Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Apr-15, 22:18
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default Re: Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"RAIN" in Atlanta "Hotstuff Hollie's sister" uses the breast smother as her main weapon. At first it is erotic and a turn on. But she is very energetic and after a few falls I was gasping for breath. At that time once she presses those DDs and locks her arms around the back of your head I found myself tapping frantically to get out..
I would say hearing this made me more eager to see her but spending a few hours with her and her sister was already high on my list. Rain has such a lush figure for her height.
Old 15-Apr-15, 16:47
♥αlphα♀

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR3DD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone had a fantasy where say for example: They want to get headscissored, and when they finally do it turns out to be pure hell/torture and painful?
The most painful traitement I ever received in a session was from a pro mma fighter in 2005 (no longer sessions). Very strongly built, very skilled obviously and very tough, about same weight maye 10-20lbs lighter. She put me in one different neck hold after the other just about knocking me out each time. She would only partially let me catch my breath and recover my mind before setting herself in front of me and chalenging me to grab her, after the 3rd or 4th time I had lost the will so she'd engaged the grappling to jump-start my reaction, she would let me resist and try to get away for maybe 30 sec and then put me in a hold not too quickly to extend the very moment when you realize you're being locked in an inescapable hold and give in, then as she'd start to squeeze she'd command me in a severe tone to raise my hand, and she would squeeze me until my hand started to drop on the floor, regardless of my panic or sounds. Except once when I made a stranger throat noise and she release immediately, she told me she'd done that to another of her "client" and it was some kind of an awkward deglutition reflex between the wind pipe and food pipe, debilitating. I think she was actually trying to reproduce that as if I was her wrestling mat guinea pig. Otherwise she would only remove the pressure when my hand started to go limp, but at once before it even hit the floor, she'd immediately put me up straight to make sure I didn't faint. … and repeat. She was a bit like a martial art teacher wanting to teach her student a lesson and a bit like a covet woman despising her physically weaker admirer and mind-fucking him for ever having had that though. I was terrorized, cornered, even afraid that breathing too loud would annoy her, I had lost the sense of reality, after the 7th or 8th time my distress must have looked so bad on my face, she asked if I wanted to stop, I said yes with pleading eyes, probably not far to breakdown, and she told me to clean up. As I did I was afraid she'd come in bathroom and beat me up ! She had showed me before some a crazy fast combination of kicks and jabs inches from my face, genuinely, as we discussed the session and she was saying that striking sessions were pointless as it would take her 10sec to put an untrained client down for the rest of the hour, so that's why she prefered Jujitsu. I was afraid she'd do that to me now out of despise … I was pretty fucked up.
It was dreadful but at the same time awesome that she could extract me from reality and make me believe and feel about anything she wanted and much more intensely than in the real life, like living a movie where she was the screenplay writer and director. Nothing fascinates me more now.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-15, 17:29
Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The most painful traitement I ever received in a session was from a pro mma fighter in 2005 (no longer sessions). Very strongly built, very skilled obviously and very tough, about same weight maye 10-20lbs lighter. (snip)
That sounds like either Mayra or Olga?
Old 15-Apr-15, 17:42
♥αlphα♀

impressive … you know your classics, yes Mayra.
btw any support for her shoulder treatment would be greatly appreciated by her.
Old 15-Apr-15, 17:51
Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
impressive … you know your classics, yes Mayra.
btw any support for her shoulder treatment would be greatly appreciated by her.
She is still in Germany isn't she? You have a link for that like gofundme?
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-15, 18:36
♥αlphα♀

She's got a trainer website [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] with an Email info@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]ltrainer1o1.com. But last year I still used her PayPal address : lissette.conde@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com.
Old 15-Apr-15, 20:31
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
She put me in one different neck hold after the other just about knocking me out each time. She would only partially let me catch my breath and recover my mind before setting herself in front of me and challenging me to grab her, after the 3rd or 4th time I had lost the will so she'd engaged the grappling to jump-start my reaction, she would let me resist and try to get away for maybe 30 sec and then put me in a hold not too quickly to extend the very moment when you realize you're being locked in an inescapable hold and give in, then as she'd start to squeeze she'd command me in a severe tone to raise my hand, and she would squeeze me until my hand started to drop on the floor, regardless of my panic or sounds.
This sounds like my hour with Helen, down to the part where after a while she started doing her thing without waiting for me to make a first move. For some reason - possibly I wasn't clear enough about how mean I was ok with her being - my session with Mayra was fun but didn't seem as intense at the time. I'd still see her again in a second if she came back to do a last tour. Hope she gets her shoulder surgery.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 15-Apr-15 at 20:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-15, 21:33
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

I knew I had already heard about this Mayra so I did some research and here is what I found :

Quote:
My best session experience so far is when a pro jiujitsu FMA rather used it like a Tool, to bring me in a different state of mind. She was constantly watching for any sign, expert in releasing even before my hand hit the ground, so I never passed out completely with the unpleasant secondary effects like spasms, I was just re-booted. I call this a "near pass-out". After a minute she would wrestle me into another unescapable hold with the determination of a pro fighter training a novice and would repeat the NPO. After 3 or 4 I was completely re-booted ! the only thing that mattered was to survive from her, all other life worries incrusted in the back of our mind had vanished, I was fully living the present. I felt deeply submissive to her which I'm not naturally, she could have made me believe and do anything. It was like she'd opened the door to another world. I figure it's an excellent technic to fully live a domination session or to try it if it's not your thing, after all curiosity is what makes us human.
Old 15-Apr-15, 22:12
Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

God damn, she looks like some pro sadistic women who really knows how to put you in big pain, sounds scary.
Old 15-Apr-15, 23:47
Points: 22,467, Level: 65 Points: 22,467, Level: 65 Points: 22,467, Level: 65
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,140 Times in 393 Posts

Am I the only one here disappointed to see that she no longer sessions?