Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Dec-16, 07:31
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default What could dissuade you from wrestling?

I like thinking up scenarios for when I write so I was wondering what would it take for any of you guys here to refuse to wrestle another woman? I know everybody has their own kink but some for me would be if a strap-on were involved in any way or if my opponent was known for being a habitual ball buster--in the most literal definition--while wrestling, but what are some of yours?
Feel free to offer any type of setup, like you'd be uncomfortable if it were a mixed tag with your significant other and seeing her lock up with another guy would cause your jealousy meter to spike or maybe you just don't want to see her hurt at all, or if your opponent was transgender would that be a no-go? What if she were those huge buff amazon body builder types? What if she had much more experience with self defense i.e. jujitsu or other MMA training? Or suppose hypothetically you lost to a woman, and your friends/co-workers knew of the loss; would the shame bother you more than any sexual penalty?
Old 27-Dec-16, 08:07
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: What could dissuade you from wrestling?

I definitely wouldn't want a strap on to be used, and I wouldn't want another dude either involved or watching.
Old 27-Dec-16, 08:31
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Not into bodybuilders. A lot of guys are and that's fine, but I like women to have some softness. If a lady is super cut with large muscles, I might say no. I don't find bodybuilders attractive. Or if she was built like Holly Mangold. Those are my 2 nos. Built like Karla Nelson or Holly Mangold, which means I'm shallow, but what can I say. I'm shallow.

If she was cute and a ball buster, I might regret it, but I'd roll the dice.
Old 27-Dec-16, 11:07
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm into fantasy wrestling and my precise fetish is losing. But I'm no masochyst.

So my first NO is the perspective of actual physical harm. No strap-on. No ballbusting. No real punches. I don't mind if an elbow hits by accident or if a scissor hurts. Heck, I like having to struggle against my opponent and not being handled like a dead fish, and the struggle can hurt, but it should not be the goal of the fight.

My second NO is unattractiveness. No woman I would not go out with. No bodybuilders, no ironing boards, no silicon-colagen-bloated, no transgender. Neither if she's ugly by my standards.

My third NO would be lack of confidentiality. I don't want a match in publich where my boner or even wet trousers could be seen. Also, I wouldn't want my rival to go and tell other people about my fetish.

Fortunately, my wife cover the three sets of requisites.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-16, 14:43
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm into fantasy wrestling and my precise fetish is losing. But I'm no masochyst.

So my first NO is the perspective of actual physical harm. No strap-on. No ballbusting. No real punches. I don't mind if an elbow hits by accident or if a scissor hurts. Heck, I like having to struggle against my opponent and not being handled like a dead fish, and the struggle can hurt, but it should not be the goal of the fight.

My second NO is unattractiveness. No woman I would not go out with. No bodybuilders, no ironing boards, no silicon-colagen-bloated, no transgender. Neither if she's ugly by my standards.

My third NO would be lack of confidentiality. I don't want a match in publich where my boner or even wet trousers could be seen. Also, I wouldn't want my rival to go and tell other people about my fetish.

Fortunately, my wife cover the three sets of requisites.
agree wholeheartedly

We are lucky enought to have wives who over all those bases
Old 27-Dec-16, 14:56
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Keep in mind that the more items you have, the fewer choices of girls - and there are really only a small number of girls to choose from at the start. Thus, one can't be TOO picky.
Having said this, I also do not go for the big bodybuilder types or the larger/heavier girls as I am slight of build. I also do not select girls that take this way too seriously and are looking to ballbust or hurt the guy or view this as a competition. The session should be FUN. Accordingly, I would choose a girl who may not be a stunner, but is slight of build, easygoing, knows what she is doing, and who aims to make the session a pleasurable wrestling experience.
Old 27-Dec-16, 22:36
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I have an interest in really thin girls, but I'd be up to wrestle any body type that isn't fat or sculpted. Some toned muscle is fine, like a gymnast or aerobics goer, but body builders are out of the question lol...

I'm not interested in having anything go into my ass, so strap onset are a huge deal breaker. I'm not into ball busting, punching, or kicking, but I think it would be worth it to wrestle with a hot girl.

I'm not really picky with how she looks as long as her body is great. A pretty face and smooth skin are bonuses, but not needed.
Old 01-Jan-17, 04:57
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I hadn't considered that; I prefer wrestling thick women and if anything I'd consider them to be better competition than skinny girls. Also wouldn't more voluptuous woman be able to utilize a breast smother and/or a more punishing facesit?
Old 01-Jan-17, 08:32
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hadn't considered that; I prefer wrestling thick women and if anything I'd consider them to be better competition than skinny girls. Also wouldn't more voluptuous woman be able to utilize a breast smother and/or a more punishing facesit?
My wife was about 20kg overweight for almost ten years until she got in a diet and lost the whole lot in a year.

She has always had wide shoulders, but A/B-cup tits. When we were going out before getting married she could perform breast smothers on me, but they were more fun than anything else. She gained her overweight during the first pregnancy and her breasts became much bigger, at least by her standards. For the next years her boobs remained full enough to perform breast smothers that put me into trouble and boob slaps. Her overweight meant a good weight leverage as well.

Now, her overweight was a huge turn-down for both of us. Her belly was also big and the boobs, though big, were saggy and rested on her belly when upright. She was ashamed by that and seldom did anything sexual with the lights on.

After her weight loss she's got much more self confidence, she can buy the clothes she wants and her stamina is much better.

The fights? Somehow she's less horny and thus more eager to give me a wrestle. She cannot use her weight leverage as an advantage anymore, which makes her more complicated to control me and makes the fight less balanced. Her boobs are skinny flaps, unsuitable for smothering or slapping at all. She has learned to use her legs for headscissors and cockscissors, thing she'd never done before.

I like her current state a lot, more than when she was overweight, but I definitely miss the sight and feel of being below her chest in a fight and having it fall softly, engulfing my face. Now it's only sternum and ribs.

Would I ask her to gain the weight back? Hell, no!
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-17, 17:40
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

1.Ugly or fat women, no way I would love to wrestle neither one of these types of women even if the session is free.

2.No shefights or Club Q mode where I should play zombie who isn't alow to fight back and be beaten to the sense.

3.No ballbusting (I could take some balls grabbing during the session or few normal kicks but nothing extreme) , no choking and by no strapon play at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post: