Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-18, 19:21
Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is another video starring Rebekah Dee from the website "Lethal Bitches"

As stated in my second entry, this website had poor quality videos but I loved to indulge in the seduce and destroy scenarios that they offered...

Rebekah Dee was so incredibly sexy...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know her videos, inspiring for me as a woman younger about 10 years. She is natural women there, so it is clear she really very enjoys suffocation of males to death.
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaMisandra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-18, 06:25
Points: 1,861, Level: 17 Points: 1,861, Level: 17 Points: 1,861, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Hi XOL,

I read your story about Priya Rai, and thoroughly enjoyed it... but I couldn't help thinking of one of my Bengali friends.

She's incredibly strong, and really extremely proud of her superiority above men. Maybe you'll find some inspiration from her

The Following User Says Thank You to Superwoman_Natalia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-18, 11:07
Superwoman_Natalia
This message has been deleted by Superwoman_Natalia. Reason: repost
Old 31-Oct-18, 09:40
Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25 Points: 3,645, Level: 25
Last Achievements

This can go here :

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VuzzBuzz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 16:25
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatb64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My favourite one being Elke killing a man with a spear gun.
I prefer seeing a woman destroying a man with her bare hands, especially when she also displays her bare breasts. She could use karate chops or her fists to do as much damage to him as she feels like doing. She is so skillful that he is helpless to stop her even if he knows he is fighting for his life.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 11:28
Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I prefer seeing a woman destroying a man with her bare hands, especially when she also displays her bare breasts. She could use karate chops or her fists to do as much damage to him as she feels like doing. She is so skillful that he is helpless to stop her even if he knows he is fighting for his life.
Hi
I take your point . I love what you describe as well. One of my favourite scene is from Modesty Blaize is when Mrs Fothergill strangles the mime artist. Very cruel and very erotic. Even better though is the reenactment of the scene by Veve Lane on youtube ! I find this version even more sexy and shocking. I'll try to find the links and post them
The Following User Says Thank You to eatb64 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 14:30
Last Achievements

love this re- enactment of the Mrs Fothergill scene from Modesty Blaize

so cruel and erotic ! Veve is so sexy !

the original scene sexy but not as good in my view !
Old 14-Dec-18, 14:08
Last Achievements

Death and Orgasm Denied
Many couples love playing orgasm denial or ruined games. From my point of view the handing of complete sexual control to a woman who can decide to let you cum like a train, or stop you cumming at all or getting you to cum but spoiling your climax is a delicious torture. The lady revelling in her control and enjoying torturing her lover is a delightful empowering feeling, his pleasure or not depending on her. She may cum herself because of the power or get off on the teasing. It is she who has the authority the complete control to decide what she gives to her lover. She controls the pleasure and deciding whether to gift it or ruin it is deliciously intoxicating, the uncertainty of what will happen in the end adds hugely to the sexual excitement for both parties. If my orgasm is ruined or even denied then my hope is the next time I will get to fully climax or maybe I won’t! It is like being edged but can last for days or months. How about we add a little extra spice all this? What if we add in the idea of death to the ruined orgasm or orgasm denied? Sounds weird, kinkier than you can take? Well Hollywood movies don’t think so! Some of the most erotic scenes in cinema history add the factor of death to the mix and they are incredibly and powerfully sexy. Come with me now as we take a quick tour of some of the erotic highlights of death and orgasm denial in mainstream movies and then tell me you don’t find them erotic …
Perhaps the most famous scene of death and denial from a conventional film is the James Bond movie GoldenEye. Arch villainess and uber domatrix Xenia Onatopp played by Famke Janssen is an Amazonian Goddess. In the famous scene we all know she fucks a Canadian admiral to death and let’s make no bones about it, she is doing the fucking, no way is he in anyway in control, no way is he doing anything to her. She is ‘doing’ him in every sense of the word. The scene begins with Xenia, as her punning surname name suggests, on top of the admiral. She scratches and bites the doomed sailor with her long nails and sexy full mouth, initially almost tenderly but then like a wild beast. He loves the sensation and is thereby lured into her vice like trap. She then deftly flips onto her back wraps her lethal legs underneath his rib cage and starts to squeeze very hard. He tries to assert his masculinity and pump her but is held fast by her strong legs. His cock is trapped inside Xenia and we can imagine her toned muscles in her vaginal walls squeezing his cock until it starts to crush it. As she squeezes the life out of him she starts to cum herself, excited by the very act of killing. The admiral in a last attempt to rally gasps ‘Xenia I can’t breathe!’ As she suffocates him she orgasms in a frenzy of high pitched shrieks and violent spasms. We next see the admiral dead in a wardrobe with a surprised pained look as his death mask. He never got to cum in his last moments. Xenia broken him before he could climax, her pussy muscles destroying his cock whilst her legs squashed and crushed the life out of him. He is denied an orgasm by a crushing brutal death. From a fantasy point of view I’d love to have a go with Xenia, prepared to risk my death in the hope I can get a mind-blowing orgasm inside her glistening and toned pussy whilst she tries to compress the life out of me. Bucking like a bronco as she holds me in her vice like grip as I spurt my spunk deep into her! Or maybe I end up like the hapless admiral!
The next iconic section is from the World War Two movie Lassiter. The beautiful sexy siren Lauren Hutton plays the aristocratic Nazi spy Kari Von Fursten. In this scene knowing she is being spied on, she lure her stalker into bed. She sits astride the soon to be dead male agent totally naked displaying her beautiful pert breasts and incredibly sexy curved back. He lies prostrate on the bed a look of lustful desire on his face. She loving lifts his head to her boobs. He starts to feast ravenously on her tits. She starts to enjoy his lapping kisses and devotion to her breasts. But she isn’t to be distracted from her task. She pulls a thin stiletto dagger which is concealed in the pillow and whilst he is engaging in worshipping her magnificent boobs. She plunges it into the weak sweet spot between his neck and shoulder. The look of pain and surprise on his face is priceless. The look of a man who knows he has been fatally undone by a femme fatale.She gently and almost lovingly lowers his head back onto the bed as he gently exhales his last gasps, blowing sweet breath onto his face like lovers do and in his final gasp she gently kisses his face in a way that says ‘I’m so sorry I had to do this and I am so sorry you didn’t even get you to fuck me before you died. Goodbye’ Orgasm denied! He didn’t even get his cock inside her dripping wet pussy. Cut off in his prime before having a chance of cumming. The anticipation was delicious but he was fatally denied at the last hurdle. I do love this scene and find even more erotic than the Xenia scene. Again I want to be him, risking all to fuck Lauren Hutton hoping I can persuade her to let me fuck her before she offs me!
My favourite scene in this genre though is from the 1980s Spanish art movie Matador. The extract that stiffened my resolve features Assumpta Serna as Maria Cardenal and is similar to the one in Lassiter. Maria is a psychopathic killer who loves killing men during sex in the manner a matador kills a bull. In the scene she lures a trainee matador to her lair to fuck and slaughter him. The young matador is hypnotized by Maria’s predatory sexual approach, she treats him like a matador treats a bull in this deadly Pasodoble. She wrestle his trousers from his body climbs on board her bull and impales herself on his rock hard cock. They then engage in visceral aggressive and noisy fucking. She is astride him and pulls him to her breasts which he devoirs hungrily making gasping yelps as he suckles and kisses them. She kisses him hard on the spot between his neck and shoulder leaving a lipstick mark, a deadly target. The matador continues his enthusiastic uncontrollable humping barely able to believe his luck that he is fucking such a sexy older woman. Marie watches him closely as he shafts her, a cruel appraising look appears across her face. She reaches for her hair which is held up by a long sharp hair pin. Marie eyes the lipstick mark with evil relish and just as our trainee is about to shoot his load she punctures the target! Killing him before he can have his moment of ecstasy as the long thin pin penetrates his heart. He dies with a look of disappointment and surprise on his eyes. Cut down before he could off load his full appreciation for the sexy and now Maria. Orgasm denied I hear you cry, well yes but then here comes the twist. Maria hasn’t cum yet but she is still impaled on the dead matador’s hard cock. So she fucks his dead cock to bring herself off. Killing and an orgasm from sex an unbeatable combination and a rip snorting orgasm! Her final humping makes as in the words of the old Rolling Stones song ‘Make a dead man cum!’ So orgasm ruined! I want to be that matador! Again prepared to risk all to fuck the deadly sexy Maria for an earthshattering climax. Hoping I can get there before she punctures my flesh with her lethal hairpin.
Now don’t tell me you don’t find these scenes erotic! The risk, the excitement. the danger and the not knowing what might happen flood through your mind as you watch. For me the prospect of the ultimate dangerous sexual experience is an incredibly aphrodisiac and a mind blowing fantasy. Remember it is all in the mind so go on free your thoughts and embrace your dark inner self.
See those sexy killer clips at these links:
Xenia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kari [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maria [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

PS Some other scenes spring to mind for example Angela Jolie’s neck snap of the criminal she is softening up with a massage is nicely erotic but not on a par with these three scenes. Unless of course you think different! I am very interested to know what other scenes people find deadly erotic so let me know and send a link if you can.
Old 08-Jan-19, 08:36
Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14 Points: 1,253, Level: 14
Last Achievements

I know these and other such beautiful videos and i also know about such real cases when a woman were killing the young males during sex even manytimes daily . I fully understand such a women's behavior, since ancient times the women knew that this way they could enjoy the erotic pleasure in best way.
For example an great inspiring example of such a woman is, the mother of Alexander of Macedon (Olympias) with about 50 other women in her group, this group often made the striptease shows in military camps and subsequently these women had having sex with soldiers. At this nice times no one considered anything unusual and bad when thousands of males staid lying dead after end of such a nightly erotic women's entertainment even many times per month. Unfortunately, now is another time and what was common, usual and socially positive, now it is considered strange and perhaps even bad, I wish to return to these old natural habits.
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaMisandra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 08:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaMisandra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know these and other such beautiful videos and i also know about such real cases when a woman were killing the young males during sex even manytimes daily . I fully understand such a women's behavior, since ancient times the women knew that this way they could enjoy the erotic pleasure in best way.
For example an great inspiring example of such a woman is, the mother of Alexander of Macedon (Olympias) with about 50 other women in her group, this group often made the striptease shows in military camps and subsequently these women had having sex with soldiers. At this nice times no one considered anything unusual and bad when thousands of males staid lying dead after end of such a nightly erotic women's entertainment even many times per month. Unfortunately, now is another time and what was common, usual and socially positive, now it is considered strange and perhaps even bad, I wish to return to these old natural habits.
Hello Jana we met on the facebook a few years ago. Love you to post some stories and pics about this !
Old 20-Sep-19, 19:57
Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Do you think a woman can physically have an orgasm triggered by the death of the man during sex?

I think it can be a thrilling experience to a man but could it truly cause an orgasm out of pure excitement?
The Following User Says Thank You to MeTTW For This Useful Post: