Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jan-12, 22:55
Points: 8,697, Level: 40 Points: 8,697, Level: 40 Points: 8,697, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Boyfriend vs Girlfriend Part 2 (Warning: Strapon)

Here's part 2 to the rewrite I wrote for the first part.

It has been three years since I was humiliated by Elaine but I got through it. We both went to the same college at Illinois University so we could be together. We had to spend freshman year on campus but once we were sophomores, we immediately moved into an apartment near campus. We each got part-time jobs. I worked at a McDonalds while she worked at the local rec center. That job was perfect for her because she was able to work out there.

Over the three years she grew a few inches and I barely grew at all. We're both 20 now and we're at the same height at 5'10''. She was definitely improving physically. We both weighed at similar numbers but she had more muscle than me. She was definitely stronger now but I would never admit it to her because then I'd never hear the end of it. She felt it and she bragged a lot. It'd be even worse if I admitted it. We never really wrestled for a long period of time like three years ago but we fooled around in bed. We tried to pin each other. Sometimes I'd win and most of the time she'd win. I never really tried but something told me that she didn't either.

One day, I was at our place watching t.v. when she came home from work.

"Hey sweetie," she said dropping her backpack.

"Hey babe," I said smiling at her. She still looked amazing like she did when we started dating. "How was work? You're home a little later."

"For like the next couple weeks, my boss is making me stay until it closes to lock up," she said.

She sat down next to me and gave me a kiss.

"You know this gives us a perfect opportunity," she said into my ear. I knew what she meant. When she got the job, she said that they had a wrestling room there and she always wanted to wrestle me on actual mats. We were never able to because her boss would never let that happen. The thing that freaked me out was that she's recently gotten a strapon dildo and has wanted to use it but I always refuse.

"I'll finally be able to pop your cherry," she said.

"That's only if you beat me," I said.

"Which I will," she said. "Be there at 6:30 tomorrow, that's when the place closes on Saturdays. Neither of us had classes and I wouldn't have to work that day either.

So I arrived at that rec center a few minutes early. Everyone else had left so the place was empty with just me and Elaine. I had a sweater and sweatpants on while she had a shirt and some shorts on.

"You ready?" she asked. I nodded and we walked to the wrestling room. She turned off the lights so that noone would think that the place was still open. The wrestling room had no windows or doors so noone would see any light. The whole floor in there was just mats all over the place. There was a timer there and Elaine started to set it up.

"20 minutes, whoever has to most pins and submissions on the other wins," she said. "No biting, hair pulling, hitting, and I won't grab you in the nuts."

I took off my sweater and sweatpants to show my gym shorts while she took off her shirt and I saw her topless. She took off her shorts to show that she was in her hot pink bikini bottom.

"You ready," she asked. I nodded once again.

She started the timer and the match began. We circled each other for a few seconds and I went for a headlock. However, she was prepared and she got me in a headlock instead. I tried to break free by bringing her down with me but she managed to hang on. She had her body over my neck with one of her tits on my face. I instantly got erect. She hang on to her hold and I tapped out.

"1-0" Elaine said getting up. We both were up and started again.

I immediately grabbed her but she jumped up and wrapped her strong legs around my midsection. I groaned in pain. I tried to stay up but I couldn't handle her legs and I fell. She still had me in the body scissors. I tried prying her legs open but it was all for not and I tapped out.

"2-0" Elaine said. I checked the timer and we had only been wrestling for one minute. This was gonna be a long day.

We started again I grabbed her and she managed to flip me over her hip and I slammed hard onto the mat. I tried to get up but she pounced on me and got me into the camel clutch. I tried to move out but she wasn't having it. I tapped out once again.

"3-0" she said. "And we still have 17 minutes."

We got up and were ready. For once she got agressive and grabbed me into a bear hug. She used her stength to crush my body into hers. She then let me go and just flopped to the floor. She got on top of me and got me into a grapevine pin. She counted very slowly to 5. It was really like 10 seconds but I couldn't budge even if I had a minute.

We then got up and started again. I saw that the clock was at 15 minutes. We locked hands for a few seconds but then she got under me and picked my up across her shoulders. I wasn't in a back breaker since my stomach was on her shoulders. She then started to spin me around really fast and I soon got really dizzy, she then threw me onto the mat. She grabbed my legs and got me into a boston crab move. I moaned in pain and immiediately tapped.

We started again. The clock was at 13. She started to push my head down between her legs and she got me into a head scissors. The tried to run and shake her off but she wasn't budging. I then fell down and she lost the hold. She then pushed me down and got me into a cradle position. I moaned again as she laughed at my pain. I tapped once again.

We went at it again and the clock was at 11. I went after her but she brought me down. She got on one knee and brought my back over it. I yelled out once again. I tried to hold out until it would be halftime. It was getting close but the pain increased and I tapped out as the clock hit 10.

"Half time," she said getting up for a drink. I got mine too. I saw that the score was 7-0 Elaine.

"You ready to give up?" she asked.

"Never," I said.

Over the next eight minutes, things didn't get any better. Elaine managed to make me submit through a headscissors, armbar, bow and arrow, and reverse bearhug. The score was 11-0 with only two minutes to go.

She currently had me pinned down. I managed to get her off but she wrapped her legs across my midsection once again with my back facing her and her arm wrapped around my neck.

"I told you I'm stronger baby," she said licking my cheek and flexing her biceps. They were about twice the size of mine. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard when this is over." She continued to kiss me and I tapped out.

She was that there was still a minute left. She grabbed some rope out of her bag. I thought to myself that there was no was she was tying me up. I tried to get away but she was so much faster than me. She picked me up over her shoulder and threw me down. I was too worn out to stop her. She got on top of me and put her soft beautiful breasts on my face. She started to count slowly again.

"1" I tried to resist but I let my self get smothered with her tits.

"2" I was in happiness even though I had just gotten my ass kicked.

"3" She took her breasts off and started to face me.

"4" She got even closer to me.

"5" She gave me a hard kiss.

She then turned me over and tied up my hands and then my legs so I couldn't get away. The timer hit zero.

"13-0" she said. "That means I win." I saw her holding the strapon and a tube of lube. The dildo was 10 inches long and black.

"Suck this," she said as she jammed the dildo down my throat. I was on my knees with my ass in the air. She took off my shorts and underwear as she squirted lube down my asshole. She took off the her bikini and attatched the strapon.

"You ready for me to fuck you with my big black dick?" she said as she rubbed my ass with the dildo.

"Yes baby, make me your bitch!!" I yelled out impulsively. She then entered my ass and started to going in. I moaned instantly as she started to fuck me harder and harder opening up my asshole.

She then got me on my back got over me to fuck me more. She went more down on me until she grabbed my back and lifted me. My feet were on her shoulders as she fucked me. She got me against the wall as she kissed me hard. I felt like a total whore. She then brought me back down. I sensed that I was about to orgasm. I screamed out as I did. She then threw off the dildo and squirted her pussy juice all over me. I was now covered with her juices and my own semen as I was completly worn out. She gave me a kiss and licked some of her juices and my semen off.

"Time for a shower and another quickie," she said as she put the dildo back on. I was still tied so there was no getting away. She picked me up into a cradle carry and she took us to the showers.

Last edited by jocman96; 03-Feb-12 at 22:59.
Old 22-Jun-16, 13:21
Points: 2,466, Level: 20 Points: 2,466, Level: 20 Points: 2,466, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boyfriend vs Girlfriend Part 2 (Warning: Strapon)

It's very good. I can't found a girl like this in Turkey
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barnebau For This Useful Post: