Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-17, 08:31
Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Anyone have a gi fetish?

I've noticed that most mixed wrestling videos rarely feature women wearing a gi. Which is understandable because a gi actually covers up her body, which would be a turnoff for most men.

However, I actually find that I prefer to see women grappling/fighting in a gi. I guess you can say that I have a gi fetish. I was just wondering how many of guys out there actually prefer a gi over other outfits and why?

It seems ironic that a guy would find a gi sexy because it reveals almost nothing of the woman, but I think that there is a correlation between the gi fetish and a foot fetish (at least for me). The gi covers up most of the woman's body, but exposes her hands and feet. This accentuates the woman's feet, which I find super sexy.

On a side note, the first time that I realized this particular fetish of mine is actually shared by many other men was when I came across this website called Andy's Fighting Females back in the late 90s. I actually emailed the host of the site (I believe he was from Germany) and he responded kindly letting me know that I was far from being alone in having this unique preference.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ffparamedic911 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 11:51
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Anyone have a gi fetish?

Related threads:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-17, 05:19
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I know what you mean. I have a fetish for martial arts women especially in uniform. I think it makes them look so sexy and powerful. If they're wearing a black belt/sash, it's even better because it tells me they have mastered their art and I have no chance against them. Every time I see a woman in gi or kung fu uniform I do really get quite aroused.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-17, 11:15
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffparamedic911 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've noticed that most mixed wrestling videos rarely feature women wearing a gi. Which is understandable because a gi actually covers up her body, which would be a turnoff for most men.

However, I actually find that I prefer to see women grappling/fighting in a gi. I guess you can say that I have a gi fetish. I was just wondering how many of guys out there actually prefer a gi over other outfits and why?

It seems ironic that a guy would find a gi sexy because it reveals almost nothing of the woman, but I think that there is a correlation between the gi fetish and a foot fetish (at least for me). The gi covers up most of the woman's body, but exposes her hands and feet. This accentuates the woman's feet, which I find super sexy.

On a side note, the first time that I realized this particular fetish of mine is actually shared by many other men was when I came across this website called Andy's Fighting Females back in the late 90s. I actually emailed the host of the site (I believe he was from Germany) and he responded kindly letting me know that I was far from being alone in having this unique preference.
Dear ffparamedic,

I am a brown belt judoka and wear my gi in the judo videos I make. I receive many emails from men who find a gi to be a sexy outfit for a lady to wear and who ask me to make them a custom video. It is also interesting that I've made several custom videos with me beating my victim with judo and making him worship my feet as his punishment/my reward. I've even had a gentleman ask me to wear ballet slippers with my gi and beat up my opponent.

A proper gi worn by a trained judoka is, in my opinion, a very sexy garment which flows with the judoka as she uses her skills to beat her male opponent.
I think the key here is that the person wearing it is a skilled judoka. From what I can see there are a number of unskilled ladies who make wrestling videos and wear a gi as a costume despite having no knowledge of judo.

I am working towards my black belt and should attain that status next year. To do so I very regularly compete with male black belts and I can honestly say that I have beaten quite a number of them. That certainly feels pretty cool.

Keep loving a lady in a gi. You get my vote!

Lily xxxxxx

Old 07-Nov-20, 15:17
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

I have a gi fetish would love to be dominated by woman wearing satin gi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martial sub For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 16:03
ssddfaudhey

[QUOTE=Breathless50;301791]Dear ffparamedic,

I am a brown belt judoka and wear my gi in the judo videos I make. I receive many emails from men who find a gi to be a sexy outfit for a lady to wear and who ask me to make them a custom video. It is also interesting that I've made several custom videos with me beating my victim with judo and making him worship my feet as his punishment/my reward. I've even had a gentleman ask me to wear ballet slippers with my gi and beat up my opponent.

A proper gi worn by a trained judoka is, in my opinion, a very sexy garment which flows with the judoka as she uses her skills to beat her male opponent.
I think the key here is that the person wearing it is a skilled judoka. From what I can see there are a number of unskilled ladies who make wrestling videos and wear a gi as a costume despite having no knowledge of judo.

I am working towards my black belt and should attain that status next year. To do so I very regularly compete with male black belts and I can honestly say that I have beaten quite a number of them. That certainly feels pretty cool.

Keep loving a lady in a gi. You get my vote![/QUOTE

Geez this was 2017,you
Were a brown belt then!Must be 2nd dan now?That's awesome that you beatcmale BB.My wife is PB in BJJ and is over the moon when she submitts the BB guys.I agree with what you said too.I love my wife in her BJJ gi.The gi as you know can be a weapon too!My wife notorious for gi chokes.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 07-Nov-20 at 17:58.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 03:08
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

[QUOTE=ssddfaudhey;451315]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear ffparamedic,

Keep loving a lady in a gi. You get my vote![/QUOTE

Geez this was 2017,you
Were a brown belt then!Must be 2nd dan now?That's awesome that you beatcmale BB.My wife is PB in BJJ and is over the moon when she submitts the BB guys.I agree with what you said too.I love my wife in her BJJ gi.The gi as you know can be a weapon too!My wife notorious for gi chokes.

I'm first dan as Covid meant the dojo was closed for most of this year. Your wife sounds cool.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 13:01
ssddfaudhey

[QUOTE=Breathless50;451393]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm first dan as Covid meant the dojo was closed for most of this year. Your wife sounds cool.
Thanks! Awesome that's no joke!My wife wants to start cross training in Judo.Her friend has been for a few yrs.The throws/take downs compliment BJJ well.Her friend is like 130lbs I'm 180lbs and she throws me like im 80lbs lol Its impressive
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-20, 19:06
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffparamedic911 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

However, I actually find that I prefer to see women grappling/fighting in a gi.
I began with a gi fetish because a woman wearing a gi knows how to fight. I stopped having that fetish when I saw women wearing little or no clothing fighting or even posing with their fists up or in martial arts stances. They obviously know how to fight, and as you wrote we get a better view of sexy bodies without a gi to block the view.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-20, 10:56
Points: 538, Level: 8 Points: 538, Level: 8 Points: 538, Level: 8
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

I have a gi fetish I have always wanted to get beat up by a woman wearing a satin gi
The Following User Says Thank You to satin submissive For This Useful Post: