Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Oct-16, 17:01
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: Boys who were beat up by girls at an early age

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd get my sister to help me if he struggled too hard but it wasn't until we were both in our teens that he was able to effectively resist as I was four years older. I often pinned him in front of a friend before that but once he was a teen he really didn't want another girl to see him pinned and like you would resist more than usual. I suspect that also like you he enjoyed it but was embarassed by it.
Do you remember how old you both were when he was finally able to effectively resist? Did he turn the tables and pin you?

When I was a kid, we had a lot of neighborhood wrestling matches every summer. One tough girl was strong and aggressive enough to pin any boy her age or younger and she really enjoyed proving her superiority. As you describe, I think the younger boys accepted their place in the pecking order and probably didn't put everything into resisting her.

But a couple of boys her age fought hard to beat her and still lost, usually in front of at least 4-5 other kids. I was enough older/bigger that I always defeated her, but seeing her overwhelm those boys in her class really had a big impact on me. It was especially exciting when the boys started catching up to her (usually when they were 14-15) and she found herself struggling desperately against a boy she had been overpowering for years. And so here I am, so many years later. Don't know what happened with the others.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-16, 20:00
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you remember how old you both were when he was finally able to effectively resist? Did he turn the tables and pin you?

When I was a kid, we had a lot of neighborhood wrestling matches every summer. One tough girl was strong and aggressive enough to pin any boy her age or younger and she really enjoyed proving her superiority. As you describe, I think the younger boys accepted their place in the pecking order and probably didn't put everything into resisting her.

But a couple of boys her age fought hard to beat her and still lost, usually in front of at least 4-5 other kids. I was enough older/bigger that I always defeated her, but seeing her overwhelm those boys in her class really had a big impact on me. It was especially exciting when the boys started catching up to her (usually when they were 14-15) and she found herself struggling desperately against a boy she had been overpowering for years. And so here I am, so many years later. Don't know what happened with the others.
He'd be 14 or 15 and I'd be 18 or 19 when when it became really difficult to beat him and unfortunately my sis had left home by then so we weren't able to gang up on him. I was still winning but it was simply too much effort and I have to admit I lost interest at that point and our wrestling gradually died out.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-17, 21:24
Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Family wrestling for me, my little cousin (as I've stated before) made a point of dominating me and would always look for new holds to try out on me. Her favorite were choke/scissor combos and schoolgirl pins. She made my other cousin video and take pictures of the sessions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlerDom For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-17, 02:09
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I was actually nerdy and wimpy as a kid.

I first got beat up by a girl when I was very young, maybe 4 or 5. I have a cousin my age named Tasha that moved to the same city as me when I was that age, and she apparently used to kick my ass. I don't remember much about the actual fights, but I do remember the shame and humiliation that was always in the background knowing I had been beat up by a girl. Growing up, my older brother and other cousins seemed to love talking about it. I don't think it was malicious, just something they thought was amusing. I, on the other hand, was terrified they would talk about it in front of my friends. I lived with a pretty serious dread of people finding out I'd been beat up by a girl. My brother picked up on this and dangled it over my head from time to time.
For the next several years, I managed to pretty successfully repress my despair about the Tasha thing, and even did pretty well in fights (all against boys). Through fifth grade, I think I was 3 and 1, and the 1 loss was really just getting stuck in a headlock - I didn't really get hit or have to give up. At that point, I kinda figured that whatever happened with Tasha was just a little kid thing that I didn't even really remember and that there was no way a girl could beat me up anymore.
Throughout that time, I do remember that anytime I saw anything related to a girl beating up a guy (like on wwf or glow wrestling, or in movies, or on tv), I had a really intense feeling come over me. Like my heart would sink, my pulse would quicken, and I would be in an almost fight or flight state of awareness. All this was rare, but in the background until fifth grade.
Starting in fifth grade, and through maybe a year or two after college, I have had at least 20 different girls try to assert physical dominance over me. In the same period, there may have been 4 or 5 guys that did the same. Not all 20 were "fights", they ranged from the girl telling me she could beat me up, to the girl threatening to beat me up, to acts of physical dominance (shoving, punching, slapping, kicking), to threats plus physical shows of dominance, all the way to actually beating me up.
The first girl to put a dent in my "I'll never get beat up by a girl again" bubble was a kind of cute curly haired blonde girl named Becky in fifth grade. We were standing in line to leave for the day, and she told me, with an air of superiority, that she could" waste" me. My first reaction was to dismiss the comment. How could a girl really think she could beat me up? Nothing more happened, but the fact that a girl sized me up and was prepared to tell me to my face that she could beat me up did make a small dent in my assumption that I would never have to worry about a girl beating me up again.
In 6th grade there were a couple more chinks in my ego, mostly in the form of a kid's older sister or babysitter threatening to beat me up. In each case I declined the invitation to fight - I didn't want to risk the humiliation of getting beat up by a girl. I rationalized these episodes away as either the girl was all talk and knew a boy wouldn't hit a girl, or if they really could beat me up, it was just because they were older and bigger.
Sixth grade is also the year I got punked out and kinda beat up by this sick tough black girl that was in 7th (luckily nobody else saw this happen). Once I got to 7th and 8th, I was in" junior high, " and there were girls that had gone to 6 other elementary schools. I.e., tons of new girls I had never met. This was when a lot of girls started to get dominance over me. It is also the time I first noticed that there were girls who were way more athletic and better than me at sports.

In gym, girls were killing me in races, this really athletic girl named Beth, repeatedly cooked me in flag football, and most humiliating of all, basketball. At lunch, if you finished early you could go play basketball. Usually one of the 6 hoops was reserved for girls. One day, me and some of my friends were playing 21, and a couple girls came over and asked if they could play with us since all 6 hoops were being used by guys. They were on the basketball team, but I wasn't worried. They were better than my friends, but I was still in comfortable command, with 11 points. Then the star of the girls basketball team joined in, a tall and boisterous blonde named Bevin. When break was over, I was at 15, she was at 13, and everyone else was in single digits. One of my friends was like I'm never letting girls play again. I thought that was weak and was feeling pretty good about winning. But then I thought about it and realized that from when Bevin got there, she scored 13, and I only scored 4. I came to the unhappy realization that Bevin dominated me in 21, the most physical form of basketball. She was athletically superior to me. She went on to play college ball. The other times I lost to girls in sports were once in 10th or 11th, 2 girls from the basketball team easily beat me and two other guys in a game of 2 on 3, and in 9th, this girl trisha joined a game of home run derby me and a friend were playing. She was bombing them. It was so humiliating that this girl was crushing balls way farther than I could. That's kind of a strength activity, and she made me look like a weakling.

Getting back to my cousin Tasha, we lived in the same neighborhood and went to the same school. Being around her was vaguely uncomfortable; I didn't know if she remembered beating me up, if she would ever bring it up, or if she still thought she could beat me up (she was popular and had a real tough girl rep). Even worse, a small part of me worried that maybe she could still beat me up.
One day at her house, we were all hanging around, with our parents and brothers. The boys started doing armwrestling, and Tasha challenged me. To my total horror, everyone (including my own dad) was predicting she would win. At that moment, it dawned on me that everyone saw her as my physical superior. I was pretty sure they were all wrong and I'd win. When we started, I was surprised how strong she was. With everyone watching, I couldn't budge her. My face was contorted in effort, hers a mix of a cool, arrogant smirk and determination. Every second that passed that I couldn't beat a girl was a new humiliation. It went on for about 5 minutes. I can't remember for sure if I won in the end or if we agreed to settle on a draw. I know I didn't lose, but still she proved to be just as strong as me in upper body strength. Plus, I felt the added humiliation of knowing that our family all sees her as tougher/ stronger than me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to beatupbyagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-17, 16:38
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

I was pinned as a 6 years old boy by my 18 years old "babysitter". Since than I have our fetish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 12:35
Points: 3,527, Level: 24 Points: 3,527, Level: 24 Points: 3,527, Level: 24
Last Achievements

my friend Scot and i were 12 when we used to tease two girls aged 11,so one day coming home on the bus from school the girls beat us up using their bags full of books,all we could do was curl ourselves into a ball covering our heads.
Old 24-Sep-17, 23:30
sc1972
This message has been deleted by sc1972. Reason: changed mind about wanting to discuss the topic.
Old 05-Oct-17, 22:28
tc1

Sorry for the long post, but this one is an emotional one for me.

I don't know that I'd call it a fetish but it's definitely a fascination. It's still so shocking when it happens, but it shouldn't be.

I grew up at the end of the women's movement, where we had equality emphasized in school and society in general....You had the Billie Jean King cross-gender tennis match, girls beating boys (at various things) were in shows, men were ridiculed on sitcoms, etc.

When we were 13 and in the 7th grade, I got into a fight with a girl named Jenny. She lived in my neighborhood and her brothers and a few other boys used to play football. She never played but she hung out while we did. She was the same size as me but she won the fight decisively. The last thing she did in the fight to end it was punch me in the face, hard, and I fell onto my side. I saw stars during the punch and I lost my vision for a second. I covered my face with my hands, shaking my head, not wanting to fight anymore. I looked up at her through my hot tears and she stood over me with this position of power and confidence and shook her fist at me, her girlfriends cheering her on and the boys laughing at me, all the while glad that it wasn't them on the ground at Jenny's feet. To this day, I've never felt so owned by anyone....like I could never beat them, like they'd always be better than me.

The expectation I had was that I'd win or she'd give up after getting hit a couple of times. I didn't have any idea that she'd fight that hard. I threw some punches but didn't land any. She landed several and dominated at the grappling also. Jenny was a better fighter than me, even though I tried to make excuses. However, this was before puberty. Obviously, I'd wipe the floor with her now. I've lost other fights (about two) and I've trained (coed) in martial arts training since then but that fight somehow had a lasting effect. If I were to see Jenny now, I know I'd still get nervous around her like I did every time I saw her after the fight. It wasn't just the fight, it was the memory that everyone had of it and the constant talking about it.

As I grew up,I got into shape and learned several martial arts, joined the military and went overseas. I've defended myself well in several instances since then and I'm a confident person now, much different from the 13 year old. Everything worked out great but I still have the memory.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-17, 22:29
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry for the long post, but this one is an emotional one for me.

I don't know that I'd call it a fetish but it's definitely a fascination. It's still so shocking when it happens, but it shouldn't be.

I grew up at the end of the women's movement, where we had equality emphasized in school and society in general....You had the Billie Jean King cross-gender tennis match, girls beating boys (at various things) were in shows, men were ridiculed on sitcoms, etc.

When we were 13 and in the 7th grade, I got into a fight with a girl named Jenny. She lived in my neighborhood and her brothers and a few other boys used to play football. She never played but she hung out while we did. She was the same size as me but she won the fight decisively. The last thing she did in the fight to end it was punch me in the face, hard, and I fell onto my side. I saw stars during the punch and I lost my vision for a second. I covered my face with my hands, shaking my head, not wanting to fight anymore. I looked up at her through my hot tears and she stood over me with this position of power and confidence and shook her fist at me, her girlfriends cheering her on and the boys laughing at me, all the while glad that it wasn't them on the ground at Jenny's feet. To this day, I've never felt so owned by anyone....like I could never beat them, like they'd always be better than me.

The expectation I had was that I'd win or she'd give up after getting hit a couple of times. I didn't have any idea that she'd fight that hard. I threw some punches but didn't land any. She landed several and dominated at the grappling also. Jenny was a better fighter than me, even though I tried to make excuses. However, this was before puberty. Obviously, I'd wipe the floor with her now. I've lost other fights (about two) and I've trained (coed) in martial arts training since then but that fight somehow had a lasting effect. If I were to see Jenny now, I know I'd still get nervous around her like I did every time I saw her after the fight. It wasn't just the fight, it was the memory that everyone had of it and the constant talking about it.

As I grew up,I got into shape and learned several martial arts, joined the military and went overseas. I've defended myself well in several instances since then and I'm a confident person now, much different from the 13 year old. Everything worked out great but I still have the memory.
I have a similar experience with the feeling "owned" by a girl. She never punched me but she out wrestled me and pinned me down VERY tight then headscissored me to submission. It's something I've never really got over and she never lets me hear the end of it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-17, 04:42
Points: 3,441, Level: 24 Points: 3,441, Level: 24 Points: 3,441, Level: 24
Last Achievements

When i was 9 years old my 2 friends and i were playing a graplling game who puts the other down will be the winner so when we started i put the first boy down then the last round was with the girl (she was smaller than me in size) i thought that she will be beaten easly i did not took that seriously then there come the sudden, what?? Do she beats me up!! We did another match and i won then i start thinking about getting beated by her again so i tried to play with her again with what we called today a semi-compitive matches when she starts to beat me up again that made me feel sooo good a day after day when i grow up to 10 years we stoped doing wrestling until now . im 22 years old hopefully to have another session in my life at least.

Im sorry for my english
The Following User Says Thank You to khakha For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-17, 04:58
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I was a smaller kid who was always surrounded by older, bigger girls. My mother did daycare and babysitting at my house, all of my cousins and friends had older sister who had a lot of friends. I got thrown down and stepped on a lot.

But I had a female friend that was my age and she was a tomboy. Not attractive at all and heavier than I was but she was fun to have around because she didnt mind getting dirty and whatnot. We used to wrestle and most of the time she'd beat me..but just in a normal throw me down or punch me until I gave up type thing. Never any real pins or things like that. But, I must admit I liked her feet. I never let her know this and never acted upon it but one day she completely dominated me and does not even know what she did.

We were in my basement wrestling as usual. Somehow we ended up in a head to feet position. Trying not to kick her in the face limply rolled from my side to back to try and shake her off but she was so heavy i couldnt budge her. Before I knew it the arch of her foot was across my mouth...toes at one ear heel at the other. She grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it almost like a collar so I couldnt separate from her sole. If I rolled my neck or moved my head her foot was glued to my mouth. During all of this she was taunting me saying "kiss it! lick it!" It probably lasted for a about 20-30 seconds. Of course I had to act humiliated and disgusted but i wished she would pull that move again. She never did even if I purposely put my head where her feet were.

I did have an under the table footsie fiasco with her at sunday school a few years later. Once again, im pretty sure didnt realize what she was doing and thought she was humiliating me. Guess again sweetheart