Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Nov-16, 00:21
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,952 Times in 255 Posts
Default The Robin Slayer (fiction)

ROBIN SLAYER

This story contains coarse language of an adult nature
and scenarios of sexual and erotic situations.
Reader discretion is advised.

Robin closed the door to my office...first thing Friday morning...sheet of paper in hand. I became very anxious. Was that her resignation? The best secretary I’ve ever had…I thought we had a deal.
Not long after she had started working in my department I realized what a tremendous organizer she was…all the schedules were kept up to date and little reminders appeared when something was overdue or needed. I had agreed to let her have the time off she needed to pursue her fitness, in return she had agreed to see me first if she got a better job offer or had any problems she thought I could help her with.
“I don’t know what to call this…it’s a little like a petition.” She slid the sheet towards me...about fifteen names. “They’ve each thrown in ten bucks to cover the costs.”
I was relieved but still confused…thank god she wasn’t quitting…she continued.
“The gym will cost about sixty bucks and what’s left over can go towards the beer afterwards.”
The gym...right...basketball...volleyball. Okay! I wasn’t much of an athlete but the beer afterwards sounded good. But why the petition?
“Volleyball? Basketball?” I inquired.
She shook her head no. “Wrestling.”
She made this remark so off the cuff it was slow sinking in.
“...wrestling.” I echoed like a goof. “Who’s gon’na wrestle?” My mouth was working faster than my brain.
She replied with a silly grin: “Robin and the Slayer.”
Shit! I knew it. I knew someone would pick up on it. Damn!

Just over a week ago, on my way to work, this dumb robin flew up right in front of me. It didn’t have a chance. Feathers flew all over. It wasn’t till later in the day when someone ribbed me about being a ‘robin slayer’ and I realized that the remains must still be imbedded in my grille. I can see how this got turned into ‘robin slayer’, and then turned into ‘Robin slayer’ and then some joker had the idea they’d like to see me try. Now there were about fifteen, some from the office, some from the gym, and her sister Wren! Robin was waiting for my answer.
“Robin, you’re joking....”
“They said you wouldn’t go for it.”
“You really want to do this?” I should protect her. Right?
“Sure…c’mon…it’ll be a riot and don’t worry about me, they all know I’ll win”
No doubt, I thought to myself. All kinds of scenarios were going through my brain, not the least of which was the notion that she would win. She was a real fitness nut…aerobics, cycling, racquetball, and weight training! When she had started in my department all the guys were hitting on her, testing her muscles and arm wrestling. The contests quickly diminished once she put a couple of them down. She got stronger by the month and no one wanted to risk being humbled in front of their peers (especially by a knock-out gorgeous young woman)! Not only that, I was pushing forty-three and one-eighty (of flab), she was thirty-one and about one-thirty (of fit)!
She pressed for an answer. “We have to book the gym by ten, so what do you say?”

The activity around the office picked up when the word got out that I had agreed, and by mid-afternoon it was all arranged. We had the gym from seven till eight that night. Wren was commissioned as ‘ringmaster/coordinator’ and looked after all the details. I was instructed to be there about ten to, bring a pair of shorts and a jock ‘cuz accidents do happen’ and given the rules. Pretty straight forward really…no kicking, biting, punching, submission style, best two out of three. I guess that means I have to make her surrender at least twice. The afternoon dragged on and I found myself thinking (of course fantasizing would be a better word) about later and getting myself all worked up at the thought of wrestling, or at least getting my hands on Robin’s great body. Meanwhile, Robin made herself scarce, avoiding me as much as possible, till quitting time, then she said.
“So long.” And confirmed that I would still show. “See you later?”

I had to race out and buy a jock strap so that tells you what kind of athlete I am. I picked up my towel and stuff, got myself a soda and a sandwich, tried to relax for half an hour, then headed for the gym. I was right on time, they were just opening the door for us. As we paraded in Robin sidled close and thanked me for not chickening out. I changed my gear and cooled my heels for a few minutes knowing she would need more time than me to get organized.

We made our grand entrance. The circular ring was set up in the corner close to the grandstand and our fans were already assembled making rumbles and cheering as we approached the ring. She was wearing a stretchy ‘Everlast’ outfit. All the guys were going nuts. I was going nuts! Two pieces made to look like one. The top was a bright scarlet bandeau with a nubby texture, the shorts were black and cut square at the top of her thigh. The shoulder straps came together in the back with the bandeau. Someone had to point out later the subliminal ‘robin red breast’. The straps allowed for deep scoops front and back and cutouts on each side accented her trim waist. On the right leg there was an ‘Everlast’ logo embossed in a long narrowing swath that pointed straight to her crotch. Of course my eyes followed the arrow and I stood there staring like an idiot. I guess I gave her a guilty look or reddened a little and when I looked up, she just grinned knowingly.
In bare feet she stood five-six with a perfect 36 24 36 shape! The bandeau tended to flattened her nice high breasts and the nubby texture disguised her nipples (thank god) but the shorts did wonders for her tight ass and trim hips! Her legs tapered perfectly from the sweep of solid thighs into muscular calves then into slim ankles. Her arms and shoulders were in really good shape too with those smooth swells that indicate some underlying muscle. Now you’re getting the idea she’s some kind of amazon covered with huge bulging, muscles but this isn’t the case at all. She was a real knockout. There wasn’t one guy there who wouldn’t go after her, and some had tried, and they all walked into walls when she wore a mini skirt. She had jet-black hair that normally fell to her shoulders but was now pulled back into a tight bun that gave her a very competent aura. She didn’t seem at all concerned that she was about to wrestle her boss, as if this happened every day and it flashed through my head that maybe I wasn’t the first and I wondered how the other guys had made out.

Wren moved to the center of the ring, time to roll I guess, we joined her.
“You’ve both read the rules?”
“Yes.”
“Yes.”
“Shake then ... may the best wrestler win.”
We shook as Wren stepped back and motioned us together. The match was on! Robin went immediately into a crouch and started circling. I followed her lead still somewhat unsure. She took this lunge at me, I reacted, stepping back. She was fast and got her leg behind mine and pulled hard and I tumbled backwards. She was moving forward and as we went down, got hold of my wrists and straddled me forcing me onto my back! Jeez! She was going for a pin already! I really didn’t want her to pin me, certainly not ten seconds into the first round! She had a much stronger grip than I ever suspected and was stronger overall than I ever imagined! Jeez! The muscles in her arms bunched up as they worked against my arms, pushing my wrists down to the mat. Next thing I knew her knees were in position, pressed squarely into my arm muscles, pinning me securely! Just like that! Our fan club was making lots of noise, hooting and whistling. I noticed that she was biting the end of her tongue, a personal quirk when she didn’t want her emotions to show so I guess she was pleased with herself or something. I struggled underneath her but gave up when she eased forward and brought her center of gravity over four points: her grip on my wrists and her knees in my arm muscles. As much as she had me pinned securely this wasn’t going to make me surrender, but she held me like this long enough to be demoralizing. She jumped off and away from me and circled again. I scrambled to my feet as fast as I could only to have her move in quickly and get me in a headlock. I tried to return the favor and her response to this was to lean into me and send us both down onto the mat by wrapping her leg behind mine. We held our separate headlocks but for some reason I was very much on the defensive. She was trying to wrap me up with her legs and I wasn’t sure what my move would be except I was sure I didn’t want to be trapped between her legs. We struggled back and forth till finally I got some momentum and succeeded in getting on top, straddling her back. I was thinking, at last, I was getting somewhere, my first advantage! The headlocks fell apart and before I could get another good grip she pushed herself down and then up. She lifted me about three feet into the air on her back toppling me over her shoulder onto the mat. Without wasting a second she moved back in, fast and positive, and grabbed my right wrist with both hands and pulled and twisted. Then she stepped over my back and dropped to her knees straddling my head. My arm automatically went into a hammerlock which she secured by sliding her other arm under the crook of my elbow and latching onto her own wrist. She pulled back rolling me onto my side. My head fell between her thighs and I watched as if in a trance while she hooked her ankles together trapping my head. Thank god for the jock, not so much for protection, cause she hadn’t gone near my groin, but to restrain my hard-on which would be very difficult to explain. Her calf and thigh muscles bunched up into hard knots as she tightened her grip. My left hand was all I had left and it automatically found its way onto her thigh. It had the feel of a wooden carving it was so solid. She applied some pressure and I was more demoralized still as I came to understand how powerful her legs really were. The fans continued their cheering and whistling and went into a chant. She changed her grip on my wrist giving her one free hand... now what? She tightened her thighs around my head, for sure I wasn’t going to escape, and pulled my arm up and out. The pain was frightening and I cried out, kicking with my feet and waving my free arm. The gallery went quiet in anticipation, I moaned as another wave of pain shot through my arm. She had three joints on fire: my wrist, my elbow and my shoulder! With her sturdy thighs around my head my upper body was immobilized.
“Surrender?”
More pain!
“Aaaaarrrggghh…yes…oh…yes!’
“Say uncle.”
Jesus! She was breaking my arm!
“Uncle...uncle...okay...enough.”
The gallery went wild! She released me and moved aside. I lay there getting my head sorted out. I crawled the rest of the way to my feet.

Wren was moving to the center of the ring again, I paced and stretched my arm trying to ease the pain. She motioned us together again and announced
“Round two.” And signaled us together.
Again we crouched and circled. Robin was looking real good and I was having this impending sense of defeat. More upsetting was what was happening in my groin. The ‘cup’ was barely containing my erection and putting tactile pressure on my groin. I was all worked up over getting worked over! She approached slowly this time and we locked arms. She pushed and backed me up easily. What a powerhouse! Suddenly she tucked under my arm and lifted me right off the mat and dumped me over her back. I ended on my back and twisted away quickly to avoid her attack. She circled while I faced her on my hands and knees. She dropped to her knees facing me and we locked arms again from this kneeling position. Eventually we ended on our sides and she went on another attack with her legs. I knew I was finished if she got those legs around any part of my body. She was trying to maneuver my legs into some position and I was being as uncooperative as I could. She was slowly working me face down and when she had me three quarters of the way she made her move. I’m not sure I can explain how she did it, it was so fast and smooth. It started as if she was going to straddle my back and next thing I knew I was twisted around into a sitting position and she was on her back with her butt pressed against mine. But that’s not all! My arms were pulled back and her legs were wrapped outside them and her ankles were crossed and pressing into the back of my neck. Like a full nelson with legs! Now normally I would expect it’s fairly hard to get a submission with a full nelson unless it’s combined with something else, but this was different. My wrists were trapped in the crook of her elbows and she applied pressure by bringing her knees together. The pain shot across my chest and shoulders.
“Wwwooohhhooo...” I cried.
The gallery was making lots of noise and she held up a finger to silence them. She closed her legs ever so slightly and I didn’t need any prompting, the pain was already intolerable.
“Uncle…aaa...uncle...aarrgghh...”
“You give...already?” She just wanted to torment me.
“Oh...jeez...yes...I quit...I give...uncle...uncle....”
She was slow to release me and I slumped over onto the mat, my arms paralyzed. Jesus! She straddled my prone body, Wren took her hand and lifted her arm overhead in a victory pose. The peanut gallery stamped and hooted. As I visualized how this must look my groin took a lurch. While Robin collected high fives, Wren came to my aid, gently easing my arms back to where they belonged and helped me to my feet. When Robin saw I was up and on my feet she came over and ceremoniously offered her hand.
“Told you I would win.” She laughed. “The ‘slayers’ not much without his two ton weapon.”

I wanted to disappear, crawl into my forlorn cave, but everyone insisted that since I had paid for my share of the beer I had to come along. Somehow I had worked up a sweat, my arms felt ready to drop off and my excitement remained unconsoled. After a hot soapy shower then a cold cold rinse I felt slightly better. Fortunately after the first brew the match was all but forgotten and the topics returned to the maudlin.

Robin was the first to show up in my office on Monday morning.
“You’re such a good sport.” She said. “Everyone had a really good time Friday night.”
I still had mixed feelings. I knew going in that wrestling with her would be sexually charged but I was still uneasy about my reaction to being overpowered and humiliated. She changed the subject quickly back to work topics and brought me up to date, then made a little more small talk. She had been invited to this semi-formal affair on Saturday and wanted to know if I would accompany her.
“Certainly. I’d be glad to.”
And afterwards we could go to her place for a nightcap.
“Sounds wonderful.”
And a re-match.
“Robin, do you think that’s wise?”
Her response: “We both need more time away from this office.”

Saturday couldn’t come quick enough. I was not ready for the re-match part, but dinner, dancing, and the nightcap part...I kept fanaticizing about where this would lead and had to laugh at myself. My chances with Robin are about as good as my chances with ________(you can fill in the blank).

Wow! Now here was another Robin! She looked gorgeous! Elegant! Her hair was done in loose ringlets and just enough make-up to take the edges off. Her only jewelry was a pearl choker that was just perfect with her black dress. Now I’m in trouble here, trying to describe her dress. The skirt was long and straight, ending halfway between her knees and ankles. It hung kind of loose except just below the waist where it clung to her hips and bum. There was a long slit up the front ending mid-thigh. The top was draped with a deep V at the front and a deeper one in back. Obviously she was bra-less but her breasts where veiled within the folds of the fabric. There was a sheer cape which covered her bare arms and shoulders and ended just above her elbows. This was not an occasion where she wanted to show off her arm muscles. I complimented left and right. She was absolutely stunning! She posed and twirled revealing lots of leg. The tingle in my groin turned into a pulse, my admiration turning to lust.
The cocktails actually had alcohol in them, the speeches were thankfully short, the dinner was excellent and the musicians were trying to keep it sedate for the occasion, but they had a great beat. Dancing was easy and she fell right into my arms, and she seemed to ‘fit’ perfectly. Her warm breath down my neck and the way she moved were making me uncomfortably hot!
I asked her. “Why me? There are all kinds of men closer to your age that would give their left nut to be with you.”
Every once in a while, whether by accident I’m not sure, she would press her pelvis into me or move her hips seductively, so there was no way I was hiding the fact that I was as hard as a rock!
“I know.” She said. “But most of them would run for cover if I even suggested a wrestling match and if I ever dared to win....”
And if she continued to tease me like this I was going to kum in my briefs. She must have read my mind
“Had enough?” I wasn’t sure how she meant this. “Wan’na head out?”

She grabbed my gym bag for me as she got out of the car. Damn, I was half hoping she’d forget about it. I was far too heated up to even consider contact sports! On the drive home her cocktail dress fell open at the slit exposing ‘those’ legs. She didn't even move to close the opening, driving me nuts!
She made drinks and we made small talk for a few minutes then she excused herself. In her words:
“I bought a new outfit. This one doesn’t have an arrow.” She laughed, I colored.
Drink in hand I nosed around. I knew she made good money so I was surprised at her Spartan lifestyle. The kitchen and living room areas were finished off nicely with good furniture and she had turned the dining room into her gym. Wall to wall mats and located square in the middle a ‘Universal’ type machine. The walls were hung with posters of female bodybuilders and fitness competitors and one long shelf was filled with trophies and plaques. I didn’t get to examine them all but the ones I did look at were for some fitness endeavor.
She had changed into one of those ‘Danskin’ outfits, a tight one piece with a little wrap-around skirt. Her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail so the ringlets fell down the back in a big mass.
“Help me for a sec’.”
The ‘Universal’ had wheels and she tipped it to an angle and I helped her push it into the living room.
“You’d better change.” She suggested.
I’d better get control of myself, is what I’d better do! My cock was thick and pulsing and my balls were aching and how the hell did I get into this situation.
I was sure I had packed my jock but I pulled my whole bag apart without finding it. (I found it later...she had hidden it). In the finish I put my briefs back on and forced my hard-on down between my legs. I pulled on my shorts...all ready to do battle. Ha!
She had set out some towels and bottled water and the double row of track lights had been dimmed.
“Ready?” She asked and unwrapped the little skirt. The Lycra molded to her shape hiding nothing! Oh man...look at that body…curves everywhere...muscles everywhere...!
“Robin, can’t I just concede?”
The one piece formed a long triangle from her crotch high over her hips and turned into a thong at the back so her ass was completely bare. This was probably supposed to be worn over top of leotards.
“Nope. Not without a fight.”

She destroyed me, basically she toyed with me, wearing me down. One hold after another, making me wince but no more. I got her a couple of times but she broke away so easily it was unnerving. She had powerful arms and an iron grip and when she moved in with her legs.... She wasn’t self-conscious about her body either and didn’t falter if I ended up holding her around her breasts or if my hand found it’s way into her crotch. She actually thought it was cute when I apologized for touching her breast and had to remind me: “We are wrestling....”
At one point she got me spread-eagled in a ‘grapevine’ and since her lips were right there I lifted my head and tried to kiss her. She pulled back but not far and I had the idea she wanted me to try again. So I did, but she twisted away, teasing.
“What’s that got to do with wrestling?” She asked.
Early in the contest my cock had found its natural home across the top of my left thigh and now her hip was pressed firmly against it. I was pretty much at her mercy. She had me overpowered and in a very compromising position. She could take me either way and either way I would be equally humiliated. She pushed out on my arms and applied more pressure with her legs until I gasped in pain.
“I was tempted to make you kum on the dance floor you know.”
“…Robin?”
“But that could have been embarrassing for both of us.”
She worked her hips ever so slightly. Oh shit! I was seconds away from kumming!
“Give?” She asked. Even if I surrender now it’ll be too late. More pressure on my legs, more hip motion, then to top it off she brought her mouth to my ear and her hot breath sent a shiver right through me.
“Give?” She whispered and that was it! I was kumming against her hip and blubbering all the while: “Uncle…uncle…uncle....”
She waited till the spasms ebbed then arched herself up to where she could look down at me. This not only increased the hip to hip pressure, it gave me an excellent view of her breasts. Now I had something else to think about!
“But that was better wasn’t it? A little pleasure with the pain.” I uttered a pitiful moan while she laughed. She pushed away quickly and rolled backwards, she left one leg intertwined so I had to roll with her. Suddenly I was on top but I was still dopey and the momentum kept us going until we were on our sides face to face. As we rolled she eased her legs into position around my rib cage and hooked her feet together.
“Is this a good time to talk about a raise?” She asked, tightening her scissor hold. She was at the top of her level. I couldn’t pay her any more.
“Robin...please...”
“No? No raise?” Then she laughed at my discomfort. Oh, thank god, she was just teasing, she could have easily tortured me into agreeing to something untenable.
“Ever thought you’d like to get between my legs?” Rhetorical question since the front of my briefs were sodden, but this isn’t quite what I had in mind. She tightened again, slowly, till I was wheezing and held me on the edge. I clasped at her thighs, which were flexed up tight, the muscles solid and hard! I was not about to get free.
“But let’s see now...there are a few things you can do for me....”
So, how did I know what was coming?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to benj1707 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-16, 18:51
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Robin Slayer (fiction)

Just want to say I really like this story. No wonder it's up for being voted as best story of November
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post: