Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Apr-15, 19:25
obfusc9981

Default Mom headscissors her son!

Peter (15) 5'8'' 122 pounds
Amber (35) 5'6'' 146 pounds
--------------------------------------
(both of them wear clothes like on photos)

Amber started going to gym few months ago and she got her body in really nice shape. She prepares her body for middle-age phase as she is coming closer to her 40's.

Peter is her son who is athletic and in shape. He is young boxer and he trains boxing for almost 4 years.

One day he didn't know his mom was in improvised gym in their basement so he went down wanting to lift some weights.

He was surprised when he saw her, because he was sure that she went out. She was just doing squats. Amber was also surprised to see her son.

He told her that he just wanted to lift some weights before his boxing training, but his mom obviously had some other ideas.

Peter has never seen his mom dressed like this because she never trained in their gym in basement, usually she went to local gym in their town, but today she didn't have much time.

"Damn, mom, you really put on some weight and muscles... Few months ago you didn't have any."-said Peter surprised.

"Yeah, Peter. Your mom was training hard, and now I am built like a little tank hehe."

"Yeah, I am really surprised, your arms are really thick."

"Haha, yes, but my ass and legs are even stronger." (she flexed them like on photo).

"Wow, you've got some thick legs and ass, mom."

"Maybe it's time to test those legs and ass on somebody, Peter. How about testing them on you?"

"How do you mean that mom?"-asked Peter confused.

Amber told to him to lay down on his back on the floor. When Peter did it, she layed on him put him in reverse headscissors. Poor 15 year old boy was in hopeless position. He immediately tried to pry her legs off but no way. His arms were just too weak to separate her huge legs.

"How do you feel, little boy?"-she bothered her son while she hold him trapped in her scissors.

After just 10 seconds he couldn't stand that huge pressure any more.

"Aah shit... move those fuckin' legs off my head, mom! You're killin' me..."-Peter whimpered.

"Haha, come on, keep groaning and moaning.. that excites me! I trapped my young boxer son in headscissors, and now only he can do is keep lookin' at my massive ass, haha. So funny!"-mom continued mocking him.

Peter was trying to move and shake his head to get out, but soon he realized that he risks serious injuries, and he stopped with that. He tried to shake her body off by squirming and wiggling, but he was just too small to do it.

Even though, he was bit taller than her, he weighted more than 20 pounds less than his strong mom.

"Mom please, you're squeezing my cheekbones, this fuckin' hurts! Also, I can't fuckin' breathe!"-Peter was shouting through pain.

"Is my little boxer too weak to pry my huge legs off, hahaha? Come on, you're fighter, boxer, how can't you escape your old mom's legs, Peter?"

"I don't know... but your legs and ass have just gotten too freakin' huge from squats. You completely transformed in last few months, mom...ahhhh, please stop, I submit! I fuckin' submit!"

His mom stopped squeezing and she sat next to him while he still laid exhausted from short, 30 seconds battle.

"Hhaha, maybe you're good at kicking and punching in boxing, but that won't help you when your mom squeeze your weak young body between those immensely massive legs and this huge big ass!"

"Holy shit, you're right, mom. You're just too strong for me. Maybe I could win in boxing because of technique but when it comes to strength you're just too massive for me. You embarrassed me... shit! "

"So how was your view while I hold you trapped haha?"

"Only I could see was your huge ass which was stretching your poor tight pink pants to the limits! I am sure that you would rip these mine skinny jeans if you try to get into them, mom."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-15, 20:32
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mom headscissors her son!

Excellent story!