Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-May-19, 21:11
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: Anji injures opponent in competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow, I can't find anything on youtube demonstrating how to do that ' one arm Americana/wristlock combination' are there any clips?
That is one of the beauties of JiuJitsu, techniques can be made in the moment...I just use it at times when I see I have good leverage and I am stronger than the opponent, Not sure it is out there but It just came to me naturally.

Snap is the sound of bones/tendons breaking...it just means tap before you go to sleep in a choke or before your joints are compromised.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-19, 21:56
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Snap is the sound of bones/tendons breaking...it just means tap before you go to sleep in a choke or before your joints are compromised.
But do all session wrestlers follow this rule even if we ask for a brutal session? I'm asking because of the experience I had.
Old 11-May-19, 22:54
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
do all session wrestlers follow this rule
In my case, I do. I only go as far as I am told, but I avoid injuries at all costs, either to myself or a client. I have rejected customers that want a "brutal" beating because it is not my thing (I want a session to be mutually enjoyable). Someone that is less experienced in grappling is more likely to hurt someone by bad technique than a fighter with real world experience. You have to be clear in the type of session you want and do not be shy to stop it if you don't feel safe. At the end, it is your session and your body that is on the line.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-19, 23:04
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my case, I do. I only go as far as I am told, but I avoid injuries at all costs, either to myself or a client. I have rejected customers that want a "brutal" beating because it is not my thing (I want a session to be mutually enjoyable). Someone that is less experienced in grappling is more likely to hurt someone by bad technique than a fighter with real world experience. You have to be clear in the type of session you want and do not be shy to stop it if you don't feel safe. At the end, it is your session and your body that is on the line.
I'm not into wrestling. So what I had was a domination session primarily consisting of scissors. And I was knocked out many times in the session too. Most of the KOs were painful but I didn't find them dangerous. But the damage to my ribs happened so suddenly that I couldn't do anything before I realized it. But initially I had told her I wanted a brutal scissor session. So I don't know what happened here. I'm not sure if it's my mistake or her mistake? Or was it an accident? Or on purpose? I'm not sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post: