Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-Jul-18, 23:04
slayergirl69's Avatar
slayergirl69 slayergirl69 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,119, Level: 13 Points: 1,119, Level: 13 Points: 1,119, Level: 13
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Gender: Female
Location: US
Posts: 24
Thanks: 102
Thanked 43 Times in 16 Posts
Female Supremacy Only men die :O

Hi All

Been a long time lurker here with My bf, we occasionally comment in some of the lovely threads on here.
After some talking we wanted to extend our infatuations with the community here!

To keep it short: Has anyone else noticed or enjoys that mostly/sometimes very often only male characters die in movies/tv shows/ video games?

I was not explicitly aware of this for most of My life, until My bf had pointed it out and expressed that it excited him in many ways. He (we both do) enjoys the idea that Women are special and sacred and males are disposable and expendable.. its tied into a lot of our foreplay, and is an erotic source for fantasy for us.

Its bizarre, and apologies if this offends some of you- we donít wish violence or suffering on anyone!! Just fantasy

Anyway, would love to discuss this further with you all and hopefully share stories/fantasies and material on the theme

***Also apologies if this isnít the correct forum- we chose ďArtĒ because this relates to a more general discussion of representations in movies, tv, etc..
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slayergirl69 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 13-Jul-18, 13:22
Harry Cake Harry Cake is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,083, Level: 43 Points: 10,083, Level: 43 Points: 10,083, Level: 43
Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0% Activity: 5.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Location: UK
Posts: 339
Thanks: 6,675
Thanked 1,022 Times in 219 Posts
Default Re: Only men die :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi All

Been a long time lurker here with My bf, we occasionally comment in some of the lovely threads on here.
After some talking we wanted to extend our infatuations with the community here!

To keep it short: Has anyone else noticed or enjoys that mostly/sometimes very often only male characters die in movies/tv shows/ video games?

I was not explicitly aware of this for most of My life, until My bf had pointed it out and expressed that it excited him in many ways. He (we both do) enjoys the idea that Women are special and sacred and males are disposable and expendable.. its tied into a lot of our foreplay, and is an erotic source for fantasy for us.

Its bizarre, and apologies if this offends some of you- we donít wish violence or suffering on anyone!! Just fantasy

Anyway, would love to discuss this further with you all and hopefully share stories/fantasies and material on the theme

***Also apologies if this isnít the correct forum- we chose ďArtĒ because this relates to a more general discussion of representations in movies, tv, etc..
Hi Slayergirl, we meet again. Glad to know you are a member here on MvsF
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-Jul-18, 14:24
slayergirl69's Avatar
slayergirl69 slayergirl69 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,119, Level: 13 Points: 1,119, Level: 13 Points: 1,119, Level: 13
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Gender: Female
Location: US
Posts: 24
Thanks: 102
Thanked 43 Times in 16 Posts
Female Supremacy Re: Only men die :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Slayergirl, we meet again. Glad to know you are a member here on MvsF
Hi Harry

Care to share any of your thoughts on the matter?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-Jul-18, 17:25
XOL's Avatar
XOL XOL is offline
Senior Member
Points: 27,719, Level: 72 Points: 27,719, Level: 72 Points: 27,719, Level: 72
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 410
Thanks: 749
Thanked 2,814 Times in 306 Posts
Default Re: Only men die :O

Hey Slayergirl,

You should ask Zweig to move this thread into the discussion forum.


I really feel that the femme fatale,succubus,black widow,executrix etc. has potential to become a huge fetish if was marketed correctly. I believe a lot of men and women are into it but its kind of a cultural taboo. I feel the key to unlocking its potential is making videos that focus on the seduction/deception rather than the violence. To me its about highlighting feminine attributes that males do not possess.

You can find femme fatale stories and characters all throughout history- even the bible is chock full of femme fatale that destroy men mercilessly.


I plan on starting a studio filming videos that revolve around the subject. Hopefully by this time next year I will have the time to pursue with everything I've got. I recently invested in a business with my best friend and it is taking up most of my time and money at the moment. Once I have that settled, I will move on to this dream project of mine.

I have literally dozens of stories on my computer(all in various states of progress) that explore every scenario you could imagine on this subject.

One of my favorites that I have written is called "Latrocinium". Its about a secret society of lesbian femme fatale hellbent on destroying the male dominated society. The first story focuses on a married femme fatale couple that seeks out a male for breeding purposes and then snuffs him after they take his seed from him. I cobbled together the story with photos of the models Wenona and Skylar Rene. I really like it because it weaves together the themes of life and death.

I'll post some of the pictures below as a preview(It isn't finished and I have absolutely no idea when I'll get around to wrapping it up.)
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-2018-04-13-16h33m36s414.png (1.94 MB, 81 views)
File Type: png 1 - Copy.png (1.87 MB, 82 views)

Last edited by XOL; 13-Jul-18 at 23:30.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 15-Jul-18, 04:58
slayergirl69's Avatar
slayergirl69 slayergirl69 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,119, Level: 13 Points: 1,119, Level: 13 Points: 1,119, Level: 13
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Gender: Female
Location: US
Posts: 24
Thanks: 102
Thanked 43 Times in 16 Posts
Female Supremacy Re: Only men die :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really feel that the femme fatale,succubus,black widow,executrix etc. has potential to become a huge fetish if was marketed correctly. I believe a lot of men and women are into it but its kind of a cultural taboo. I feel the key to unlocking its potential is making videos that focus on the seduction/deception rather than the violence. To me its about highlighting feminine attributes that males do not possess.
It is weirdly taboo even though there are a lot of examples of it in art and entertainment, often even a tongue in cheek concept.. but to us its incredibly erotic and liberating to indulge in the fantasies
Seeing overt representations of disposable males juxtaposed to Female power, beauty, innocence, sexuality etc. really triggers something deeply erotic..

Even seeing situations where its more of a good guy vs bad guy situation and the bad Girl is forgiven or taught a lesson in the error of Her ways whereas Her male counterpart and the other goons are disposed of mercilessly is pretty hot. Women getting special treatment is a nice tease against males

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I plan on starting a studio filming videos that revolve around the subject. Hopefully by this time next year I will have the time to pursue with everything I've got. I recently invested in a business with my best friend and it is taking up most of my time and money at the moment. Once I have that settled, I will move on to this dream project of mine.
That would be incredible!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have literally dozens of stories on my computer(all in various states of progress) that explore every scenario you could imagine on this subject.
My bf and I always role play and try and write story ideas together with these themes, usually ideas for big budget porn films and stuff Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of my favorites that I have written is called "Latrocinium". Its about a secret society of lesbian femme fatale hellbent on destroying the male dominated society. The first story focuses on a married femme fatale couple that seeks out a male for breeding purposes and then snuffs him after they take his seed from him. I cobbled together the story with photos of the models Wenona and Skylar Rene. I really like it because it weaves together the themes of life and death.

I'll post some of the pictures below as a preview(It isn't finished and I have absolutely no idea when I'll get around to wrapping it up.)

Wow just these two are really great! We adored you other story "Jayden Lee", I hope you keep working at it and would love for you to share more when you can!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15-Jul-18, 12:34
edwardpaul's Avatar
edwardpaul edwardpaul is offline
Senior Member
Points: 84,041, Level: 100 Points: 84,041, Level: 100 Points: 84,041, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,007
Thanks: 1,949
Thanked 16,867 Times in 2,273 Posts
Default Re: Only men die :O

slayergirl, this may be of interest
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Also, PBS runs a British murder/mystery series entitled "Endeavour"
and this years Season 5 episode 1 "The Muse" deals with a series of
brutal/graphic murders of males by a female [spoiler alert] that mimic
great works of art.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.