Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Old 13-Apr-19, 04:02
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Russian Mixed Wrestling Club?

I'm curious if anyone's been there and how good it is. They appear to have some good wrestlers.

The website is in Russian and hard to make out some details. Not that I'm likely to be in Moscow anytime soon, but I'm still curious. Are they a club like the couple in the UK where it's easy to book and you can schedule more than one girl?

Seems I can't post the link but you can find them on WB270 under European Wrestlers, under Russia. In fact, it seems there's two.

RUSSIAN MIXED WRESTLING CLUB

and

The Russian Amazons
Moscow Mixed Wrestling Club

The 2nd one has a much better website.
Old 13-Apr-19, 08:09
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Russian Mixed Wrestling Club?

There are two clubs, the first is being managed by some guy and the second by Karina Gotika who also has a nice wrestling ring in Moscow, I did one session there in September 2018. I’m not sure which girl belongs to which club, and I think that some girls go independent after a while, but I don’t follow that - I only care about the sessions.

My experience with the Russian girls has been nothing short of spectacular. Sometimes they are not very organized and the communication before the session requires some patience,but eventually the session takes place in the time agreed.

The first Russian I met (well, actually from Belarus) was Rada Gold , i reviewed her , and I still remember my shock and awe after the first session - she took the brutality and aggressiveness to whole new levels. I can definitely be considered as a regular with Rada now.

Yana Iron was my second session ,she’s HOT, tall strong and capable. But she doesn’t speak English and even with google translate it was hard for me to convey what I want. But it was a good session anyway and I’ll meet her again.

I think that Yana and Rada were members of the first club and are now independent.

Nika is another drop dead gorgeous Russian wrestler, she is a bodybuilder with an amazing body, she has amazing muscles and definition but is still very, very feminine. I usually not into muscle worship but with this body you just have to. She is very strong and while she is not the best of the best in grappling she was still able to beat the crap out of me.

Last but not least- to me, the undisputed superstar of the Russian wrestlers is Amrita. She’s one of the most beautiful women you’ll ever meet on the scene. She’s hot, big and with amazing core strength. And she is a beast on the mat, it took me time to persuade her to go ballistic on me, but when she did.... phew! I met her in Moscow for our second session in Karina’s ring and damn she destroyed me like few others did.

Nika and Amrita are (or were, maybe independent now) members of the second club of Karina Gotika.

Another girl that visited my country in February is Torrey queen (from the first club) but I did not meet her as she made a mistake by visiting in the exact same days as Tia.

You can definitely book those girl in Moscow and at least Karina’s wrestling ring is a very nice venue to hold sessions.

Last edited by Royh; 13-Apr-19 at 08:17.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-19, 14:51
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Thanks for your answer.

Do they charge standard rates of $300-$350 per hour or is there an exchange rate discount?

Somewhere on my bucket list, I might hire a Russian translator to go with me and translate while I book 5 or 10 sessions. That's one of the big advantages of wrestling studios like they have in Europe as opposed to what we have in the US. You can book multiple sessions with multiple ladies.

I'm not saying I'd definitely do that, but . . . it's on the wish list.
Old 13-Apr-19, 16:24
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

They charge less, usually about 200 Euro per hour , sometimes with discounts for multiple hours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 17:31
Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Karina-Gotika website ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) have a few more wrestlers listed and three seem very interesting to me: Afina, Adriana and Alexa. Did anyone have a chance to session with them?

Alexa somehow is listed as multiple sumo European champion, but she clearly seems to have a lot of judo/sambo experience (watched a few clips on her VK website), Adriana is listed as BJJ purple belt and Afina as BJJ black belt. I am always skeptical in the claims of high level BJJ belts, but who knows, maybe they both are so highly advanced.

Last edited by whoishe; 31-May-19 at 17:49.