Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-Mar-12, 14:39
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Default sgpin the best way to relieve the boredom

It was the summer holidays and it was raining heavily. Me and my younger sister were in the house watching TV. There was nothing any good to watch and we were both bored. I noticed she was wearing a new denim skirt that was just above the knee with a split at the front, She had black tights on underneath her skirt and also wore jumper. I thought to myself, I've not been pinned down by her in that skirt before. So the sgpin addict within me, decided to pick a fight with her to make it happen. She had put me in so many sgpins, it was maybe the only skirt she owned that she had not sgpinned me in. I much preferred to be sgpinned with the pinner wearing a skirt rather than jeans, shorts or trousers. It was not a sexual thing it purely the added to the humiliation and feeling of been sgpinned in a skirt.

I decided to pick up some money she had left on the coffee table. Sis asked what I was I doing. I just replied finders keepers losers weepers. Sis ordered me to give her the money back or I would be the one doing the weeping. I just laughed and said "Make me" Sis grinned, she knew I was playfully, challenging her to try get the cash out of my hand. Sis never backed down to a challenge, she relished the chance to playfight or wrestle. In the hope of putting me in one her special sgpins. Sis stood up, rubbed her hands and said "Alright then if that's how you want it" she slowly walked over to me. I stood in the corner of the room with my back to her shielding my hand that was holding her cash. Sis grabbed me by the hair and forced my head back. She applied a firm headlock on me and demanded I give her the money back. I was hoping to be pinned down so I told her to piss off.

Sis started to throw me about like a rag doll. I expected it would take her a few minutes to take me down but i was pleasantly surprised by her. As she expertly placed her leg behind me and twisted so I fell over her her hip and outstretched leg which sent me crashing to the floor. I was laid on my back. I lifted my knees up to over my stomach. This meant that sis would have to stand over me, or better still sit on me, in order to reach my hands. Sis lifted her leg over me and was now stood astride me. She put her hands on her hips and said "Right, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, it's up to you" I said nothing. Sis continued "The easy way is you hand over the money now and thats the end of it. Or we can do it the hard way. Where I will have to force you to hand over the money and whatever follows that"

I put my hands together in defiance and interlocked my fingers. Sis said "Ok, if that's how want it, lets do this the hard way then" I was hoping she would sit on my chest and pin me down but sis had other ideas. She bent over and reached down and tried to force my fingers apart. I was moving my hand around making it as difficult as I could for her. She fumbled around for a few minutes but soon changed tctics. She gritted her teeth and said "Time to try the really, hard way then." With that she sat down full weight, very heavily on my stomach. All the air was knocked out of me. I was winded and I began to cough and splutter. Sis bounced up and down on me for a minute then made a grab at my hands, which were clenched and interlocked just below my chin.

Her denim skirt seemed to be restricting her movement. It must have been a bit tighter or rigid than her other skirts. She let go of my hands and began to hitch up her skirt to mini skirt level. It was a good job she wore tights or her knickers would have been clearly on view. She again, grabbed my hands and tried to unlock them by peeling back one finger at a time. She shuffled forward sitting on my chest. She peeled back one finger then another. I remember the feeling of helplesness as I could not resist enough to stop her. She easily peeled away my fingers. I liked the feeling of being powerless to stop her. Once she peeled away 6 of my 10 fingers she managed to seperate my hands. She now had hold of both my hands and wrists. She smiled down and said "Right which hand is the cash in" I remained silent. My silence annoyed her. She gritted her teath and lifted my right hand above her upper thigh and my face out of the way, before quickly lifting her right leg of the floor and sliding my left arm under her shins and my wrist under her knee. She scooted forward so my arm was secured under her lower shin.

Her skirt was now draped over my face and I remember the thrill of only been able to narrowly see though the split in her skirt, I really liked the position I was in peering out through the split of her skirt with my face framed between her stocking clad thighs. This left her now having two free hands to my one. She began to prize open my hand, only to find it was empty. The cash was in my other hand trapped under her wrist. Thankfully she decided to put my free right arm under her left shin, once again, forcing my wrist, under her knee. This, is the only position I class as a true, perfect, schoolgirlpin. Her sat on me with both my arms under her shins and wrists snared under her knees. She made the pin even better by hitching her skirt into micro skirt position and slowly nudged forward until her crotch pressed against my chin. She then, prized my hand open and took her cash back.

She looked really pleased with herself. She smiled down at me and said "You know what happens when you piss me off, you end up in this position don't you? she continued I thought you would have learned by now, I dont mind putting you in this position. Actually it's quite fun" Little did she know that her putting me in that position was my goal all along. She trashed talked me for a good ten to fifteen minutes. In between there was the odd bit of torture, pressure point treatment, nose and pinching, ear twisting, hair ruffling etc all in all it was another MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post: