Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-17, 17:42
Points: 976, Level: 12 Points: 976, Level: 12 Points: 976, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Girl Nicole Oring reviews

I have an upcoming session with Nicole. She's been a true professional so far answering all my emails. This is going to be my first session ever, I was hoping someone has sessioned with her in the past so I have a better idea. Thanks.
Old 30-Aug-17, 19:23
Points: 3,041, Level: 22 Points: 3,041, Level: 22 Points: 3,041, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Nicole Oring?

never sessioned with her but i love her your a very very lucky man good luck!
Old 03-Sep-17, 21:10
Points: 976, Level: 12 Points: 976, Level: 12 Points: 976, Level: 12

Default Nicole Oring

I had my first ever session with Nicole and it was great. Right from the start in the emails she was very professional and helpful answering all my questions very quickly, so setting up the session was a cake walk.

The session itself flew by, we started off with boxing and she has a mean right hand that caught me multiple times. Whenever I closed in she was unafraid to let her hands fly and connect.

We then switched to grappling and damn is her full guard is good. She made me tap from a guillotine choke so many times I lost count. Her BJJ is so technical and good she had me tapping from arm bars ,chokes, a standing guillotine and she even got me into mount and school girl pinned me which was awesome. Her body scissors were much stronger than I thought they were going to be, I was only able to get her in a cradle pin one time which was my grappling goal, until she then worked into a sexy grapevine.

What was as fun as the session was just talking with her. Nicole is so friendly and fun to talk to about everything, sessions, work, mma, the weather she was great. She is so gorgeous and in great shape. I kept getting distracted from her in that bikini just before she fed me that right hand man,

I highly recommend her as a petite technical fighter that has the skills to do it all. I think next time I'll work up the courage to kick box with her
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spartanhead For This Useful Post: