Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-14, 09:44
Banned
Points: 1,222, Level: 13 Points: 1,222, Level: 13 Points: 1,222, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Karla, the assassin. (Chapter 1)

Got an in-progress story here, feedbacks are welcome!

---

Standing on a ledge looking down from a 20-stories apartment complex in the cloudy night is Karla. She is a brunette dressed in a very professional manner. Karla is wearing a white shirt in grey tuxedo and pants, black fishnet and high heel shoes on her feet. It would seem like Karla is out of place until you see the brunette assembles her sniper rifle and aiming it at an opened window of a business building on the opposite side of the street; she is a hired assassin.

“I am in position. Do you want to go through with it?” Karla talks through her cellphone.

“Yes, take the hit. You will get your half of the money when I see this in tomorrow’s news. Don’t mess it up.”

Karla scoffs and replies, “That was one time and it was out of anyone’s power.”

“I paid for results, you worry about the unexpected.” The call ends

Rolling her eyes, she looks through her sniper scope to check out her target; the CEO of a software company who is believed to have ties with the secret Chinese spy agency based in Hong Kong.

“Fuck!” Karla whispers

The businessman picked up his coat and left the office; she missed her target.

Karla dials her phone and asks, “Ben? Plan B, can you check his schedule?”

“Uh… just a sec.” The voice replies on the other end.

“Come on, Ben. I don’t want to miss another job.”

“Uh…ya Kar, I think he is going to the meeting now.”

“I need more than that, Ben.”

“Hrm, I am not sure if you can catch up to him.”

“Ben…”

“Ya, he is going to the top floor, I don’t think you can snipe him in that room and you have maybe…” He continues, “… half an hour?”

“Okay, stall him somehow.” With that, she puts down her sniper rifle. She grabs onto the water pipe over the ledge of the apartment complex and slides down a few floors. Karla reaches a fire escape staircase and quickly runs down to a longer water pipe. She slides down all the way to the ground level. Karla is light on her feet and acrobatic. You can see her mastery over high heels from the way she descended from a tall building in mere minutes without even having to take off her shoes.

The assassin crosses the street and enters the business building.

“I am sorry, it is late, we are closed for visitors” A police officer intercepting Karla from going toward the elevators.

“I am expected…”

“No you are not. You need to leave.”

This is strange, regular securities have left the building already. The presence of police officers here is unexpected. Karla smiles and turns around. She takes out her phone and whispers “Ben, there are cops here, what is going on?”

“Uh, I don’t know, maybe he expected some kind of trouble and called them?”

“Ok, can you stall him? I need more time.”

The police officer puts his right hand on Karla’s right shoulder. “Ma’am, give me your phone. I am gonna have to keep you here.”

Karla does a bridge backward into a handstand, she lifts her legs up and wraps her ankles around his neck. She rotates her hip very quickly and a loud crack can be heard. The officer shakes involuntarily and dies right the way. He drops on his knees but Karla is able to hold him up with her feet around his neck; the power in her legs is unbelievable.

“Can you trigger a fire alarm from there, Ben?” She asks while still in her handstand position.

“Ya, probably…”

“Do it.” Karla hangs up and puts her cellphone in her handbag. She lowers the officer’s corpse quietly on the ground with her legs and lets herself back on her feet again. Karla looks around and sees several cameras looking at her direction.

“Damn it…” The brunette whispers.

She picks up the radio from the corpse and makes her way into the elevator.

“We have casualty! Secure the building!” A voice coming from the radio

Karla is in a very bad position.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swordmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-14, 13:29
Banned

Default Re: Karla, the assassin. (Chapter 1)

The brunette gets in the elevator, takes off her shoe and thrusts the high heel into the surveillance camera in the elevator. She presses the buttons to the top floor as well as one level below.

She dials her phone again. “Ben, you ready?”

“Gimme a minute, it is tricky.”

“Why are you taking so long? I thought this is sandbox for you.” Karla takes out 2 handguns from her handbag and pulls the slides back to feed the first bullets into the guns. She continues “Everyone is on my tail, Ben. They are going to put my face over all the police departments; I am going to have to leave the city after this.”

“Don’t worry, Kar. I cut off all communications to the outside already… except ours.”

“Oh…”

“Ya Kar, you owe me dinner.”

“You are a life saver, Ben. I’ll get you more than just dinner” Karla smiles and replies in relief.

“OK, I will get the bedroom ready.”

“Well, you don’t want to know what happened to the last guy between my legs.” She teases.

(Dings!) The elevator reached the floor.

The assassin walks out the elevator with her hands aiming at her sides. Seeing no one is there, she continues. “Ben?”

The fire alarms suddenly go off, and the elevator behind her shuts down.

“Thanks, talk to you later, Ben.”

Karla gets in the staircase and walks up one floor. She opens the door slightly and looks out; there are 3 police officers aiming their guns at the closed elevator doors.

“The fire alarm is off. She is trapped in the elevator one floor down. Someone turns it off so she can come up.” A voice in the radio says.

After a few minutes, the fire alarm is off and the elevator is able to let up to the top floor.

Karla walks out the staircase door, takes off her shoes and quietly approaches the police officer who is away from the other two.

The elevator doors open and the officers empty their magazines and fire into it. Using the loud gunfire in her advantage, Karla gets behind the officer and kicks up her foot. She brings down her foot forward and bends her leg around his neck to pull him down the ground. His head is slammed on the hard floor and Karla rolls back up aiming her two handguns at the back of the last two officers’ heads. However, the gunfire ends and it’s all quiet again. The brunette doesn’t want to pull the trigger and alarm any other people on the floor. She decides to finish them off silently.

The lights in the elevator are shot and the officers are unable to see what is inside.

“Let’s go check.” One said to the other.

The officer on the ground is saved by his helmet and he is out of unconsciousness. Karla is unwilling to turn her aims away. He notices her and attempts to warn the others but he is too late.

The brunette stomps on his neck to mute his voice, she then presses her fishnet-clad foot over his face, cutting off his breath. He grabs onto her leg, trying to get her foot off his face but her leg is too powerful for his arms. He chokes, struggles, and waits for his fate.

The two officers reach the elevator. One of them takes out a flashlight and checks out the bullets ridden room.

“She is not here, where could she be?”

By that time, her victim has ran out of oxygen and is suffocated under her foot. She recognizes his horrified facial expression from all the people she had killed in similar fashion. She knows that he is finished and she quickly approaches the last two officers.

“She is behind you!” The radios warn them.

They turn around and see Karla rushing towards them. The woman jumps gracefully high in the air. She does a side flip and wraps her thighs tightly around an officer’s neck. She uses the momentum of her flip and turns his head toward the direction of her movement. She lands on her feet to finish her side flip; her captive’s head is twisted 180 degrees clean off his spine.

The last officer points his machine gun at Karla but he freezes. He is terrified to see his comrade’s horrifying death. The sight of his head hanging limply on his shoulder, spitting out blood from the torn arteries and veins, scared him.

Karla realizes that he doesn’t have what it takes to pull the trigger, and she knows that he had emptied his magazine already.

“It will be quick, I promise.” She said in a sadistic tone.

The decapitated corpse drops on his knees and falls on the ground.

(Click, click!) The officer pulls the trigger but his gun is empty. He drops his machine gun and pulls out his sidearm.

Karla does a high kick on his face and his head rocks back violently. His neck is snapped back and he dies instantaneously.

“See?” She comments with a smirk.

Last edited by swordmaster; 23-Aug-14 at 13:35.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swordmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-14, 15:39
Banned

The doors of a large conference room are opened and the CEO is sitting at the far end of an oval table. The assassin enters the room with the upmost attention upon possible ambush.

“No one else is here.” The businessman says calmly.

“Why didn’t you leave?” Karla points her guns at him.

“Why would I? I want to meet you.”

“You want to die?” She smirks.

“Come, let me show you something.”

Karla shakes her head, “Why don’t you come over?”

The man stands up compliantly and walks toward Karla slowly. They walk out of the conference room and into an empty office with a big metal desk.

“That’s enough.” She stops his advances and asks. “What do you want to show me?”

He pulls out a chair near the desk and sits down. “I knew you were coming, they set you up.”

“Okay, I will bite. Let’s say someone did hire me, why would they do that to set me up?”

“Because you messed up a kill, didn’t you?”

<Ugh, I can’t believe it> Karla thinks.

“Your employer is trying to eliminate you, and at the same time, me.”

“I can kill my ways out of here.” She replies.

“There are 50 more military personnel coming over as we speak.”

<Fuck!> Karla regrets taking this job so quickly, but she really needed the money after her last failed mission.

“Shoot me if you want, nothing is going to change.”

“You don’t think I would?”

“The way I see it, there are 3 ways for me to go. First, I let you shoot me, I die. Second, I shoot you and Iris finds me in a couple of days, I am going to die…”

“You have a gun?” Karla interrupts.

“No.” He pulls out two chrome desert eagles and shoots the handguns off Karla’s hands. “I have two.”

Karla rubs her hands in pain as her guns are torn away from her grasp. “Kill me and Iris will find you.”

“Well, we all agree that we don’t want that. “ The CEO puts his guns back inside his coat. “Where was I? ...Yes, Third. We cooperate and get rid of the one who sent you.”

The brunette sits on the table and glides forth; she turns and lashes out her legs. She catches his head with her feet. He tries to take his guns out again but Karla hooks her left foot behind his neck and her right foot on his cheek.

“Try it and your head will roll.” Karla warns him.

Knowing that there is no way he can out-speed her, he maintains his posture as much as he can while a pair of feet in fishnet stockings are threatening to take his life. “Not a bad way to go.” He says.

“Then you wouldn’t mind if I spin your head around.”

“Alright, if you won’t cooperate with me, then I am as good as dead… But don’t you want to know who hired you?” He is pleading for his life like a soon-to-be executed inmate.

“I don’t ask for that kind of questions, it’s bad for business” She presses her right foot and turns his face to the side a little.

He chokes suddenly and struggle from the pressure. “Please, I’ll tell you. He is the head of the Russian secret service…” He coughs and cleans his throat. “He is trying to get you and everyone in your organization killed, especially Iris.”

Karla presses her foot harder on his cheek.

“Let me live and work with me. It is the only way!” He pleads.

(Ding Ding!) The 3 undamaged elevators open up and some footsteps can be heard entering the conference room.

The businessman pulls out his guns again and that is his last mistake. He falls on the floor with his head facing his back. His corpse shakes violently on the ground from spinal reflexes.

“These are her shoes, she must be here!” Someone yells out from the corridor.

<Time to go!> Karla thinks as she picks up her guns and runs out reaching for the staircase door.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swordmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-14, 16:06
Banned

Karla dials her phone and asks. “Ben, a lot of cops here, can you move all the elevators to the ground floor and save one for me? I am at below the top floor.”

“Alright Kar, done.”

One elevator opens up and Karla enters. “Ben, where is the surveillance room?”

“Second floor, it is next to a glass cubicle.”

Karla presses on the second floor button. “Okay, work on my ride. There are 50 cops here, is there any Sister in the area?”

“Blondie is in the area but she is an hour away. Venom is 15 minutes away.”

“Anyone else?”

“Iris should be 15-45 minutes away from you, but you know her; no one really knows where she is exactly.”

“Don’t call her; she would kill everyone and me if she knows I got double-crossed.”

<Ding ding!> The elevator reaches the second floor. “Okay, tell me when the ride is there.” She hangs up.

The brunette rushes pass the glass cubicle; an officer is behind the window. Karla takes a quick aim at him and fires 3 shots from each handgun. 4 out of 6 shots miss him but the last 2 shots hit him in the forehead.

Karla kicks the surveillance room door open and she sees an officer talking to the radio, warning the others about her location. He pulls out his sidearm and she empties her magazines on him. He falls on the ground, coughing up blood. The assassin takes out this evening’s tape recordings and put them in her handbag.

“Eh…” The officer whines in pain. The brunette lifts her leg and jams her foot down hard on his neck, breaking his spine and killing him. “Sorry, you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

The assassin escapes to the ground floor through the staircase and her phone vibrates.

“Kar? Are you there?”

“Yes Ben, how’s my ride?”

“I was able to get Venom; she should be there in 5 minutes.”

Karla rushes toward the entrance but she is surrounded by 3 police officers. She quickly grabs a machine gun barrel and turns it toward another officer. She kicks his thighs to bring him to one knee, she steps on his thigh and perform her favorite move once again; she mounts on his shoulders and puts his neck between her thighs. She tightens her grip to soften his resistance, and then uses her weight to wrench his head off. She lands on her feet in a crouching position and her victim collapses on the floor.

One officer opens fire and shot Karla in the arm. The brunette rolls away to the other officer’s back and the gunfire stops to avoid friendly fire. He turns around and shoots at her but Karla quickly jumps up to his shoulders and clamps her thighs and legs on his head. The other officer aims the gun up towards her but she drops a hammerfist on his head, stunning him momentarily.

Karla turns her hips mercilessly and her prey’s neck is snapped. His corpse drops kneeling on the ground and she flips down landing on her feet gracefully.

“Look what you have done…” She covers her wound with her hand. She kicks the stunned officer between the legs and he drops on his knees like his dead comrades. He cries out in pain but is quickly shut up by a spinning roundhouse kick in the face. He falls on the floor and his neck is twisted. He is partly paralyzed and he is crawling toward the entrance.

Karla walks toward the entrance as well and she puts her foot on the back of his neck.

“Ben, where is Venom now?” She talks to her phone.

A motorcycle rushes in and stops at the entrance. “Never mind, Ben, see you soon.”

About 5 police officers hiding outside the building quickly close in on the motorcycle rider.

The rider takes off the helmet, showing her straight silky red hair. Her hands are up in the air and 2 cops approach to arrest her while the other are aiming her machine guns at her. Venom is holding her motorcycle keychain in her hand.

“Drop it.” An officer orders her.

“This should be interesting.” Karla tells her victim under her foot.

“If you say so.” The red hair lady drops the keychain. It is a black metallic ball that is an impact smoke bomb in disguise. The keychain hits the ground and her surrounding is filled with black smoke.

When the smoke clears, the 2 police officers are already on the ground, face blackened and clearly poisoned. The femme fatale is nowhere to be seen.

The 3 remaining officers’ move back to avoid breathing in any remaining poisonous vapor.

Two loud shots can be heard, and 2 officers collapse on the ground, spilling blood out of their helmets. The last officer is terrified and runs toward the entrance to the business building. He is at the doors but Karla locks them with a smirk. She waves her hand at him and says, “bah bye!”

Venom appears behind him, she kicks and extends her foot aiming at his neck, her foot pins him to the glass door. She turns her flat boots and snaps his neck, he spits out blood on the glass doors and he slides down to the hard pavement.

(Ding!) The elevators have reached the ground floor. Karla unlocks and opens the doors.

“Time to go, sis!” The brunette turns her foot as well and executes her captive.

The red hair assassin gets on her motorcycle and Karla sits behind her. Many police officers rush out and fire upon them; but their bullets land on the street instead as they speed out of the distance.

“Double cross, getting rusty, or both?” Venom asks.

“Someone is trying to get rid of us, don’t tell Iris, please.”

“I think she knows that already, sis.”

[Chapter 1 ends]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swordmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-14, 16:14
Banned

I want to get some pictures for this story, anyone want to see them?
The Following User Says Thank You to swordmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-14, 06:40
Banned
Points: 700, Level: 9 Points: 700, Level: 9 Points: 700, Level: 9

Good story! can you get the ceo kill scene in picture?
Old 27-Aug-14, 08:54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron88 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good story! can you get the ceo kill scene in picture?
I'll post picture when they are sent to me, might take several weeks.
Old 30-Aug-14, 17:18
swordmaster
This message has been deleted by swordmaster.
Old 30-Aug-14, 17:25
Banned

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 31-Aug-14, 13:58
Banned

Character description and free images from the writer! Enjoy!

Karla is a 19 years old new hired killer working for an assassin organization founded by Iris. She doesn't have any superhuman strength but she is an accomplished gymnast, very flexible and strong. She prefers to kill with her legs and feet when she is unable to borrow Iris' silenced custom sniper rifle for the job.

Karla likes to use the strongest muscle of her body, her thighs and legs. She prefer to use them to choke, smother, or neck break her victim. In long range assassination, she likes to borrow Iris's custom sniper rifle, which is a very expensive firearm costing around a half of million dollars to make. Iris only lends out her sniper rifle to her "sisters" (her student assassins in her organization). Sometimes when Karla feels like not using submission moves, she would use her high heel shoes as sharp weapons. Her shoes' high heels have lead core to add weight and sharpened titantium layer acting as penetrating tips, outer layer is plastic to conceal the shiny metal core underneath.

Karla has a friend Ben, who is a hacker she saved in one of her first missions. He provides mission details to Karla and he retrieves weapons(especially Iris' sniper rifle) and equipments Karla leaves behind. Ben is in love with her but Karla only likes him as a friend.

Karla's favorite weapon is a pair of Beretta 90-two, 17 rounds of 9x19mm Parabellum magazines. Karla is not that trained in close quarter shooting, so she prefers to have more bullets in her lightweight handguns than heavy firepower.

Her favorite move is cartwheel flip neck break, which she learnt from Iris. In this move, Karla jumps up and does a side flip similar to a cartwheel, catching the opponent's head with her strong thighs, and she would use the momentum of the cartwheel to throw the opponent to the ground, breaking his neck by twisting her hip in mid air. If the opponent is too heavy for her momentum to overcome, she would keep her reverse scissor stranglehold around his neck and attempts to squeeze him to unconsciousness or death; and she would roll off him after he collapses to the ground.

For more information about the writer:

Last edited by swordmaster; 31-Aug-14 at 15:01.
Old 31-Aug-14, 14:43
Banned

Thanks for the feedback here and from pm, more images about the story will be posted here when the writer is ready.
The Following User Says Thank You to swordmaster For This Useful Post: