Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 06-Jul-18, 01:10
Points: 9,418, Level: 41 Points: 9,418, Level: 41 Points: 9,418, Level: 41
Activity: 30.0% Activity: 30.0% Activity: 30.0%

Default Small legs but so so powerful

Have you ever sessioned with a girl that when you looked at her legs before the session started you didn't have any fear of her getting you in a scissors and then the session starts and she punishes you to no end with the hold? That happened with me with Nikki Fierce. Her legs looked tone but she's a small girl. Then she locked those legs around my head and later my mid section and I couldn't believe the power. I learned to never doubt anything about her again. Any girls come to mind that you've experienced that with?
Old 06-Jul-18, 07:40
Points: 9,083, Level: 41 Points: 9,083, Level: 41 Points: 9,083, Level: 41
Activity: 92.5% Activity: 92.5% Activity: 92.5%

Thanked 1,556 Times in 759 Posts
Default Re: Small legs but so so powerful

Nikki had a mean headscissor. Suzie Johnson doesn't look that strong but she had a mean headscissor too. I never really doubted that though. I always figured that a fit 120 lb lady could squeeze my neck and make me tap.

On a related subject, I've been surprised when I was beaten by smaller ladies. Jolie didn't look like she could beat me - not with straight wrestling. I had 25 or 30 lbs on her and I was pretty fit. Women her size have beaten me with ju jitsu, but never straight wrestling and Jolie beat me soundly with pure straight wrestling. I won one fall, but I lost like 5 to 1 or 6 to 1 our first match, and like 6-0 our 2nd. I didn't even realize how one sided it was till I got home because it felt competitive, but when I got home and counted the falls I know I'd lost convincingly.

I was surprised the first time I was ju-jitsued too. I was beaten like 15-0 in my first match against a ju jitsu lady. I don't remember if that was Shannon Logan or Giana, but wow, I had respect for Ju Jitsu after that.
Old 06-Jul-18, 09:40
Points: 189, Level: 3 Points: 189, Level: 3 Points: 189, Level: 3
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

This just happened to me last month.

I met this girl for the session, and she is the model type.

Very nice, very good looking, her legs were normal sizes (she was 1.70 cm something like that).

What I mean is she wasn't the bodybuilder type.

She had very good looking legs, she was in great shape but not heay muscular.

Boy... let me tell you how wrong I was.....

That girls could squeeze for real!

The head scissor were fine (for a while).

But one she got me into a her body scissor, I was done.

I heard that little ``pop´´ from some rib of mine, and thats when I knew I had to tap...

Took me 2 -3 weeks to recover from that bodyscissor.

No blame for the girl, it was my fault, I should have tap earlier
I will remember it for next time.

Anyway, my point is you shouldn't judge a book by his cover, because I you do so, you will be making a big mistake.

Girls don't need to have super big / strong muscles to make you tap, they just need to have some training or proper skills (that is just my opinion).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-18, 12:03
Points: 7,394, Level: 36 Points: 7,394, Level: 36 Points: 7,394, Level: 36
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Many many, over the years, but the one who *pops* to mind is Dakota.
I filmed with her once (pix of that pop up every so often, I love it!) while Kandor filmed.
For old time's sake, I decided to private with her when she was passing thru about 10 years back.
D. was one of the few women who could submit you in a bodyscissor, but her technique is wonderful... She's an expert at starting off very slowly, and then increasing the grip when you exhale... not many women do (or CAN do) that.
Her body looks athletically fit, but is VERY deceptive.
She does this weird thing where she can "shift" her grip into higher gear? Sounds strange, but I can describe it with no better analogy.
During the session she ramped up very slowly as I described, like a python.
At the end, I asked her to try a full-strength BS from the side.
Her skin, btw, has a beautiful cool dry quality, something I adore in a session professional.
So she locks on the BS, so far so good. Firm but inconsequential.
Then she does that SHIFTING thing, she inhales and braces, something in her lower body feels like it's repositioning, and then comes the shock.
I'm talking like 3 or 4 seconds (though admittedly I was winded from the hour session we'd just had).
She just smiled dazzingly and shrugged.
Even though I've been known as a Jobber over the years, and I admit to a lot of acting, I can take a pretty good degree of pain. Dakota had me legitimately tapping... to a BodyScissors, dammit!
Oddly enough, this lovely girl was often seen in Submissive roles in many videos(!)... much like the infamous Lee Price.
If you asked me which sessioners I miss the most, I'd place Dakota in my top 10.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-18, 14:28
Points: 9,083, Level: 41 Points: 9,083, Level: 41 Points: 9,083, Level: 41
Activity: 92.5% Activity: 92.5% Activity: 92.5%

Thanked 1,556 Times in 759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ced [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This just happened to me last month.

I met this girl for the session, and she is the model type.

Very nice, very good looking, her legs were normal sizes (she was 1.70 cm something like that).

What I mean is she wasn't the bodybuilder type.

She had very good looking legs, she was in great shape but not heay muscular.

Boy... let me tell you how wrong I was.....

That girls could squeeze for real!

The head scissor were fine (for a while).

But one she got me into a her body scissor, I was done.

I heard that little ``pop´´ from some rib of mine, and thats when I knew I had to tap...

Took me 2 -3 weeks to recover from that bodyscissor.

No blame for the girl, it was my fault, I should have tap earlier
I will remember it for next time.

Anyway, my point is you shouldn't judge a book by his cover, because I you do so, you will be making a big mistake.

Girls don't need to have super big / strong muscles to make you tap, they just need to have some training or proper skills (that is just my opinion).
Who was the lady? I'd love a good body scissor.

Kind of along the same lines as the Dakota post. Helen von Mott (before she got really muscular, maybe 140-145 lbs), she looked strong but not super-strong.

Her double python (sometimes called a scorpion crush in ju jitsu), the first time I'd experienced, had me tapping instantly. I love a good body scissor, but I was quite sure she could have broken my ribs. It's a different type of hold, not really a body scissors, but oh my god. Helen has that hold down to an art-form. It was crazy tight and had me tapping instantly. I thought it might be fun to try it again the next time I see her, to see if I could resist, but there was nothing fun in the hold, I just wanted her to let go.

Obviously Helen didn't have small legs but it fits the surprisingly hard squeeze part of the question.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-18, 14:40
Points: 3,207, Level: 23 Points: 3,207, Level: 23 Points: 3,207, Level: 23
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%
Last Achievements

The most helpless experiences to be dominated by female legs I had with Asian girls so far. Asian girls with small but not overly thin type legs.
Old 11-Jul-18, 02:47
Temporary group
Points: 4,891, Level: 29 Points: 4,891, Level: 29 Points: 4,891, Level: 29
Activity: 35.0% Activity: 35.0% Activity: 35.0%

Gia and Brandy for me. Both short and dangerous. Brandy left me with bruises. Gia was really layed back, this was in her early days, I underestimated her and out of nowhere she got me in a standing reverse headscissor wrapping her legs around my neck while dangling down and securing her arms around my thigh. I've mentioned this story before because I almost passed out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-Force For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 23:30
Points: 1,688, Level: 16 Points: 1,688, Level: 16 Points: 1,688, Level: 16
Activity: 22.5% Activity: 22.5% Activity: 22.5%

Nikki Fierce is a bad mama jama. I didn't stand a chance against her. Was this recently? I'd love to see her again, but thought she was out of the game.
The Following User Says Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-18, 00:49
Points: 9,418, Level: 41 Points: 9,418, Level: 41 Points: 9,418, Level: 41
Activity: 30.0% Activity: 30.0% Activity: 30.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanukialpha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nikki Fierce is a bad mama jama. I didn't stand a chance against her. Was this recently? I'd love to see her again, but thought she was out of the game.
It was a few years ago but she has agreed to see me over the summer for old times sake
Old 12-Jul-18, 03:15
Points: 1,688, Level: 16 Points: 1,688, Level: 16 Points: 1,688, Level: 16
Activity: 22.5% Activity: 22.5% Activity: 22.5%

I envy you. She's amazing.