Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Oct-15, 17:23
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,950 Times in 3,708 Posts
Default Re: militant femdom art

Thank you so much Rarruda, all of the art is SANSATIONAL ESPECIALLY THE GLADIATRIX, OMG.........I have always been intriqued with work like all of this since my early teens seeing the Stanton work in Penthouse magazine. I was hooked immediately. Thanks for sharing all of this and have a GREAT WEEKEND
The Following User Says Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-15, 19:06
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts

they had no chance against the mighty feminist army , it was simply a Fantastic slaughter

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sable_princess_by_chuvanesschuka-d94rwac.jpg (274.2 KB, 3880 views)
Old 08-Oct-15, 12:02
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts

Oh yes! I love the theme. Thanks Rarrudda.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-15, 13:30
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100
Last Achievements

STUNNING AND SO EROTIC RARRUDDA, THIS IS THE KIND OF WORK THAT I JUST ADORE. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. Have a Wonderful Day
Old 11-Oct-15, 17:54
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The young girl Amazon stands above him as he lays exhausted from the beating she has given him as he still feels the pain between his legs from her expert kicks.

She prods a spear into the skin of his chest and he is suddenly aware of his surroundings when he looks up at the nude young girl. He feels so demoralized as his male macho ego melts within him causing a feeling of weakness and a desire to submit to the strong young girl. He notices that she is looking down at him sternly with a slight smile upon her lips and he looks away as he can't hold her eyes in his view because of his male shame. He then glances at her slightly protruding vulva covered with course brown hair and looks up at her white skinned legs showing the muscles of her thighs as they tense and relax with the movement of her legs. His eyes move towards her chest and he glances at her small protruding firm breasts showing her as the supreme female winner over the male and he immediately feels a stirring within his penis. She pushes her foot down on his lower stomach and give a few squeezes as if in a victory stance and he then hears a female voice and realizes that she is speaking to him. He lifts his head up to see her as she then stands up with both feet upon his pubic bone and presses her feet down and squeezes his bladder within him so it feels like it will burst. He has a burning desire to urinate as he hears the words of her soft voice making ridicule of the male sex that further weakness him and he can't hold his bladder any more. He tries to hold back and urine starts to leak from his penis as he tries desperately to turn the impending flood off. He can't stop as his bladder muscles further relax with the warmth around his genitals. He pees slowly at first in jerks while he still desperately tries to stop the flow, but he can't, and he lets go completely and pees with a strong flow right through the fabric of his skin type togs and wets the angles of her feet. She feels the warm flow of liquid flowing over her ankles and across under her feet, and she laughs out loud and turns to look at his crotch and see the golden coloured urine spurting through his togs as she struggles to maintain her balance with the spear that is now prodding deeper into the skin of his chest. He gives in completely and his body feels paralysed as he lays beneath the feet of this young amazon girl that has now demoralised and shammed him. With some embarrassment he notices a feeling of a warm wetness around his genitals as the fabric of his togs have become heavy being wet. To further his embarrassment his penis responds by slowly thickening and lengthening with a throbbing firmness that he has not ever experienced before. She turns her head again to check to see if he has stopped weeing and as she looks her eyes widen at the sight of his engorged penis now pointing up at her heels and lifting the fabric of his togs into a large banana shape. He hears her voice again and says to him that you are just a mere weak male and because you have become hard in front of me means that I can now control you in all ways. You have now totally given yourself to me so I will not kill you, and you will be my slave for as long as you live as I will be your master as I the female are the supreme sex who rules over the male. His penis is now starting to throb almost in pain as hears her talking about her power over the male. His penis quickly rises and throbs to a substantially hard and starts to spasm into a tent shape pulsing up and down up against the fabric of his togs as if to break loose. He is now to weak to fight and she laughs again as she rips away his togs using her hand and the spear with the other hand. She drags him up to a standing position by his hair and his erect penis is now so hard and engorged that is now looking fatter, longer and feels even heavier as it wobbles from side to side in unison with his trembling. As she see him now loaded with sexual desire she ascertains that he is now no longer a threat to him as is of good value as a male slave. He is very much aroused and his excited male sexuality causes some loss of control in his body movements to cause him to be clumsy in his movements. She picks up a small rope which is about three meters in length that has an adjustable steel ring at one end. She turns and walks back to face him and reaches down and grabs his balls from the top of the ball sack. He grimace's with the pain as he tries to pull back but she has him so tight that she pulls him forward by sliding her hand down the scrotum and around his balls, she has a very good grip and there is no way that he can escape. She snaps the ring open on the rope and places his balls through the opening and snaps the adjustable ring closed around the top of his scrotum being careful not to have the ring to tight or too lose so his testicles would not slide through the ring. She picks up her spear and says in a commanding voice "follow me slave" and with that she walks and tugs the rope tight. He yells with pain as she laughs out aloud as she raises her voice and says " You are the weaker male sex and are born with balls that us supreme females can now use to control you as a slave, don't worry you will get used to it so just walk and keep the rope slack so I don't stretch your balls. If you don't follow me all I have to do is to pull the rope hard and you will learn very quickly to obey". He walked behind her with his penis still erect and hard as it bounced and wobbled with every step.
It was not long before they came to a village to trade and didn’t know the village was conquered by the feminist army. To his horror as they approached the gates he could see gladiator women and girls running towards them with very little covering for their bodies. As the women arrived closely followed by the girls they immediately laughed and pointed at his engorged penis which now was even trying to become harder and more erect than ever before. This was caused by his acute embarrassment of him being a prisoner to a girl and his solid hard erection in front of the girls who were now making fun of him. Some of the younger girls even played with the rope by jiggling it so it caused his balls that were now stretch a bit and were starting to hang low and flop about with every step he took. When the girls pulled the rope pulled his balls would flop outwards and upwards towards his tummy, and then swing back between his legs when they let the rope go. If his step was in the right place he could feel his balls bouncing off his rectum and the exotic feelings from this jiggling of his balls in front of the girls kept him in a state of strong sexual arousal which was ery amusing for the women and girls. He was relieved that he was not killed earlier and he wonder if he would be killed in a fight to the death match with a women or was he to become a submissive male slave.
Luckily for him he became a slave for the girls quarters and he was quite happy there except for one male problem of desire. His desire for release made him sometimes like a bull in a china as he tried to have his way with the girls in the quarters as they sexually teased him relentlessly. Of course the girls would attack his balls and a many a time he was led around the ring by his balls in a victory display and amusement in a ring for the female audience. They girls often encourage him to try and rape them for entertainment as they sexually teased him into a sex crazed male that was so pent up with desire that attacks on his genitals was very common. This was giving experience in for girls to fight males which was practiced in wrestling rings so they could have training in defence. The girls had some much fun in fending off a sex crazed male who eventually was tied up and chastity device was placed onto his genitals to await his turn again.

(the story is from Deviant art and was partially edited)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amazon___wins2_by_penthesilea3.jpg (103.4 KB, 3695 views)
Old 12-Oct-15, 14:16
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts

An amazon warrior victorious over a male, a favourite theme of mine. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-15, 18:51
The Most Grateful
Last Achievements

THIS IA FABULOUS RARRUDDA, I just live for this type of photo and story. Thanks so much for sharing this. What a sexy and erotic victory pose, the strappy sandals are phenominal. Have a Great Day my friend and Thanks for making mine
Old 03-Jun-16, 15:03
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

amazon victory

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_ndszp5bEii1u073mco1_1280.jpg (209.4 KB, 2981 views)
Old 06-Jun-16, 15:56
The Most Grateful
Last Achievements

Rarrudda, OMG..............SUPERB COMBAT SCENE MY FRIEND. I would love to be defeated by this army of Goddess'. WOW, I JUST ADORE THAT PHYSIQUE. Thanks a Million my friend for treating us to this work. Have a Wonderful Day
Old 09-Jun-16, 17:45
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Last Achievements

The wonderful ball smashers of M3! How I miss his website!
Thanks for the pic rarrudda.