Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Apr-17, 22:46
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: SessionGirls Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The way I see it, a very fair answer would have been "arrive on time, be clean, and don't be one of those guys who feels he has something to prove" or something like that. With her answer, I totally forgot what the actual question was.
Gotcha. I think she went on for a bit about not writing long emails. Other than that, I think her answer was fine.
Old 12-Apr-17, 03:23
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Blonde Amazon is great. She is big and strong with a bad ass look. And I like to see them in wrestling attires in interviews.
Old 13-Apr-17, 21:37
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

You know someone you should interview on sessiongirls is Safa warda.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mo33 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-17, 07:19
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Yay! I'm happy to announce the SessionGirls Interview with JULIE SQUEEZE is now UP!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julie6.jpg (259.3 KB, 110 views)
Old 05-May-17, 00:02
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yay! I'm happy to announce the SessionGirls Interview with JULIE SQUEEZE is now UP!!

Okay, so what did you all think about what was said?
Old 05-May-17, 03:49
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Okay, so what did you all think about what was said?
I liked the interview. I grew bored towards the end but I liked it when Julie was talking about wrestling and growing up on a farm and playing football. I love love love Julie, so I paid more attention than usual. I'm not a big attention guy, more of an ADHD guy, but I liked the video.

But while I like hearing Julie talk and tell her history it wasn't a great interview. Could have had a few more juicy details or funny stories, but it wasn't bad.

The "I'm not married" cracked me up though. That was funny.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 05-May-17 at 17:47.
Old 05-May-17, 15:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But while I like hearing Julie talk and tell her history it wasn't a great interview. Could have had a few more juicy details or funny stories, but it wasn't bad. I think Veve gives better interviews. I love Jen, but I think Veve does the interview thing better. I also found the last 5-6 minutes mostly dull.
Mate, I think some of us are a little spoiled here. Let's not forget that Jennifer does a great service to the community with these interviews. These clips are not done for commercial gain, and are freely available for everybody. I mean, "VeVe is doing better interviews than you, Jen"? Do you think that will give Jennifer incentive to make more interviews in the future, that most of us wait for with excitement, as well as indirectly participate in? Let's be more constructive with criticism I suggest. Instead of "X is better than you at interviews" (which I disagree with, they both have their own styles), why not tell Jennifer what you personally think she can do to make a better interview next time, or at the very least, submit your own questions that would lead to interesting answers.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-17, 15:24
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Not to whiteknight here but for fucks sake people! Is there anyone more accommodating than Jennifer Thomas here? The interviews have to be fun for her too and she brought in Ariel X!

Thank you Jennifer. Your interviews are awesome.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-17, 16:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mate, I think some of us are a little spoiled here. Let's not forget that Jennifer does a great service to the community with these interviews. These clips are not done for commercial gain, and are freely available for everybody. I mean, "VeVe is doing better interviews than you, Jen"? Do you think that will give Jennifer incentive to make more interviews in the future, that most of us wait for with excitement, as well as indirectly participate in? Let's be more constructive with criticism I suggest. Instead of "X is better than you at interviews" (which I disagree with, they both have their own styles), why not tell Jennifer what you personally think she can do to make a better interview next time, or at the very least, submit your own questions that would lead to interesting answers.
Yeah, I was worried that came across as too harsh & thought about deleting it. Jennifer is great. I've met her in a session and I'm a big fan. Hope to meet her again.

If you want to delete what I wrote, I'd be fine with that. Not sure what to suggest as to do differently. I wouldn't have said it at all, but someone asked "what did we think", so I said what I thought.
Old 05-May-17, 16:56
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I was worried that came across as too harsh & thought about deleting it. Jennifer is great. I've met her in a session and I'm a big fan. Hope to meet her again.

If you want to delete what I wrote, I'd be fine with that. Not sure what to suggest as to do differently. I wouldn't have said it at all, but someone asked "what did we think", so I said what I thought.
I didn't mean to come across as a dick to you btw. Sorry for my tone. But I love these and yeah, nothing in life is perfect these are pretty good.
I'm just mad at myself for not asking my would she date a guy she could beat question.

Tags
interview