Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Nov-16, 13:18
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Spreading the scissor message

I'm torn as to whether saying this is creepy/harassing or not. I met my now ex wife when she was having coffee outside of her college class and I told her that as a cyclist I wanted her to know she had beautiful legs. She laughed and we then talked. I think back now 25 years later how she could've taken my comment differently and our entire lives would have been different, our son wouldn't have been born. This comment is much more pointed in specifically mentioning our fetish and there's no question it could immediately get a negative reaction from the wrong girl, but maybe half the girls hearing it might not think anything bad about it. It certainly does normalize our fetish. When you're rolling this out to your partner the best thing you can do is make it seem like it's not a big deal. If you present this fetish like it's very different then it will immediately be perceived that way.
Old 18-Nov-16, 13:59
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by instinstinst [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No sign of her again so far, but certainly makes me anticipate the walk to work a little more!

Left a note on the other girl's windscreen today:

Hi,

Just wanted you to know that you have beautiful calves - any work you're putting into them is definitely paying off

You'd have incredible headscissors, if you didn't know already!

An admirer

I'm not holding out for anything to come of it, but you never know. Its a scissor investment for someone!
Well, I'll just say my 2 cents.

Walking up to a lady and telling her "you have great legs", that's fine. It's a compliment and it's not all that uncommon for a guy to complement a lady he sees. If you say "you have strong legs" . . . more of a grey area, unless you're in the gym with her and you see her leg-pressing 600 lbs, then the "strong legs" comment is more appropriate. But in public, not always seen as a compliment.

I said to a lady in the gym once, when I was young and not smooth like I am now. "You have nice muscles", and it was so obviously a pickup line and she was clearly not interested in me she just kind of cracked up and kept walking. (she might have been gay but I never saw her after that so I never got to know her at all, but she looked like she might have been gay), but I thought the "nice muscles" was a good college try. I still crashed and burned.

But saying to ladies you barely know "I'll bet you have a great head-scissors", that's almost like saying "I'll bet you're great in bed', it's, I think, more creepy than anything else.

Women know that often, a guy coming over and talking to them, he finds them attractive, so, it's best not to come on too strong with the "your legs around my neck would be a lot of fun for me", just pay the compliment about their legs and see if you can strike up a conversation.

I've gotten women, after dating them for a bit, to take up running for stronger legs and karate for various fetishes, just cause I find Karate girls hot. I got one GF to stop wearing deodorant and to sometimes not change her socks for 2 or 3 days for a little foot fetish (it wasn't always a good smell, but it was more the anticipation that was fun. She wasn't very good at playing the dom role either.). But it really helps to get to know somebody first so that they feel comfortable with you before you come in with the headscissors talk. At last, that's my 2 cents.

But, maybe you'll find a lady who knows what a head-scissors is and takes up up on it, right then and there, so maybe the talking about headscissors will eventually work for you . . . I'm just saying, to me, it feels like the wrong approach in general. It's too upfront about something that's not first date material and certainly not first conversation material.

But if you are going to do it, be funny. Try "Wow, you have nice legs. Have you had to register those as a deadly weapon?" I knew a lady with legs like yours, she accidentally killed her boyfriend with them. She didn't mean to. But she just didn't know her own strength and she playfully wrapped her legs around him one day, and, that was the end of him. Do you have to be careful when you wrap your legs around your boyfriend?" But you have to deliver it in a way that makes her smile, and if you can say that with a straight face, and if she responds with a playful answer, then you're in.

The way to impress a stranger is to make them feel better when you talk to them, not to talk about your inner most desires. That's a little weird.

So, I wouldn't go in with the word "headscissors" cause if she knows what they are, she's probably not going to want to talk about headcsissors with a total stranger or have that conversation in public and if she doesn't know what they are, explaining it to her won't get you very far, and hoping for a 2nd meet-up, well, that feels like a longshot to me. But if you tell her that her legs are deadly weapons, she has some room to either play the game or not. Asking for a head-scissors still isn't first date conversation, unless she brings it up.

That said, everything I know about dating I learned from Seinfeld, so take my advice with at least a few grains of salt.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-16, 16:55
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Good post, LTK, but I did not read the OP as his saying he was fully committed to getting a date with this approach. With the first woman he mentioned, it seemed he was happy with the fantasy of being scissored as the result of this random encounter, but was equally excited about the possibility of her moving from the ranks of the uninitiated if only she would do a quick online search about this strange term.

Good job, Instinct.
Old 18-Nov-16, 21:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good post, LTK, but I did not read the OP as his saying he was fully committed to getting a date with this approach. With the first woman he mentioned, it seemed he was happy with the fantasy of being scissored as the result of this random encounter, but was equally excited about the possibility of her moving from the ranks of the uninitiated if only she would do a quick online search about this strange term.

Good job, Instinct.

I'm the last guy to give advice on women too, only that I've learned from making many mistakes and one thing I learned was that coming on too strong is a turnoff and being polite and respectful works so much better, at least for me and most ladies are game for a head-scissors once they're ready to fool around with the guy anyway. (((and I know, there's this women-bad boys thing, so, maybe that works for some guys, I could never pull it off))).

I was a bit more taken aback by his 2nd post than his first too, but if he pulls it off, props to him.

Quote:
Left a note on the other girl's windscreen today:

Hi,

Just wanted you to know that you have beautiful calves - any work you're putting into them is definitely paying off

You'd have incredible headscissors, if you didn't know already!
Old 18-Nov-16, 22:15
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I guess I agree, it's creepy. But imagine the joy we would all experience if headscissora were more commonplace. Damn.
Old 18-Nov-16, 22:59
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason052 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess I agree, it's creepy. But imagine the joy we would all experience if headscissora were more commonplace. Damn.
Talking dirty to a girl you don`t know is always creepy. If a scale was created I don`t think telling a girl she would be good at headscissor would be real high on the meter.
Old 19-Nov-16, 03:19
Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37 Points: 7,747, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Appreciate all the responses - keen to clarify a few things:

I completely agree that the best way to for a relationship of whatever kind to be inclusive of your wresting/scissor desires to introduce it softly but honestly, with respect for your partner and their perception of it. I've successfully introduced it into the majority of my past relationships this way - the response has always been positive, ranging from willing to try and deciding its not for us, to intense enthusiasm and them taking the lead.

I have no intention of pursuing anything with the two instances so far. I agree in retrospect the note was a tad over the line, thanks for calling me out on that. They were motivated simply by the interactions I've had in casual settings (drinks, parties, holidays) with people not my girlfriend - normal conversations with friends/acquaintances about wrestling/scissors which have only elicited curiosity. Clearly it's far easier to exercise discretion with people you know even a little bit. But the idea with the two women so far was simply here's someone I will never see again and have no intention to, lets pay them a compliment and potentially make them aware of something they maybe never would have come across otherwise. No doubt a likely response is WTF, but based on my own experience I would hope most would just be curious then amused, and maybe a small percentage have a new world opened up to them (as happened with my friend).

It's certainly not a play for myself - I'm not foolish enough to think approaching anyone so directly is going to result in anything for me personally, as much as complimenting a girl and saying she'd be good in bed would be effective (at least not effective with a girl I want to be with!)

Again appreciate all the responses, this is the reason I wanted to share this here. Everyone here has great insight into this topic, and everyone has different points of view which I value. A healthy debate is always a good things (something sorely missing in the wider world these days).
The Following User Says Thank You to instinstinst For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-16, 11:17
Temporary group
Points: 4,722, Level: 29 Points: 4,722, Level: 29 Points: 4,722, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

By the time you meet a woman in her 30s she had been through a rainbow of fetishes all her men liked. They know what squeezing someone with thier legs feels like even if they dony know its called a headscissors.
Follow this formula.1 she has to like you
2 she has to want to please you
3 she has to love your reaction
Playfighting is often a first year activity then the couple grow out of it. This is what a man wants to avoid.
Cudos on the awareness part but its a male brain that celebrates it. Its just another tool in the vast toolbox of options for how a female brain deals with men.
The Following User Says Thank You to pubicile For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-16, 11:36
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubicile [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By the time you meet a woman in her 30s she had been through a rainbow of fetishes all her men liked. They know what squeezing someone with thier legs feels like even if they dony know its called a headscissors.
Follow this formula.1 she has to like you
2 she has to want to please you
3 she has to love your reaction
Playfighting is often a first year activity then the couple grow out of it. This is what a man wants to avoid.
Cudos on the awareness part but its a male brain that celebrates it. Its just another tool in the vast toolbox of options for how a female brain deals with men.
good advice

Tags
headscissors