Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-15, 10:16
Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default I think I finally got lucky, too!

Just have to share this with you guys.
Recently I met a woman who apparently likes my fetish for headscissors and facesitting!
It all started on a flirt app, where we were chatting and started to like each other. After only a few days (we switched over to WhatsApp conversations), we already were talking about sex and stuff and I could tell, that she's really into this kind of talking/chatting. Then I thought to myself "why not give it a shot?" and made some "unintentional" statement about me being quite a strange guy (you know where I was going with that...). And she immediatly wanted to know why. After a little bit of acted hesitation I told her that I like when a woman wraps her legs around me. And her response was "...so where's the problem?"
Best answer ever.
So I told her a few more details and she actually seemed to like my fantasies and is teasing me quite often ever since.

Then we met at her appartment (after a first date that was really a good one, she's a wonderful human being) a few days later, wanted to watch a movie, but only managed to catch about 10 minutes of it, before embracing in passionate kisses. This went on four 3 hours (I'm not lying here!) and at one point she playced herself on my lap, grabbed my hands, hold them down and kissed me and my neck extremely passionate. Wow, what a feeling!

I could tell that she's really strong (5'8", around 175 lbs), because I could not fight against it (even tho I really didn't want to, of course). I'm not the strongest dude on the planet, but she played volleyball and does some dancing, so I'm pretty positive that her legs might be able to do some damage.

So, I haven't tested her "skills" yet and because she never did scissoring or anything in that regard, I probably need to show her some clips of how it's done, but...man, I think In found a girlfriend who likes to be dominant.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blackout For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 10:20
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: I think I finally got lucky, too!

Congratulations, mate. Happy for you and just a tiny bit jealous.

Okay, more than a tiny bit.

Hope it does work out for you two because it could give hope to the rest of us.
Old 03-Jan-15, 12:33
Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Nice. But I agree with her, what's so strange about a woman wrapping her legs around you?
The Following User Says Thank You to tru_gent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 12:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_gent [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice. But I agree with her, what's so strange about a woman wrapping her legs around you?
Well, I'm pretty sure, we all can agree, that being headscissored is not the most common sexual activity in the world.
If you know many girls willing to do that, good for you. I do not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackout For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-15, 01:50
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

GOOD LUCK DUDE!!! keep us posted
Old 04-Jan-15, 19:22
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

youre a lucky guy!! please update us
Old 05-Jan-15, 15:33
Producer
Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts

Congrats! Hopefully it'll work out for you

I've been trying to find local women who like wrestling for the fun of wrestling to be friends with but, being in a serious relationship, it's kinda hard to pull off lol. I don't really wanna use any of the dating apps because all those women are actually looking for dating, not me though. So starting off with "In a relationship!" (since I want it to be clear I just want a wrestling buddy and nothing more) usually does me in lol.

Till then I'll just continue enjoying "wrestling" with my girlfriend, though she just does it because she knows I like it. It isn't the same.. but having a sexy girlfriend who will straddle my chest in various states of undress whenever I want her to I can't really complain about lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to sgpfun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-15, 18:53
Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I'm pretty sure, we all can agree, that being headscissored is not the most common sexual activity in the world.
If you know many girls willing to do that, good for you. I do not.
You said "wrapping her legs around you", not headscissors. A woman wrapping her legs around a man in a sexual act I'd say is pretty common.
Old 06-Jan-15, 10:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_gent [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You said "wrapping her legs around you", not headscissors. A woman wrapping her legs around a man in a sexual act I'd say is pretty common.
Well, if you put it like that, then you might be right. But she knows I'm talkin' about headscissors. :P

Thanks guys.
I'll keep you posted as much as possible, though we won't see each other for a few days now, because I'm mighty sick and she has a huge exam to prepare for.
Old 08-Jan-15, 01:02
Points: 12,920, Level: 49 Points: 12,920, Level: 49 Points: 12,920, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,356 Times in 84 Posts

From my own experience i can tell that this trick with "I have kind of unusual hobby" mentioned in passing works fine with lot of girls. You don't even need to have close relationships with them. Lot of times I told about my "hobby" after 1-2 days or even after just 2-3 hours of on-line conversation with almost unknown girls. You just choose appropriate moment and briefly mention some unusual interests, for example when you tell the girl that you like curvy female legs or sport girls etc. And their curiosity makes the rest.
Than I usually hear something like: "Funny! But it's not very strange and doesn't looks like perversion at all..." etc etc. First i was quite surprised by such reaction but soon i got used to it. And bit later some of them even could help you with your little hobby just because of friendship and because they just curious about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to protest555 For This Useful Post: