Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-16, 20:18
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts
Default Re: Tribute to Rapture

Interesting pictures.
I like the matchup. Neither boxer seems to have a size advantage so it would be skills based. Rapture has one super physique though. Unless the producers did some fancy make-up between shots, you can see they both have some reddening of the face. Rapture has quite a bit. I suspect that this was semi-scripted. I'm betting that the punches were pulled but connections were made. You would have to be crazy to actually go all out with a brick fireplace in the room. Looks to me that he really is a better boxer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar4u [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nude vs. Nude female-male boxing is not really my thing, but I am a huge fan of rapture (who isn’t?). I started and am the main contributor to the CFNM or CFNF Wrestling thread so my taste runs more toward clothed women defeating nude men and women.

But recently, I ran across this video of Rapture taking on this rather small man in a battle of naked fisticuffs so I downloaded it without even previewing the tape. I figured that at the very least I would later enjoy watching
Rapture wipe up the floor with this pipsqueak.

Boy was I in for a big surprise.

Let me preface my comments by saying that while I much prefer that women beat up men in these type of videos I do understand that once in a while the guys have to win.

But, this wimp beating the daylights out of Rapture? No f-ing way! But here it is on video and in the video captures below – tall, athletic and muscular Rapture getting her clock cleaned by a little man – and I mean little where women would say it counts!

Quite frankly, I haven’t seen a penis that small since earlier this morning when I stepped out of the shower and accidentally caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror! (LOL!)

How could Rapture produce a video where she puts over such an obviously inferior opponent? (I think the fight was staged and that the bruises on Rapture’s face were the product of some heavy blush makeup.)

I do understand that once in a while Rapture likes to explore her submissive side. I have posted photos on the CFNM or CFNF Wrestling thread of Rapture losing a TFNF match to Mistress Kara and a CFNF match to Robin of Les Femmes Fatales. Also, I know that Rapture also lost a videotaped clothed vs. clothed match to a big black dude.

But this video is just too much for my delicate constitution to take.

In the first two round of this fight, Rapture gets her face battered red and she is knocked to the floor twice. The guy ends Round 2 by backing Rapture against a wall and pummeling her. I posted a close-up of him below to show that there is not a mark on him after the first round.

I have to be honest here and tell you that the video I downloaded featured only the first two round of the fight. But Rapture does not look like a woman who was in any shape to make a comeback. Perhaps someone who owns the full video can tell the rest of us what happened – that is, if Rapture indeed made a miraculous comeback and won the fight.

If someone does have the rest of the video, perhaps they can post additional images from later rounds – regardless of whether Rapture wins or continues to get her ass kicked.

Like I said, I was deeply disappointed in what I saw in this video that Rapture herself produced, but I have to admit I also was a little turned on by it.

Perhaps Rapture knew what she was doing after all.
Old 25-Jan-16, 22:04
Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,884 Times in 205 Posts

Hello cigaru4u, you look fascinate by this video after all . My first fetish is about women defeating men but I have also this strange fetish about a strong woman being defeated by a weak man.

However where I can find this nude boxing video ?

Oh and I almost forgotten , you have to watch the pics about Rapture I posted yesterday on the thread "sometimes the men win"

Last edited by nightwing; 25-Jan-16 at 22:12.
Old 26-Jan-16, 19:44
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

I took a look at the video.
Rapture got taken to school here. The fellow has some boxing skills and she has almost none. Basically she has no guard and he can work her as he pleases. Her jabs and rights have no power because she throws with her arms and there is no hip rotation.
Too bad since she is built like a brick.
If she spend a two weeks training she would have known that she needs to hold a guard use some hip rotation to make the punch count.
Just holding a guard, keeping a decent stance and jabbing would have made this more interesting.

I attached a short clip of her taking a tap to the head.
I think she really dropped, not because she was KOed, but because she was taken by surprise.
If this was in a ring, he'd work her over as he pleased.

Attached Files
File Type: mp4 output_ta5rlG.mp4 (349.0 KB, 2322 views)
Old 26-Jan-16, 20:34
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,586 Times in 580 Posts

A few from her match with Chad from her clips store. I wish she did more videos like this where she crushes a guy into submission, but she seems to have gone more to a fetish/soft core style in recent months. She can crush with the best of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (246.0 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (199.1 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (209.8 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (171.9 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (198.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (201.8 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (135.0 KB, 180 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-16, 21:13
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Rapture was one of the first women in Male Wrestling sites I became interested in, actually. I don't know why, maybe it's because she has some kind of charm to herself. (Charm meaning genuine charm you pervs), like she not only enjoys this, but wants it, which is a thing I don't see in many videos. Plus, she is hot.
Old 27-Jan-16, 02:41
Points: 16,107, Level: 55 Points: 16,107, Level: 55 Points: 16,107, Level: 55
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,702 Times in 241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grap784 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few from her match with Chad from her clips store. I wish she did more videos like this where she crushes a guy into submission, but she seems to have gone more to a fetish/soft core style in recent months. She can crush with the best of them.
thanks, more my style than the pictures of the crap boxing match above
Old 27-Jan-16, 06:10
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

I'm a huge fan of Rapture. She's the perfect combination of size, shape, beauty and fighting ability. These stills are from AMW 003 - Rapture vs. The Spoiler. The match was 100% competitive (as all Absolute Mixed Wrestling videos are) and is available in our clips4sale store. Enjoy!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-16, 19:14
gameking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a huge fan of Rapture. She's the perfect combination of size, shape, beauty and fighting ability. These stills are from AMW 003 - Rapture vs. The Spoiler. The match was 100% competitive (as all Absolute Mixed Wrestling videos are) and is available in our clips4sale store. Enjoy!
Please make more videos, I love your stuff.

As for Rapture, she's like a female Ivan Drago. I loved that video she did for MWZ (Rapture's Bitch) and she just crushed the poor guy. I loved every moment of it. Her, Megan Avalon and Jennifer Thomas are the muscle types that I find to be really attractive.

Last edited by gameking; 27-Jan-16 at 19:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-16, 19:29
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I watched the entire fight - it's intentionally made as if she gets her ass kicked in the first few rounds and then makes a comeback and eventually destroys the guy and knocks him out (staged I guess but he ends up on the floor).
It doesn't seem to be fully competitive but it's the closest I've seen to a real boxing match between a woman and a man. Even the best female wrestlers rarely take on boxing, so Rapture is an exception in that matter. She has the size and muscle strength to make it look convincing. Most wrestlers eventually rely on lower body strength (i.e. scissors, fig4's etc) when wrestling and probably wouldn't do so well in a boxing match.
Old 27-Jan-16, 20:26
Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100 Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100 Points: 2,398,739, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,155 Times in 24,740 Posts

[img]http://www.malevsfemale.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=118445&stc=1&d=1392586 583p/img]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartos For This Useful Post: