Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Aug-16, 01:46
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Lapsitting problem

Not sure what caused this fetish but it's a fetish only masterful and goddess sculpted legs can satisfy.

My favorite are the typical horse positions and receiving pony rides due to the vibrations on my groin as well as the lift causing my meatus to open and spread air inside my penis (so much pleasure). Problem is it's only able to be done with strong legs and tall women. Most of these are usually out of towners and since it's not a common fetish it's hard to find. It also had me discover DtV which caused me to go fear/misogynic (not true hate though) over women due to the stories (fictional and real) of femdom and beatdowns and mental BDSM.

I read this and as a leg man I feel sorry for him especially if I fell into the same trap.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's also my favorite position getting a spanking but since I am also afraid of them (and never did BDSM) I don't want to be spanked.

This is especially a problem with people like Amazon Blythe who retired who had a MASSIVE thigh. And I don't have the funds to get to were Bunny Glamazon is to get spanked and bounced on her knee.

Astrodomina can deliver some REALLY lethal work with her knee (she's Asian so go fig xD) and I really want to get a Straddle/Spread Leg Spanking and Bounced by her till I can't take it but her thigh is too small. Goddess Jasmine doesn't have the maturity level for my fantasy (one of those Franco Spankings) but that's a different story but she does have the legs. Sophia Stone is about to retire and that's a probablem as well.

Psychologically. I dunno what to do. I want my fantasy realized but all of those who can REALLY make my dream come true are not in the picture.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mockingjay For This Useful Post: