Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-14, 05:02
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts
Default Re: Inter Gender Fighting

Unorthodox fighting dresses. Sometimes entering a ring or similar it might be proper to wear other dress that ordinary outfits. I wish yo a Happy Eastern
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Don't box a Lady!.jpg (28.2 KB, 709 views)
File Type: jpg Fight in the 60ties.jpg (64.5 KB, 708 views)
File Type: jpg Nude Loser.jpg (94.1 KB, 737 views)
File Type: jpg The End of a Fight.jpg (74.4 KB, 1029 views)
File Type: jpg Apartment boxing.jpg (45.8 KB, 680 views)
Old 22-Apr-14, 05:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I love this pic. I was nearly dressed in the same way when I after a School Ball fight and defeat a guy. It really made me feeling good having him dizzy begging for mercy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unorthodox dress.jpg (73.8 KB, 598 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-14, 05:31
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Last Achievements

a what fight?
Old 22-Apr-14, 07:11
ap643

I wondered the same thing.
Old 22-Apr-14, 15:21
Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,665 Times in 867 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboxse1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love this pic. I was nearly dressed in the same way when I after a School Ball fight and defeat a guy. It really made me feeling good having him dizzy begging for mercy.
Sounds interesting. Please write about your fight in the stories section.
Old 24-Apr-14, 05:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

We been boxing late at night. I was not dressed for boxing as I was at a school prom earlier that night. I box and beat a guy in a ring. It was hot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-14, 15:58
Points: 12,574, Level: 48 Points: 12,574, Level: 48 Points: 12,574, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboxse1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We been boxing late at night. I was not dressed for boxing as I was at a school prom earlier that night. I box and beat a guy in a ring. It was hot.
That sounds pretty hot indeed How even was the fight?
Old 24-Apr-14, 21:32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This is what happen:

When I was 17, I been at a school ball when a guy I know were boxing came up to me and start once again to chat. He was not impressed over girls who box, and said he want to fight me. Well, to make it short, when the prom was over I had accept to fight him. We been some people who went to the a gym with a ring which a friend of him had keys too.

I had no boxing dress and enter the ring in the dress from the prom I had a low cut light blue sleeve less gown with a wider skirt part reaching down to my knees, a chiffonie, deep tan sheer nylons and high heels. I remove my high heels and put on the gloves. Well, you cant say that I in any way proper dressed for boxing when I enter the ring.

My foe was already there. He wore red trunks. We shake hands and got the gloves, they were black ones. He said gruffly things to me, trying to scare me but I wasn't nervous any longer. I felt good when I stood in the corner waiting for the bout to begin. I was only concentrating on the boxing. I moved a little and heard the rustling sound of my nylons when they touched each other. I let my eye go from the head to the feet of my male opponent. He was well built, his brown skin followed his muscular body in a pleasant way. We been in the same size, he was about an inch taller than me but in my weight.

First Round: We circle around and just jab a little, without any serious hits, we are being very careful for the first half minute then we get into the first hard fight. His blows are hard, especially in close contact. His short right is very strong, he is moving around very well making himself hard to hit. We mixed it up, I try to box him back, but he was just coming and coming. He was very eager however I found that he was to eager but I fight him back. Nearing the end of the round we get into a heavy exchange of blows, both hitting with all the power we have got. However he seemed to be surprised with the power of my blows. Anyhow, I felt good when I returned to my corner after the first round. My nervousness was away and in the pause I was just eager to continue.

In the second he went on like in the first round, hunting me. He caught me up in a corner and let his blows come. I blocked but also fight back and it all ended up with him pressed at the ropes, me having the initiative and punching him.

I gave him a short quick right uppercut followed by a left to his chin and ended with a right to his jaw. He went down to my feet with a surprised face. I jumped over my male, opponent who was laying on his back and went to a neutral corner. I slip a little because of my stocking feed nylons but It was lovely to see him on the floor. He look surprised as the referee start to count. Lovely sight! He get up and he looked a little bit confused when we started again.

He once again attacked me and now we knew we were in a hard fight. He hit my body with heavy blows. I tried the whole time boxing at a distance as I could get more power in my blows that way. He was better in close contact, At the end of the round I made a mistake and got into a close fight. We were two strong people in a clinch. We were split up and before I got my guard up a straight right hit me and everything went black.

I lay on the floor with that funny mixed up feeling you get when you have been knocked down. I get up on my knees and hear the referee count. I look at my foe when I rose. He got me into a corner and hit me with a series of blows over my body. He hit my breast hard and they went on bouncing. I clinched, and we got out in the ring again. He attacked me hard for the rest of the second round.

The third round was great, I was back into the boxing again, and force him back. He too was fighting well, and landed some good punches on my bosom, which bobbled. Now we clinched and I discover during the "wrestling" which followed the clinching that I had been the stronger one. Yes, I the girl was stronger than that young man. A lovely discovery! In some way I got new power and we fought it out. His advantage of longer reach did I compensated by ducking and succeeded in getting into infighting, having my hooks working hard at his body. I get that nice feeling of fighting it all out.

In the fourth, still he was strong and he rushed out at me, forcing me back. I clinched and "wrestled" him back. I let my gloves work at his side and I felt his strong body close to mine. At the end of the round I attacked and we threw blows at each other. I slammed in an uppercut right at his jaw and he went down, laying crawling at the canvas. He was shaken. I attacked and forced him back for the rest of the round.

When we started the fifth round, he try to rush onto me. I avoided it and instead I immediately found the goal with my gloves. I felt stronger and stronger and he took more and more punishment until, lovely, he went down for a count. I loved that sight. He looked so weak then. I hunted him and he reeled back into the ropes. I slammed in a right at his chin and followed it up with a left-right-left and he crashed down at the canvas. I stood breathing heavily and saw how he slowly rose up and at nine stood on shaky legs. I rushed at him, once again I got him into a corner and homed in my blows. He turned around and hung over the ropes, protecting his head when I pummel him down."I give, stop I give !" did I heard him saying with a voice full of desperation as he crawl at my feet.

The count was not necessary, the ref was attending him for about a minute or so, during. I walked around the ring with raised arms, I enjoyed it. It was lovely, I was fired, I felt very happy because I, a girl, had 'beaten a guy in boxing. I just loved it. My foe, still down, was about to get up when I walked up to him and put my foot on his chest and pressed him down, I raised my arms in victory.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-14, 03:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

A pretty little story.
Attached Images
File Type: png Cottage 1.png (983.1 KB, 1885 views)
File Type: png Cottage 2.png (988.9 KB, 1797 views)
File Type: png Cottage 3.png (978.7 KB, 2004 views)
File Type: png Cottage 4.png (938.5 KB, 2248 views)
Old 28-Apr-14, 01:43
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,101 Times in 886 Posts

great stuff, keep it up.
have you done any sumo stuff?
The Following User Says Thank You to vassa For This Useful Post: