Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jun-23, 02:55
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default First match

“Oh, you signed up for the wrestling team?” Anna’s college roommate, Julie asked.

“Yeah, I thought it would be fun and I wanted to try something new.” Anna said with enthusiasm.

Anna was an 18 year old college freshman. Anna was a beautiful brunette with piercing blue eyes. At 5 '7, and with a pair of nice C cup breasts and with a nice bubble butt to boot it was fairly common for guys to look at her. Anna’s roomate, Julie was also stunning, she was a redhead with green eyes. Anna hadn’t done any sports in high school, she preferred to focus on her studies and hanging out with her own clique of friends. But when she entered college she wanted to try something new and to have fun, as well as have a challenge. So she decided to sign up for her college’s wrestling team. And she figured that it would also help her stay in shape.

“So when's your first wrestling meet?” Julie asked.

“Tomorrow evening.” Anna answered.

“So are you nervous at all?” Julie asked.

“Maybe a little, but I think I’ll do well. Will you be able to come to our meet? It’s the first meet of the season.”

“Unfortunately I won’t be able to, I have to finish an assignment for my sociology class.”

“Well, damn. I was hoping you could come and watch me kick someone’s ass.” Anna said laughing.

“I’m sure you will.” Julie said, laughing. “But do you know if your opponent is a guy or a girl yet?” Julie asked.

“I’m not sure yet, but I’ll beat them whether they are a guy or a girl.” Anna said with a little arrogance but in a joking way.

Anna was sitting at the bench watching one of her teammate’s matches. Anna was wearing a purple and blue singlet and her hair was done in a pair of braided pigtails and she was holding her headgear in her hands. The outer edges of her black sports bra were visible underneath her singlet. And she was nervous as hell, she was the only female competitor there. So when her match was called all eyes would be on her. She saw that the opposing team was all guys, so that meant she was probably going to be wrestling a guy. Which made her even more nervous. Her teammate’s match just ended and fortunately for him he had won, but only by a few points.

“Anna, you’re up next.” Anna’s coach told her.

Anna got up and put on her headgear and started walking towards the mat. She got to the center of the mat, she looked around for her opponent and saw him getting up from the opposing team’s bench and she was shocked. Anna’s opponent was a guy named Jack, he had blue eyes like Anna but had blonde hair. Jack was wearing a red singlet, he was 6 ‘0 and had a muscular physique. Anna’s arms were noodles compared to Jack’s. Which made Anna even more nervous. Anna thought he had the physique of a Norse god. And he was undeniably attractive. If this wasn’t a wrestling meet, Anna wouldn’t have minded if Jack flirted with her. Jack made his way to the center of the mat and they both got into position.

“Good luck, cutie.” Jack said with a smirk.

This made Anna blush but she tried to keep a straight face. They shook hands and the ref then blew the whistle. Jack immediately lunged at her and grabbed a hold of her. She struggled like hell to get out of his grasp. He then took her to the ground and put both of her shoulders on the mat. As soon as her shoulders hit the mat the ref blew the whistle signaling the pin. Jack then got off of her. Anna was slower to get up. Even though she had a very small chance of winning she still felt disappointed and frustrated that she lost. She got up for the post match handshake and the ref raised Jack’s hand. She was now thankful that Julie wasn’t able to show up.

Anna was done getting dressed in the locker room. As she made her way out of the locker room she saw Jack standing next to the door.

“Hey, cutie, good match we had.” He said with a smirk.

“Umm, yeah.” she said in an irritated tone.

“How about we formally introduce ourselves, my name is Jack and yours?" He said lending his hand.

“Anna.” She said while shaking his hand.

“Anna, maybe we could get together sometime. Maybe we could practice and train together. And who knows, maybe we could end up dating.” He said with the same smirk.

This made Anna angry. “The nerve of this guy!” She thought. She turned her back to him and started to walk off. But before she could walk away any further he grabbed her hand and put a crumpled up piece of paper in her hand.

“I have to go now, so see you later, cutie.” He said with a wink and walked off.

Anna opened up the piece of paper and saw it had a phone number. She immediately wanted to throw it away. But as she thought about it, she put it in her pocket and walked off back to her dorm.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-23, 15:45

Default Re: First match

The next day Anna and Julie were both at a local coffee shop.

“Did you finish your sociology assignment?” Anna asked while taking a sip of her coffee.

“Yeah I finished it and I think I did pretty well on it. Also how did your first wrestling match go? Did you win?” Julie asked.

“Well, umm…” Before Anna could say anything else she and Julie both heard, “Hey, cutie, didn’t expect to see you here.” She heard in a familiar voice. She turned around and saw Jack behind her.

“Uh, hey.” Anna said meekly.

“Oh? Who is this?” Julie asked Anna with a sly smile.

“Oh, I’m the guy who beat her in wrestling.” Jack told Julie while taking a seat next to Anna.

Julie laughed to herself.

“I thought you said you were going to kick someone's ass?” Julie asked Anna, laughing.

“Hey, cut me some slack, it was my first match and Jack is much bigger and stronger than me. But I’ll be better next time.” Anna said.

“That was your first match? No wonder I beat you so quickly.” Jack said, giggling. “I’ve been wrestling since my freshman year of high school.” Jack said.

Anna sighed and rolled her eyes. “Alright, Mr. Experienced Wrestler, no need to rub it in. But I’ll get better.” Anna said with determination.

“So, Jack, what school do you go to and what are you majoring in?” Julie asked Jack.

“I’m a junior at Hunter University where I’m majoring in computer science.” Jack answered.

“Me and Anna are both freshmen at Lexington University where I’m majoring in finance.” Julie said.

“I’m majoring in business.” Anna said.

“Well I have to get going now.” Said Jack. “It was nice chatting with you guys, and I hope I get to see you around more cutie.” He said while looking at Anna while walking off.

“That shithead…” Anna said quietly.

“I mean, Anna, he seems to like you. Why not give him a chance?” Julie said.

Anna blushed a little. “Well, he is cute I guess.” Anna said.

“Then there it is.” Julie said, smirking. “Well classes are about to start so let’s get going.” Julie said.

Anna was in her English class. Her professor was giving a boring lecture on Shakespeare. She thought that English was the most pointless subject. So to pass the time she went on her phone and went through her Instagram feed. After a minute of scrolling she decided to search for Jack’s Instagram. She found his account and went through his posts, they were just pictures of him and his friends and at parties. As she continued scrolling through Jack's Instagram, she noticed that he had a significant number of followers and likes on his posts. It seemed like he was popular and well-liked among his peers. Anna couldn't help but wonder if she would ever be able to gain that level of recognition and success in her own pursuits. She then went to the tagged posts section and the first post she saw was pictures of their match. The pictures showed Jack pinning her and having his hand raised and the caption read “Junior Jack Baumer of Hunter University vs Freshman Anna Smith of Lexington University.” Anna felt a mix of embarrassment and frustration as she looked at the pictures of her defeat. She couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment in herself for not performing better in her first wrestling match. It was a reminder of her initial enthusiasm and determination to excel in the sport. With that new determination she was determined to win her next match.

Last edited by Mixedwrestlinglover; 26-Jun-23 at 20:14.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-23, 19:14
Points: 1,130, Level: 13 Points: 1,130, Level: 13 Points: 1,130, Level: 13
Last Achievements

A solid story. Interested if there's any follow up.
The Following User Says Thank You to dremolus For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-23, 21:57

Anna’s biology class just ended and she didn’t have any other classes for the rest of the day. As she was exiting her class she thought about giving Jack a call. She took out the piece of paper Jack had given her and sighed. She then dialed his number into her phone. She then heard it ringing.

“Hello?” Jack said.

“Hey, Jack, this is Anna, I would like to get together sometime and work out together.”

“Oh, where and what time?” Jack said. She felt that Jack was smirking while speaking.

“How about this Saturday at the local gym? I don’t have classes that day so I’m free.” Anna said.

“Sounds good to me, what time shall we meet up?” Jack asked.

“How about at 11:00 AM?” Anna said.

“Alright, sounds good.” Jack said.

That Saturday Anna and Jack met up at the local gym. Anna was wearing a black sports bra and black leggings and her hair was done in a ponytail while Jack was wearing a white t-shirt and black athletic shorts. Anna couldn’t help but stare at Jack. Even though she hated to admit it, Jack did turn her on a bit. Ever since she lost to Jack she couldn’t stop thinking about it. She was still embarrassed about it but she couldn’t deny that there was something sexy about it. Being dominated and pinned by a large muscular and attractive guy.

“Let's start with stretching. So we’re not sore after our workout.” Jack said.

Anna followed Jack’s example as they did stretches.

“So, Anna, how much can you lift?” Jack asked.

“About 100 pounds.” Anna said.

“Let’s start with the smaller dumbbells and move up from there.” Jack said.

Jack then went over to where the dumbbells were with Anna following him. Jack picked up a pair of dumbbells that were 10 pounds and started with that. Jack handed a pair of dumbbells to Anna. They both curled the dumbbells for a bit before moving on to something else. As Anna and Jack continued their workout session, they engaged in various exercises targeting different muscle groups. Jack seemed knowledgeable and experienced in guiding Anna through the routine, making sure they maintained proper form and technique. As they worked out Jack together Jack decided to start a conversation with Anna.

“Anna, when’s your next wrestling meet?”

“In about two weeks I think.” Anna said.

“Oh, maybe I can come and watch.” Jack said, smirking.

“Umm, maybe, I don’t know.” Anna said.

Anna was a little nervous about her next wrestling match. She didn’t want to get beat and pinned down like last time, but she was determined to win her next match.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post: