Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-11, 04:39
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Default TLC Strange Sex: Fetish Wrestler

TLC has a show called strange sex where they explore different types of fetishes. They recently did a mixed wrestling episode.:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think you can watch the full episode on their website, but I thought I'd post the clip here. I saw the episode when it first aired, and thought it was ok, but I really didn't like how they seemed to portray this idea that all men who are in the mixed wrestling are attracted to muscular women.

I know that I speak for a lot of the guys here when I say that being muscular is one my biggest turn offs in a woman. I prefer a a feminine woman who uses her feminine traits to her advantage when over powering her opponent.

Regardless, though it's strange to see our fetish getting more attention like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-11, 19:28
Points: 3,941, Level: 26 Points: 3,941, Level: 26 Points: 3,941, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: TLC Strange Sex: Fetish Wrestler

Thanks for that post. I think that it is a good thing that the mixed wrestling fetish has gotten some attention, maybe it will get more people interested in it. However, I agree with you about how it is portrayed. I think it would be a grave injustice to the fetish if it is presented to people who are not familiar with it as just a type of worshiping of big muscular women. I would venture to say that the majority of people involved in the fetish appreciate a more feminine look, myself included, over a more overly muscular steroidal type of look. Don't get me wrong. I like athletic toned powerful women, but I still like them to have feminine curves as well. To me, mixed wrestling is about the expression of the strength of femininity, not masculinity, and at the end of the day most guys involved in this fetish are still attracted to the curvacious female body, myself included.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestlingfan86 For This Useful Post: