Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out Jennifer's latest SessionGirls interview, with Sky Storm!
For discussion, visit this topic.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jade vs Marek.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-99.

Old Yesterday, 22:23
Points: 62,497, Level: 100 Points: 62,497, Level: 100 Points: 62,497, Level: 100
Activity: 86.0% Activity: 86.0% Activity: 86.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,469 Times in 2,701 Posts
Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your a delusional stalker. Thanks for thew concern but I do pay taxes and I have not attacked you personally but here you are doing that to me. I knew I should have asked you to leave after you did a full background check on me. Look you say what you need to say as you can tell there are MANY who have had a great session with me. I am grateful for all who have said that here.
He does full background checks on his session wrestlers? Imagine how many gold doubloons that cost!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 07:41
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditpook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She gave me an hour and tried to fake it, but failed. That is $300. I foolishly gave her a tip. That's $100. But she failed to provide the requested fantasy. The fantasy boots and costumes were $300. That should be returned since she would not offer what in court is referred to as relief....

So my suggestion to you is to remove your hormones from this, get smart and standardize it to protect the industry including both the service providers and the customers.
I'm a little confused! If i didn't like a session i will never give a tip. But something a lot of persons has problem to understand, it's those girls hare humans like we and sympathie is something you can never buy.

Me i had Session with girls who after se her the first time in the face, i felt even in love, but NEVER expect a reciprocity. But it can happen that they also develope a big sympathy versus you and this in my point of view it's not a question of money.

But also the contrary is possible, i had 2 times sessions with fightress that i found very beautiful and very skilled and happy to fight with them, but they where very reserved to me (with others not) and i tried the best to get a warmer athmosphere but it was not possible. But even then i NEVER wrote negativly. From my point of view it would not be fair. Sympathy cannot be forced.. so you have to accept and no more meet this girl! It's simple!