Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-17, 18:40
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default The TLA Gauntlet

The TLA Gauntlet

This is a fictional story that will be told in 6 parts (with the potential for more) I'm going to post the first 2 parts in one post and then periodically update the story throughout the month. It features competitive components, but focuses more on pro style fantasy with banzai drops, facesitting, breast smothers, head scissors, chokes and assorted pro style moves. Enjoy!

Part 1: The Incident: D-Money gets KO'ed

Dennis let out a grunt as he shoveled the last bit of snow off the sidewalk. It had been quite a storm and he was relieved to have finally finished with his snow removal. His parents were in Florida for the month, leaving him alone in his childhood home. Still on winter break, he had grown anxious to head back to school and continue his studies. He hated the small town where he had grown up and much preferred the excitement of living on a college campus.

As he surveyed his work for the day and prepared to head in, he heard a voice yelling his name. He turned to look and immediately regretted it when he realized who it was.

Allie was Dennis' longtime neighbor and childhood friend. She was a cute girl with medium length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles. She stood at around 5' 6" and weighed 165lbs, appearing to have gained weight since the last time they saw one another. They had stopped talking around senior year in high school after a very embarrassing situation that Dennis had spent years trying to forget.

Allie was a bottom heavy girl with a huge ass, and she was always heavier than Dennis, who was sort of scrawny and short. The two had often times engaged in playful wrestling matches and for the most part, they both had enjoyed it. In their younger days Allie would play the role of the dastardly heel named Allie Quakes who would always seek to annihilate her opponent. Dennis went by the name D-Money and would be the plucky underdog trying to overcome his larger opponent. They would have these pro style matches on the fold out futon in the basement, putting chairs at each corner to use as ring posts to give them a sort of "top rope" to launch off of.

They each had their own move sets and certain signature moves meant that one had to sell more. In Allie's case, she had a sequence that would start with a power slam. She would hoist Dennis up onto her shoulder and slam him down to the mat, with her landing on top of him. If she did that, Dennis had to stay down to sell. Sometimes she would taunt and allow him to slowly get up, but if she decided the match should end, she'd follow it up with a big splash. This would signal the beginning of the end. She would then pin him but almost always instruct him to kick out at 2. That part was always one of their favorites. Allie would get up enraged and argue with the imaginary ref. Then she would drag a limp Dennis to the corner of the futon and climb onto one of the chairs. She'd place her hands on the arms of the chair, kick her feet up and out then crash down ass first onto Dennis' chest with her version of a banzai drop, dubbed the Crush Quake. He was not allowed to kick out of this but he never wanted to. There was something comforting about Allie's huge ass pressing down on him.

As a heel, Allie would usually stay on him long after the 3 count and sometimes she'd even hit him with a couple more Crush Quakes. She called these "after-shocks". As the 2 got older, Allie began throwing in some more humiliation, like the mandible claw, hand smothers and fish hooks with these post match beatings. But Dennis' absolute favorite was when she began experimenting with face sits. One day, after hitting an after-shock she looked down at a grimacing Dennis.

"You know what sometimes happens after a couple after-shocks?" She asked before shifting to her knees and hovering over his unsuspecting face.

"Avalanche!!" She shouted, spreading her ass cheeks and dropping down. From that point forward, they referred to this as "Allie's Ass Avalanche" and it became a staple of Allie's post match humiliations.

When they got to high school, their pro style matches started to feel a bit strange. Dennis began to realize that as much as he enjoyed laying there and getting sat on, he was embarrassed about others finding out his level of enjoyment, Allie included. He started trying to move away from the pro style and more into a competitive submission style. Allie was ok with the switch but still missed the showmanship they would display in their older matches. Even still, she adapted to the new style easily and perfected various scissor holds, joint locks and pins. She soon learned that her weight advantage would still allow her to dominate the situations, sitting on him in various ways once he was sufficiently worn down. And Dennis liked it because he was actually being overpowered, and was no longer simply allowing himself to get squashed. This gave him the out of claiming that he didn't actually like being sat on but instead had no choice but to accept it.

As much as Dennis enjoyed their matches, it was their final encounter in their senior year of high school that turned the whole thing upside down for both of them. At the time he was 5' 4" 115lbs, giving up 2 inches and 30lbs to Allie. They had just finished a competitive romp, with Dennis tapping out in a reverse head scissor. Allie quickly released the hold but took the opportunity to lock on a reverse facesit and begin taunting her opponent, a throwback to their old pro style matches. Dennis flailed about and tapped out feverishly but Allie refused to budge, which was a complete breach of etiquette in their competitive matches. When she finally lifted off of him, Dennis was angry with her but Allie argued that they were just messing around. She then suggested they do a pro style match for old times sake. Dennis resisted at first as it had been 2 years since their last pro style match and Allie had only gotten larger since then, her ass especially. However after some discussion he eventually obliged.

As the two traded their favorite moves, eventually it got time to put an end to the match. Allie hoisted Dennis onto her shoulder and slammed him down with her signature power slam. She got up and squashed him with a big splash. Instead of going for the pin, she immediately raised up and dragged him to the corner. She climbed onto her chair and crashed down with a heavy Crush Quake. She sat proudly on top of Dennis and shouted out her 3 count for the win. She lingered on his chest for a few more seconds before standing up over him.

"Ready for your after shock?" Allie taunted, grabbing an ankle and pulling him to the other side of the futon. She placed his legs on either side of their ring post and ascended the chair. Dennis said nothing as Allie's huge ass came crashing down on him again. She landed awkwardly on his midsection making it difficult for Dennis to brace for the impact, causing the wind to get knocked out of him. He kicked feebly under the weight of his neighbor as she began inching backwards. She continued to wiggle back until her ass had enveloped Dennis' face. His nose was squashed brutally under her and he immediately panicked and tapped out.

"Aw what's wrong D-Money? You know quakes have been known to cause avalanches!" Proclaimed Allie who maintained her full weight face sit. This is when things got murky for Dennis. He recalled begging for release and contorting himself desperately but was unable to unseat his opponent. He remembered the sheer fear and helplessness he felt as his body screamed for air until eventually he went limp, passing out under Allie's ass. When he woke up, she was gone. He made his way to her bedroom but the door was locked. He debated saying something but decided against it and instead ran home, scared and humiliated. The two of them never spoke again.

"Hey Dennis!" Allie shouted again from across the street, snapping him out of his reminiscing. She was smiling at him along with two women by her side.

"Oh... hey Allie. Long time no see." Dennis answered back meekly. It was a true statement as the two had gone out of their way to avoid each other. And now that they were into their 2nd year of college at separate institutions, Dennis had thought he had finally escaped her.

"Yea I know right? You should come over tonight and we should catch up! My parents are away and I'm going to have a party. These are my two roommates, Tina and Lacey. They're really interested in meeting you." Allie said, the two girls chuckling a bit.

Dennis wondered what she meant by that statement. She couldn't possibly have told them about their relationship growing up. It had to be just as embarrassing for her as it was for him. He assumed he was reading too much into it and perhaps this was his chance to finally put those humiliating memories aside. After all, he was home alone all night, essentially snowed in.

"You know what Allie? I think I may take you up on that offer. It's been too long." Dennis replied back with a smile.

"Cool! Party starts at 8. See you then!" She said and headed inside with her roommates.

Part 2: The Party: Dennis Fights for His Pride

It was 8:30 and Dennis decided it was time to head across the street. He had talked himself into thinking that maybe one of Allie's roommates had been attracted to him and that was the reason for the invite. He wasn't the biggest guy, standing at 5' 6" these days and weighing 130lbs, but he was lean and well defined. Maybe one of the girls noticed him shoveling and it impressed her. Stranger things had happened. So he threw on some jeans and a red and blue plaid dress shirt and left the house, eager to flirt with some new girls.

Dennis knocked on Allie's door but there was no answer. He tried the door knob and it was unlocked so he let himself in. When he entered he was flooded with memories of spending time in the house as a child. He took a few steps in and heard some noise in the basement. Figuring the party was going on down there, he made his way down the stairs.

"Turn that off! Someone's coming!" Allie demanded, quickly getting up and turning the television off.

Dennis was surprised to see that it was just Allie with her two roommates, Tina and Lacey. They were drinking and apparently watching something that they didn't want others to know about.

"Hey guys... some party." Dennis deadpanned.

"Yea. Everyone bailed because of the snow." Allie answered.

"But you still came! You want a drink hun? I have so many questions for you!" A slightly drunk Tina chimed in. Dennis smiled at her and looked her up and down. She was the shortest of the three girls, standing 5' 2" and weighing about 130lbs, but a lot of that weight was carried in her chest. She had brown hair with a pixie cut, brown eyes and must have given up on the idea of a party as she was wearing loose grey sweat pants. The white tank top she wore was tight against her flat stomach and struggled to contain her gigantic breasts.

"Ummm sure! But what could you possibly ask me about?" Dennis responded.

"I heard you like wrestling!" Tina announced loudly, causing Lacey to smack her arm quickly with a giggle.

"Don't mind her. She's had a few drinks." Lacey added, smiling at Dennis. She too was quite the looker. The tallest of the group, she stood 5' 11" and weighed 145lbs with blue eyes and long blonde hair. She had spent most of her life as a competitive swimmer and it showed in her incredibly long legs. The grey tights she wore hugged her toned thighs and calves tightly. The navy blue sweatshirt hung loosely past her waist, just barely covering what Dennis could only assume was a nice tight ass.

"Yea, sometimes Tina just makes stuff up when she's drinking." Allie stated, handing Dennis a beer. She was looking good as well and still dressed for a party wearing a sparkly black tank and a pair of black tights that stretched over her voluptuous curves.

"Shut up Allie! We literally were just watching the two of you wrestle!" Tina shouted. Dennis' face suddenly went pale.

"You were w-w-what?" He stammered out nervously.

"We were watching the video of your last match! It looked like lots of fun!" Tina proclaimed, causing her two roommates to shoot her an angry glare.

"You- you took video of that? And you SHOWED OTHER PEOPLE!?" Dennis asked incredulously. Allie looked down at the floor, not wanting to answer.

"That's it. I need to leave. Give me that tape." Dennis demanded angrily, advancing towards his former childhood friend.

"Hey! You better watch it! You wouldn't want Allie Quakes to squash you like she used to!" Tina shouted with a giggle, inserting herself between the two of them. Dennis' blood began to boil as he started to feel like he was just some sort of joke to them. This was the whole reason he had avoided Allie for so long.

"You had no right to video that! Now give me the tape!" Dennis demanded, his face turning red with anger.

"Relax D-money calm down." Lacey chimed in and rising to stand next to Tina.

"Do NOT call me that!" Dennis shouted furiously.

"Seriously, it's fine. Take a breath. Don't blame Allie. Tina and I begged her to watch it." Lacey added in a soft tone. Dennis closed his eyes and took a deep breath before responding.

"And why, may I ask, would you want to see that? How would you even know about it?"

"Good question. Maybe you should sit down so we can explain? Take a drink. We're all friends here." Lacey suggested calmly. Dennis obliged but he was trembling slightly. Whether it was from embarrassment or fury, he couldn't tell.

"Ok so the three of us have been roommates for over a year and a half. And I'm sure you realize that, girls talk. Well one night, we all decided to tell each other embarrassing stories. Allie started by telling us about how she used to have wrestling matches with you and that she really liked having them. We told her that that wasn't all that embarrassing. She then went on to explain more in detail and the more she told us, the more Tina and I got intrigued. She finished her story by explaining that she had ruined all the fun by knocking you out by sitting on your face and that the two of you had never spoken again." Lacey explained.

"Wow, great story." Dennis said sarcastically before getting to his feet and adding "So basically the three of you have been laughing about me for the last year and a half? How sweet. I'm just gonna go."

"No! Listen to me! Tina and I weren't interested in it to mock you. We were legitimately interested in the interactions because... well, we both had very similar situations growing up." Lacey said. Dennis stared back at her, taken back a bit by the statement.

"Somehow I highly doubt that. You both sat on a friend's face until they passed out?" He asked and moved towards the stairs. Tina quickly cut him off.

"Not exactly... Lacey did hers with her legs. Mine was with my tits." Tina proclaimed with a chuckle. Dennis turned back to Lacey who nodded at him. He then looked at Allie who was still sitting with her head held down, refusing to make eye contact.

"And in both cases, we never wrestled again. Allie's story made us feel more normal. We all regretted what we did and wished we could have kept wrestling but knew that the boys we harmed never wanted anything to do with us. When we saw you shoveling, we put Allie up to talking to you again. And when no one showed up to the party, we knew she had a video of the encounter, so we begged her to watch it. And if you want our honest opinion, we thought it was pretty cool." Lacey said with a smile.

"So what do you say there D-money? Think you can take on Allie Quakes and the Natural Disasters?" Tina chimed in.

"The Natural Disasters? You guys already have a team name?" Dennis said with a nervous laugh.

"Of course! You want to know what the boys at school call our room? The TLA room." Tina said proudly.

"TLA? What? Your initials?" Dennis asked curiously.

"Well sort of, but it's a bit more crude than that." Lacey added. That's when Allie finally got to her feet and looked at Dennis.

"Tits. Legs. Ass. Tina is the tits. Lacey is the legs. And I am the ass. Together we have everything a man desires in a woman. And when it comes to wrestling, we bring the perfect combination to break any man." Allie stated firmly before adding "So what do you say? Up to have some pro style fun with us? If you do, I'll give you the tape..."

Dennis' heart pounded in his chest. He had three beautiful women there, all willing to tussle with him. But he was still slightly embarrassed by all that had happened. He didn't think he could go through with a pro style humiliation.

"This is a lot to take in. While I'm relieved I'm not the target of mocking, I'm not willing to go through with being your jobber. Just give me the tape and we can go back to ignoring one another." Dennis told Allie.

"I thought you may say that so here is my counter offer. You can pick one of us to have a competitive submission match with. You win and the tape is yours. You lose and you can still have the tape, but you have to go through our TLA gauntlet to get it." Allie responded.

Dennis considered his options and realized Allie had given him the out either way. If he won the competitive match, his pride would be restored and he would ensure no one else would ever see his embarrassing knockout at the hands of Allie Quakes. And if he lost, he could relive his pro style tussles with Allie with the excuse being that he was given no other option than to accept the beating being offered.

He didn't expect to lose though. He had sized up all three girls and thought he had found the weak link in Tina. She was the smallest and least athletic one. Not to mention she seemed to be the drunkest of the three. A smile curled across his lips.

"If you really want to gamble that little Tina over there can beat me, then sure, you're on." He replied and unbuttoned his shirt.

"You heard the man. Set up the ring girls. We're going to need it for the debut of the Natural Disasters once I win!" Tina proclaimed.

Allie pulled the futon flat but quickly realized that while this worked when they were smaller, full grown adults may need more space. So her and Lacey brought down the queen sized mattresses from the bedrooms upstairs and laid them down next to each other.

"The competitive match can be on these two. If Tina wins, we'll pull the futon mattress off the frame and blow up the air mattress to put next to it. Four mattresses should give us a nice big ring to work with." Allie said grinning widely at Dennis who scoffed at the remark. He didn't think Tina could possibly win in a competitive scenario.

"Ok competitors! On your knees!" Lacey proclaimed so Dennis and Tina knelt on each mattress facing one another, he in jeans and a grey tank top, her in her grey sweats and white tank top.

"Fight!" Allie shouted and Tina lunged forward. Dennis snatched her wrists easily, preventing her advance. He was then able to push her down onto her back with relative ease. He went to straddle her, but she managed to pull her legs up wide, keeping him in her guard. As he struggled to get past her legs, he could hear the other two girls shouting encouragement to Tina. He desperately wanted to shut them down, so he gave up on the straddle and instead laid flat on top of his opponent. He pressed his chest tightly against hers, keeping her wrists pinned to the mat. He looked down at her and she gave him a knowing smile. That's when she brought her legs behind him and crossed her ankles into a body scissor.

"Squeeze Tina! Squeeze!" Urged Lacey as Dennis felt Tina's short legs tighten around his abdomen. He pushed her wrists tighter against the mattress and began trying to wiggle himself forward but to his surprise she was able to keep him from advancing. In response to her defenses, he planted his knees and began pulling his body away from her. He released her wrists and started pushing downwards on her knees, attempting to squirm out of her grip. As he slowly slid her legs down his body, she reacted by sitting up and throwing her arms behind his head. The two crashed down sideways with Tina quickly rolling on top and into a pin. She leaned her chest down tightly over his face while pulling up on his head, trapping him in her huge tits. Dennis quickly pried at Tina's arms, loosening her grip enough to get one big gulp of air before she locked back down into her air tight breast smother.

Realizing his predicament, Dennis knew he had to pull free. So he planted his feet and bridged upwards before rolling sideways. Tina did not have the weight to hold him down but tried to maintain the smother as they both ended up on their sides. Dennis managed to sneak a few quick breaths before she could properly hug him back into her cleavage but now she had him in deep.

Dennis began reaching behind his head to try to pry Tina's arms away but she took this opportunity to roll her opponent to his back. This effectively trapped his hands between her arms and the mattress. He tried to pull his hands free but they were completely stuck, leaving him no defense from the smother. Running short of air, he tilted his head slightly but Tina's huge tits maintained their seal. The inability to free either his hands or face sent him into a frenzy. He bucked upwards and tried to twist them to their sides but she responded by widening her stance. This failed attempt brought on true panic. Dennis kicked his legs wildly now, realizing there was no escape.

"Please don't make me knock you out." Tina said softly as Dennis' struggles became weaker. He hadn't expected this outcome but now knew it was inevitable. He took one last weak opportunity at a bridge before crashing back down to the mattress. With one more desperate tilt of his head, he tried to sneak just one morsel of air but only got more flesh. Weakened and defeated, he lightly tapped her forearm indicating his submission. In an instant, Tina peeled her mounds off of his face and sat up straddling his chest.

"Set up the ring girls! It's time for D-Money to run the gauntlet!" Tina announced.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by Jericho3; 17-Feb-17 at 03:50. Reason: Type-o
Old 17-Feb-17, 11:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The TLA Gauntlet

So good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 03:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3: Thunder Tits Tina

Dennis tried to hide the boner in his pants while the girls pushed all the mattresses together and placed a chair at each of the four corners. The tussle with Tina had re-invigorated his feelings of being overpowered by women. As excited as he was at the prospect in front of him, he was hesitant to show it. The girls had been extremely open with him yet there was still this feeling of shame associated with his desires. Not to mention he was a bit nervous about any of the girls going overboard. He really dug being sat on and getting smothered, but there was a line for him and that line was being knocked out. He enjoyed the bit of panic associated with the struggle, but had no desire to relive the ending to his last match with Allie Quakes.

"Ok everyone, let's lay down some ground rules so that we're all on the same page. First and foremost, this is supposed to be fun for all of us. If at any point, something doesn't feel right, say something. I think we're all ok with a little bit of pain, but remember we aren't trying to hurt each other." Lacey proclaimed. These words put Dennis' mind slightly at ease.

"I'd also want to add, I think we all love the drama associated with pro wrestling so it's important to stay in character. D-Money is the underdog face. He fights fair and his pride gives him a resilience that is unmatched. He definitely has more guts than brains by agreeing to such a brutal stipulation. So by nature, it should take a lot to beat him. That right Dennis?" Allie asked and for the first time in a long time, Dennis remembered how strong their friendship once was. He nodded at his longtime neighbor with a smile. With his blessing, she went on.

"Now D-Money's longtime rival is me, Allie Quakes. She is one of the meanest, most ruthless heels in the game. For years she has tried to put an end to D-Money but he always seems to get back up which brings us to tonight. She has assembled a super team that will finally get the job done. Any questions?" When no one objected she added, "OK then! Let's get into character and have some fun!"

The three girls then retreated upstairs to get prepared and to discuss how they wanted to do things while Dennis waited eagerly in the "ring" Once ready, Allie was the first one to venture down the steps. Her hair was pulled up in a tight ponytail and she was barefoot, wearing a short pair of black, cotton booty shorts that her ass was practically spilling out of. The tight red tank top she had on propped her breasts up, showing some cleavage of her own. They were decent sized but practically dwarfed when compared to Tina's.

"Welcome everyone to the official funeral of the pesky D-Money!" She announced before stepping up onto one of the mattresses, across the ring from Dennis.

"For years, I have thrown everything I could at him and the bastard just doesn't know when to quit! But tonight will be different! Tonight I have assembled the perfect team that will ensure his destruction! And in accordance with the stupidity D-Money has always shown, he was actually foolish enough to agree to the most brutal challenge he has ever faced in his entire career known simply as the TLA GAUNTLET! Make no mistake, this issue between me and him will be settled once and for all!" She announced before taking one step closer to address him directly.

"Now I know you can't wait to get your hands on me and you have my word that you'll have your chance but before you do, you must run the gauntlet. You will face each one of the Natural Disasters in one on one competition. For every fall you win, that person will be eliminated from the gauntlet. Manage to defeat all of us and you will be proclaimed the winner and shall never have to deal with us again! However! For every fall you lose, that opponent moves on to the main event against you. So in other words, when you fail to beat any us, you will then have to take on me AND the Natural Disasters in a 3 on 1 handicap match! Now... what do you have to say for yourself?"

Dennis smiled across the ring at his rival, feeling like suddenly he was in his element again. This would be fun he thought to himself, cracking his knuckles and loosening his neck before launching into his response.

"Allie Quakes everyone! You know something Allie? Nothing ever changes with you. All the talent in the world and you still think you need to take short cuts. Want to know why? Because deep down you know, that you can't beat me. It's not surprising to me at all that I have to face your two new cronies first. You obviously think that after having 2 matches I'll be easy pickings for you but you're wrong! Because I'm used to fighting against the odds! So bring them on! Bring them all on! D-Money is amped and ready for a fight! And after I dispose of these so called Natural Disasters, I'm going to teach you a lesson you should have learned a long time ago. D-Money doesn't lay down for anybody!"

"Whatever you say I guess. Are you done then? Ready to meet my team?" Allie asked. Dennis nodded indicating her to continue.

"Introducing first! She is one half of the Natural Disasters, and will be the special guest referee for the first match. Welcome everyone.... Lightning Legs Lacey!"

Lacey strutted down the stairs with her hair down. She was barefoot, wearing nothing but a loose white t-shirt that hung over her practically flat chest and down to the very tops of her thighs. The yellow pair of cotton briefs she had on underneath peaked out every time she took a step and her legs seemed to go on for days.

"I just want to say that even though I'm tag team partners with your first opponent, I assure you I'll call this one right down the middle." Lacey said reaching her arm out towards Dennis, her lips curling into a devious grin. He shook her hand and nodded back.

"I'm sure you will because we both know it's you vs me next." He said, pulling her close.

"Alright alright you two. It's time to announce the combatants!" Allie interjected, stepping between them and breaking their handshake before continuing. "Standing in the ring, weighing in at 130lbs, he is the ever resilient... D-MONEYYY!!!" Dennis reacted by throwing his arms in the air and flexing towards Allie who simply rolled her eyes before going on.

"And his opponent! Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 130lbs, she has been known to use her top rope Thunder Splash and is the master of the Cleavage Clench, she is THUNDER TITS TINAAAAA!!!"

As her name was announced, Tina came down the stairs, wearing the same sweatpants from the competitive match earlier but had ditched the tank top in favor of a hot pink bra that showed off the T in the TLA gauntlet. Dennis' jaw dropped as she stepped up onto the mattress, her glorious jugs jiggling with every step.

"Get it D? Thunder and lightning!" Tina joked, motioning between her and Lacey while stepping closer towards him.

"Ok guys! I want a good clean fight. Obey my commands at all times or I will disqualify you. Ready? Let's go!" Lacey shouted and backed away.

The two combatants circled for a moment and then locked up in a collar and elbow tie up. D-Money quickly dropped and hit an arm drag. Tina hopped back up but was immediately taken over with a hip toss. When she got up again, D-Money leaped and drop kicked her right back down.

"Right in the tits! D-Money is on fire right now!" Allie proclaimed, acting as the announcer for the fight while Dennis popped up to his feet. He waited at the ready as Tina crawled to the corner and pulled herself onto the chair. D-money charged her, jumped onto her lap and hooked behind her head. He then fell backwards and launched her over head with a monkey flip. He nipped up and climbed onto the chair as Tina slowly got to her feet.

"D-Money is perched! He could be looking for his patented flying clothesline!" Raved Allie as Tina groggily turned towards her opponent. That's when Dennis leapt and connected with the clothesline. He immediately went for the cover and hooked the leg. Lacey slowly approached for the count.

"ONE!............................... TWO!................................ NO! Just two!" She proclaimed after a notably slow count.

"Come on ref! One, two, three! Can't you count?!" Shouted Dennis, glaring at the referee who responded by holding up two fingers. He shook his head as he grabbed Tina's arm, pulling her to her feet. He then reached between her legs and picked her up for a body slam. Once he had her up, Lacey pushed her partner's back causing D-Money to topple backwards with Tina landing on top of him. The ref quickly hopped over for the count.

"ONE TWO DAMN!" Lacey yelled as D-Money kicked out despite the fast count. He popped right up and got into her face.

"What was that ref!?!" He exclaimed.

"What was what?" Lacey asked innocently, her arms extended in faux confusion. The two continued to argue as Tina got to her feet. She snuck up behind her opponent as he was distracted and hooked on a rear naked choke.

"Oh my! Looks like D-Money should have been more focused on his opponent than the officiating! He's gonna get choked out!" Allie announced, as Tina fell backwards yanking Dennis down and wrapping her legs around him with a body scissor combo, sinking the choke in deeper. With Lacey in his face asking if he quit, Dennis pried at his opponent's forearm but couldn't ease the pressure. So he rolled to his belly and got on all fours. He crawled to the corner and pulled himself to his feet.

"Look at the resilience of D-Money! He won't stay down!" Proclaimed Allie as Dennis now spun around, maneuvering Tina into a seated position on the chair.

"...ropes... ropes ref..." Dennis gurgled out, as the choke was beginning to take its toll. Lacey slowly approached the corner to admonish Tina.

"Come on Tina, bring it out of the corner!" She yelled and then began an agonizingly slow count. When she reached the count of 3, Dennis let his arms fall limp. At 4, Tina released the hold. D-Money started to fall forward but she snatched his hair and pulled him towards her.

"How devious! Lacey just let Tina choke out D-Money illegally! He is out!" Raged Allie as Tina spun Dennis around and pulled him face first into her tits.

"Cleavage clench! She has the cleavage clench locked on an unconscious D-Money! Come on ref! They're still in the ropes!" Shouted Allie as Lacey again started her ridiculously slow count. Once she got to 4, Tina pushed forward, slamming her opponent back first into the mat, her tits squashing into his face. Lacey rushed over to count D-Money's shoulders down but at the count of 2, Tina lifted up, still clinging to her opponent's head, pulling his shoulders off the mat.

"Nope! Not just yet!" Tina teased as she maintained the breast smother. Dennis was truly running short of air but he was incredibly turned on by Tina's display of dominance. He didn't want to ruin the flow by breaking character so he kept his arms hanging lifelessly at his sides. Luckily she soon released his head and he fell flat on his back with his eyes closed. Tina stood up and circled towards Dennis' legs. She grabbed his feet and dragged them sideways so he was laying diagonally from the corner.

"Oh no! Looks like she's setting him up for the Thunder Splash! Don't do this! He's already out!" Allie shouted as Tina climbed up onto the chair.

"Is this your hero?" Tina yelled, pointing down at a motionless D-Money before leaping up and crashing down roughly with the splash. Upon impact, she shifted her weight and slammed her tits back over his face. She then propped herself up onto her elbows and braced her hands under her chin, smiling up at Lacey.

"Feel free to count when you're ready." She informed the ref. Lacey grinned down at her and got on all fours. She hesitated a moment to take in the visual. The way Tina's giant boobs engulfed her opponent's entire face was so damn hot.

"One!" Counted Lacey before slowly running her hand under both of Dennis' shoulders, to make sure they were down.

"Two!" She exclaimed before checking the shoulders casually again. She lingered a few more moments before crashing her hand down for the third time.

"Three! We have a winner! Thunder Tits Tina!" Proclaimed Lacey, who was excited to know that it would be her turn next. Meanwhile Tina held her position, letting her mounds continue to punish her opponent.

"This is just uncalled for now! The match is over but Tina refuses to break the Cleavage Clench! She's trying to destroy D-Money before the next fall!" Announced Allie, who was enjoying the show so far. She couldn't wait for her chance to get in there.

"Let's see how much more he can take." Cooed Tina as Dennis began to tremble. He had been so good at keeping still and wanted to keep feeling the warmth of Tina's body pressed tightly on his face but the lack of air was becoming an issue. He held out as long as possible before finally twisting his head free.

"There he is! I was wondering how long you'd let me do that!" Tina teased, finally lifting her chest off his face as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Ok Tina playtime is over. He's felt the thunder, now let's see if he can handle the lightning!" Proclaimed Lacey.
Old 21-Feb-17, 10:06
Last Achievements

I am really enjoying this story, J. I love the playfulness of the girls, the rules that almost guarantee he is going to face all three of them, his clear enjoyment of their domination of him and your fantastic writing, as always. Thanks for sharing this with us, mate. Can't wait to read it as it goes on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 22:23
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Great story so far!
The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-17, 20:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 4: Lightning Legs Lacey

"Introducing first, she is the guest referee for the next fall and is the leader of the Natural Disasters.... Allie Quakes!" Tina announced, pausing to allow Allie to step onto the mattresses.

"And now for D-Money's second opponent! She stands nearly 6 feet tall and weighs in at 145 lbs. She has been known to brutalize her opponents with her epic sunset split finishing maneuver and is the inventor of the figure four headlock. She is... LIGHTNING! LEGS! LACEYYYYY!"

Lacey pulled her hair into a ponytail during the announcement before putting her hands on her hips and doing a quick twirl. Dennis was slowly getting to his feet, partially in an effort to sell his loss but also still catching his breath from the extensive breast smothering he had just experienced.

"Fight!" Shouted Allie as soon as D-Money was up. And true to her name, Lacey unleashed a spinning heel kick as fast as lightning, her ankle connecting with the side of Dennis' head, dropping him quickly. She followed this up by bringing her right leg straight up and clutching her ankle. She let out a primal scream before dropping forward in a fully extended leg drop right across D-Money's throat.

"Full extension leg drop by Lacey! This could be over as soon as it began!" Raved Tina the announcer as Lacey's calf remained draped across her opponent's adam's apple. She leaned forward, clutching her ankle applying more pressure to his wind pipe while Allie rushed over for the count.

"One! Two! No!" Allie shouted as D-Money got his shoulder up and rolled himself away. He pushed up onto all fours as Lacey approached him and straddled the back of his neck. She then reached back, grabbed both of his arms and crossed her ankles completing a standing head scissor. Dennis began groaning in pain as he felt Lacey's quads explode just under his ears.

"What do you say D?" Allie asked.

"Ughhhh noooooo!!!" Dennis responded, his face turning red from the pressure.

"He's a tenacious little fucker ain't he?" Lacey taunted, releasing his arms and grabbing two handfuls of hair.

"YOWWWW!!!" Dennis reacted as Lacey yanked up on his hair.

"Come on Lace! Get off the hair!" Allie reprimanded before beginning an extremely slow count. At the count of 4, Lacey fell sideways to the mat, extended her legs and released her grip on his hair.

"D-Money! Do you submit?" Allie asked him as his face was now turning purple.

"Ungggg... NEVERRRRR!!!!" Proclaimed Dennis as he pushed at Lacey solid thighs. She reacted by rolling to her back and snatching his arms away. She then unleashed her most powerful squeeze yet, her gorgeous legs fully extended in front of Dennis' face. The pressure was becoming too much for him to handle but he was still reluctant to derail the match.

"D-Money is just being punished by Lacey's legs! I know he's resilient but there's no way he can take much more of this onslaught!" Announced Tina, as Dennis wheezed desperately in his opponent's clutches. Just as he was prepared to tap out, Lacey spoke up.

"This punk just doesn't know when to quit!" And released her hold. Dennis rolled to his belly, breathing heavily but his opponent turned him onto his back and straddled him. She then intertwined each of his legs with hers and slowly began straightening them in a grapevine pin causing Dennis to groan in pain.

"She has her patented grapevine pin locked in! Her long legs allow for maximum leverage making her version especially punishing!"
Proclaimed Tina as Lacey slowly stretched her legs out further.

"One! Two! No!" Allie shouted as D-Money just managed to sneak his shoulder up. Lacey responded by grabbing his wrists and pinning his arms down straight on either side.

"Shoulders down again! One! Two! No! D-Money is still fighting!" Tina announced as Lacey released Dennis' wrists and began pushing down on his face, contorting his neck sideways.

"You should just take the pin before I break both of your legs!" Threatened Lacey as she forced another near fall.

"Bite me!" Dennis shouted back defiantly.

"Fine." Lacey casually answered and leaned her face in front of his before chomping down on his nose.

"Owwwwww!" Dennis yelped in pain as Allie cackled.

"Come on no biting!" The ref said, admonishing Lacey who eased off on the bite but reached down and wrapped her hands around his throat while flexing her long legs some more.

"No choking either! One!................ Two!.............. Three! Come on I said break the choke!..... Four!" Allie stated slowly, causing Lacey to release the choke for a mere second before throttling her opponent again.

"Allie Quakes is obviously loving what she sees here! Come on ref! Break the hold!" Demanded Tina as the referee again began her slow count. This time when the count reached 4, Lacey released the choke and the grapevine.

"I guess he hasn't had enough yet!" Proclaimed Lacey as she picked up one of his legs and coiled it around hers. She then dropped down and cinched in a figure 4 leg lock, with her back to one of the chairs.

"What do you say D?" Allie asked, leaning towards Dennis with her back turned to his opponent. At this point Lacey reached back, planted her hands on the seat of the chair and reared back on the hold.

"Come on ref! Open your eyes!" Shouted Tina as Dennis wailed in pain, furiously pointing at Lacey.

"What? You want to quit?" Allie asked as Lacey kept the pressure on.

"Ahhhh!! NO! Turn around! Turn around!" Dennis shouted, causing Allie to finally notice the rule infraction.

"Off the ropes! You know the rules! Don't make me start the count again!" Threatened Allie.

"Go ahead! I have til 5!" Lacey spat back with a smile as Dennis flopped around selling the hold like a mad man.

"Fine! You asked for it though...... ONE!........ TWO!....... THREE!..... don't make me do this Lacey!............ FOUR!" Allie slowly stated, drawing the count out as long as possible before Lacey finally broke the hold. Dennis curled into the fetal position, clutching his knee.

"That all you got D-Money? Come on! Get up!" Lacey taunted, grabbing him by the hair and dragging him to his feet. She tilted his head back and brought her right leg up high across his chest before letting out a primal scream.

"Could this be? Yes! Sunset split time!" Tina shouted as Lacey slammed her leg downwards. The force drove Dennis back first into the mat, his opponent's thigh crashing down brutally over his torso into a pinning predicament. Allie approached to count his shoulders down, but at 2, Lacey lifted off of him and shifted over the top of his head.

"Come on! You had the man beat!" Tina announced as Lacey brought her crotch under the back of Dennis' head, maneuvering her calf across his throat into a figure-4 headscissor.

"Just give up D!" Lacey taunted as she grabbed her ankle, tightening her hold further. Dennis reacted by weakly pawing at her powerful legs.

"The figure-4 headlock is on! D-Money is defenseless! He has to tap out or he'll be knocked out for sure!" Tina raved, as Dennis' arms dropped lifelessly down.

"You know... I can knock you out for real if you want." Lacey whispered, leaning close behind his head, hoping to get his consent. The thought slightly excited him but he still wasn't prepared to make that leap.

"Please... no..." he eked out quietly, so Lacey reluctantly released the hold but decided to give him a show. She slowly crawled over the top of his head, giving him a prime view of her yellow panties. She then stretched her legs out wide settling down into a split across his throat, her tight ass perched against his chin.

"Count him ref!" Lacey demanded, fixing her hair before placing her hands on her thighs in a dominant stance.

"What an arrogant pin! She could have won by knockout but chose to humiliate him further!" Tina announced as the ref made an extremely slow 3 count to end the match.

"And your winner of the second fall... LIGHTNING LEGS LACEY!" Allie proclaimed, raising Lacey's hand in victory with the latter still perched on her opponent's throat.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-17, 23:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"You know... I can knock you out for real if you want." Lacey whispered, leaning close behind his head, hoping to get his consent.
Oh, wow. Sexy girl with a great attitude. I'm jealous as hell of another one of your characters, J. Thanks, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 02:25
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Love it, brother.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicpalumbo For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 08:35
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Hot stuff as always. Keep it going.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr56975 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 11:16
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I can't wait to see what Allie does to him.

I especially love her "Crush Quake" combo finisher, and the "Aftershock" and "Avalanche" follow up moves.
In my opinion, nothing screams power and dominance more than a girl using her weight as a weapon.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr56975 For This Useful Post:

Tags
banzai drops, breast smothering, chokes, facesitting, headscissors, pins, pro mixed wrestling