Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Aug-11, 22:22
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,113 Times in 170 Posts
Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win

Here are some more pics from Girls Can't FIGHT...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-Aug-11, 20:12
urban warrior

more form me
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-11, 20:49
Utamaro

Not my cup of tea for sure. Maybe I'm not open-minded but i prefer women winning. But "de gustibus..."
Old 17-Aug-11, 01:05
urban warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utamaro [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not my cup of tea for sure. Maybe I'm not open-minded but i prefer women winning. But "de gustibus..."
funny you should say that. i too prefer women coming out on top, but too much of it gets boring. every now and then i like to see the man dominate for a change. you know just to spice things up.

in fact i would encourage more wrestle fans to broaden their thinking and try to enjoy something outside of their norm, but i doubt it will ever catch on.

people can be such bore an awful bore .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-11, 11:39
Utamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban warrior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
funny you should say that. i too prefer women coming out on top, but too much of it gets boring. every now and then i like to see the man dominate for a change. you know just to spice things up.

in fact i would encourage more wrestle fans to broaden their thinking and try to enjoy something outside of their norm, but i doubt it will ever catch on.

people can be such bore an awful bore .
Yes, I understand it I think it's good thing to try something new. I've wrote only about my own preferences, nothing more.... Enjoy this tread
Old 18-Aug-11, 00:19
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Last Achievements

I think a lot of Mixed Wrestling fans are starting to share the opinion that it is good to spice things up.

When I first started watching videos, finding a Mixed Wrestling match where the man got even a brief flurry of offence was rare. Where the man took control for even 1/4 of the match was even more rare, and the man winning was virtually non-existant.

Now matches where the man wins or even dominates are popping up more and more with companies like Sleeperkids World and Hit The Mat having such matches make up the majority of their mixed wrestling matches.

Even Double Troube, arguably one of the longer and more successful companies around, has gone to where that is almost all they do in mixed matches.

I don't think having the women win will stop being the most popular, at least not any time soon. But I think fans are wanting more variety these days.

Especially since, with the advent of the internet, you can have your pick of what video you want. Rather than the old days where most peoples sources were limited so you pretty much bought what you could get your hands on, and were happy to have it.
Old 18-Aug-11, 00:45
urban warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFemwrestlingfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think a lot of Mixed Wrestling fans are starting to share the opinion that it is good to spice things up.

When I first started watching videos, finding a Mixed Wrestling match where the man got even a brief flurry of offence was rare. Where the man took control for even 1/4 of the match was even more rare, and the man winning was virtually non-existant.

Now matches where the man wins or even dominates are popping up more and more with companies like Sleeperkids World and Hit The Mat having such matches make up the majority of their mixed wrestling matches.

Even Double Troube, arguably one of the longer and more successful companies around, has gone to where that is almost all they do in mixed matches.

I don't think having the women win will stop being the most popular, at least not any time soon. But I think fans are wanting more variety these days.

Especially since, with the advent of the internet, you can have your pick of what video you want. Rather than the old days where most peoples sources were limited so you pretty much bought what you could get your hands on, and were happy to have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFemwrestlingfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think having the women win will stop being the most popular, at least not any time soon
actually it depends on where you are. noticed i posted a lot of pics of Asian girls being dominated by other Asian men in masks? well these pics come form a Japanese company called Battle. i frequent a lot of Japanese wrestling sites (there stuff is way better than ours is) and in Japan its actually very common that you see men dominating women. in fact you see it just as often, if not more often than women dominating men. i literally have like millions more pictures like that, all with men winning. so really i think its more of a cultural thing.

so if your ever in the mood for some good guy beating girl stuff, i suggest you look to the east.
Old 18-Aug-11, 22:19
Last Achievements

They are good I agree. Although the girls on those sites don't cry out their submissions in english.
Old 21-Aug-11, 03:53
Last Achievements

Here are some pics of Goldie and Christina Carter getting outclassed by their male opponents.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Sep-11, 11:26
Last Achievements

Here are some pics of the girls of Competitive Enterprises on the recieving end. Most likely moments before making the guy pay for doing that to them. But I still like them. lol.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
maledom, wedgie