Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-17, 09:30
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts
Default Re: Photos from a recent session with Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I told you that one day I would session you both together and defeat you then sit on your faces as punishment. And as you can see it was true.
Old 28-Aug-17, 22:08
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Raven (Mancherster) reviews

So, I've had a couple more sessions recently with the mighty, friendly, not to mention gorgeous @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] As I've left a review before, I won't go into a full review again, suffice to say that both sessions were out of this world good.

I'm more of a fantasy than a semi-comp guy, but can still testify to her strength - did my best to escape her scissors and facesitting but absolutely could not get out!

She also tickled me to death - I expect most of the ladies who wrestle at pippa lavinn's place now know how damn ticklish I am, and Raven was an expert in finding my most ticklish spots! Absolute torture in some ways, and absolute heaven in others...to the point where I wasn't quite sure whether I should tap or just continue enjoying the, erm, ,torture!!!

I've always left her sessions with a smile on my face, and this time was no exception. If you haven't sessioned with her, then what the hell are you waiting for...go ahead and book! Cannot wait to book again!

Last edited by Subboy2; 29-Aug-17 at 21:02.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-17, 03:03
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, I've had a couple more sessions recently with the mighty, friendly, not to mention gorgeous @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] As I've left a review before, I won't go into a full review again, suffice to say that both sessions were out of this world good.

I'm more of a fantasy than a semi-comp guy, but can still testify to her strength - did my best to escape her scissors and facesitting but absolutely could not get out!

She also tickled me to death - I expect most of the ladies who wrestle at pippa lavinn's place now know how damn ticklish I am, and Raven was an expert in finding my most ticklish spots! Absolute torture in some ways, and absolute heaven in others...to the point where I wasn't quite sure whether I should tap or just continue enjoying the, erm, ,torture!!!

I've always left her sessions with a smile on my face, and this time was no exception. If you haven't sessioned with her, then what the hell are you waiting for...go ahead and book! Cannot wait to book again!
Thank you for the lovely review, love to spend time with you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-17, 19:01
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Let's launch this review by a short moment of glory, as i actually pinned raven twice during our session (counting in french s'il vous plait). In fact, i should say she was more than a willing victim both times, and it was like playing games, but still... !

This was my last session of the weekend and we decided the pace would be slower and relaxed, without preventing us to enjoy a physical tussle and it still allowed me to appreciate her strength and experience. We had brief and very interesting conversations about the scene during the session, and it is important to notice that it is not an easy feat for the girls to be ready for a show, to give their best, and then to do sessions and be available for other commitments. They are not machines and i must emphasize that Raven is a very down-to-earth and unselfish person as a wrestler. She brings a lot of charisma, a calm elegance and a genuine sensitivity.

Our meeting was still very active and i gave nearly my best to try to withstand her scissors attempts, with a lot of trust between us. It made me more aware of my pain tolerance, a significant matter for me as i often drifted away from body sensations in the past. Despite my stubbornness, she kept me trapped patiently, moving easily from headscissors to ankle scissors, to figure-fours when i awkwardly tried to stand up. Her pins and smothers were also full of confidence, revealing a serene power.

To finish with a reflexion about back-to-back sessions, i did feel more at ease near the end, despite being tired. The exertion enabled me to be more bustling and present.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-17, 15:26
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Loved spending time with you, it was great fun even though you were a stubborn bugger. Which made it more fun.😋
Old 09-Sep-17, 21:14
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I take the stubbornness as a compliment (even if it can be a way to further punishment).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-17, 14:36
Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33
Last Achievements

High Heel Shoe Re: Raven (Mancherster) reviews

Had a 2 girl session with Pippa L'Vinn and Raven yesterday at the Manchester Wrestling Factory. This being my first visit to wrestle so far North, so Iwas feeling a bit nervous as I didn't know what to expect. However my nerves were soon but at total ease as they were both so friendly and easy to chat with, Raven also made me a cuppa.

We then chatted about the type of session i wanted and I even got a choice in their outfits. I choose the session in two main parts and the costumes for the 1st part was all in one leotards. And wow they both looked amazing, and the first part just flew by. I was in heaven and I couldn't get rid of my smile even when getting submitted. The next 30 minutes and the girl changed into sexy underwear wearing stockings and suspenders, omg I thought they couldn't get sexier from their first outfits, the both looked stunning.

At the end of the session and although I had tapped on numerous occasions, I hadn't used my safe word given to me RED. and they wanted me to say it, (not just say it but to mean it). Well lets just say whist having a cuppa and a chat at the end, Pippa said to me "your now known as Red Sid".

Review, highly recommended and will definately session with the 2 again for another joint session. They went out of their way to make sure that the session was exactly as I described and more. Both lovely ladies and felt in a safe and friendly environment.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siworth For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-18, 22:00
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hi Si,

It was lovely spending time with you and me and Pippa were surprised to how much you can take. Looking forward to seeing you again. X
Old 07-Jan-18, 08:53
Points: 4,328, Level: 27 Points: 4,328, Level: 27 Points: 4,328, Level: 27
Last Achievements

The lady’s of the wrestling factory are a credit to thee wrestling game. So friendly and welcoming you could quite happily move in there!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dondonn For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 19:31
Points: 170, Level: 3 Points: 170, Level: 3 Points: 170, Level: 3

I need to try a good wrestle with Raven.
I've had matches recently with Pippa and Lisa in Manchester.
I'm currently working my way through the list ��
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purple Ronnie For This Useful Post: