Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Mar-16, 22:43
Points: 3,781, Level: 25 Points: 3,781, Level: 25 Points: 3,781, Level: 25
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Younger sister has her say

Nice one! But is there a possibility when Lissa fights in full gi?
Old 01-Apr-16, 10:19
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Hehe... Climbing the mountain. Sounds like Charles has as much to learn about sex as Lissa does. Should be fun for both of them, though I get the feeling she could exhaust the poor man.

Thank you for continuing this wonderful story, mate.
Old 02-Apr-16, 19:55
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

So much for one and done. Now that Lissa was no longer a virgin she was in danger of becoming a horndog.

"That was fantastic Charlie! Amazing! Don't you want to do it again?" She said the next day, after Nicole had gone off to her class.

"I thought we agreed it was a one-time deal."

"That's before I knew how great sex with you could be. We should do it a lot."

I took her by the shoulders and gave her as stern a look as I could muster, given the fact that she was so, so beautiful and oozed sex appeal. "We are in danger of messing up people's lives here, Lissa. Your sisters, your parents, mine... Plans have been made, promises have been made. Do you want that on your conscience?"

Her face fell. "No. I don't want to hurt anybody." She put her hands on her hips and looked skyward. "Life is hard," she said.

So for the next week I tried to limit contact with her as much as possible. I concocted a story about having to do online training at the university that I could just as well have done at home, but it got me out of the house in the afternoons. I also begged Nicole to reconsider her summer class, telling her it wasn't fair to Lissa.

“You invited Lissa here,” I reminded her, “now you don’t have any time for her.”

"I'm sorry about that, I really am," said Nicole as she sat in front of the mirror in out bedroom fixing her hair. As usual, it had to be perfect, if only for an afternoon class. "This is a big opportunity for me. Professor Douglas is the head of the department and a good word from him could go a long way. Look at it as though it were an investment in my future."

"Our future."

"Right, that's what I meant."

So even though Lissa was trying to be on her best behavior, I would still catch her gazing longingly at me from across the room and whenever she passed me in tight quarters she's stroke my arm and smile wordlessly. I really felt like a heel.

Then one night as everyone was sleeping, something woke me up. I was sleeping on my left side with my back to Nicole, on the edge of our double bed. I opened my eyes trying to clear the fog from my brain. I looked down and was shocked to see Lissa kneeling by the side of the bed. "What are you doing?" I whispered.

She put her finger to her lips to shush me. "Just relax," she whispered, "I want to try something." And before I could move she reached into the opening of my boxer shorts.

I started violently but halted when I heard Nicole stir. "Stop that!" I hissed.

She ignored me and pulled my cock out. I was lying on my left arm but reached out with my right to grab her hand. She seized my wrist and straightened her arm, locking her elbow. Al I could do is wave my arm uselessly while she calmly regarded my cock and then leaning forward, took it in her mouth.

My whole body went into a spasm and behind me I heard Nicole stirring again. “Stop it!” I whispered frantically. Lissa raised her eyebrows at me and began to slowly explore my cock with her tongue. Despite my outrage I could feel myself getting hard. I tried pulling my hips back but she slid her arm through my legs and grabbed my butt from behind and pulled me forward. Her head began to bob.

I was in turmoil. Even as my brain was rejecting what she was doing to me my body was responding. While Nicole attempted oral sex like a finicky rabbit, with little peck and nibbles, Lissa was wholeheartedly engaged in appreciation of the male organ. She was slowly sucking and moving her head back and forth, her grip on my butt and wrist tightening. In spite of myself I stifled a moan. As her head began moving faster I felt myself starting to come and my entire body tensed up. Whether it was the illicit fear of getting caught or the feeling of helplessness as Lissa immobilized me, I was extremely turned on. Sensing that, Lissa slowly moved her head forward more and more, taking all of me in her mouth and into her throat just as I came. She stayed glued to me until I finished and was completely drained. She then pulled back and looked at me grinning. She released my wrist and, slid her hand out from behind me and leaned forward excitedly.

“Did you like that?” she whispered.

I was as limp as a dishrag and could only nod dumbly.

“I Googled how to do the perfect blow job,” she said. “I hope I did it right.”

I nodded weakly. ”Seemed good.”

“Okay then,” she said, “see you in the morning.” She crawled out of the bedroom on her hands and knees, giving me an incredible view of her behind. Beside me, Nicole muttered something and swung her arm in her sleep, whacking me across the head.

The next morning I nursed a cup of coffee and tried to sort out my addled head. Lissa was out on a bike ride and Nicole was getting ready for school. I just sat there in a stupor.

After Nicole left Lissa came back from her ride. Her skin glowed and she looked like the healthiest person on earth. She sat down across from me at the kitchen table still wearing her Spandex. “I hope you enjoyed last night. It was kind of a farewell present.”

I gaped uncomprehendingly at her.

I’ve been thinking Charlie,” she said, “I’m not the kind of person that likes hurting people. I know everyone in the family is really looking forward to your engagement, so I’m not going to stand in your way.”

“You mean that?”

She nodded and reached out to stroke my cheek. “I just want you to be happy.”

“What are you going to do? We still have to see each other pretty often.”

“I thought about that,” she said. “You know, I had several acceptance letters from different universities. One of them was the University of Oregon. My parents said it was too far, but I think that might be the best place for me. It’s really a wonderful campus, and there’s so much outdoor activity there. You know it’s like the running capitol of the US, and they have kayaking and hiking all over the place.”

“Oregon? That’s so far!”

“That’s kind of the point,” she said. Getting up, she went off to her room.

Oregon! Well, that solved my conundrum. Out of sight, out of mind. The less temptation the better, as far as Nicole and my relationship went. Only smooth sailing from now on.

But if that were true, why did I feel so empty?

Later that afternoon Lissa began packing up her things. “Better get back home and tell the peeps what’s going on,” she said. “No doubt they’ll have some two cents to put in.”

“You have to leave so soon?”

She stopped her packing and leveled her gaze at me. “That’s what you really want, isn’t it Charlie?”

I said nothing.

When Nicole came home Lissa broke the news to her and they were up until late talking it out. In the end Nicole tearfully gave her blessing. The next morning I stood at the window and watched Lissa’s Audi drive off. Life was back to normal.

The summer dragged on and it drew closer to the day I was to start my new job and Nicole would begin fall classes. I had a lot of free time. Once, in a moment of weakness, I called Lissa.

“I want you to wrestle me,” I said.

I heard her sigh, then silence. “Me too Charlie, me too,” she said after a while. “Just bad timing I guess.”

“Timing sucks,” I said. I didn’t know what else to say.

We listened to each other breathing for a few minutes, then she said “Call me some time…”.

It was about a week after that I decided to meet Nicole for an afternoon break and took a bike ride up to the campus. I found the business administration building and went looking for Professor Douglas’s office. The building was deserted. At the end of a long hallway I heard faint music and followed it until I came to his office. I heard the music coming from the back private office. I knocked and said “Hello?” but nobody answered. Moving into the back office I stood in the doorway and watched Professor Douglas fucking Nicole on a leather sofa. He had a flabby ass. It looked like they were on minute 4 of penetration. With a practiced move, Nicole tapped his shoulder and he pulled out of her and they switched positions. I watched a few minutes more to see if there was any variation in the routine but it all looked pretty familiar. Just before they reached climax I rapped loudly on the doorway and said “Nicole!”

She looked over her shoulder and freaked. For some reason she tried modestly covering her breasts. “Charles! What are you doing…. I can explain! This isn’t what it looks like!”

“It looks like you’re cheating on me,” I said, “You’re not?”

“Are you Charles?” said the fat fuck from underneath her.

“Shut up,” I advised him. “Nicole, this is really quite an investment in your future. I hope it pays off. “

“Wait, Charles, I said I can explain “shouted Nicole. She jumped to her feet and ran over to me. Even as angry as I was I still couldn’t help but admire her toned athletic body. Only 5’7”, she had the rippled physique of a gym instructor. She grabbed the front of my shirt with both hands.

“Listen to me,” she said, “it’s not what you think! I was doing this for us! For our future!”

“You said you loved me,” said the fat fuck from the sofa.

“Shut up!” Nicole and I said at the same time. I turned to go but Nicole grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the office with surprising force.

“You can’t leave!”

I tried to pull my arm free and she jerked me back. The back of my legs hit the desk and I fell onto it, knocking everything to the floor. Nicole climbed up on the desk and stood on her knees, grabbing violently at my shirt. Looking down she said “You need to listen to me!”

“No I don’t,” I said and shoved her aside. I slid off the desk and headed for the door. Nicole launched herself off the desk and landed on my back.

Together we crashed to the ground. As I tried to get to my feet Nicole took my arm, twisted it back and flipped me onto my back. She pounced onto my chest and grabbed my wrists.

“I said wait a minute!” she said through gritted teeth. She started forcing my wrists back. Slowly a horrified feeling came over me as I realized she was overpowering me. Godammit! I thought, another Cambell girl who is stronger than me! A couple of freaking Amazons! I struggled like a madman but it was no use. She slammed my hands to the ground and scooted up on my chest and planted her knees on my arms. Her pubic hair was inches away as I looked up at her taut body. “Why won’t you listen?” she shouted at me.

“Because I don’t care!” I shouted back. “We’re done!”

Suddenly a look of pure fury came over face and she seized my neck with both hands and started simultaneously choking me and banging my head on the carpet. I flailed uselessly as I grew disoriented. I felt like a rag doll in her powerful hands.

From over on the sofa I heard Douglas call out “Nicole, stop! You’re killing him!”

Finally sanity kicked back in and she let go, my head thudding back on the carpet. She rose to her feet and stood over me with a foot on either side of me. I looked up at her muscled legs, her pussy, her rippled stomach and solid breasts. She looked down at me tight-lipped.

I scooted out from underneath her and sat up, feeling my neck to see if it was bruised. Standing up I looked her in the eye. “It’s over Nicole. Deal with it.“ I headed towards the door and said “Have a nice life.”

She followed me out through the outer office and stood naked in the doorway watching me leave with her hands on her hips.

“What are you going to do?” she shouted after me.” Where are you going to go?”

I shouted my answer back over my shoulder and heard it echoing in the halls as I walked away.
“Oregon!”
Old 02-Apr-16, 21:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Like I said in an earlier reply to this story thread, my ex wife's name was Nicole and she cheated on me. This installment really hit a nerve with me and I'm so glad Charles is going to find the girl who will really make him happy. Thanks, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-16, 21:31
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Well, that was a bit of a swerve. One relationship over - I suppose the interesting question here is what Nicole might tell Lissa before Our Protagonist gets to Oregon. That could make for a painful reception if she's led to believe that he cheated on Nicole. I'm certainly curious to see what happens now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nihilus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-16, 18:12
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"Oh my god Charlie," Lissa said when I told her what had happened. "You are so lucky."

"Lucky? What do you mean lucky? She tried to choke me!"

"That's exactly what I mean. You're lucky to get away, She is crazy strong. She could have really hurt you. She's the main reason I took up martial arts - to defend myself from her. She used to have a really bad temper."

"Really? I had no idea."

"Oh god yes. When she was a sophomore in high school she had this boyfriend, I forget his name but he was a senior, football team, all that, and she got into an argument and beat him up so bad he didn't come to school for a week. He told everybody he had been hit by a car."

"I never saw that side of her."

"Thankfully she went to counseling. My parents were even afraid of her. I think it worked. She hasn't had a real temper meltdown in years."

"Okay, enough about her. Let's talk about us. I have to settle some things here but I should be in Eugene in two weeks."

"Oh Charlie, I'm so excited! I can't wait to wrestle you down and lay on top of you."

I laughed. "Me too. Just hang in there and I'll be out as soon as I can."

Luckily my new job as a software engineer was portable, since I could basically work anywhere. The company had a branch in Portland I could commute to for meetings so it all worked out. Except for Nicole. She kept calling but I wouldn't pick up. I'd had it with her. She even drove by the house a few times but I had my car parked in the garage and kept a low profile.
Finally I got everything wrapped up, loaded up the Honda and headed west.

A week later I came rolling up to Lissa's dorm. I had just parked when she came running out to meet me and jumped in my arms. It had been a month since I'd seen her and she looked great. She was letting her hair grow and the bangs were gone, her hair streaked with blonde and wavy. She looked like a hippie chick with a rocking body.

"Charlie! At last!" She held my face and covered me with kisses. We drew a lot of looks from people passing by but didn't care. Finally we came up for air.

"Let me show you my room," said Lissa, "the freshman dorm is pretty strict I'm afraid. They don't want parents to worry about their daughters the first year so it's an all-girl dorm, with no male visitors after ten o'clock."

"Bummer."

"Well", she said, "you're getting an apartment close by, right?"

"Oh yes."

Her room was on the fourth floor and it wasn't much. They were two-person rooms and she shared it with another girl. There was room for a small table, a couple of beds, dressers, and not much else. Lissa introduced me to her roommate.

"Charlie, this is Tina. Tina, this is the love of my life."

The girl barely acknowledged me. She looked very young and painfully shy. She was one of those emo girls, with hair dyed black, kind of spiky in the back and swooping long in front, covering her face and highlighted in purple. She wore heavy eye makeup and was very pale. She had on a wifebeater with her bra straps showing, tight black jeans and Converse hightops. She wore a bunch of bracelets on her thin arms. She was actually kind of cute, her best feature an impressive bosom for such a small girl. It looked like she was wearing a pushup bra, but it may have been natural. She sat on her bed while Lissa and I talked. The whole time her eyes never left Lissa's face, like she was afraid to look me in the eye.

After a while Lissa said "I'm dying for a Coke. Does anybody else want one? There's a machine downstairs."

"I'll get it," Tina quickly said. She hopped to her feet and trotted out the door. "Thanks Tina," Lissa called out after her.

"She looks awful young," I said after she had left. "Does she ever talk?"

Lissa laughed. "Of course. She might be a little shy because you're right, she's only 16. She's kind of a math genius, I guess. I feel a little sorry for her."

"Why's that?"

"She got here on some sort of special scholarship program for students with challenges. She's from L.A. and as I understand it, from a very rough neighborhood. I think she's had a hard life."

"That's a shame." I said, "But at least she has a nice roommate. Do you two get along?"

"Oh my god yes. She is sooo nice. It seems like she is just dying to make sure we get along."

"Cool," I said as Tina came back with the Cokes. We sat there a little longer then Lissa said she wanted to show me the campus, so we walked around a while until it started getting dark.

"I better go," I said. "I have an appointment to see an apartment.”

"All right,” Lissa hugged me. "Get moved in so I can come over." I kissed her goodnight, she went back upstairs, and I went around back to the parking lot to find my car.

I was on the side of the buildings where the shadows were the longest when I heard someone call my name. "Charlie!"

I moved in and saw Tina standing in the shadows. She was smoking a cigarette.

"Oh, hi Tina. What's up?"

"You know you're a very lucky guy Charlie," she said, stepping forward. "Lissa is special. I've never met someone with such a beautiful soul."

"Yeah, I am lucky. She's more beautiful on the inside than she is on the outside, and that's saying something. Thanks for saying that."

Tina looked up at the building and then at me. "I love her Charlie."

I was taken aback. "Wow, that's a pretty strong statement. I'm glad you two have bonded so quickly."

"No, you don't understand. I really love her. I need her."

My mouth hung open as it sunk in as to what she meant. "You need her? What are you talking about? She's my girlfriend."

"Not for long. I'm just letting you know - "

I was flabbergasted. "Tina, are you out of your mind? In the first place, you have a lot of nerve saying something like that, and in the second place, you may be gay but Lissa's not."

"Not yet," she said, "But she soon will be." She stepped forward and took a long drag. I couldn't help but be distracted by the swelling tops of her breasts as I looked down at her. She was short, maybe 5"4". Probably 110 pounds dripping wet.

I couldn't believe the gall of this girl and her cocky attitude. Who did she think she was? I shook my head. "You'd better get that little fantasy right out of your head. Lissa's with me and that's that."

She took one last drag and flipped the cigarette away. "Yeah? Well we'll just have to see about that."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of movement and then the side of my face exploded and it felt like I had been hit with a baseball bat. I staggered back a couple of steps and fell to the ground. Dazed, I looked up and saw Tina standing over me with a clenched fist. I held my jaw gingerly to see if it was broken. "You hit me!" I said in disbelief.

"Just to let you know I'm serious. Get up and I'll show you some more."

I had just been decked by a sixteen-year-old girl! And now she was challenging me to fight her! I looked around to see if anyone had seen her hit me, but we were in the shadows. Then I thought, what was I going to do - fight a girl?

I stood up shakily. Tina held her fists cocked and moved slowly around me. "This is ridiculous, " I said, “I’m not going to fight a girl. What the fuck is the matter with you?"

She feinted like she was going to hit me again and involuntarily I flinched. She chuckled. "If you don't fight I'll beat you into the ground."

I put my hands up and said "This is absurd. I'm leaving."

She didn't try to get in my way but as I left I heard her call out to me, "I'm going to take her from you Charlie. And if you try to stop me I will fuck you up. That's a promise!"
Old 05-Apr-16, 10:13
Points: 3,472, Level: 24 Points: 3,472, Level: 24 Points: 3,472, Level: 24
Last Achievements

man that s awesome like reading a very good book
Old 05-Apr-16, 21:41
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

i was in the middle of a big old fat quandary concerning Tina. One the one hand I didn't want to fight a girl, but on the other hand I didn't want to have my ass kicked by her either. I couldn't tell Lissa. What was I going to say - a skinny 16-year-old-girl was picking on me? I was stumped.

Eventually I just decided to keep quiet and avoid being alone with the little psycho. But I could see her stealth campaign to woo Lissa was already having an effect.

Example 1 - Lissa was at my apartment pretty regularly and we were having a great time. We'd have one of our naked, sweaty wrestling matches and would wind up having great sex. But the last time we did Lissa paused. She was sitting on top of me, victorious as usual, and said "Charlie, maybe we could try something a little different this time."

I looked up at her. "Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, Tina seems to have a lot of experience for her age. Up until two months ago I was a virgin, as you know, but she was telling me some things that made me wonder."

"Like what?"

"Well, she says that I can achieve a better orgasm by having oral... gratification. Better than with regular sex."

"She said that?"

"She didn't say oral gratification. If I'm being honest, she said by having my pussy licked."

"Hasn't sex been great with us?"

"Oh yeah, fantastic. I was just wondering. "

"Wonder no more." I slid down between her legs and pulled her down onto my face.

Example 2 - Lissa came over one night and she was wearing a blissful smile and humming to herself. I was cooking dinner for us.

"You certainly looked relaxed," I said.

"Oh yeah." She collapsed onto the sofa. "I'm totally relaxed. My whole body feels great."

"Why is that?"

"Tina gives the most amazing back massages. It's like she's a professional or something. I told her I would pay her but she just laughs and says she enjoys it. It's been great."

I stopped cold. "What sort of massages?'

"Oh fantastic ones. She uses some kind of scented oil and rubs me down from head to toe."

"Really. I suppose you strip down somewhat for this?'

"Oh yeah. She says to do it right I should be nude, so she starts with my feet and works her way up. She really works my butt good. I didn't know this, but she says people carry a lot of tension in their hips. She kneads and rubs until I just feel great. Actually," she covered her mouth and giggled, "It kind of makes me horny."

"How often has she been doing this?" I said, trying to keep my tone of voice light.

"Oh, two or three times a week. She's a sweetheart."

"Why is it you have so much tension?" I said with a little bit of an edge.

Lissa looked at me as though she was hesitant to speak. "Well, I didn't want to tell you, but it's Nicole."

"Nicole!” The ghost from the past that just wouldn’t go away. She had never stopped calling me, and even though I never picked up she still called and left long voicemails a couple of times a week. "I didn't know she was calling you. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry you. But she's been calling ever since you broke up." Her eyes suddenly glistened with tears. "She calls me a homewrecker. It's really been hurtful."

I sat next to her and hugged her. "Don't listen to her. Stop taking her calls. You and I know we were meant to be together no matter what she says."

"I know," Lissa blinked away tears. "I just wish we could be sisters again."

I kissed her on the cheek. "Don't let her get to you." Changing the subject, I rubbed my hands together and said "Say, how would you like a front massage?"

So my policy of ignoring Tina was kind of working but she was making inroads. Then the whole thing fell apart about a week later.

I was at my desk working on the computer when I heard a knock at the door. Lost in thought, I got up and opened the door. Tina pushed her way into the room. Oh Jesus, I thought.

"What are you doing here? You've got no business here, Get out," I said.

She stood in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips and looked around. "So this is your little love nest."

"You heard me." I stood by the door and motioned. "Beat it."

She walked over to me and looked up at me, tossing her long black and purple hair out of her eyes. "I told you I was taking Lissa from you. I'm here to tell you I don't want her coming over here anymore."

I laughed. "Right."

"I mean it. You remember what happened last time we met."

"First of all, Lissa loves coming over here and you're not going to stop her. Secondly, you took me by surprise last time. You try anything like that again and you'll be really, really, sorry." I kept a close eye on where her hands were. No sucker punch this time. I was going to be ready for her.

So she kneed me in the balls.

The pain shot through me and I doubled over. She wrapped an arm around my neck and held me in a headlock while her other hand began punching me in the face. Trying to ignore my aching balls, I attempted to pry her arm loose from my neck while simultaneously blocking her punches. I blocked a few but a couple sneaked in and really stung. Her skinny little arm felt like a wire cable as I tried to pry it loose. I pulled and tugged and we went careening around the room knocking over furniture. The little emo girl hung on for dear life but I finally managed to pry her loose. She jumped onto my back and got me in a chokehold. I dropped to my knees and pushed violently backwards, crashing into her and hearing an OOF! as I knocked the wind out of her. Before I could take advantage of that she scissored my arm and rolled on top of me. Now she was lying crossways across my shoulders. She leaned a forearm into my throat. I freed my other hand and tried to grab her. She seized my hand and locked fingers with me, trying to force my hand back to the ground. I was thoroughly pissed, and went to push her off.

And couldn't.

To my horror, her hand gripped me with astonishing strength and she raised up a little and used her leverage to force my hand backwards. She was beating me with her strength! This little teenager was out-muscling me!

Her face was inches away and she hissed at me "Ever been somebody's bitch before? You're about to be mine."

Just then a voice rang out from the doorway. "What are you doing with my fiancée?"

Tina and I turned out heads. In the doorway stood Nicole. I groaned.

"Who the fuck are you?" said Tina.

"Who the fuck are you? And what are you doing to my fiancée?" said Nicole.

Tina turned her head back and looked at me. "How many girls are you fucking, Charlie?"

Nicole was upon us. "You're hurting him!" She said. She reached down and took Tina by the back of her shirt and waistband, picked her up, and threw her into the middle of the room. Tina instantly jumped to her feet. "Oh you shouldn't have done that, you yuppie skank!"

She launched herself at Nicole and they went flying backwards. I sat up and scooted out of the way. I didn't know what to do. Both of them had tried to beat me up within the last month, so I had no favorite in this catfight.

They eventually rolled around on the floor hissing and spitting and then it became evident that Tina was no match for Nicole, who was pretty much throwing Tina around. Tina was game, and kept getting up, but clearly not for much longer. Finally Nicole grabbed her by her shirt and threw her to the ground. Tina, stunned, could only lay there while Nicole threw herself on top.
Tina’s bra strap and undershirt had been ripped and as she rolled onto her back her breast popped out and was exposed. I stopped dead in my tracks. It was the most beautiful breast I had ever seen. It was creamy white, topped with a slightly puffy pink nipple the size of a half-dollar, and incredibly firm looking. It looked as though someone took a small perky breast and blew it up to ten times its size. It was astonishing. And it was right under Nicole’s nose.

She stared down at this thing in front of her and stared some more. Then she lowered her head and sucked Tina’s nipple into her mouth.

Tina reacted as though she had been hit with a Taser. Her legs stiffened, her back arched, and she threw her head back and gasped. As I watched in astonishment Nicole feasted on the younger girls breast. She licked and nibbled and tried to take the entire thing into her mouth, a futile try. Tina slammed the floor with the sides of her fists and thrashed from side to side. But she didn’t try to stop her.

Nicole pulled her head up, releasing Tina’s breast with a sound like cork popping. She reached down to Tina’s jeans and unsnapped them, pulling down the zipper. She shoved her hand down Tina’s pants. I could see her hand underneath the denim massaging Tina’s crotch. Tina’s his rose up and began humping Nicole’s hand. She was panting like an overheated hound. She wasn’t resisting at all.

Nicole scooted up so she was lying flat on her, looking deep into Tina’s eyes. “Listen to me,” said Nicole. “I like your hair. I like your make-up. I like your clothes. I like your body. I like the way you fight. I like everything about you.”

Tina was looking up at her. Weakly, she said “Yeah?”

“Yeah,” said Nicole, and lowered her mouth onto Tina’s. They began kissing passionately.

As much as I was enjoying watching, I could see that my presence wasn’t really beneficial, so I got up and tiptoed out, shutting the door silently behind me.

I knew Lissa had a class so I drove over to the campus and waited for her on the front steps of her dorm, soaking up the sun. In a little while I saw her floating along. When she saw me she skipped over and laid a big kiss on me. “Hi, sweetie,” she said, “Great to see you! What’s new?”

“I don’t even know where to begin,” I said.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-16, 22:35
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Um. Ok. Wow - I really did not see that twist coming. Nicely written though.
Old 05-Apr-16, 23:10
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Unexpected sexuality plot twists are... Unexpected.

Tags
sister, teen girl