Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-22, 03:47
Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Lora Cross review

Just had a session with Lora Cross, it was my first in a very long time. Emailing was quick with the first contact. I only messaged her three times, and was all set. She did all the follow up and stayed in contact with me up till the day of our session. Arrived, went to the room, was met at the door with her wearing what I asked her to wear. Noticed mats on the floor at the foot of the bed, it was a great set up. She is a gem, really enjoys her sessions, and makes you feel like she wants you there. We have all heard this, but yes, the pictures do not do her justice! If you get a chance, you won't go wrong. Looking forward for her return.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smalpackage For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-22, 05:40
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lora Cross review

Lora Cross may arguably be the best session girl on the scene today. Very nice physique, personality, delightful southern accent and genuinely likes her work. Lora likes wrestling but is also into BJJ, scissors, foot and muscle worship and hog-tying if that’s what the client request. I had a scissor session with Lora and I would give her scissors strength a solid nine. Lora is a classic beauty with no tattoos and natural tan. Lora likes to communicate with her clients and booking a session was not difficult.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post: