Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-18, 02:15
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

I agree with bigeric I'm definitely pulling for his win solely because he's going against Jane again and I'd like to see him get that revenge on her. If he were facing any other woman I'd be happy to see how she takes him apart. Though the only way I see him pulling that off is if he plays possum or gets her to make one mistake he can capitalize on for the quick win, because if he tries drawing it out she'll definitely reverse him and break him.

No matter what the next installment like all before it will be a doozy to read!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 16:55
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

Final match (ME vs Jane)

Jane immediately snapped her head forwards, catching me on the bridge of my nose! My eyes welled up with water and I staggered back, the noise of the ladies shouting and cheering filling my ears. I managed to stay on my feet, blinking the tears away just in time to see Jane crash into me, wrapping her arms around me and swinging me violently around, dumping me to the mat, ‘DOWN YOU GO!’ she shouted as she mounted me. I recovered enough to immediately start grappling with her for arm control, but she was quicker, grabbing my left wrist, then my right and pinning my arms to the mat. She extended my arms out and flopped down on top of me, pressing her chest to mine, moments later, I heard the others start the count.

No way was I going to let her pin me within seconds of starting. Drawing in a deep breath I strained against her body, bridging with my legs and throwing a shoulder up to stop the count. Jane just smiled down at me, inches from my face before quickly releasing one wrist and smashing her forearm across my jaw. After stunning me, she secured my wrist again and stretched out on top of me, the count started again. Shaking my head, I repeated my bridge but this time she would not budge. Letting out a loud snarl of effort I raised my head beside hers and got my shoulders just a few centimetres off the mat as the count reached seven. Again, Jane released one wrist and grabbed my chin, shoving my head back down to the mat before smashing her forearm across my face once again. ‘Stay there!’ she yelled and pinned my arms over my head once more. I was getting frantic, squirming in her grip as the ladies watching started the count again. Twice more I got a shoulder up, each time the count was getting closer and closer to 10. Jane was getting angry with my resistance, she hit me again, although this time I was prepared and braced for the impact of her arm on my face. I even managed to partially block the last attempt but I could not move quickly enough to use my free arm before her fingers closed around my wrists again. Now Jane sat up on me, pining my arms to the side of my head. ‘How are your ribs kid?’ she said, smiling down at me sadistically.

Before I could answer she raised her ass and bounced on my chest! Apart from emptying my lungs, it made my ribs sear with pain that naturally found its way out of me as a silent scream, since I had no air to exhale. Jane did it again, and again, then a fourth time until I was red faced and gasping in agony.

Finally she stopped, her ass coming to rest on my stomach again. Jane was starting to sweat a bit but she looked fresh. I was nauseated by the pain and terrified she would do it again. Laying still, I waited for the inevitable. I couldn’t keep going.

They all started counting again, slowly. Jane smiled down at me, ‘Had enough?’ she asked. I couldn’t answer through the pain and the lack of breath, still refilling my lungs which was hard enough with Janes tight ass planted on my body. The count reached eight. I decided not to struggle. I didn’t want Jane smashing my face again and I certainly didn’t want her bouncing on my body any more. I closed my eyes to await the final few counts. On the count of 9, Jane pulled my arms up, lifting my shoulders form the mat and holding my arms firmly in the air, ‘Oh no, he’s not getting out of this with a pin,’ said Jane, playing to the women watching, ‘He’s gonna scream for us!’ she added.

She was just playing with me! All that struggling? Wasted energy. She had no intention of letting the count get to 10!

‘I told you I was going to damage you didn’t I?’ said Jane, grinning sadistically.

I tried to wrench my arms free of her grip, but her fingers were as tight as handcuffs around my wrists. Now she forced my wrists together over my head and full body pinned me, then something I dreaded, I felt her trying to hook her legs around mine, going for a grapevine. I couldn’t let that happen! Kicking my legs free I crossed my ankles and shifted, twisted, side to side, trying to get free. During our first fight, Jane had grapevined me into a screaming submission. I was terrified of that hold and I fought wildly to stop her trying to part my legs again. We kept writhing around, Jane wedged a knee between my thighs, eventually forcing me to uncross my ankles, before she tried again to wrap her legs around mine, encouragement poured in from all sides. In fact, I think the only cheerleaders I had were Alex and Ruth.

Jane kept my arms trapped over my head and continued to try and work her legs around mine, I resisted, keeping my legs together and trying to draw my knees up, twist my hips, anything to keep her off. ‘Come on, you like a good stretch out don’t you?’ she chided, wedging her knee between my thighs once again and forcing my legs to part enough for her to hook her ankle around one of mine. She was close, if she got control of the other leg…oh shit, she got it!

‘OH I GOT HIM!’ she cried out triumphantly to noisy yelling from the others.
Janes ankles hooked around mine, and before I could try anything, she forced my legs apart as she had with Dani. I cried out in shock, provoking a laugh from her staring straight down into my face, I strained to resist but her legs were too strong. Before I knew it, my legs were spread wide and a nasty burning sensation had started up in my inner thighs. Jane lowered her head until our lips were almost touching, ‘I’m gonna drag this out, you can scream if you want, no shame, seriously.’ She smiled…and a moment later, I screamed in pain.

Jane paused her spreading, taking a few moments to enjoy my grimacing and groaning before she forced my legs a little wider. It felt like my legs were in shackles, unbreakable, unyielding to my straining and completely controlling. I gritted my teeth and kept fighting, I refused to give this bitch the satisfaction of beating me like this. I couldn’t think of anything much more humiliating than having your legs forced wide and crying submission to a woman.

The pain grew and grew. Once again, I was relying on a mistake from her, and I had part of a plan to lure her in.

I cried out, screamed and groaned over the next two minutes as I remained locked in the grapevine. Jane was indeed dragging it out, only spreading my legs a bit at a time and enjoying the increasing pain she could see on my face. I had to pick my moment, I had to be both cunning, and a little brutal. ‘How about it ladies, has he had enough?’ she asked the audience.
Unsurprisingly, Rachel and several other all cried ‘NO!’

I was reaching my pain limit, it was now or never.

‘Jane!’ I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut, ‘Jane please!’ I squealed.

‘Oh wait, wait,’ said Jane, ‘Here it comes, I think he’s gonna say something.’
I kept on whimpering and I stopped struggling. I needed her to be relaxed, sure she was about to win. Jane looked down at me, smug and smirking, ‘Is that a submission?’ she asked.

‘W…wait, please Jane.’ I gasped, trying to sound as pathetic as possible.

Jane lowered her head a few inches, ‘Say you submit.’ She whispered.

She was in range. Quickly, I flicked my head up, just as she had at the start, and headbutted her right between the eyes. I couldn’t get much power from that position, but I hit hard enough. Her grip on both my arms and legs loosened and I wrenched my arms free. Quickie, I drove a punch into her side, butted her on her nose again and twisted violently, ripping one leg free, then the other as her hands went to her face in shock. I drew my knees up and pushed her off me, rolling clear and scrambling to the other side of the mat.

My thighs burned, but I was ok. Jane was already on all fours. She dabbed her nose with her hand, no blood, and smiled across at me, ‘Oh very good kid.’ She smiled. ‘Very clever.’

I hated her calling me “kid” as well. She was 39, I was 25. Hardly a kid.

She got back to her feet and invited me to stand up. Slowly I got to my feet and inched back towards her. Our arms were extended as we made contact again, trying to grab each other. Jane ducked under and tried to throw me, quickly gripping an arm, turning her back to me and trying to drag me over her shoulder. I hopped about and stayed on my feet, grabbing her around the waist to get some sort of control over her but she threw me to the mat again, this time I landed hard on my injured ribs, crying out in pain as I tried to roll away. Jane straddled me again, planting her ass on my stomach and swinging wildly away with her palms on my face. At least five hard slaps detonated on my face before I got my fists up to protect myself. Jane grabbed one arm and hooked it into the crook of her elbow. Moving quickly, she pitched herself off me and tried to secure my arm between her legs in an armbar. I hand my hands together, using all my strength to prevent her from unlinking my fingers and extending my arm. Jane sat up, her legs across my chest with my arm between them, trying to work my hands apart but I held on. ‘Come on!’ she grunted, before hitting me twice in the face and yanking again. The shock of being punched on the nose stunned me and she managed to separate my hands. ‘Gotcha!’ she cried before throwing her weight back and extending my arm up her body. I felt the muscles in her thigh as she braced it across my throat, damn Jane had an amazing body, even if she was a piece of shit as a person.

‘BREAK IT! BREAK HIS FUCKING ARM!’ shouted Rachel, her angry voice cutting through the other women.

I knew Jane would, so the cry injected a little bit of extra strength. Just as Jane was about to hyperextend my elbow joint I strained and turned into her, struggling to my knees with my arm still firmly in Janes grip. Swinging her legs around, she changed the hold to triangle, trying to pull me down to her chest as she lay on her back. I was losing this. I straightened my back and resisted getting pulled down, if I did, she would get her legs behind my head and squeeze me into unconsciousness. Jane barred her teeth and tried to pull me down, ‘Come on, get your head in there!’ she snarled, straightening her legs and trying to stretch my arm out.

‘Fuck you!’ I groaned, using my free arm to try and push Janes legs off my face. She had crossed her ankles under my chin and seemed to be trying to slice my head off with sheer force. I drove my knuckles into her lower leg a few times, forcing her to break the lock and return to a half-hearted scissor attempt.

I tried to stand, but I was so gassed by this point I found myself unable to get to my feet. Returning to my knees we each seemed to pause, trying to think of what to do next. I didn’t have long to wait.

Jane reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair. My scalp burned as she scrunched her fist and tried to pull my head down once again, ‘Come on, just…get your head down… and I’ll put you out quickly, I promise!’ hissed Jane, her own breathing becoming slightly laboured as she was the one exerting the most. She had my wrist with only one hand now. I was able to get hold of the arm puling at my hair, evening up the contest. When Jane had my trapped arm with both of her hands there was no way to free it, she had given up fifty percent of her grip, and after some grunting, I was able to twist it free and push back from her. She didn’t try to hang on to my hair, preferring as I did to stand and go again.

We got to our feet and I hoped that Jane would had tired a little, I was wrong. My boss was smiling as she stood, flicking her ponytail over her head and biting her lower lip in anticipation. My ribs were screaming again, and every breath was painful one more. I raised my fists and advanced, matching her stance. We exchanged blows, most of mine missing or landing harmlessly on her arms. She pumped a powerful punch onto my chest and swung her leg hard into my side. The impact detonated across my torso and dropped me to the mat like a knockout punch. I wrapped my arms around myself and cried out in agony. Jane just stood there, hands on hips and shrugged her shoulders, playing up to the women watching, ‘You should have taken the offer.’ She said, leaning down, ‘It was a limited time kind of thing, gonna have to break you now.’ She added as I crawled to the side of the mat.
‘I’d just tap the mat, loser!’ I looked around to the sound of the voice and found myself at Rachels feet. My semi-final opponent was clearly enjoying my pain, ‘Aww, did I hurt you baby?’ she said smiling at me. Distracted, I missed Jane approaching. Pain shot through my scalp again as she grabbed my hair and pulled me back to the centre of the mat, my own hands clawing at her arm in response. Jane pulled me up to my knees and drove her knee into my head, dazing me and knocking me onto my back. Sounds went muffled and my vision blurred as I found myself staring up at the celling.
I could hear the shouting of the audience but there was a loud buzzing over everything. My whole body felt like it was on fire and my breathing was laboured. Somewhere in my mind I remembered that I was in a fight, if I didn’t start fighting back, Jane was just going to take me apart, slowly. I started to sit up before I Janes foot landed on my chest, stamping me back down to the floor, driving the air from my lungs. I looked up to see her stood over me, ‘At least try to make this a fight huh?’ she said.

Smug bitch, I thought. Quickly, I grabbed her ankle and rolled over. Jane hopped a step, but I pulled her across me and sent her to the mat beside me. The noise level rose again as the watching wrestlers realised that I wasn’t done. At least this was entertaining them.

Now I had a chance! She was face down on the mat and I had her lower left leg in my grip. Getting quickly to my knees I pulled her back towards me and folded her leg at the knee, pushing her heel into her buttcheek before sitting on top of the folded limb. Jane looked to be trying to push herself up off the mat but before she could, I grabbed her other leg and folded that one too, crossing her ankles over each other and sitting on top of them, using my weight to hold her legs together and pressed down onto the mat. Looking over her shoulder she growled at me. This must have been hurting at least a little, but Jane looked more angry than pained. Before she could think of what to do I reached forwards and grabbed her ponytail. Gripping those dark strands, I leaned back, pulling her head back sharply and lifting her upper body off the mat in a kind of surfboard. For the first time that night, Jane cried out in pain! Her arms went over her head as she tried to pry her hair loose of my grip, but I hung up, adding my other hand to the grip and leaning back further, practically trying to scalp her.

Jane squirmed and clawed at my fingers, but it was no use. I had her in such an awkward position she just couldn’t free herself. All the ladies were shouting advice, telling her to reach for things, move her body, her legs, whatever. Her legs were folded and pinned under my weight and her hair was wound around my fingers, lifting her upper body and bowing her slightly off the ground. I took a few seconds to get my breath back and yanked her hair again. Giving up trying to free her hair she placed her palms on the mat and tried to ease the pressure on her back a little.

‘How about it boss? Give up?’ I asked, barely concealing my heavy breathing.

‘Not a chance!’ growled Jane through barred teeth. As good as I had her, my heart sank when I realised she probably would not submit from this particular hold.

I sat there, maintaining the hold for another minute, occasionally tugging on Janes black pony tail, thinking about what to do. I was going to have to transition to a better hold, without letting Jane escape or improve her position.

‘BOOOOORING!’ droned Rachel from behind me.

She was, unfortunately, right. We were at a stalemate, Jane unable to escape, me unable to force a submission.

‘Do something or I’ll call you back to starting positions for inaction.’ Said Karen.

I couldn’t let that happen. I was on the attack and in control. If Jane got back to her feet she would have the advantage again. I decided to try something.

I raised my ass off Janes trapped legs and almost leapfrogged onto her back, using my grip on her hair for leverage. It worked, my butt landing on the small of her back while I still controlled her head. Jane sensed the danger and reached behind her, trying to grab my hair but I moved quickly, snaking an arm around her throat and going for a sleeper. I locked my arm tight and, releasing my grip on Janes hair, tried to brace my other arm against the back of her head to tighten the hold. Jane was quick enough to recognise what was happening and grasped my wrist on the arm around her throat. She pushed her chin down into my forearm and began straining to pull my arm away. I fought hard to maintain the hold, pushing my chest down onto her back and crushing her down into the mat as we struggled for control.
Both of us were breathing heavily as I kept trying to tighten my arm around Janes throat. She kept grunting and growling as she fought to pull my arm free. Suddenly, she bucked underneath me, unseating me from her back and rolling me off her. I still had a pretty good grip around her neck, so I pulled her with me as we rolled. Now on my back with Jane on top, I clamped my legs around her waist to hold her steady and continued trying for the sleeper. We were both sweaty and our slippery skin was making it hard for both of us to grip the other. My right arm was still locked around her throat buy her wiry fingers were tight around my wrist, prying enough to let her keep breathing. Both of our left arms were flailing around, trying to catch the other, but we were too sweaty to grip each other for long.

Final, I gave up trying to catch her left arm and instead, I hooked my arm around her elbow and behind her back, at least stopping her from using it to try and break the hold. That only left me with my right arm to try and choke her. It was going to be a test of strength.

Jane and I spent the next minute in a “battle of the right arms” I kept straining, trying to crush her neck but she had my wrist just enough to prevent that. After some grunts of effort, Jane managed to pull my arm free enough to lower her chin to her chest, preventing any chance of me choking her. I didn’t wait for her to try and escape. I gave up on the choke and hooked her left arm at the elbow as well, linking my hands behind her back and restraining both of her arms. Combined with the body scissors this was not bad, if I could roll her onto her stomach like this and mount her back, I had options to make her submit like I had with both Ruth and Rachel. Jane spread her legs out wide to form a base from which she could not be turned over, and we caught our breath for a moment.

Jane allowed her head to fall back onto my chest, ‘Not bad kid, but what you gonna do now huh?’ she said, twisting her head to look behind at me.
I tightened the arm hook, trying to pull her elbows closer together behind her back. I had hoped that this would at least hurt her, but Jane was extremely flexible. I pulled hard and forced her elbows to touch to a few gasps from the watching women. Jane just laughed and shook her head, ‘Nope.’ She called out laughing.

I shifted my arms about so I could hold both of hers behind her back with just one of mine. Once I had her secured with one arm, I used my free arm to reach around and grab one of her breasts. Squeezing as hard as I could I tried to twist it, but the top Jane was wearing compressed everything tightly down, so I could not get a good grip. I clenched my fist and hit her in the stomach a few times, my fist slapping against her midriff but from this position, I couldn’t put any power into the punches and Jane just rode them out, stiffening her stomach muscles.

Fed up with trying to punch her I grabbed her pony tail again and yanked her head back. As I did so, I threw my weight sideways, trying to roll her onto her stomach. Despite her spread legs, I managed to tip us onto our side, then, with a big effort, I forced Jane over onto her front and mounted her back! I was getting excited. This was an incredibly good position, both Janes arms hooked behind her and a handful of her hair? It would ne no problem to work her into a camel clutch or a strappado stretch from here, and I was sure that Jane, tough as she was, would submit rather that have her shoulders dislocated.

I should have been more careful. I had been in this position with Jane before, close to victory with only a few more seconds required to lock her into an inescapable hold and force her to submit. Twice previously in fact I had been seconds from breaking her, only to have it fade away in a flash. Today was one of those days, once again.

We were so sweaty. Janes light brown skin looked like it was covered with tanning oil, glistening in the light of the hotel room, making it hard to maintain a good grip. She had not really tried to free her arms at all in the last few minutes leaving me a little complacent. Suddenly, there was an explosion of energy from her biceps, ripping both her arms free followed by a sharp twist form the hip, spinning her onto her back underneath me and almost throwing me off. Unsurprisingly, there was another loud cheer from everybody watching as Jane broke free from almost certain defeat. Before I could process what had happened, she drove a fist into my ribs, giving me a burst of agonising pain before she swung her hand wildly and slapped me across the face. She timed a bridge with the slap to pitch me off her and onto the mat, the agony of my damaged ribs now back with a vengeance.
Not wasting any time, Jane scrambled after me, a look of controlled fury on her face as she got to her feet and grabbed one of my flailing legs at the ankle. Pain erupted in my other foot as Jane stamped it into the mat and pinned it to the floor with her foot. Now she had me in a kind of standing leg spread, controlling one leg with her arms and holding my other leg to the mat with her foot. Jane didn’t just pull my legs apart, she twisted my ankle violently, forcing me to wrist and twist my body to try and alleviate the pressure. She was no longer gloating, no longer teasing me, she was out and out angry and looking to hurt me. She pulled the leg she had in her hands into the air, lifting my hips off the mat a little in a show of freakish strength before gripping my toes and wrenching my ankle around again, making me half twist to try and roll with the move but finding myself unable because my other ankle was pinned to the floor. I cried out in pain, feeling like Jane was going to snap one or both ankles in just a few seconds.
‘SPLADLE!’ shouted Rachel, ‘GRAPEVINE!’ shouted Becky. I heard other too, holds being called out like a request show for Jane to take me apart. She grinned down at me before releasing the foot pinned to the floor. Any relief was short lives as her heel came down between my legs, causing a new type of pain that froze me like I’d been shot. Jane ground her heel into my crotch as I frantically grasped at her leg with my hands, my other leg still elevated in her grasp. She dragged me by the one leg into the middle of the mat, my hands still cupped my balls as the dull ache of the heel stamp grew and spread around my crotch. Releasing my leg, she stepped back and shook her head.

I couldn’t keep this up. Jane was breathing heavy and yes, she was sweaty and tired, but she was not in any kind of discomfort. She had used her strengths when they counted and remained fresh for the final stretch of the match. She stalked around me in a circle as I sat up, gripping my ball sack and groaning. I wondered if I might get one last chance to beat her.
‘Every guy has a weakness,’ said Jane, hands on hips and circling me menacingly, ‘and it’s always, right between the legs huh?’ she added, pointing down at me clutching my crotch and getting a laugh from everybody present. ‘Grabbing my tits? Really?’ she said sarcastically and bending over to laugh at me, ‘Might have worked if I still wore that bikini like the second time we wrestled huh bitch?’ she said.

I gingerly got onto all fours. Jane stayed on her feet and approached me slowly. I didn’t know what I was doing anymore, my whole body felt like it was burning. Jane dropped to her knees and slipped an arm around my head, locking me into a headlock. I felt her reach over my back and grab my right bicep before she pulled my body around onto my back, still maintaining the headlock so I ended up with my neck locked under her armpit looking up at the celling. Jane pulled me back on top of her and I felt those powerful legs drape around my torso. She tightened her arm, locking me into a dragon sleeper while my own arms pawed uselessly at hers. Pressure on my throat again as her bicep muscles bulged against my neck, her forearm slipped under me and bending me back over her legs. Next, hammer punches to my stomach and ribs. Unable to even see to defend myself I could only look up at the back of her head and watch her arm swing up and down, each blow hitting me like an anvil. Over and over she hit and slapped my exposed navel. The sound of her palm striking my skin was met with a cheer each time a blow landed. Feebly, I tried to cross my arms over my stomach to block some of the strikes, but Jane pushed each arm down to my side and secured them there with her legs, leaving me defenceless.

‘Bad boy!’ she cried, slapping me again, ‘What are you? Huh?’ she asked, hitting me again, then again six or seven more times. I lay there in her grip, unable to fight back or even speak due to the pressure from the dragon sleeper she had locked on.

How long she beat me like that I don’t know, perhaps two minutes. My navel would be red raw the next morning from the slaps and punches. I felt Janes grip loosen and she pushed me off her, leaving me on my back, staring at the celling, broken.

‘Well, it’s been fun.’ She said, hovering over me.

Jane seated herself on my chest, facing my legs and lay flat on me. Her legs closed around my head and I sensed she was going to finish me. She reached back and grabbed a handful of my hair. Yanking hard, she pulled my face into her ass and slipped one leg behind my head. Hooking her other leg over it she locked her ankle in behind her knee, she had me trapped in a reverse figure four head scissor. Exhausted and in agony, I could do nothing except paw uselessly at her leg, tugging on her ankle, trying to unlock the hold. Now the squeezing started, my head being compressed into her ass and my throat being crushed by her crotch. I struggled as much as I could, gurgling and straining to breathe but I knew this really was the end. Janes weight on my body was only adding to the pain and misery as she propped herself up on her elbow. I couldn’t see her face, but I had no doubt she was playing to the crowd. They were all clapping and shouting approval. They knew it was over.

‘How about it girls, should I end this?’ she called out, looking over her shoulder and meeting my gaze. She was smiling widely, sweaty and incredible hot, I couldn’t help but desire her in that moment, particularly being trapped between those incredible legs, staring over that tight ass.
‘Say when.’ Said Jane simply, before tightening the hold for the last time. The pressure was immense, but she barely looked like she was exerting. I couldn’t breath and the compression on my neck was squeezing my arteries. After only a few seconds, I started to feel light headed, then my vision started to fade and blur. My arms slipped off Janes body and fell to the mat, I hadn’t the strength to use them any longer. A moment later, I could just make out Karen crouching down beside me, taking a good look at my face, ‘Ease up.’ She said to Jane. I felt the pressure reduce a bit and I was able to take a shallow breath, staving off unconsciousness for the moment.

Karen tilted her head, ‘You did good, but I think you’re going to have to tap.’ She said.

‘Tap or I WILL put you to sleep.’ Called Jane over har shoulder.

Exhausted, pained and tortured, with no strength left, trapped in an inescapable hold. I reached up and tapped on Janes hip. ‘I give’ I croaked.
Everybody watching clapped and cheered loudly. ‘Good job Jane!’ called Becky, the rest passed their own congratulations in a crescendo of noise. Jane kept me tight in the hold, savouring the moment and raising an arm in the air.

‘Well, take your three minutes.’ Said Karen, stepping away. I was dreading this. I could imagine she would just knock me out, maybe camel clutch me, whip my ass with that belt. I was wrong. She said she was going to humiliate me, and she wasn’t kidding.

‘I think the only male to step up and challenge us deserved something special,’ said Jane. I felt her hands slide across my shorts and her thumbs hook under the waistline at the sides! In a single, quick move, she pushed my pants down to my knees, exposing everything! Frantically, I squirmed, trying to twist my body over but she instantly tightened her legs, crushing my head once again, ‘Oh no you stay right there boy!’ she laughed. I couldn’t even use my legs as my shorts were now acting like a tie, holding my limbs tight around the knees.

‘JANE DON’T, PLEASE.’ I cried out, reaching up her back as far as my arms could reach, waving uselessly as her left hand cupped my balls, ‘You know what,’ said Jane addressing the baying and laughing women, ‘I think he deserves a little reward, don’t you?’

I tried again to pull her legs apart, failing to budge those powerful thighs an inch. Now Jane gripped my shaft and started squeezing and stroking it gently. I was hard in seconds. ‘NO NO!’ I whimpered, once again writhing in her hold but unable to stop her. The laughter and cheers from the audience was ear splitting and even Alex was covering her mouth in shock, leaning forwards and watching Jane toy with me.

I was now fully erect, and Jane was pumping slowly but steadily at the base of my cock. I felt her tongue run across my head a few times, sending tingling pleasure through my body. ‘Relax baby.’ She cooed, ‘You earned this tonight.’

Now I felt her lips around the tip. I froze as the warm sensation in my crotch grew, those lips slowly sliding down my length until I hit the back of her throat. I squeezed my eyes shut, I was NOT going to cum for her, I would NOT allow myself to be milked like this in front of all the others. Her tongue worked around my cock as her head started bobbing up and down, her left hand gently squeezing my ball sack at the same time and her other hand with a firm grip on the base. I gasped and tried again to free myself, only to have Jane tighten the figure four until I stopped.

I resisted, tried to think of anything else but what she was doing. The heat between my legs overwhelmed me and I cried out, unable to hide my groan of pleasure any longer.

‘Oh, he likes that!’ shouted Rachel, ‘You like that don’t you little prick!’ she added, clearly still pissed at me.

I pawed at Janes back for a few seconds, I didn’t know why, my palms slipping across her sweaty, light brown skin. She started pumping harder, working my cock with her lips and tongue for another minute while I lay there, unable to fight back any longer.

I felt the pressure building, I grimaced, trying to hold it back but even the other girls could tell I was close. The all seemed to be raising their voices slowly as the saw me getting closer, their drones getting steadily louder like a player running up to kick a ball. Jane tightened her grip on my balls and raised her other arm in the air, fist clenched. She kept up the action with her lips, taking me deep into her mouth over and over until…I could hold on no longer.

Convulsing beneath her I blew my load into her throat. She pushed her head right down until her nose was touching my balls and held me right there. As my cum squirted into her, she gave a thumbs up signal with her raised arm to inform the watchers that I was ejaculating. The loudest cheer of the night rang out from every other woman watching, their faced twisted in laughter and contempt. I unloaded for ages, my cock throbbing repeatedly and discharging over and over into Janes mouth, my boss swallowing in time with each pulse.

I was aware that my mouth was hanging open and my eyes flickering, I couldn’t help it. Whatever else I was feeling, Jane had forced a powerful orgasm from me, in front of everyone. Ironically, it was the first proper orgasm she had ever given me, the others I had to steal while she was victory-fucking me.

The fire in my crotch started to ease and Janes mouth came off my cock. She pumped the air in victory to another round of clapping. Her legs unwound from around my neck, allowing my had to fall back onto the mat. My legs were twitching…my whole body was twitching. I couldn’t remember ever cumming like that before. I felt Jane pull my shorts back up before she sat up, seating herself on my chest and posing for her victory photo, flexing her biceps. From my position looking up, I could only see her sweat glistened back and those powerful arms.

‘Ladies, that’s how you put ANY guy in his place.’ Said Jane.

Karen took a picture over Janes shoulder looking down at me, ‘Ok, times up.’ She said.

Jane didn’t move right away, the other ladies all stood and started milling about, looking at the pictures of the fight as Karen uploaded them to her laptop, and a few went off to change clothes. Janes weight lifted off me and she turned around to straddle me facing north, seating herself on my upper legs. She smiled down at me, ‘Told ya I’d humiliate your little bitch ass.’ She said simply.

I raised myself on my elbows and glared up at her. I was so angry, so furious with her it felt like it was boiling my blood. Where the hell did this bitch get off treating me the way she always did? I clenched my teeth and sat upright. Reaching forwards, I slipped my arms around Janes waist and in a quick move, pulled her forwards onto my lap, pressing her chest up against mine and getting right in her face.

‘Ooh, so familiar!’ she whispered, ‘You could just say thank-‘

‘You fucking bitch!’ I hissed at her, almost nose to nose looking up at her.

Jane just smiled and showed me four fingers, ‘Four to zero baby.’ She gloated, ‘Did you really think it was going to go any oth-‘

‘I HATE you!’ I snarled. There was nobody around us within hearing distance, but I kept my voice low, ‘What the fuck is your problem Jane? You didn’t have to do that you utter cow!’

Jane draped her arms loosely around my shoulders, ‘Oh you sound salty babe.’ She said, then she licked her lips, ‘You taste salty too.’ She laughed.
‘You treat me like shit Jane, and I wanna know why.’ I growled.

Jane sighed, ‘You’re not good enough to wrestle with us girls. You’re shit kid, garbage. You’re not a competitor, you should be the fucking prize. Winning girl gets a half decent fuck from the trophy cock? Yeah, that sound about right.’

I fumed inside, tightening my arms around her waist and pressing us together, ‘I’m gonna beat you Jane, I promise you that someday I’m gonna-‘

‘Oh go on then!’ she hissed, ‘Go on, try something, right now…see what happens huh? I’ll strip you naked and drag you through this hotel by your balls, you know I can, and you damn well know I would. Fucking loser.’

She was, unfortunately, right. She was stronger, more experienced, better conditioned and utterly ruthless. Every time I had gone up against her I had come off badly beaten and the thought of fighting her again right now, after what she had just done, was terrifying. She would cuff me and drag me through the hotel naked, it was no idle threat.

‘Gonna try something?’ said Jane, clearly enjoying her dominance, ‘Why don’t you call me an Indian bitch like you did that time, see how I react huh?’
I kept my mouth shut.

‘Yeah, that what I thought, cowardly little beta bitch.’

I flared my nostrils, Jane just kept grinning, sensing my anger building.

‘Next tournament, I’m gonna beat you, tie your ass up and make you service every woman here, so you know your place, little worm.’

‘Fuck you India-‘

Jane spat in my face, her spit splattering across my cheek under my eye and stopping my speech. She didn’t even stop smiling, ‘There is it,’ she said, ‘Easy to push your buttons.’ Jane leaned down and ran her tongue across my cheek, licking her own saliva off my skin.

Karen appeared beside us, ‘Oh you two, so cute. Nice to see there’s no hard feelings.’

Jane and just looked at each other, I made an effort to smile as she was.
‘Look if you two wanna fuck there’s another bedroom through there, if you’ve got anything left.’

‘Nah he’s done.’ Said Jane quickly, I nodded in agreement.

‘Well look, how about a kiss for the camera.’ Said Karen. Jane shrugged and leaned in to press her lips to mine. The two of us did our best to make it look passionate, but I kept my tongue well clear of her teeth. The bitch had already spat at me, she had a habit of biting tongues as well. She had no issue shoving hers into my mouth, so I massaged it gently as her thumb rubbed gently across my cheek. Karen snapped half a dozen pictures and walked away. Strangely, we kept the kiss going for a few extra seconds before breaking.

‘You’re a good kisser, you can have that.’ Said Jane, ‘There see! I said something nice!’

‘Thanks.’ I said.

Karen returned a moment later, ‘So Jane, you win the tournament, so you can have your pick of next opponent.’ She said.

Jane pouted her lips and pointed at me. I froze in fear before she said, ‘Definitely not this loser. I’ll take on that Becky girl, see what she can do.’
‘Ok.’ Said Karen, noting it down.

‘What about me?’ I asked.

‘Oh, your next opponent is already booked.’ Replied Karen.

I heard footsteps on the mat and a slight breeze of air as somebody stopped next to me. Looking around and up I found myself staring up at Rachel. She had pulled on dull grey track pants and an oversized black t-shirt. Her bag was slung around her shoulder as she glared down at me, her face still full of anger.

She jabbed a finger at me, ‘My place, Tuesday, 8pm. Don’t you dare try to back out or turn up late or I will literally hunt you and beat you down wherever I find you.’

Without giving me a chance to answer, Rachel turned on her heel and strode to the door of the suite. I felt Janes mouth close to my ear as I looked over my shoulder at my furious next opponent, stalking her way out of the room,

‘I’ll give you the day off,' she whispered, 'and the following week to recover?’ She laughed.

END

----------------

I think the only chance for your humble narrator to beat Jane is to trained by somebody who is...almost as good. Too bad the only person capable appears to hate his guts?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 17:27
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,347 Times in 1,043 Posts

Some chance see a combat by teams ?
Old 17-Oct-18, 17:54
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Last Achievements

another great story! maybe after the fight with Rachel he can apologize a bunch, make it up to somehow and hope she trains him.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 18:02
Last Achievements

Oh he gain respect of Rachel, she train and after are boyfriend and girlfriend
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 18:33
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm guessing this Rachel rematch was the one alluded to back at the end of their first match. Where she will be leaving him more bruised and broken than he has ever been before even at the hands of Jane, can't wait!! Though I gotta say I was certainly pulling for the Jane upset just to see how it plays when he gets a legit victory on her.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 18:44
Last Achievements

Or el win or is a draw, then a new tournament begin, but are challenged by girls of other clun wrestling, and need choose wrestlers and teams for wrestle it babes.
Old 17-Oct-18, 20:01
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Great history man!

Let's see what happens next.... ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-18, 21:52
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Well, the inevitable happened, but I like the twist with Jane breaking the count on purpose because we all know that she could pin him easily.

I see something a bit different happening here. I see Jane training Becky to be a pinning machine based upon her body type, while Rachel takes her revenge on Tuesday night night with some crunching body scissors and high and tight schoolgirl pins. This will setup a final tag match with the narrator and Becky taking on Jane and Rachel. The big question? What will the budding romance be? Can’t wait to find out.
Old 18-Oct-18, 08:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I know we were all pulling for the upset against Jane but I don't think our man is really in her league. He fought back better than I expected but our coffee coloured sadistrix took everything he had and gave back more than he could handle. He is really going to need to learn how to fight if he wants to tussle with a girl of Jane's calibre. He should train if he wants to keep fighting any of the girls, actually. I really enjoyed this tournament, mate, especially the mixed wrestling rounds. Thank you for sharing it with us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: