Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-23, 22:37
Points: 1,583, Level: 16 Points: 1,583, Level: 16 Points: 1,583, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Princess Onyx Kim and Goddess Fina

I booked a two on one semi-comp session with these two beautiful ladies and it was easily the best of my life.

If your considering doing so yourself I would highly recommend it.

Overall they were exceptionally professional, prompt, courteous and went far above and beyond to fulfill everything I asked for and more. They were each so enthusiastic and attentive to my specific requests in a way I was hitherto unaccustomed to.

Our match centered around them forcing me to kiss their asses as a prop bet; they made me do it in very short order. I really did try to hold out. Begged for them not to make me do it and struggled as best I could. Sincerely humiliating. Once I did that and 'lost' they tied me up and the punishment started.

Goddess Fina shoved a pair of dirty underwear in my mouth and they both smothered me past the point of panic and pleading. Exactly as I asked and better than I could have imagined. They sat on my face so hard i had light bruises around my eye sockets. They relentlessly smothered, scissored, slapped, teased, and humiliated me for an hour. It was grueling. I felt so worthless, pathetic, and broken.

After it was over I felt sorely demoralized. The aftercare they gave me was the absolute best I have ever experienced. Demons during our session, angles instantly thereafter. The change in their behavior and my corresponding psychological state was seamless and revitalizing. After that was all done I was in a kind of happy trance and at a loss of words.

Clearly I am more into BDSM than competitive wrestling; I didn't try any offensive maneuvers for instance. But based on my experience they can probably beat the fuck out of you as well. Two on one is a pretty overwhelming advantage and they each clearly have a good idea about how to wrestle and choke. For reference I wrestled with Maria Manic and really had to let her win, very underwhelming. I really didn't have a shot defending myself against those two. They literally made me kiss their asses in minutes.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a5min_test1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-23, 01:32
Points: 2,407, Level: 20 Points: 2,407, Level: 20 Points: 2,407, Level: 20
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Re: Princess Onyx Kim and Goddess Fina

I assume you're on the bigger side since your reference was having to let someone win like Maria Manic, who is on the bigger side but wouldn't be regarded as a great grappler.
Old 05-Jan-23, 12:52
Points: 1,583, Level: 16 Points: 1,583, Level: 16 Points: 1,583, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I am average height and below average weight. However I am young, reasonably fit, and have a little bit of grappling experience.
Old 06-Jan-23, 00:45
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a5min_test1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I booked a two on one semi-comp session with these two beautiful ladies and it was easily the best of my life.

Thanks for review. I guess it was also one of a more expensive one

But both are cute!