck by your legs - very shapely, and powerful. I remember that your favourite hold is the grapevine, and wonder what other moves your legs are suited to. And your match wear is stunning, too - shiny silver tank top, and snug black shorts.

"Ok - this match is 20 mins, 2 10 minute rounds, and it's pins and submissions to decide the winner - pins to a three count. Shake hands!" We approach the centre, shake hands, and then the ref says the single word which always gets me - "wrestle!".

We circle for a few seconds, and then you're in quickly, going for my head and securing a good headlock. I realise it's not just your arms that are strong too. You try and hip flip me twice, I try and block by putting my feet in front, but eventually we're overbalance. You still have that headlock and I'm finding it hard to shift. I pull at your wrists, but nothing. The ref's in front of us, down on the mat - "do you submit, Ross?" I give a kind of grunt and say no. "Ask him again, ref" I hear you say. "Do you?" In answer there's the sound of my free hand slapping the mat hard, and you release. We get to our feet. "After 2 minutes, first fall - submission by headlock to Jessica!"

I rub my neck and hope it's not going to be too sore later. Again that magic word - "wrestle!" We touch hands briefly and then square up I try to protect my head this time, but you change tactics and a simple back heel, with your ankle behind mine, gets the takedown. Quickly you move to mount and instinctively I roll to one side to avoid a pin. You roll with me and get one leg under me, then snake the other one over. Immediately I'm pushing at your thighs, but too late - I sense you lock your ankles and feel the muscles in your thighs tense, as you apply power to the scissors. My midriff takes a lot of pressure, and I squeeze my eyes shut - as I open them, I see and feel you prop yourself on one arm and increase pressure. "Submit? ask him ref!" "Do you give, Ross?"
I think I can hold out, but then you find more reserves of power and increase to submission strength. My hand's tapping your thigh furiously - slapping, almost, as you release and roll away. "Second fall to Jessica - submission, by bodyscissor. Jessica leads 2 falls to nil".

As I get to my feet I realise what a fight I have on my hands….

(To be continued)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ross18 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-14, 07:32
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: International mixed

I like your style of writing. Looks like a great story. But if I were Jessica, I would not wear a snug black shorts. I would probably wear a sport brief with a sport bra or simply go for a one piece open leg swimsuit.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-14, 22:14
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I get to my feet slowly after the second fall, wondering what I can do to stay in the match. 4 minutes gone, and you're 2 falls up - 2 commanding submissions, and I've hardly had a look in…. My thoughts are interrupted by the ref's voice- "wrestle!". We square up, arms in front of us, grasping the other's forearms - there's a bit of jockeying to and fro, then suddenly you fall backwards. As you land on the mat you move your legs to catch me in a body scissors - it's a good one, but scissors from the front or back aren't quite as powerful as ones from the side, and it gives me an idea… I just have strength to get on to one knee, and then stand up completely. You're still clinging on with your legs… good! I lock my arms under your knees and then quickly turn to my left, flipping you on to your back. It's rare to get a boston crab in competitive matches - it's more often seen in pro-style bouts - but if the opponent doesn't see it coming it's effective! (I've seen Axa from Manchester use it competitively, for example.) I'm being very careful now - it's a painful hold, putting pressure on the opponent's back - so I sit back very gradually. I've got the hold on well - your legs are doubled up, with your feet behind my shoulders. The ref's skittered round onto the mat in front of you - my voice sounds stern - "ask her ref!" "Do you give, Jess?" - her voice sounds anxious. Then there's the sound I most want to hear - your hand pounding the mat furiously as you shout "I give! I give!"

"Ross gains his first fall - a submission by boston crab. Jessica leads 2 falls to 1"

As we meet for the fourth fall there's a new look in your eyes - wary, determined. We end up almost side by side, each with a headlock. I get a leg in front of you and manage to take you down - I go for the mount, perhaps trying for a pin, but you wriggle round on to your front. I'm about to sit on your back when I realise your legs are bent - I get hold of them, cross them and then kneel so they're, blocked, your feet against my stomach. Now all I want are your arms… I lean forwards - gently, since this again puts pressure on your back and legs - so that my face is touching the back of your head, and I can feel your hair. I get the top of your arms and then secure your wrists and sit back - a surfboard! "No no no" you're hollering - for good measure I twist your wrists slightly, so in addition to neutralising your legs and attacking your back, I'm attacking the arms too. This time I can see the ref in the same position as in the last fall - she's right in front of you, but I realise your eyes must be tight shut. I'm surprised how stern my voice sounds as I ask for the submission, just as the ref does too - but it's drowned out by your voice shouting "No! No - aargh yes I submit!"

I release you and stand up, amazed that I've been able to get back into the match. "The equalising fall, with a surfboard submission - Ross! 2 falls all".

You take your time getting to your feet - you look look a bit angry, actually, and fierce and determined.

"2 minutes left in round 1! wrestle on…"

This time it's a finger lock - you're strong, and I feel I might be giving way - but I manage to get round behind you very quickly, crossing your arms in front of your throat - a Japanese stranglehold. Gently I put a knee in your back to fold you up and take you down to the mat, still holding on to your hands, but slightly sideways now. Your legs are kicking up in the air, which is useful… I grab hold of one, my idea being to fold both your legs over you and lie across them for a folding body press. This is one of my favourite holds! it really dominates the opponent and holds her helpless for the pin count. First, though, I have to get those legs… and this isn't easy against my regular opponent, who - like you - has strong legs and uses them to kick me away. So - I've got one of your legs - but you're denying me the other. No matter - with one of my arms under your knee I pull it up towards your head, where my other arm is round your neck, and link my arms. This cradle should be a pin, really - I ask the ref but she says "shoulders aren't down". So…. I snake my legs down to your other leg and scissor it, at the same time pulling it in towards me. A rare hold - but effective.I realise that the end of the round must be near, and I really want to get the fall and take the lead, so I work your legs to put more pressure on - and again your shouts culminate in a furious, wild slapping of the mat "aargh - yes! yes! Just as I release the bell goes for the end of the round - I've done it!

"Sumission to Ross, who takes the lead 3 falls to 2, with - uh, what's that hold called?
"Um, I'm not quite sure - single-leg cradle with leg scissor splits, perhaps?"
"Single leg cradle with leg scissor splits! never seen that one before!"

We hug, briefly, and then go to our corners. I'm a bit stunned, actually - don't know quite how I've managed to come back fro 2-0 down to 3-2 up. It's a very determined young lady I'll be facing in round 2, that's for sure - I've a feeling she'll be wanting to unleash some of that leg power against me. It's going to be interesting, for sure….
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ross18 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-14, 04:46
ap643

So far, I like it. Like it a lot!

Tags
competitive, mixed