Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Aug-21, 06:14
Producer
Points: 2,953, Level: 22 Points: 2,953, Level: 22 Points: 2,953, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Hiring Writers for Wrestling Fetish (Non-Fantasy)

Hello members ,

I've posted this over in the "Wresting & Fighting Discussions" because I'm looking for non-fantasy, non-fiction content, but people weren't so responsive. So I'm giving it a try here. I'll go into the details of monetary compensation further below this post.

I'm launching a website and I'm looking for a writer or writers (multiple) who can write various content pieces (blogs, articles, etc) on the topic of our beloved niche, wrestling fetish. Keywords may include the following: mixed wrestling, erotic wrestling, sex wrestling, wrestling fetish, wrestling kink, foreplay, etc.

For example, the titles may be something along the lines of the following:
• Erotic Wrestling Fetish Explained
• What is Mixed Wrestling
• Why Couples Enjoy Erotic Wrestling
• Safety Tips for Mixed Erotic Wrestling Play
• Foreplay in Erotic Wrestling
• What is Sex Wrestling
• Spice Up Your Bedroom with Wrestling Foreplay
• 30 Role Play Ideas for Fantasy Wrestling
• 15 Sex Positions During Erotic Wrestling Play
• How to Approach Your Partner About Your Wrestling Fetish
• Intro to Bondage in Wrestling

And the list may go on. As you can see many of these topics are just everyday conversations we have in this forum. You can be really broad and shallow, or you can even dive deep into psychological aspect of it.

And if you enjoy writing fantasy scenarios, I'll definitely commission those to you as well. I may even make a request for specific topics.

The best part is, I'll pay you for it. I was thinking maybe $30-$50 for 500-800 words. Definitely nothing longer than 1000 words. Don't want to make it too lengthy, unless you're doing a fantasy story piece. If that's not enough for compensation, I'm willing to negotiate with you.

If you're willing to write for free, I can offer you by byline author credit as a contributing writer and if you want, I'll even set up your own profile/bio page and add links to wherever you want traffic to be directed to. Whatever you want, I'm totally open to anything and everything.

I tried hiring a copywriting agency and tried out dozens of them, but it's just not the same if they're not part of this community. I would love to explore this with members who have or are familiar with this fetish. Doesn't matter if you're male or female. If there's more than one of you, I'd be happy to work with you all as long as you have strong writing skills. And SEO purposing knowledge would definitely be a plus! If you can write about bondage, foreplay and role play, that is a plus!

If you're financially impacted by Covid, then you can think of this as a side gig. Be prepared to provide a method of payment. I prefer Paypal.

If you're interested please PM me. I'll share my email address with you and we can go ahead from there. I'm looking forward to working with you.
Web: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | Twitter: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | IG: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | Reddit: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
⚠️The scenes from our content are purely scripted and fantasy-based entertainment for your viewing pleasure.⚠️

Tags
hiring, writers