Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-17, 13:39
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: JudoKid Fight Team

Princess vs a trained adult fighter?
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvwrestlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 20:40
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Great story,please continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvwrestlegirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Princess vs a trained adult fighter?
Yes,please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 22:15
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Definitely on the more Princess train. What a great character you have developed!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 14:07
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Rob's perspective of a day gone terribly wrong...

I was sitting at the desk in the interview room putting a report together for The Director when annoying Amanda came in. I hadn't had too much contact with her ever since I started doing my recruiting job and stopped doing the fighting scenes. Although I didn't go out of my way to avoid her, I didn't especially enjoy being around her either. I still remembered what she did to my friend Dean, when she had wrapped her legs around his chest, trapping his arms to his sides, and snaked a wiry arm around his neck in a stranglehold while trying to cover his mouth and pinch his nostrils shut with her other hand. He ended up having to beg her to let him go. Later, he felt so ashamed letting an 11-year-old do that to him that he never came back. Then, in one of my last fight scenes, she had tried to do the same thing to me and I barely escaped.

Ever since then I wanted no part of that whole staged fighting action. Those three girls, led by Princess, had taken that action up to a whole other level that was not cool at all. Princess had even started slapping me on the butt like a football player whenever she passed by, then looking over her shoulder at me as if daring me to protest. To others it may have looked like a friendly gesture but I wasn’t fooled; she wanted to remind me that she could beat me up if she wanted to. She was a little girl bully, is what she was.

So I greeted Amanda with a suspicious look when she came skipping over, dressed in shorts and a tank top, with a training bra strap sliding off her shoulder and grinning at me with braces on her teeth.

"Hi Rob! Whatcha doin'?" she said.

"A report for The Director." I said, not looking up, “Don’t you have a shoot going on?”

“Some boy got a bloody nose so we have to wait.” She picked up a paperclip and began idly toying with it. “Remember when we had that epic three-person battle? Do you ever wonder who would win if you wrestled Natalie for real?”

“Don’t be ridiculous. She’s twelve.”

“I know, but she really looked like she had you under control.”

I tried to keep my anxiety level down. I hadn’t wanted to admit it, but the same thought had crossed my mind too. “It was staged,” I said as calmly as I could.

“I know,” she sighed. “ I was just wondering.” She leaned forward trying to catch my eye. “Did you ever wonder who would win if you and me wrestled for real?”

I looked up at the feisty sixth-grader and took in her long arms and legs tight with firm muscle tone. She was fit, but she was also 10 inches shorter and half my weight. I laughed. She pouted at first but then joined in.

"I know it’s silly." she said, "Hey, we miss you over at the film sets. Some of the new boys are kind of creepy and you were always pretty cool. Do you miss us?"

"Well, thanks, I guess. I don't really miss the fake fighting, no."

"It sure feels real most of the time!"

"Maybe to you. Ever wonder why you always win?"

"Because we're better fighters. And stronger, too."

"Right," I snorted, "A sixth-grader stronger than a high school boy."

"I am most of the time,” she insisted, "And you know Princess is stronger than you."

"Princess is a seventh-grader!" I said hotly.

"Yeah," she snickered,” Does that make it less embarrassing?"

I didn't say anything but I felt my face flush red. Because it was true.

"Anyway, Princess had really been into MMA lately and she's been showing me some holds and I want to use one in my next scene. Will you let me try one on you? I need to practice it on a normal sized guy, not a girl."

"No. I'm not doing that fake fighting anymore."

"Aw, c'mon! It'll just take a second."

"No way. The Director said to not fight with any of you girls anymore."

"Oh, shoot. That's a buzz kill." Her face fell. "All right then,” she sighed, “I'll let you go on and do your report. See you later!"

She turned and left, breaking out into skipping halfway to the door. Seems like she can't walk anywhere normally, she always ends up skipping. Watching her pigtails swing I kind of felt what Dean went through; she looked so young, so innocent, but had completely demoralized him when she almost managed to smother him with her bare hands.

Two days later I was back at my desk when she came in again. No skipping this time; she marched in smacked her hands down and leaned over the desk scowling.

"You're a big fat liar, Rob!" she said, "I saw The Director and asked her why she wouldn't let you wrestle us and she said she never told you that! You lied to me!"

"Oh, calm down," I said "I just didn't want to argue about it. I'm not wrestling young girls, period."

“Because you know I can beat you!”

“What a laugh. What are you, like 90 pounds?”

“So? It will feel like a lot more when I’m sitting on top of you. Let’s go to the mat.”

“Forget it Amanda, I’m not wrestling a girl.”

“Oh, come on! I’m not like Princess – I won’t sit on your head like she did.”

“You shut up about that!” I said, rising to my feet. Man, those girls had a way of getting me agitated. “Just get out of here.”

She folded her arms and looked up at me. “You want me out of here? Throw me out, I dare you.”

A big part of me wanted to pick her up, march her out into the hallway and heave her out, but another part remembered how close she and Princess were. If I manhandled Amanda and word got back to Princess…

As if reading my mind, she then played the Princess card. “If you don’t let me show you one hold I’ll tell Princess and she’ll come here and make you do it. And she’ll be mad. And you don’t want Princess mad at you.”

She was right, I didn’t. When we fought for real, the way Princess had looked down at me when she rose up and then sat down on my head, wriggling her butt while I was trying to push her off… well, I definitely didn’t want to see that look again. She had physically dominated me, made me feel miserable, and I thought she could do it again if she wanted to. I ran my fingers through my hair exasperatedly while Amanda smiled smugly. She knew she had me in a bad spot.

“All right,” I said, “ONE hold, that’s it.”

“Okay,” she said quickly, “First I get you in the hold and you see if you can get out of it, then you get me in the same hold and I try to get out of it.”

“Whatever. What’s the name of this super-duper hold?”

“It’s called the Guillotine and it is so excellent.” She was so excited now the words practically tumbled out of her mouth as we walked over to the mat and kicked off our shoes. “I lay crossways across your chest on my side and wrap my left arm around your neck and my right arm goes behind your left arm and back up through, so I can clasp my hands together and slowly choke you out.”

“Jesus, “I said, “Why aren’t you playing with Barbie’s or something? You sound so bloodthirsty.”

“I do play with Barbie’s,” she said, blinking in surprise, “But I like this too. Beating up boys is so awesome.”

“Well, you’re not beating this boy up – I’m 18 now, and a grown man.”

“Oooh, I’m so scared.”

Let’s get on with it,” I said grimly, lying down on my back in the middle of the mat.

She carefully took up position, stretching her arms to their limit to get to where they could meet and she could clasp her hands together. She lay across my chest, her face inches above mine while her arm pressed against the back of my neck. My right arm was behind her back flat against the mat and my other arm was left aiming uselessly up at the sky. I sensed immediately what a good hold it was. I had zero leverage and extremely limited use of one arm, but I figured with my 80 pound weight advantage there was no way she could hold me for very long.

“Ready?”

She tightened her lips in determination and nodded. Instantly I swung my right leg up in an attempt to flip her but she sensed it coming and spread her legs to anchor herself. I then tried the other leg with the same result. Failing in that as well I turned my attention to breaking her grasp by trying to straighten my left arm but she held on and I was left with my arm sticking uselessly up in the air. I was kind of leaning all my weight on my other arm and tried rocking back and forth to free it but she raised up on her heels and all of her 90 pounds was weighing on my chest and with the use of my arms I couldn’t rise. I intensified my rocking motion with all my strength. We had been going at it for a good thirty seconds and I had gotten precisely nowhere.

Above me she was grinning happily. “Boy this is a good hold. I have a high school Senior under me and he can’t even move.”

“I’m just getting started,” I said, and to my embarrassment, my voice was labored. I threw everything I had into kicking my legs up to try to flip her but she rode me out, giggling as I fell back.

It was a crippling hold. I couldn’t use either one of my arms and her weight was so high up on my chest I couldn’t use my legs to turn her body. In addition her grip around my neck and shoulder felt like my arm was going to come out of the socket. I thought there was no way she would be able to keep her hands clasped for more than a few seconds but she was showing surprising strength with no signs of weakening. I resumed my struggle to rock from side to side.

“You give up?” she said. I really hated that her face was so close to mine. She was examining my expression to see if I realized she was winning and she was so close to me I could feel her breath on my face and smell her minty chewing gum. I knew I was getting red-faced and had a slight film of perspiration and she didn’t even look like she was straining. Her initial determined expression had given way to one of anticipation as she saw me slowly weakening. She whispered in my ear, like it was some kind of secret, “There’s no way you can get out of this. I might keep you here all day.”

It had now been about two minutes of me using all my strength and getting no result. Her giggling was driving me crazy. The fact that she could immobilize me and whisper in my ear sent waves of degradation through me. I couldn’t stand the humiliation any more.

“I give,” I panted.

“I win again!” She laughed, releasing me from her grip and my head slammed back onto the mat. She then rubbed it in by not getting up right away, still lying on top of me looking down at my face. “That, Mr. Grown Man, is called The Guillotine.”

“Get off me,” I said, pushing her away. She rolled to a kneeling position while I sat up, rotating my arm to restore circulation. Her hold had felt like a tourniquet.

“Now it’s your turn,” she said. “Do you need a few minutes to catch your breath? You look winded.”

“I’m fine,” I snapped, “And now you get to feel what it’s like.”

“Yep,” she said happily and lay down on her back with her arms spread out to the side.

It felt really weird to have such a small girl just lay there while I carefully positioned myself on top of her duplicating how she had done to me. If anybody had passed by and seen me, a grown man, trying to subdue a little girl and being all nervous about it, would have seemed so ridiculous. I thought my weight would crush her but she just grinned and said “No problem” when I asked if I was hurting her. I took my time because I knew she was a good wrestler and I didn’t want any slip-up.

“Ready,” I said, and her entire body seemed to flex like one big muscle. She twisted her body into me started pulling her trapped arm down into her chest, probably the opposite of what I thought she would do. It took me by surprise and she almost managed to break my clasped hands apart but I regrouped and held on. While I was concentrating on keeping that hold I didn’t notice she had swung a leg up and before I knew it the flexible little girl had gotten her leg all the way up overhead and hooked her calf just under my chin. She then pushed her leg down with all her might. My neck muscle was no match for her leg muscle and she put so much pressure on I had to release my hold and my hands popped apart and she was free.

“You can’t hold me!” she said gleefully, “That was easy!”

I was upset. No way could not let her get away like that. I had to get her back!
She had rolled away from me but I recovered and dove at her. I was going to try and re-establish the hold but she was expecting me and twisted aside. I grabbed her wrists and we rolled around while I battled to get on top of her. Now is when my weight advantage would come into play, I thought. But she was relentless and fought me off, seemingly all knees and elbows. After a couple of more attempts to subdue her I had to shift gears and start concentrating. She was on the offensive and I had me panting with effort as I defended the attacks she launched at me one after another, hurling her body at me like a missile and attempting various joint locks and arm bars. I suddenly realized that I needed to forget about capturing her; I needed to keep her from capturing me! This was a full-blown assault; I was under real threat of being taken down by her!

She tried to get me in a scissors but I got away. Then she managed to get behind me to establish a chokehold. Fighting her with everything I had I pried her arm from around my neck. My god she was strong! As she dove at me one more time I knew I had to end this and get away from her. There was no way she was stronger than me, but I wasn’t winning. In fact, it was becoming obvious that I was slowly losing ground and she was gaining the upper hand. I was losing a wrestling match to a sixth-grade girl in little cotton shorts and a tank top!

Then it all went bad as I somehow wound up on my back and she was on top of me with her legs spread out to the side for leverage. She had my wrists firmly grasped and was trying to raise them up over my head. I realized she was going for a schoolboy pin and almost succeeding. I just couldn’t let her do that to me. I couldn’t bear the thought of her laying on top of me, holding me down and pinning my arms while staring down at me underneath her. But I couldn’t break free from her grip so I did the next best thing and pulled my arms in tight to my chest. She was straining to pull them up over my head, her face right above me and she was taunting me.

“Can’t get away, can you Rob?” Her eyes shone with excitement and she realized how close to victory she was and her already-high voice raised another octave. “I’m beating you! I’m beating you! I’m going to pin you down and then get you in the Guillotine again. I’m going to make you my captive and force you to beg for mercy.”

“No you’re not,” I grunted, trying to keep her pigtails out of my face by turning my head, “I can get out of this.”

“No you can’t. I’m going to pin you. I’m going to make you surrender to me and I’m going to sit on top of you and you can’t stop me.”

“You’re all talk. There’s no way you’re going to pin me. You can’t get my arms up. I won’t let you.” It was strength against strength now, just me versus her. Surely she couldn’t be stronger than me, I thought.

“The only way you can stop me is if you escape,“ she said through gritted teeth, “ But you can’t run if I’m on top of you.” As she strained I felt her beginning to inch my wrists upwards and it seemed more and more like she was going to pin me. In a panic, I clenched my fists and pulled down with everything I had and it seemed to work. She couldn’t finish the pin without raising my arms up and for now she couldn’t. I felt a twinge of hope that maybe she couldn’t overpower me after all, maybe she would get tired and give up and I could get out from underneath her. Then maybe I could figure out a way to beat her.

“You’re not going to win,” I said in a voice I hoped sounded fierce, “I’ll never submit to you.”

“Yes you will,” she said, “I’ll make you do it. I’m going to make you do anything I want.” She had a death grip on my wrists and was staring at my eyes with laser intensity.

Then she changed strategy. She reversed pressure by pulling down on my wrists the same direction I was pulling, straightening my arms downward and sliding quickly up onto my chest, mounting me like a little monkey. Her thighs clamped against my sides and pinned my straightened arms against my torso beneath her bottom. I was trapped; her knees shackling me like a straitjacket and leaving me powerless to use my arms and legs. She wriggled on me to secure her position several times, then sat upright when satisfied she had me secured, resting her hands on her thighs, now not even needing them to keep me pinned. It was over.

“Look who’s on top,” she said, flipping her pigtails back.

I kicked my legs uselessly and tried to twist sideways but got nowhere. I was drained, frustrated, angry, but most of all, shocked. An eleven-year-old girl had overpowered and beaten me, and me an eighteen-year-old high-school Senior!

She looked down and said “Face it Rob, you’re not as strong as me. You couldn’t even keep me in a hold after I let you lay on top of me.”

“You’re not stronger than me,” I said, so humiliated and angry my eyes were watering. “You are not! My muscles are way bigger than yours. I will arm wrestle you right now!”

She laughed. “Now why on earth would I want to do something as a stupid as that? Match bicep against bicep? That’s dumb. Princess has taught us that true strength is in your whole body and using it intelligently. Strength is also in your mind – knowing you will win. You’re only a boy and I knew I could beat you.”

“I’m not a boy, I’m a man…”

“Even better. I just beat up a man.”

She sat on top of me, grinning down at me, saying “You remember this?” and began her signature move. She covered my mouth with one hand and used the other to pinch my nostrils shut. She was cutting off my air! My shouts were muffled and she merely laughed at my frantic attempts to shake her hand loose. Was she turning evil? Was she going to kill me with her bare hands?

From behind us a voice said “Holy crap! You are completely dominating him, Amanda! Way to go!” It was Princess and Natalie coming in from the hallway. Two more witnesses to my beatdown.

Princess walked up beside us. With admiration in her voice, said “How did you do it? Did you ambush him?”

Amanda removed her hands from my mouth and shook her head, giggling with excitement, “Nope. I just used everything you taught me and came straight at him. I just beat him up fair and square.” She brushed her pigtail back and tugged her training bra strap back into place. “I forced him down to the ground and sat on him. I just took him using my muscles and It feels awesome!” She made a double-bicep flex and looked down at my red, sweaty face. “I didn’t even have to use any trick holds, did I Rob?”

“Are you going to sit on his head?” asked Natalie eagerly.

I couldn’t believe Natalie’s eagerness. What was with her? Why did she always want someone to sit on my head?

“I don’t know yet. That’s kind of Princesses trademark. I could make him do something, though.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know. I feel like I can make him do anything, like he’s my little servant boy.” She cupped my chin and shook my head back and forth. “Aren’t you, little Robbie?”

“HAHAHA! You’re right! Make him beg you!”

Amanda looked down at me and scrunched up her face trying to look fierce, which was kind of pointless for a pigtailed, braces-wearing pre-teen. “Are you ready to beg me? Do you give up?” She clenched her fist and shook it over me.

I was lower than low. I looked up at Princess and Natalie standing off to the side, then up at Amanda, firmly in control of my body. I gave one last attempt to free my arms but it was pointless, her thighs were clamped tightly and my strength was gone. So was my pride.

“If I beg will you let me up?” I asked, barely believing those words were coming out of my mouth. Begging a sixth-grader to let me go!

She leaned down, nose-to-nose, “Tell me who’s stronger.”

“You are,” I said weakly. I just wanted this day to be over. I was ready to say anything if she would just get off me and let me go. Every second she sat on top of me deepened my despair. A girl wearing a training bra just thoroughly overpowered me, not with judo prowess or trickery, but by pure strength. She had wrestled me to the ground and straddled me like some rodeo queen. There could be no feeling worse than this.

“Say - “You’re stronger than me, Amanda.” She held her fist in my face for emphasis.

How had the cute little girl transformed into such a ferocious competitor, intent on subduing a much bigger boy? It was intimidating. I felt like I had been stalked by a big-game hunter. I could barely croak, “You’re stronger than me, Amanda.”

What a terrible thing to have to admit. Worst of all, deep down, I knew it to be true.

“I am stronger,” she agreed. She crossed her arms across her flat chest and looked down at her prisoner trapped between her legs. Her triumphant expression was the last thing I saw as she then rose up to her knees, scooted forward, sat on my head, and everything went dark.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 18-Sep-17, 15:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, you stopped just at the best bit!

Seriously, though, thanks for continuing this one, mate. I really liked when she had him restrained with the guillotine and was whispering in his ear with her face so close to his. Great story and a wonderful installment. Thank you so much.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-17, 21:23
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Any chance of this story continuing? I really enjoyed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-17, 12:57
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Oh yeah. I'm still working some ideas out in my head.
Lately I've been obsessed with adding on to "Showdown with Little Sister"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-17, 20:26
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Rob's Perspective (Cont.)

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

I heard a door slam, footsteps, then a girls voice say "What in the hell is going on in here? What kind of weirdness is this?" Inwardly, I groaned. It was Caitlin. I would have given anything for her not to have seen me trapped under Amanda’s butt.

Then I heard the Directors voice. "Amanda, please release Robert. We have business to discuss."

“Oh, all right,” said Amanda, reluctantly rising from her seat on my head and releasing my arms.

I scrambled to my feet, red-faced and embarrassed. I couldn’t believe that little pipsqueak had been able to beat me like that. And now Caitlin was looking at me in utter bewilderment. Beside her stood the Director and her assistant Irina with her ever-present clipboard.

Princess marched up to Caitlin.

"Who are you supposed to be?"

Before Caitlin could answer, the Director raised her hand and spoke. "Girls, I would like to introduce you to Caitlin. We are thinking of a new scenario, possibly involving a girl villain. She will be working with Rob."

Princess eyed her up and down while Caitlin looked amused.

“How old are you?”

“I’m eighteen.”

"Do you have any martial arts experience?"

"I've had a little."

"That's what Rob said. It didn't do him too much good."

"That will be enough for now,” admonished the Director. "We will be having a meeting on Stage Three in one half hour to go over next month’s shooting schedule. Please be on time." With that she turned on her heel and she and Irina filed out.

The door slammed shut behind them. Now the three girls were facing Caitlin, who looked over at me.

"Are we going to have a problem here?" she said.

"These are the three girls I was telling you about," I said, "Princess, Natalie and Amanda."

"What did you tell her - that I kicked your butt?" said Princess. Behind her, the other two girls smirked and giggled. She was in a very confrontational pose, standing mere inches away from Caitlin with her hands on her hips.

"Wow," said Caitlin, “that’s a lot of attitude for such a little package."

Princess set her jaw and nodded. "I can back it up, too. Are those fake boobs?"

"My boobs are none of your business. Now why don't you get out of my face while I talk to Rob."

"Why don't you make me?"

"Really? Is that the best retort you could come up with? What are you, ten?"

"I'm twelve." And with that, Princess shoved Caitlin.

"Princess, stop!" I shouted, but it was too late. Caitlin instantly snatched one of Princess's arms out of the air, twisted it, and with both hands pushed her hard. Princess went stumbling forward a few feet, then whirled to face her.

"You're going to pay for that," she said, and charged at Caitlin. Just when it seemed she was aiming for a tackle she suddenly dropped to one knee and swept a leg out, knocking a foot loose and catching Caitlin by surprise. She staggered but didn't go down and Princess followed up by catching one of Caitlin’s arms and turned to execute an arm bar. Caitlin recovered quickly and used Princess's momentum to spin her, kicked a leg out from underneath her, and Princess slammed backwards onto the mat.

Caitlin stood over looking down. "You better stay down if you know what's good for you."

Princess was enraged. Springing to her feet she attacked Caitlin again and this time managed to get close enough to do a hip toss and Caitlin went flying.

Princess dove on top of her, but Caitlin rolled with amazing speed and jumped to her feet. She planted one foot on Princess's butt for leverage and grabbed a wrist. Before she could twist it, Princess kicked her foot off, spun out of her hold and now she jumped to her feet.

Now they were facing each other and I could see Caitlin now taking the younger girl seriously. Although she was about four inches taller and 15 or 20 pounds heavier, she knew she needed to be ready for anything.

Off to the side Natalie and Amanda were jumping up and down in excitement. "Come on Princess! She can't do that to you!"

"You think you're pretty bad, don't you?" said Princess. She was breathing hard and looked angrier than I'd ever seen.

"I think, I don't care what you think," said Caitlin.

Princess attacked again and Caitlin swatted away her attempts to grab onto her. Then, Princess managed to catch Caitlin’s wrist and went for a joint lock by trying to swing her leg over the top. Her foot swung backwards too high and her heel slammed into Caitlin’s jaw with all of her strength behind it.

Caitlin staggered backwards. Princess whirled, and it was apparent that she hadn't meant to kick her. She stopped short with her mouth in a shocked O. This was a very dramatic escalation of what was allowed on the premises. The two other girls gasped and I involuntarily stepped toward Caitlin.

Princess leaped forward and reached toward Caitlin, I believe to steady her, but Caitlin, shaking her head to clear the stars, reacted instinctively. Balling up her fist, she hit Princess on the side of the head with a punch that couldn't have traveled more than a few inches. Princess dropped like a bag of cement.

We all stood there in shock. Although there was plenty of heated matches that had gone on in that building, everyone knew that future employment depended on everyone remaining healthy. Striking and kicking were expressly forbidden. As the girls rushed to Princess I went over to Caitlin, who still had her fist balled up. "She started it," she said.

I took her fist gently, "I know. It went a little too far, though. We better see if she's hurt."

Caitlin's shoulders slumped as we walked over. "Damn it. It was just reflex, you know? I don't like hitting little girls."

Princess stirred and rolled over on her back, blinking. I don't know if she had been out, but she definitely had her bell rung. She looked up at Caitlin groggily and propped herself up on her hands.

"I'm sorry," said Caitlin, "I guess I was a little stunned by your kick. I shouldn't have done that."

Princess looked up at her still a little out of it. "Yeah, I wasn’t trying for a back kick. I guess I got carried away.” She squinted up at her. “You know how to box, too?"

Caitlin nodded.

"Will you teach me?"

Caitlin smiled and reached a hand down, pulling Princess to her feet. "Sure, Princess."

"You can call me Charlotte."

The two faced each other and something passed between them, either a look or an emotion, clear recognition of a kindred soul.

"We should go to the locker room now and change if we want to be on time for the meeting,” Princess said, “Come on, I’ll show you the way.” Followed by the excitable Natalie and Amanda, I watched them exit.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-17, 21:20
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Good work.

Looks like a new plot is comming to life here. Could it be that Princess and Caitlin will continue training and wrestling together while Amanda continue to physicly dominate Rob?
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-17, 05:32
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I generally prefer the mixed fights to girl on girl stuff, but this seems to have resulted in Princess gaining a mentor who will make her even more badass. That can only be a good thing. Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: