Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-13, 00:00
construction

Default wife takes charge

i got thrashed by my wife simply by under estimating her.

im 6 foot one and 182 pounds and shes five foot two and about 112 to 126 pounds at a guess.

So i ll get the excuse out the way i was fasting to try and get the beer gut down and she was pissed because i looked terrible because of it. so instead of listening to her goin on i said f/'k it im off to the pub but as i went to leave she wedged herself in the doorway and told me i was nt going anywhere.

so i moved straight in to pick her up and move her out the way but to my shock i was too weak partly from not eating but also down to her sheer strength and the way she levered herself with the door frame.

i tried three or four times getting weaker and slower with every attempt as she got stronger and faster with the
confidence she gained from realising i could nt leave and that she had control.

but try as i did to pry her hands she was too quick and strong so i bent over to grab
her round the waist and as i went in she stepped back and kneed me full force in the eye
socket stunning me and sending me into shock as she reigned in punches on me as i went down onto my hands and knees trying to regain some composure and shield myself.after about no more than nine ten hits she stood over me saying see this fasting is no good for you.you look terrible you re weak.

all i could think was that did nt just happen surely. as much as she tried to talk that night i could nt i was just re living the moment again and again in my head and we never had sex for ages because it was always me that instigated it and i did nt have the confidence too.this went on for about a month until one night she just jumped on me in bed wrapped her legs around mine and used her arms and bodyweight to hold me down and even though i was now eating properly and instantly gave my all to get her off
i realised i was beat again and she was loveing it i mean really loveing and then started
kissing my neck and gently biting then fucked my brains out and has done ever since
shes boss now and loves it and im a pussy ,bitch whatever you want to call me but
i love it.

ps in public im still the alpha male but i think its partly because she d be embarrassed
at everyone knowing im weaker.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: