Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-17, 20:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default AlphaAce review

I've sat on this session to think things over for much longer than is normal for me, because it's a bit complicated. I highly recommend meeting AA, but not strongly for 1 reason in particular. Not because she's fun to wrestle though she is that, not because I enjoyed spending time with her personally though I did, not because of how she combines femininity with strength and such an imposing physique like practically no one else her size, but the way all of these fit together made me very eager to meet her again. I've eventually decided that for me personally she's the most exciting lady to start offering sessions since Kayla joined Tempest.
Per the site, from here on I'll focus on wrestling. From a certain perspective she's ideal, in that she knows the basics of bjj but not so much more (for now) that what we were doing felt less like wrestling. She's among the strongest women I've ever met, the fact is there was simply no way of escaping a hold once she had applied it well, whatever intensity I decided to deploy during any fall. The point of course is to avoid becoming trapped, something I wasn't ever skilled or strong enough to do for more than most of a minute. We are roughly the same height and weight and yet I was simply unable to impede her arms during initial lockup, that's rare enough in itself. I expect from the fundamentally sound way she moved that being stronger than her wouldn't necessarily result in wins nearly as much as being an experienced blue belt would.
All that being said, if you want a session that is strictly wrestling I would suggest you meet with someone else. As strong as she is, AA is happiest with a low-key session and definitely isn't interested in spending an hour trying to fight off someone trying to prove something. This leads back to the contradiction I mentioned earlier. She left me more sore than I remember being in many years after a session, but it didn't happen after 58 minutes of hard wrestling. If you might not be prepared for the session not to go exactly the way you expect (not to imply she'll ignore what you've told her you want) then she might not be for you.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 13-Oct-17 at 00:51.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-17, 04:22
Last Achievements

Default Re: AlphaAce review

Fyi, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-17, 05:48
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Are you saying what I think you're saying? You were a little vague so I'm not sure I have it completely pegged.
Old 13-Oct-17, 06:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you saying what I think you're saying? You were a little vague so I'm not sure I have it completely pegged.
Yes, positive review.
Old 13-Oct-17, 22:03
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

This is fascinating, was this something discussed at all or did it just happen? It's definitely on my random fantasies list.
Old 14-Oct-17, 02:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is fascinating, was this something discussed at all or did it just happen? It's definitely on my random fantasies list.
Really not sure what you mean here. Suggest you reread whole review, I'm probably not implying what you think I am.
Old 14-Oct-17, 06:00
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've sat on this session to think things over for much longer than is normal for me, because it's a bit complicated. I highly recommend meeting AA, but not strongly for 1 reason in particular. Not because she's fun to wrestle though she is that, not because I enjoyed spending time with her personally though I did, not because of how she combines femininity with strength and such an imposing physique like practically no one else her size, but the way all of these fit together made me very eager to meet her again. I've eventually decided that for me personally she's the most exciting lady to start offering sessions since Kayla joined Tempest.
Per the site, from here on I'll focus on wrestling. From a certain perspective she's ideal, in that she knows the basics of bjj but not so much more (for now) that what we were doing felt less like wrestling. She's among the strongest women I've ever met, the fact is there was simply no way of escaping a hold once she had applied it well, whatever intensity I decided to deploy during any fall. The point of course is to avoid becoming trapped, something I wasn't ever skilled or strong enough to do for more than most of a minute. We are roughly the same height and weight and yet I was simply unable to impede her arms during initial lockup, that's rare enough in itself. I expect from the fundamentally sound way she moved that being stronger than her wouldn't necessarily result in wins nearly as much as being an experienced blue belt would.
All that being said, if you want a session that is strictly wrestling I would suggest you meet with someone else. As strong as she is, AA is happiest with a low-key session and definitely isn't interested in spending an hour trying to fight off someone trying to prove something. This leads back to the contradiction I mentioned earlier. She left me more sore than I remember being in many years after a session, but it didn't happen after 58 minutes of hard wrestling. If you might not be prepared for the session not to go exactly the way you expect (not to imply she'll ignore what you've told her you want) then she might not be for you.
Although I am not really sure what I just read, I did come away from it thinking: "therapy indicated"...and that's not a bad thing, of course.
Old 14-Oct-17, 06:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Although I am not really sure what I just read, I did come away from it thinking: "therapy indicated"...and that's not a bad thing, of course.
I think the point is that I wanted to finally review her for guys who are curious, but I still can't explain why I ended up having such a strong reaction to spending time with her beyond all the usual things. More than anyone else I've met she doesn't like for her sessions to be prefab, I tried to convey that along with the other stuff.
Old 14-Oct-17, 18:57
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Totally understood, mate. From your review, I think one of the important takeaways was your statement that she has no interest in "spending an hour trying to fight off someone trying to prove something". That's very well-stated and I hope prospective clients will see what you wrote and respect that about her.

One of the things that most impresses me about Ace is her ability to impose her will with technique and strength without any degree of violence. Grappling can be a sweet science, too, and she's brilliant at it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-17, 19:12
Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:

in all seriousness, glad you enjoyed the session OP
The Following User Says Thank You to DominatorVIN For This Useful Post: