Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 16-Jan-24, 01:15
Points: 776, Level: 10 Points: 776, Level: 10 Points: 776, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Post The First time my ex beat me at wrestling

Me and one of my exs(let's call her Shea) used to use wrestling as foreplay and it was some of my favorite sexual experiences, sometimes we end after wrestling but it normally went on to more. At the time I was around 18, and she was a year older then myself. She was a pretty athletic, but very skinny black girl, somewhat smaller breast, and very tight round booty. Shea was in the process of signing up for the marines and worked out regularly, if I had to guesstimate her hieght/weight I'd say around 120lbs and about 5'10 she had straight black hair and brown eyes. I had a few inches on her and a small wieght advantage(6'1 and probably only around 150 or so, I just hit a serious growth sprut, and hadn't really filled out my frame yet). I'd normally "let her" win, by going closer to 50% but there were definitely times when she pinned me or put me in a hold I'd get seriously stuck. she's got me in some very good front headscissors and I also had a waterbed and pretty much anytime she got a SGP on that bed we're she could use the headboard it was over, and some intense face ridding.

One of the first times I remember wrestling with her the two of us were hanging out in my families computer room listening to music. She looked absolutely amazing the day, wearing a skin tight Orange and yellow floral sundress. Im just an average built white guy, it was a hot summer night no A/C, so i was wearing nothing but a pair or basketball shorts. I can't remember exactly how it started, but we were kind of joke arguing about who was going to play the next song on YouTube, and started both grabbing for the computer mouse. At some point I grabbed her from behind in a bear hug to pull her away from the computer altogether, rubbing her ass against my cock through my shorts. I pulled her back and tried tripping her to the ground and she held her balance.
" Oh, you wanna wrestle for who gets next huh?" Shea said
I replied for her to bring it on

She began grabbing at my locked arms, and continued to shove her strong booty in to my midsection, I could feel myself against her crack, and thrusted forward into her, lifting her once more while trying to get her to the floor. This trip was successful in bringing Shea down to the ground but she landed on top of me, the thump made me release me grip of her waist and she quickly rolled over into a full mount and began grabbing for my wrists. I was enjoying her grinding on me as she tried to lock my legs in a grapevine unsuccessfuly. Her head was along side mine a she whispered in my ear " uh Oh baby am I about get you?" I silently continued fighting her wrist control, while also doing some half-assed Bridge attempts, grinding against her as her sun dress began to ride up here waist revealing yellow thong, im sure she felt my units presence between her legs. I unhooked one leg and rolled over on top of her, and quickly rotated 180 degrees to attempt putting her in a reverse headscissors, more or less in hopes that she would try the same move on me.

My hopefulness paid off and maybe 30 seconds into my hold she shot her legs up and caught me right between her thighs. It felt like she was going to rip my head off when she first caught me, yoinking my head down to the floor and rolling me over simultaneously. I already had developed this fetish, but this was one of the first times as an adult i ever got scissored, the strength in her tiny legs definitely took me by suprise. She quickly pinned my hands to my side while I took in an amazing view, during the roll I lost control on my scissors and frantically and unsuccessfully attempted to recover her head into my legs but she arched her back and kept her head out of my reach. while doing so she scooted herself farther on to my face and I began too feel the warmth. About a minute or two went by and she noticed my wiener was hard. She released one of my wrists and grabbed at my cock lightly, while letting up her reverse scissors squeeze, saying in a sing song voice " I think I'm the Winner...!"

I grabbed at her waist while she had the weakened grip, trying to push her off, and all most doing so, she then grabbed my hair and shoved me deep in her crack and said "heeey!, this is what you get for cheating, I was about to let you go, now your going to have to tap if you want out". I shook my head no, while rubbing my lips against hers and my nose around her crack enjoying her scent.

Abosulte heaven, she sat up into a reverse schoolgirl pin shoving my face deeper into her ass by using her feet, at this point I think the bulb turned on for her that I was enjoying myself, and she was definitely beginning to too if she wasn't already as she began rhythmically rubbing herself on my facing sining "Iam the winner I am the winner!" I could feel her getting wet and I stuck my tongue out, causing her to jump breifly out of surprise before dropping right back down on my face, with her thong now moved to the side. She bends forward legs spread and shoves my face right in and begins thrusting from chin to noise riding and rubbing my face and starts to pull my dick out of my shorts, I give another fake struggle trying to pull her hands away, and she presses hard on my face, not even squeezing her legs anymore, just riding my face open legged and proceeded to shoved my cock into her mouth. I pull my hands back to her hips and begin guiding her along my face. One on my 1st times 69ing, I probably Jizzed in 5 minutes if that, and Shea then rode my face for another 30 minutes or so, well talking about all the girly songs she was going to play once she was done. When we finished she got to pick the music for the rest of the night. Amazingly there was no awkwardness afterwards and it turned out to be something we both very much had a kink for. I wish we worked out from a relationship level, because sexaully we were a pretty prefect match, and I still fondly look back on those experiences

This was my 1st attempt at story writing so I hope it's not too bad. It's 100% based on a true experience. I dont think she could truly beat me up, but i never fully tried to win against her. She was pretty competitive though and i always tried to set my self up for a nice headscissors or sgp. I have a few others stories from when I was younger that were less sexaul. And quite a handful with her, and some other girls. So if there interest I may post more in the future
Old 16-Jan-24, 19:57
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts
Default Re: The First time my ex beat me at wrestling

Thread approved
Old 16-Jan-24, 22:12
Points: 825, Level: 11 Points: 825, Level: 11 Points: 825, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by goontonington [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me and one of my exs(let's call her Shea) used to use wrestling as foreplay and it was some of my favorite sexual experiences, sometimes we end after wrestling but it normally went on to more. At the time I was around 18, and she was a year older then myself. She was a pretty athletic, but very skinny black girl, somewhat smaller breast, and very tight round booty. Shea was in the process of signing up for the marines and worked out regularly, if I had to guesstimate her hieght/weight I'd say around 120lbs and about 5'10 she had straight black hair and brown eyes. I had a few inches on her and a small wieght advantage(6'1 and probably only around 150 or so, I just hit a serious growth sprut, and hadn't really filled out my frame yet). I'd normally "let her" win, by going closer to 50% but there were definitely times when she pinned me or put me in a hold I'd get seriously stuck. she's got me in some very good front headscissors and I also had a waterbed and pretty much anytime she got a SGP on that bed we're she could use the headboard it was over, and some intense face ridding.

One of the first times I remember wrestling with her the two of us were hanging out in my families computer room listening to music. She looked absolutely amazing the day, wearing a skin tight Orange and yellow floral sundress. Im just an average built white guy, it was a hot summer night no A/C, so i was wearing nothing but a pair or basketball shorts. I can't remember exactly how it started, but we were kind of joke arguing about who was going to play the next song on YouTube, and started both grabbing for the computer mouse. At some point I grabbed her from behind in a bear hug to pull her away from the computer altogether, rubbing her ass against my cock through my shorts. I pulled her back and tried tripping her to the ground and she held her balance.
" Oh, you wanna wrestle for who gets next huh?" Shea said
I replied for her to bring it on

She began grabbing at my locked arms, and continued to shove her strong booty in to my midsection, I could feel myself against her crack, and thrusted forward into her, lifting her once more while trying to get her to the floor. This trip was successful in bringing Shea down to the ground but she landed on top of me, the thump made me release me grip of her waist and she quickly rolled over into a full mount and began grabbing for my wrists. I was enjoying her grinding on me as she tried to lock my legs in a grapevine unsuccessfuly. Her head was along side mine a she whispered in my ear " uh Oh baby am I about get you?" I silently continued fighting her wrist control, while also doing some half-assed Bridge attempts, grinding against her as her sun dress began to ride up here waist revealing yellow thong, im sure she felt my units presence between her legs. I unhooked one leg and rolled over on top of her, and quickly rotated 180 degrees to attempt putting her in a reverse headscissors, more or less in hopes that she would try the same move on me.

My hopefulness paid off and maybe 30 seconds into my hold she shot her legs up and caught me right between her thighs. It felt like she was going to rip my head off when she first caught me, yoinking my head down to the floor and rolling me over simultaneously. I already had developed this fetish, but this was one of the first times as an adult i ever got scissored, the strength in her tiny legs definitely took me by suprise. She quickly pinned my hands to my side while I took in an amazing view, during the roll I lost control on my scissors and frantically and unsuccessfully attempted to recover her head into my legs but she arched her back and kept her head out of my reach. while doing so she scooted herself farther on to my face and I began too feel the warmth. About a minute or two went by and she noticed my wiener was hard. She released one of my wrists and grabbed at my cock lightly, while letting up her reverse scissors squeeze, saying in a sing song voice " I think I'm the Winner...!"

I grabbed at her waist while she had the weakened grip, trying to push her off, and all most doing so, she then grabbed my hair and shoved me deep in her crack and said "heeey!, this is what you get for cheating, I was about to let you go, now your going to have to tap if you want out". I shook my head no, while rubbing my lips against hers and my nose around her crack enjoying her scent.

Abosulte heaven, she sat up into a reverse schoolgirl pin shoving my face deeper into her ass by using her feet, at this point I think the bulb turned on for her that I was enjoying myself, and she was definitely beginning to too if she wasn't already as she began rhythmically rubbing herself on my facing sining "Iam the winner I am the winner!" I could feel her getting wet and I stuck my tongue out, causing her to jump breifly out of surprise before dropping right back down on my face, with her thong now moved to the side. She bends forward legs spread and shoves my face right in and begins thrusting from chin to noise riding and rubbing my face and starts to pull my dick out of my shorts, I give another fake struggle trying to pull her hands away, and she presses hard on my face, not even squeezing her legs anymore, just riding my face open legged and proceeded to shoved my cock into her mouth. I pull my hands back to her hips and begin guiding her along my face. One on my 1st times 69ing, I probably Jizzed in 5 minutes if that, and Shea then rode my face for another 30 minutes or so, well talking about all the girly songs she was going to play once she was done. When we finished she got to pick the music for the rest of the night. Amazingly there was no awkwardness afterwards and it turned out to be something we both very much had a kink for. I wish we worked out from a relationship level, because sexaully we were a pretty prefect match, and I still fondly look back on those experiences

This was my 1st attempt at story writing so I hope it's not too bad. It's 100% based on a true experience. I dont think she could truly beat me up, but i never fully tried to win against her. She was pretty competitive though and i always tried to set my self up for a nice headscissors or sgp. I have a few others stories from when I was younger that were less sexaul. And quite a handful with her, and some other girls. So if there interest I may post more in the future
Black women are no joke.
clearly a cut above the other breeds of females.

My gf & I recently got beat by one.
ofcourse i let the opponent use cheap shots to get an edge.
I very much regretted that bc my balls were sore for a week.
The Following User Says Thank You to JustUhDude For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-24, 09:25
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I am definitely interested in hearing more accounts from you, mate. Shea seemed to be very fun, competitive and adventurous. You're a lucky guy.

Thank you for sharing this experience with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-24, 10:36
Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustUhDude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Black women are no joke.
clearly a cut above the other breeds of females.

My gf & I recently got beat by one.
ofcourse i let the opponent use cheap shots to get an edge.
I very much regretted that bc my balls were sore for a week.
Was that a session? How did that come about?
Old 18-Jan-24, 02:44
Points: 825, Level: 11 Points: 825, Level: 11 Points: 825, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenkuro [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was that a session? How did that come about?
A girl that my girl met at the gymn & got friendly with.

We were at her place drinking & I steererd the conversation into self defense & fighting & such.

I essentially saw a shot for a threesome or to try a wrestling session on the bed.

My girl was super drunk, i was kinda & the black girl was barely tipsy.
despite my GF having some training (BJJ white belt) she repeatedly got tapped out.

Prior to this i demonstrated an RNC (sleeperhold) on my girl (my GF is like unKO'able, like I literally have seen her blue & puffed up she just doesnt go out idk).

Tae (the black girl, short for Taylor) kept overpowering my GF, pinning her & using either her knee or forearm on my GF's throat or stomach to tap her out. My GF's problem is she kept trying to pull off armbars on somebody much stronger than her & it just kept not working. The only notable thing my girl did to her was she mounted Tae's face for a few seconds & did that bounce up & down thing (she's bisexual), but Tae threw her off & she actually fell off the bed. Nobody got hurt but there was alot of buts being slapped (both my girl & tae have large asses.)

I offered to "avenge my GF's honor" to which Tae was uncomfortable. I offered that to make it easy she was allowed to cheap shot like pull my hair & IF SHE WANTED nut tap / squeeze me.

Bro, holy shit. Huge mistake, wasnt even like fun.
I did get face sat for a good chunk of time, this girl's bottom smelled, rank.

She submitted me twice before I literally couldnt wrestle her anymore.

We did not have sex, even if it was possible, i physically didnt want to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustUhDude For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-24, 19:19
Points: 776, Level: 10 Points: 776, Level: 10 Points: 776, Level: 10

Later that night me and Shea went across the hall to my room to get ready for bed. I stayed in the same clothes but she switched out of her dress and into a fresh red bra, and red velvet panties that weren't a thong but definitely showed off here little booty. We hop into my waterbed and I turn on the T.V. as we get ready for bed.

Shea Cuddles up next to me, me on my back and her on her side, head on my chest facing the T.V. with one leg over the top of my waist "tsk" she let's out, followed by "really, adult swim? Can you put something else on the we both want to watch?"

"Baby, it's like 2 a.m there really isn't much on plus we're just about to go to sleep anyway..."

"Well if you're about to go to sleep let me put something on" she said while casually rolling on top of me and hooking one of my legs in her own, while reaching for the remote. I pull away with the controller stretching it out over my head, instead of grabbing for it, she grabs my wrist pinning it down above my head and hooking my other leg in hers. Putting me into a grapevine she begins to grind on my manhood while stretching out my legs. I drop the remote as I was taken off gaurd by her quick decision to go right back to wrestling. "Baby didn't I just teach you who was in charge in the other room?" she whispers in my ear seductively and then licks my neck. Instant boner, with my free hand I grab at Shaes hip trying to push her off of me. She pushes down harder grinding on me noticing my boner... "ooh and you like when I'm in charge, huh? Am I your mistress Shae Shae?"

She grabbed my free hand off of her hip and moves it down to her ass while continuing to keep my other hand above my head, my legs are locked in place. "C'mon baby are you even trying right now, this is too easy" She's dry humping me threw my BBall shorts and I'm really digging the feel that texture and the velvet are creating against my cock, the only thing I was trying to do is not bust in my pants. I move my hand of her ass and back to her hip and try to put some distance between us before I explode. she grabs that hand and pulls up over my head just like the other one while thrusting and tighting her grip on my legs. Shes smiling down at me looking my right in my eye, before leaning in whispering in my ear, "Dooominaation" and does this little clickly thing with her tongue before licking my ear. That did it. I quivered and nutted in my pants...

She pulls back off my waist while still keep my legs locked. "Wow, you really like that huh baby? I do too, but I still need to finish, how do you last longer actually in me vs when i do that?" she giggles and crawls up on top of my chest positioning one arm in between her calf and thigh, the other still stuck between her legs with my head. She smiles down on me, im looking up at her red panties and firm stomach. Shea had very faintly defined abs on her beautiful flat belly. her face visible past past her lipstick red bra, she put on hand on the top of the headboard and with her other grabs my head by the hair and scoots forward shoving my face, mouth and nose into her velvety panties she begins riding my face.

I didnt expect her to hop up there so fast and did not get a good breath before she covered me up. Shae was really using the waterbed to her advantage riding the waves she was creating and making almost impossible to get any leverage I'm barely getting any air and I try to get breath in between her thrusting and can feel her panties getting wet from a combination of my drool and her excitement. "Go Shae Shae, Go Shae, Shae" she cheers herself on to my muffled breathes and struggle. I manage to slip my arm up top out behind her trapping it in the same position as a the other... in between her calf and thigh. She briefly pauses, lifting herself off of my face still one hand on my head pointing her other finger in my face, "Don't try escaping, cause we're going until I'm done no matter what baby" I put two hands to her ass and give a big shove. She bounces forward just a little but, my face gets in engulfed in her tiny ass nose taking her panties deeper in, she wiggles around some and says "ooh this feels good too, you got good ideas baby, i feel like im surfing on your face right now" She slowly shimmies back to were she was with her pussy in my face. Shea grabs again at my hair and pulled my face deep in before falling to her side and squeezing me in a tight front headscissors, trapping one arm underneath her side and leaving the free hand virtually useless. Continuing to squeeze and thrust while moaning, I began tapping as my oxygen was completely cut out between her legs around my neck and my face being so far in her cootchie. She lifts up her top legs while still keeping her hand on my head "Just a few more minutes baby I'm almost there" Shay pulls her panties to the side and shoves me back in her grips while I was still gasping. She rode out here position for another ten minutes or so with me tapping multiple times.

I was only going about 50% for most of this match and probably could have gotten out of the grapevine before she made me jizz myself, but waited to long and once I was close all I could focused on was trying to stop that which obviously didn't work. once she climbed on top of me and mounted me I was actually stuck. When she got the side headscissors I probably could have slipped out after a tap and found myself in another fun position. But I was enjoying my spot too much to try
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to goontonington For This Useful Post:

Tags
black, facesitting, girlfriend, real, reverse headscissors, teen