Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-17, 19:22
flameallday

Default Why you should never wrestle with your ex

Although this story features my current girlfriend, it primarily focuses on my ex. Her name is Pam and she stood at 5’7, 120 lbs. While those weren’t very impressive stats, she fought a lot when she was younger (growing up with 3 brothers tends to do that) and was a bit of a tomboy. When we were together, we had wrestled multiple times and despite her background, I was a great fighter myself and won most of the time.

Me, Pam and my current girlfriend, Ruby were all hanging out at my apartment one day. Pam and Ruby had grown to be friends despite Pam being my ex, so we hung out together all the time. At first, I was worried that Pam would do what a lot of exes do and tell an embarrassing story about me but that hadn’t happened. Not until today.

“Say Ruby, did I ever tell you the time I kicked Michael’s ass?” Pam said.

Ruby looked shocked and asked, “Really? What happened? How did you do it?”

Before Pam could say anything, I interrupted. “I won more matches than you did!” Ruby looked even more confused and finally, Pam clued her in on our wrestling sessions that we did when we were together. I thought Ruby wouldn’t make a big deal out of it but afterwards, she looked at me and said, “Michael, did you seriously lose to a girl in wrestling? You should have beat her everytime!”

Pam then stated, “That was back then, as well. I bet that nowadays, I can beat him easily!”

“Are you so sure about that?” I asked her. It was true that she put on some muscle over the years, but I did as well, even more than she did, in fact. “Never mind. Let’s just forget about this conversation. It’s not like we’re going to fight each other to find out.”

“Why not?” Pam looked at me. “Are you scared?”

Startled, I looked at Ruby, waiting for her to tell Pam that she was crossing a line. Instead, she looked deep in thought until she finally stated, “I would actually like to see you two go at it. I want to see if she can actually beat you, Michael.”

Pam whooped and cheered. “Thanks babe. Well Michael, are you ready to wrestle again?”

At first, I was hesitant due to not only the awkwardness of it all, but the fact that Pam was so confident in her skills. However, I knew I could not back down. I had to prove Pam wrong. I agreed and Ruby said, “Let’s go! I can’t wait!”

Before we left, Pam stopped us. “Hold on. I want to make this a little more interesting. Let’s make this a bet.”

“What sort of bet?” I asked.

Grinning she said, “If I win, I get to do whatever I want with you for the rest of the day. Other way around if you win.”

I shrugged and agreed instantly. “If she won, she would probably just make me go shopping for her or make me give her a massage. That’s nothing compared to the possibilities of what I could make her do”, I thought to myself.

We brought out a wrestling mat and stood on opposite sides. Both of us were wearing comfortable wrestling clothes, me having a T-Shirt and her wearing a black crop top. We had decided that we would only have one match and that it would be winner by submission, just like how we normally did it. We circled each other at first, waiting for one person to open up. She reached at me first but I easily side-stepped her and went behind her. I twisted her arm behind her back with one arm and applied a choke-hold on her neck with the other. I thought there was no way she could escape but she suddenly got her foot in between my legs and swept them. I knew it was a new move she had learned as she never did that before when we wrestled. We both fell down but she reacted quicker. Pam straddled my chest and tried placing me in a schoolgirl pin. My chest was completely pinned down but luckily, my arms were still free.

She grabbed my wrists and tried forcing them above my head so that she could pin them with her knees but I was still too strong for her. I got my arms free from her grip and with all my upper body strength, lifted myself upwards and tossed her off me. We both stood up and circled each other again. I could see a grin on Pam’s face and I knew why: her schoolgirl pin might not have ended the match but escaping it wore me out extremely and I was at a disadvantage. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Ruby stifling a grin. Angered, I decided to make the first move this time. I suddenly tackled Pam, who was too slow to react, and knocked her onto the ground.

If I wasn’t winded by the schoolgirl pin, I would have won the match right there. Instead, as I tried to get on top of her and pin her, she maneuvered her legs and managed to push me off with them. I was surprised at her leg strength and toppled over. Her legs, while strong, were nowhere near that strong before and I knew I had greatly underestimated her. As I was down, Pam went in for a pin again. At first, I thought she was going to go for another schoolgirl pin but Pam was cleverer than that, knowing I would be able to escape it. Instead, she turned around, allowing me get a glimpse of her ass before going for a reverse headscissors pin. Her legs managed to trap my head and I knew it was over at that point. Ruby did as well and she laughed,“Oh my god, you actually did it!” Even though the only thing I could see was her ass in black tights, I could very well imagine the large grin Pam had on her face.

“What was that about you being able to take me on, Michael?” she taunted.

Even though my mind knew I had lost, my body still fought against her. I tried pulling her legs apart, even by an inch, but she held them tightly against my neck. I flailed about wildly, losing control of myself, to no avail. All it managed to do was make Pam and Ruby laugh even harder.

Finally, I stopped struggling and tapped out. “Oh no, Michael. Remember our deal? You have to do whatever I want you to do. I’ll only let you go when I feel like it.”

I spoke to her, even though it was difficult in my current predicament. “What do you want?”

Suddenly, she gave a light squeeze to my groin, startling me. “Call me miss from now on. Got it?”

I felt humiliated at having to do so but I had no choice. I wasn’t going anywhere until Pam let me go. “Yes, miss.”

Ruby said, “Can you teach me some of your moves, Pam? I want him to call me ‘miss’ as well.”

“Oh this is just the beginning. I can make Michael do so much more for me than just that.”

I didn’t like the sound of that and my fears were confirmed when Pam made another request. “I want you to admit that you’re my bitch.” Even though I made a promise, I couldn’t keep it for this. There was no way I could admit that I was anyone’s bitch, let alone my ex. I shook my head but she only laughed instead. “The thing I love about this pin, Mikey, is that I can do whatever I want to you and you’re completely helpless to stop me!”

Demonstrating what she meant, she squeezed her legs together even more, making my head feel like it was going to explode. Just before I passed out, she released the pressure. Before I could regain my composure, she lightly grabbed my groin once more causing me to squirm around in agony. She then tried something different and squeezed my thigh, tickling me and sending me squirming once more. She alternated between the two, knowing I had no chance of resistance, before I couldn't take it anymore and reluctantly admitted, “Ok miss. I’m your bitch.” She made me repeat myself to torture me and I did so with deep shame.

Pam then said, “Alright, you’ve been a good little slave for me. I would actually like to reward you for being so obedient.”

I glanced at Ruby and saw that she was confused as I was. Before either of us could ask what Pam meant, she hooked her fingers underneath my shorts. Knowing what she was planning on doing, I panicked and started flailing about, making no progress just like before. She giggled and said, “Why are you struggling? You’re supposed to do what I want and I want this to happen.” I shouted to Ruby and said, “You’re not going to let this happen right?” To my utter dismay, Ruby sighed and said, “You guys did have a promise. I’m afraid she is completely allowed to do this.”

Not believing what I just heard, I felt Pam slowly strip me down until my erection was completely exposed. Pam teasingly hovered her hand over it and said, “Aww, it’s just as small as I remembered,” causing Ruby to laugh. I wanted to ask Ruby how she could be enjoying this but before I could voice my opinion, Pam grabbed it and started expertly stroking. I tried to resist her and normally I could do a decent job of it, but the situation was different. All the physical contact with her, along with being humiliated made it easy for her to get me to succumb. Once she finished me off, I moaned loudly, both in relief and in agony as I knew that neither Pam nor Ruby would let me forget about this day. Pam got off me but it was a while before I got to my feet. I now knew that wrestling with your ex was never a good idea.
Old 17-Sep-17, 22:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Why you should never wrestle with your ex

That does sound pretty humiliating, mate. Pam got you really bad. But if Ruby learns some wrestling moves out of it and wants to tussle with you on occasion, I have to say that wrestling with your ex has been a good thing. At least she saw that you fought as hard as you could and her permission was asked before anything sexual happened. Still, Pam really did make you her bitch.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: