Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-18, 16:24
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default The Bucket List

She understood that this would be a fight to the death. Only one of us would leave this room alive, and she was determined to survive. She confessed that it has been years since she last beat a man to death using only her bare hands. I also had a secret. I planned to lose.

A bucket list is a list of things someone wants to do before they die, and this fight was the last item on my bucket list.

I learned a lot about her. I knew about her martial arts skills. I even knew about her sadistic streak. I told her I did not want her to be topless because I would find that distracting. She immediately removed her clothing. Her beauty was stunning, her strength was obvious, and her karate yell was chilling. I immediately felt inferior to her.

Without warning, she hurled herself through the air at me and her impact on me knocked me to the ground. When I got up she was ready with a series of karate chops, mainly to my arms and my neck. She expressed surprise at my erection.

She thanked me for reminding her how much she enjoys killing men. She said that ever since her sister was raped, destroying men was her passion. She said her sister would be proud of how she was avenging that rape on a random man. “She would want me to kill you. My only regret is that she is not here to see me beat you to death.”

To make her feel less proud and to have a little fun, I put my hands on her breasts. Then her hands choked me while her knee repeatedly smashed me in the balls. She shouted “Die” each time her knee smashed me. I was afraid of her, for good reason. This was a fight to the death and I am writing this after having lost too much blood from many wounds. The only thing I want to add is
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: