Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Sep-17, 15:03
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes vs ScissorVixens?

Time to settle this. Jay vs Drew, best 3 out of 5, scissor ko's only!
Old 22-Sep-17, 16:31
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Time to settle this. Jay vs Drew, best 3 out of 5, scissor ko's only!
Guy vs guy doesn't do anything for me. I hoped for a Drew vs Venus event, but it never happened.
Old 24-Sep-17, 05:50
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScissorVixens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The vast majority of our photos are taken by a REAL DSLR camera...NOT video screen shots and it's what many of our loyal customers appreciate.

Drew
I also appreciate this, but the fact the pics get downsampled is disappointing. The videos are now bigger so the photos should also be much bigger.
Old 24-Sep-17, 06:36
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScissorVixens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do I think all the KOs on other sites are fake...NO! But the problem for the KO-loving customer is if a producer is faking a high percentage of KOs and advertising them as real...how much confidence do you have in the authenticity of his KO video whenever he does post a real KO?
Right on man. That is exactly the reason I don't buy videos from that site you mention anymore, along with probably a half dozen other sites. They do have some real KOs, but they also have fake ones. And I'm not going to spend money on the videos hoping "maybe this KO is real".

One of my favorite videos you did (even though there were no KOs) was the one titled "This is for you Kandor" with Gia. Great video. I was just a little disappointed that there was no follow up video!
Old 27-Sep-17, 20:34
Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I like both sites for different reasons, but overall I prefer Scissorfoxes.

Firstly there seems to be a lot more exciting video variety: much more interesting themes with great costumes, different challenges/scenarios and bondage!

Then there are the women. On average the women on SF are generally more attractive and interesting imo. And this might seem a bit odd but I think SV has too many vixens for its own good. Reason why I don't like it so much is because it makes the a lot of the girls quite forgettable, not helped by the fact they aren't as interesting as the ones of SF anyway. Also with the more varied and less "realistic" scenarios on SV like scissor challenges, it lets the women be themselves, letting individual personalities shine through a lot more making them more memorable, instead of being a generic moody bitch. Granted this is sometimes reversed but I feel this is quite typical.
The Following User Says Thank You to drake For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-17, 21:19
Producer
Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,765 Times in 2,001 Posts

I just wanted to give a big THANKS to everyone here and we appreciate all the feedback (good or bad). I've been keeping an close eye on this thread (like a creepy stalker lol) and I've learned a lot. I'm not going to sit here and try and defend any of our decisions or trash "other" producers. I think the best thing I can do is take in everything you guys have said and try our best to deliver the goods in the future. It's been one heck of a ride and we have some great stuff coming up. Time to kick it up a notch

Jay Fox
Old 27-Sep-17, 23:08
Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just wanted to give a big THANKS to everyone here and we appreciate all the feedback (good or bad). I've been keeping an close eye on this thread (like a creepy stalker lol) and I've learned a lot. I'm not going to sit here and try and defend any of our decisions or trash "other" producers. I think the best thing I can do is take in everything you guys have said and try our best to deliver the goods in the future. It's been one heck of a ride and we have some great stuff coming up. Time to kick it up a notch

Jay Fox
Always really good to see people taking critical feedback well, as well as getting along with competition. Since you're here and in the mood for taking on constructive criticism, despite liking your site, if you don't mind I'm just gonna list some things I think could be done to improve it:

- Use horizontal space more. I'm not sure if it's just my screen but there is a lot of space that isn't used on the sides. This means that we can't see many videos at once, and content is often packed tightly into a small space. Maybe using space at the sides would make navigation easier.

- Some content could share the same page. Have you considered placing the pics and the preview clip on the same page for each video, it would just save time for the user navigating. Additionally it would be pretty handy if on each Fox's page, we could see all their stats like weight, instead of only seeing it on the page with all of the Foxes on.

- Make older clips easier to view the previews for. Even though the clips are really old, it would be cool if was easier to see them. Again I'm not sure if its just an issue with my computer, but apparently the plugin before the 8th June 2012 isn't supported. I've tried to fix it but nothing seemed to work on two separate computers, I'm not sure if others are having the same issue. If it is the videos understandably it might be a long fix, but it would be cool to view these old clips to consider buying the videos. Additionally with really old videos it would be good if we could at least see relevant preview pics.

Either way love the site, but if possible these would make it a bit better
The Following User Says Thank You to drake For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-17, 00:21
Producer
Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100 Points: 97,643, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,765 Times in 2,001 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Always really good to see people taking critical feedback well, as well as getting along with competition. Since you're here and in the mood for taking on constructive criticism, despite liking your site, if you don't mind I'm just gonna list some things I think could be done to improve it:

- Use horizontal space more. I'm not sure if it's just my screen but there is a lot of space that isn't used on the sides. This means that we can't see many videos at once, and content is often packed tightly into a small space. Maybe using space at the sides would make navigation easier.

- Some content could share the same page. Have you considered placing the pics and the preview clip on the same page for each video, it would just save time for the user navigating. Additionally it would be pretty handy if on each Fox's page, we could see all their stats like weight, instead of only seeing it on the page with all of the Foxes on.

- Make older clips easier to view the previews for. Even though the clips are really old, it would be cool if was easier to see them. Again I'm not sure if its just an issue with my computer, but apparently the plugin before the 8th June 2012 isn't supported. I've tried to fix it but nothing seemed to work on two separate computers, I'm not sure if others are having the same issue. If it is the videos understandably it might be a long fix, but it would be cool to view these old clips to consider buying the videos. Additionally with really old videos it would be good if we could at least see relevant preview pics.

Either way love the site, but if possible these would make it a bit better
This is perfect because we're actually in the middle of another site redesign so any feedback will go a long way right now. Truthfully, a couple years ago, we were working with the Jenna Preston team and had something really big brewing but it all fell through unfortunately (please don't ask for the details). Luckily, I learned more coding and programming on my own and managed to recreate many of the features myself. I still have a little ways to go but the site will be much better and even easier to navigate. Your 3rd suggestion will certainly be fixed with this upgrade and I will look into you other 2 suggestions as well. Thanks again
Old 28-Sep-17, 02:34
brach311

YES!! This!!
PLEASE less acting, more straight up wrestling. Maybe some people like the scenarios and those are ok, but I’d rather see the wrestling, noto acting, not the fake facial expressions of pain, not the fake fake screams, and if it is really that painful you should be focusing on escaping and breathing not saying something witty. It’s often sexy when the female teases and trash talks the male but rarely so when done in reverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason052 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Drew thank you for contributing not just to this thread but to the entire industry. Even the haters of your site have to acknowledge what you've accomplished. No matter what your personal preference, there's more than enough material on your site to satisfy even the most discerning viewer. I've subscribed to your site 4 years so I'm definitely a fan. However I'm also in agreement with some of the criticisms. I'm one of those that gets turned off by the scripts and excessive or unnecessary dialogue. I just want real mixed wrestling domination over a gu who is genuinely struggling to survive - and, yes, real knockouts. Easier said than done.. I'm sure you are very busy but we would love it if you spoke up here more often. Your site comes up in many of the conversations. Thank you again.
Old 28-Sep-17, 03:58
Points: 56,018, Level: 100 Points: 56,018, Level: 100 Points: 56,018, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,455 Times in 1,286 Posts

Judging by the photos both sites provide, they feature some attractive and fit women equally. However, nothing to entice me to spend money on.

It's the same routine, with usually the same guy, just a different female.

I would rather spend money on experiencing it, rather than watching a rehash with someone else.

However, to each his own. Am grateful both sites exist for those of us with the similar fetish to know we're not alone.