Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-16, 19:10
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: Why is unprofessionalism so common in this line of work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wait..really? She's done this?
Yep, I'm not sure what the rules are on linking to other forums but it's been well documented on Saradas. She's responded to the allegations and her logic seems to be that because some guys have stiffed her it's okay if she does the same to completely unrelated people. Not to get too political here, but if you've seen her facebook page it becomes clear she's not exactly a logical person.

Here's her direct quote:

For as many times as I have "flaked out" or no-showed, I could give you 100 times that many in clients names. So many of you are wonderful and respectful, but there are always flakes on every single tour in every single city who don't respect our time slots and the appointment they made. It happens sometimes for everybody, but I don't need to call them out individually just to be an asshole. In my 10+ years of wrestling, consider the thousands of appointments and clients I actually did make it to see.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garpth For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-16, 05:24
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This incident happened with 2 young dommes that advertised that they wrestle their clients. I gave them a list of dos and don'ts and listed ballbusting as dos as long as they go easy on the balls (i.e a light tap and a small squeeze at most). What they did was punch my balls with their full force. Halfway through the session, I gave them a stare and politely told them to stop, yet they still didn't get it and continued bashing the balls. I didn't leave them any tip and they also weren't very sociable (after I've taken a shower , I tried to socialize with them but they were just staring at their laptop screen the whole time I was trying to chat with them, so I just decided to walk out after a brief one minute of small talk ). I walked out with sore balls and that pain lasted 2 weeks.
I had one session with a domme that was a little more rough than I prefer. I said I didn't like anything painful or that would leave a mark and she did several groin punches and nipple twists etc along with some other painful moves when she was already beating me in wrestling pretty easily. Nothing close to getting punched at full strength so it wasn't a bad experience or anything but I did have to stop before the hour was done because she didn't really have a softer speed.

I have met some girls that do domme work that can also be the nicest girl in the world if you want them to be. For some, it may be an all or nothing thing. A lot of guys want to have horrible pain inflicted on them and they want the girl to ignore taps and keep pouring it on. That's totally not my speed but I can see how they may get confused if they're used to guys wanting the extra abuse.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-16, 14:36
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garpth [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yep, I'm not sure what the rules are on linking to other forums but it's been well documented on Saradas. She's responded to the allegations and her logic seems to be that because some guys have stiffed her it's okay if she does the same to completely unrelated people.
Can confirm. Booked a session with her, gave a deposit, was cancelled last minute and I never got my deposit back despite asking for it twice in a very polite way.
Old 01-Oct-16, 14:52
Lepar

There is a lot of unprofessional-ism here because we are on the fringes of society.
Old 01-Oct-16, 17:40
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I've only been sessioning for a year but nevertheless here are my 2 cents on this:
1. This is HARD WORK for a girl. really and seriously. To make reasonable money, a girl has either to live in one of a few cities in the world (Vegas, NYC, maybe London and LA) or to travel a lot. And traveling is hard. You are in a foreign city, usually for a few days. Each day, a lot of mostly unknown men come to your doorstep when you're alone as a girl. the session itself is physically challenging for a girl , let alone 5-6 sessions per day with guys the she doesnt know. So right, they get considerable money for this, but the basic situation of a traveling session girl is stressful.

2. The email problem. For every "decent" client, e.g a client that sets up a session and shows up, there are not dozens but HUNDREDS of time wasters In email.Most of the men writing emails to session Wrestlers do not have any intention to show up and pay. This is a fact. Like someone else noted, most of the session wrestlers do not have the organizational skills to handle this situation. So the session girls have to filter, write very short emails or answer many emails at a specified time, usually taking a few days to answer. Having understood this from a session girl, I'm NEVER offended when a girl takes days, even weeks to respond.

3. The deposit problem. This is more difficult than the first two points. when a girl gets stood up this is devastating for her. A pure net loss. and even one or two clients not showing up can make the travel unworthy. On the other side, nobody wants to pay in advance for a girl, usually not using her real name, and when there were previous scam artists that stole money. This is understandable as well. Most of the girls coming to my area do not require a deposit. Those who require have relatively hard time finding business. Ofcourse, a girl who runs away with deposits should be Condemned and have no clients.

4. The "no interest/clock watching " etc... I haven't encountered this yet , the 3 wrestlers that I met were really nice and tried to accommodate my wishes in the best way that they could. I think that a session wrestler has to bear in mind, that when a guy actually comes to a session , then it's a great deal to him. At least it is to me- I'm nervous, excited and hoping to get a good experience. For example if my first session would have been bad, it would ruin everything to me and I would never do it again. For the guy it's usually a unique experience. For the girls the guy is just another client, but despite that she must keep high standards of service. And if she watches the clock, being rude, disinterested etc.. This is wrong. But what if she's tired? Having a bad day? Should she be thrown out business because of that? That's a complicated issue. Maybe some kind of a rating website should be in place, but how do you filter out the bad guys that , for example, want to revenge a girl that didn't want to give them a BJ... So to my mind the decision to session with a girl has to based on a lot of reading, forum researching etc. If a girl has a lot of good reviews in forums than the chances of failure are low.

To sum things up, I think that when a guy is respectable, knows what he wants, knows the limits of session wrestling , and the girl is reputable , professional and accommodating, and clear about what she will NOT DO- then most of the chances are for a great experience.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-16, 18:14
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

This is a very interesting topic. I think it all depends on how serious the girl is about doing this. If you have someone who travels to different cities, is looking for steady and repeat clients, she is far more likely to be professional and trustworthy. On the other hand, if you have someone who does not often travel, is just looking to make a few extra bucks, she is far more likely not to care and be a poorer session. She will not care if the customer is happy or wants to return.
Thus, I would say be more careful in setting up sessions with girls who do not travel much, and be leery of volunteering that you are not from that area, as they may think of the session as "a one timer" and not be as into it. I AM NOT saying EVERY session wrestler fits into there categories, just that this is more likely.
Old 01-Oct-16, 20:17
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
1. This is HARD WORK for a girl. really and seriously. To make reasonable money, a girl has either to live in one of a few cities in the world (Vegas, NYC, maybe London and LA) or to travel a lot. And traveling is hard. You are in a foreign city, usually for a few days. Each day, a lot of mostly unknown men come to your doorstep when you're alone as a girl. the session itself is physically challenging for a girl , let alone 5-6 sessions per day with guys the she doesnt know. So right, they get considerable money for this, but the basic situation of a traveling session girl is stressful.
So what? Tons of people have stressful jobs, but it's not OK for them to do this. High risk, high reward. How else are these girls going to bring in $300-1000 (call it $350-2000 since it's likely tax-free) for an hour's work? By the way, they really have to travel no matter what. Even the girls in LA aren't getting more than a couple local sessions a month. Possibly Vegas could be better (plus it's super cheap to live there). Anyway, one of the problems is these girls spend insane amounts of money, probably on things they don't need (this is why they can never pay back deposits when there are issues). Not really different from the average American, but the bodybuilding culture tends to exacerbate the materialism issue I suppose. You need to live below your means.

I'm not posting from a point of anger, I actually haven't encountered any of these issues personally (unless you count the grapplinggirls people, or Romanian webcam girls). But there's no reason to make excuses for the girls who are crooks or thieves. The reason for the lack of professionalism, as someone else has said in this thread, is there are no consequences, and the girls know it. People will post whiny complaints on a forum like this, but won't post any names.

Last edited by ed209; 01-Oct-16 at 20:30.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-16, 21:39
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess that got lost in the long rant.

I never look for reviews to see who's good or bad. Anyone I've sessioned with I'd seen in videos or something similar, so I knew what I was getting into. The only thing I look for in reviews is making sure they don't have a reputation for no-showing, running off with deposits, etc. (e.g., Gia Primo). Other than that, I don't read reviews to tell me how strong or good at scissoring they are. It also helps if when you establish contact they actually show some enthusiasm and don't act like they'd be doing you a favor by sessioning with you.
I didn't know Gia had that reputation.
Old 02-Oct-16, 01:31
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

To @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:
1. Like I said, there is no excuse for a girl who is a crook or a thief. If a girl doesn't show up and doesn't return the deposit, she should be buried. But there are situations which are not black or white, and looking at it from the girls perpsective sometime shed new light on the situation.

2. Although financial education is part of my field of expertise, I admit I never tried to educate a session girl about finances .... Perhaps they'll accept a financial education lesson on how to increase their available income instead of actual cash... Anybody? No? Ok.

3. Most importantly what happened with the Romanian webcam girls???
Old 02-Oct-16, 02:13
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

You take them private, and you're forced to act like an asshole just to get them to flex. They just type and type and type, and if you get pushy with them, maybe they flex every 5 minutes. They also lie about all their stats of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post: