Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-Mar-18, 22:20
Points: 1,323, Level: 14 Points: 1,323, Level: 14 Points: 1,323, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: CUPI - Mixed fighting game

Thank you for all the feedback.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can (will be able) customize your submission move and also what kind of victory poses and interactions you want to have (I will regularly update new ones during and after the development). Therefore I will make sure that there is something for everybody, as well as neck breaks/snaps. However, I have to get everything stable before I concentrate on implementing specific animations now.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It does take some effort to port everything to mac os as well, therefore only all mayor builds (like the first stable build (Version 0.1) and of course the finished game, will also have a Mac version available (which will also have all future updates).
But form now, as of this moment, Mac users will have to wait for a little.

I will do some research however and see if there is an easier way to publish my projects for Mac, so that I can have a Mac Os Version for every Build in the future.
But every mayor Build and of course the finished game will definitely have a Version for Mac.

I am also planning an simplified version for the far future, after the game is complete for smartphones (android and iphone)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cupi-World For This Useful Post: