Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Apr-19, 20:43
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Boston

Waiting at the airport for my flight back to Buffalo after spending a great couple of days in Boston sessioning which included a couple of surprises. I’ll report on them soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-19, 15:54
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Waiting at the airport for my flight back to Buffalo after spending a great couple of days in Boston sessioning which included a couple of surprises. I’ll report on them soon.
I just got back from Boston having completed five hours of sessioning over two days and all I've got to say is I am one sore puppy. Quite bruised also. It's been almost five years since I last saw Nikki Fierce and I can attest she is definitely in the best shape of her life. It amazes me how someone so petite can be so strong. She's like a boa constrictor as she wraps her arms and legs around you and movement becomes impossible. Then she slowly increases the pressure and consequently the pain. My ribs and neck are destroyed today.
She is still the queen of roleplay. For our first session we had Nikki play a vigilante who goes after crooked cops and you got it I played a crooked cop. Nikki purposely gets herself arrested to get to me. I cuff her and take her to the elevator (bathroom) to take her up to booking. Once the door is closed and we are alone I explain to her we aren't going to booking but instead to my office to have some fun and tell her not to fight it or I will hurt her. I push the button to the floor my office is on when suddenly Nikki breaks free from her cuffs and quickly I am in a tight sleeper hold. Anyone that's ever been in her sleeper knows a knockout is imminent and it didn't take long. As I was coming to Nikki was cuffing my hands behind my back. She pushed the button and said change of plans. We're going to the parking garage. As the door opened my own gun was put against my head and Nikki clasped her hand tightly over my mouth. I was thrown into the back of a van (bed) and driven to a secluded house in the country. There she explained to me that this is where she does away with all the crooked cops. She uncuffed me and said,"go ahead try to escape". I tried to bolt for the door but was dragged back in and found myself in an unescapable body scissors. I was screaming as she steadily increased the pressure. She combined it with a sleeper and once again I was fighting consciousness. She'd bring me to the edge and slowly loosen it and then back to the edge. Her legs were like steel cables and I thought for sure she was going to crack a rib. She had done that to me once in 08. All the while she kept telling me I had to pay for all my sins and kept saying her sister was wrongly imprisoned by me. She rotated her body and the body scissors was now from the side. This was combined with an arm bar which she worked for some time. My arm was beginning to burn and it was becoming hard to breath from the pressure on my ribs. Again I was told she was doing this for her sister. Next she trapped my arms behind my back with her legs and clasped both hands over my mouth and nose. Her legs are so strong and I wasn't going anywhere. I kept thinking to myself she'll let me breathe shortly. But no. A minute or so went by and now I was squirming frantically. I honestly thought this was the first time I'd ever be knocked out via hand smother. Finally she released it and like a flash I was in a camel clutch. It didn't take long for me to wish I was back in the hand smother getting knocked out. Her camel clutch is brutal. She worked it for a few minutes before I was told her sister wanted her to break my neck in a head scissors. A straight head scissors was followed by a reverse head scissors then a figure four scissors and finally a side head scissors in which she locked the arm bar back on. How my arm is in one piece today is a miracle. Nikki was vicious with this hold. She's hurt me with it before but today she was taking no prisoners. Next was the figure four leg lock. Another of Nikki's best hold. I soon realized I can't take this hold like I used to. I've been limping around ever since. Then the hold that always does me in, the grapevine. I was trying not to scream but for some reason I can't take that hold. Nikki knows that and loves to punish me with it. My screams were probably heard several floors down. She wrapped both hands around my neck and squeezed with all her might. My vision was becoming blurry. I didn't know how much more I could take. She released the grapevine and delivered a series of punches to my stomach. Each one harder than the previous.
During the series of punches suddenly there was a knock at the door. I feared housekeeping had heard my screams during the grapevine. I was so embarrassed. Nikki got up and walked to the door. She opened the door and to my surprise said,"finally my sisters here." Enter Lia Labowe. (Nikki and Lia are friends. I had tried to setup a session with her for later in the day. Nikki knew this. Lia and I had exchanged a few emails about it and she suddenly stopped communicating. I did think that from everything I'd heard about her this was out of character but finally gave up on the idea of sessioning with her). It appears I have been setup.
TO BE CONTINUED.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-19, 02:10
Last Achievements

Enter Lia Labow. My excitement level went through the roof. I have long wanted to session with Lia. She was wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants. She took them off and underneath she was wearing shorts and a workout shirt. It was impossible not to notice her incredibly toned body. Also impossible not to notice how beautiful she is in person. By this time Nikki had gotten back behind me and trapped my arms behind my back. Lia was making her way towards us. I smiled due to my excitement but Lia wasn't smiling. She was staring me down. She said it was payback time. Nikki said, "I told you I'd find him?" Lia didn't say a word but just continued approaching us and then delivered a slap to the side to the side of my head so hard my ears are still ringing today. One slap was all it took to realize how powerful she was. Nikki voiced her approval. Then Lia grabbed my throat with one hand. Instantly I couldn't breathe. Nikki had my arms trapped. I tried to plead but Lia's grip was so tight no words would come out. I started fading and Lia squeezed harder. It was one of those moments in a session when you are legitimately scared. Her face was right up against mine and she was staring me dead in the eyes. She told me this nothing compared to what's coming. Finally she released her grip. It was time for some stomach punching. Nikki readjusted and now used her legs to trap my arms behind my back and grabbed my wrists. I couldn't move an inch and my stomach became one big target. The first punch Lia delivered was the hardest punch I've ever received in any session. It was more to the side. The second one was dead on straight and was the new hardest punch I've ever received in a session. I received three more punches of equal force. (Lia packs a hell of a punch). I was almost ready to ask her to tone it down just a bit. Nikki knows me well and she sensed that. She clasped her hands over my mouth and mumbled to Lia to go just a little lighter saving me the embarrassment of having to ask. I loved that moment. I love the fact that a girl was punching me so hard that I was ready to raise the red flag. With Nikki's hands still tight over my mouth Lia continued the onslaught with another twenty punches or so. Still approaching my limit but nowhere near as hard as previous. Nikki said it was her turn and they switched positions. Nikki was punching harder than she usually does not wanting to be outdone by Lia. Still behind me Lia locked on a sleeper. Finally I got to experience the Lia Labowe sleeper. Wow. Within seconds I was fading fast. She kept bringing me to the edge, loosening a bit and then back to the edge all the while telling me she was going to kill me for wrongfully sending her to prison. I was in the sleeper for at least two minutes begging her not to knock me out. Then she clamped both hands over my mouth and I had zero air. All the while Nikki is continuing the assault on my stomach. Finally they let me go and I fell off the bed clutching my stomach in pain. They let me lay there for like thirty seconds before Nikki grabbed my arm and dragged me up on the bed locking on an arm bar. Lia grabbed the other arm and I was in what I guess you'd call a double arm bar. Talk about painful. It was one of those moments where you try not to move in fear a limb may be snapped. Next Lia locked on a head scissors. If her punches weren't already an indication of Lia's strength her head scissors definitely were. I was screaming in pain. I was screaming even more when Nikki locked on the figure four leg lock while I was still trapped in her scissors. Lia edged Nikki on telling her to break my leg. Lia was squeezing my head so hard with her legs my teeth were gnashing together. Finally they released the holds and moved together and both locked me in body scissors. My ribs will be feeling this for days. Just then Nikki said,"let's tie him up".
I was moved to a chair in front of the mirror. My hands were bound behind my back. My legs were tied to the bottom of the chair and ropes secured around my body. Both Nikki and Lia do domination also so their rope work is really good. Once secured Lia asked if I had any bottled water. Thinking she was thirsty I told her where it was. She retrieved it and asked if I've ever been water boarded. I hadn't until then. Quite the scary experience. Time for you guessed it, more stomach punching. Nikki locked on a long sleeper and I went out. As I came to they were both laughing. I started laughing also and Lia gave me another one of those ridiculously hard slaps to the side of my head and for good measure followed it with a back hand. Then Lia grabbed my throat with her hand. I've had this done many times by many girls but Lia has the most powerful grip I've experienced. She looked me dead in the eyes again and took pleasure at the pain she saw. At this point Nikki told me I had to confess. I couldn't take anymore so I started screaming I confess I confess. Game of Thrones fans will remember what Cersei went through. I had to say Shame. The first one wasn't loud enough so I got a Lia face slap. The second also not loud enough so I got a Nikki stomach punch. So I started Shame...Shame. Not spaced out properly. Lia stomach punch. Shame...Shame...Shame. At this point Nikki and Lia went to the other room and I could hear them sitting on the couch laughing and giggling. I tried to keep my Shames consistent. Appently it wasn't perfect because after a minut or so Lia snuck up behind and locked on a sleeper. I went out pretty quick. When I woke up a slap reminded me this wasn't over. Shame...Shame...Shame... not sure how long I was saying it. I wasn't even sure if Nikki and Lia were still there but I didn't want to take any chances.
one more review to come from my Boston trip on a session I long fantasized about.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-19, 18:16
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

This about to be thread of the year.
Old 30-Apr-19, 01:30
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

This is why 2-on-1 sessions with ladies who work well together can be a great experience. It's a premium thing to be sure but well worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-19, 02:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is why 2-on-1 sessions with ladies who work well together can be a great experience. It's a premium thing to be sure but well worth it.
I agree. Part of what made it so special is I had no idea it was coming. I was totally enjoying my session with Nikki and was perfectly content as always with her. Then enter Lia and it was like Holy Crap. I'll never forget it. Nikki set it up so well and told Lia enough about what I like that she didn't miss a beat. Once in a lifetime session experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-19, 20:29
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

This is an amazing read! I honestly might have to steal this idea, and next time I do back to back sessions, get the ladies to do similar. (obviously won't be able to replicate the 'no idea it was coming' thing though but still!
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-19, 02:38
Last Achievements

Sorry this took so long as I've been in and out of town over the last several weeks and haven't had much time but here is a review of my third session of my first day in Boston (though technically I guess it would be considered the next day). I've already reviewed my first hour with Nikki which was followed by the second hour with Nikki and Lia. This next session may not be everyone's cup of tea. It involved heavy role play with the Queen of role play Nikki Fierce and was the most psychological session I ever had. But believe me the beating was very real. The knockouts were very real. And halfway through it Nikki had me believing the whole thing was real. It very well may have been my favorite session of all time.
It has long been my fantasy to be attacked in the middle of the night by a beautiful girl and given a severe beating. When I decided to come to Boston to meet Nikki for sessions I thought what the hell and face timed Nikki to ask if she would consider this as one of our sessions. I wasn't expecting her to really consider it as I know how hectic these trips can be for a top girl like Nikki and by the end of the day just how exhausted she'd be. I was surprised when her face lit up and she said,"we have to do this." So here is the theme I came up with. Nikki and I were partners in crime and had pulled many heists. We pulled our biggest job ever and stole a one of a kind misprint one hundred dollar bill valued at twenty million dollars from a museum in Europe. We had a buyer setup and we were going to fly to him to make the deal the next day. But when Nikki woke up I had fled town with the bill. Of course she hunted me down and breaks into my apartment in the middle of the night. She's not leaving without that bill but it won't be easy as I've hidden it well.
I had booked a room in the same hotel as Nikki. My double team session with Nikki and Lia had ended around 5pm. I gave Nikki my extra room key and went and got some dinner and got back to the hotel around 7. I was so excited and all I kept thinking was what time was she going to show up to deliver my beating. It was day one of the NFL draft. The Bills made their pick shortly after nine. I turned all the lights off and climbed into bed. My excitement level was making sleep impossible. I kept looking at the clock...9:30,9:50,10:20,10:45. I feared I'd be up all night in anticipation of my beating. I remember still being awake when I looked at the clock at 11:15. Finally I fell asleep. At around 1:30 I thought I heard a noise. Could it be Nikki? Dammit I blew it and was going to be awake for the sneak attack. I got up and looked around but no Nikki. Whew!!! Close one!!!!! Fortunately I quickly fell back asleep. I can remember I was in the middle of a strange dream when I was awoken by a hand covering my mouth. I opened my eyes but had to close them as a bright flashlight was shining in my eyes. Nikki jumped behind me and locked me in a tight sleeper hold. She whispered in my ear that I had something that belonged to her and she wasn't leaving until she got it back. Then in an instant I was back asleep. When I awoke Nikki had turned the lights on and was tearing apart my room. When she saw I was awake she speared me down back onto the bed. She locked up one of my arms with her legs and wrapped my other arm around my own neck then started raining down punches and hammerfists to my stomach. The punches were even more brutal due to the abuse my stomach area had taken earlier from her and Lia. The punches continued for what seemed like forever as Nikki told me that she had told me once before what would happen to me if I ever double crossed her. She locked on a figure four choke and asked me where the bill was. I was fading quickly so to avoid another lockout I lied and said it was under the microwave. Nikki came back with a rage after discovering I had lied. A vicious slap to my face startled me and I fell back on the bed. She jumped on me and and put both hands in my mouth with a fishhook. I've never experienced a fishhook quite that painful. My legs were killing me as she increased the pressure screaming where is it? Where is it? I held out through that hold but all it earned me was another sleeper hold. I was begging her not to put me out and was trying with all my might to break the hold but it was textbook and escape wasn't happening. I went out hard this time and it seemed to me I was out a long time but that's always hard to tell for sure. When I awoke Nikki was standing over me and spit in my face. "You ready to tell me? I tried to convince her I lost it. Camel clutch time. I still think Nikki has the best camel clutch out there. She was showing no mercy as she went up on her tippy toes to increase the pressure. The pain was unbearable. Once again I lied this time tellin her it was under my shirt in the drawer. She told me I better not be lying as she locked on a figure four leglock. She then showed me how Charlotte Flair does it and calls it the figure eight. I thought she snapped my leg. There was a noise and even she got a little nervous and believe it or not asked me if I was okay. She released the hold and went to retrieve the bill but it wasn't there. This time it was stomps and kicks to the stomach as I was still on the ground reeling from the figure four I mean eight leglock. She pinned me down and wrapped both hands around my throat. She looked me square in the eye and told me this was my last chance. She increased the pressure and I was getting close to going out again. The almost three hours of beatings I had gone through took their toll and I told her it was in the Kleenex holder. She went over and pulled the holder off the box and an envelope fell out. Nikki opened the envelope and suddenly her whole demeanor changed. She took the bill and put it in a black bag she had brought with her. Then she pulled rope out of the bag. My hands were tied behind my back as she explained she was going to tie me up and leave me there to give her some time to escape. She then tied my ankles together and tied around my elbows and kneecaps. Then she she shoved a wash cloth in my mouth and pulled a bandana out of the bag which she tied tightly around my mouth to keep the bandana in place. Just when it appeared she was going to spare my life she pulled a pen filled with a paralyzing drug from the bag (this was really my low dosage insulin and we had practiced this during the afternoon). She pulled a needle out and started to screw it on. Nikki and I had use these on victims before when our robberies went bad so knowing what it was I tried with all I had to scream but the gag was tight and Nikki laughed at my feeble attempts. As she screwed the needle on she reminded me how we used to say one would be enough to paralyze an elephant. So she said how about we do 2. No make that 3. No let's not take any chances let's go 5 as she turned the dial with a sadistic smile on her face. As she flicked the end of the pen with her finger she once again reminded the consequences if I would ever double cross her. Then she plunged the needle into my arm and let out an evil shriek. As I lay on the ground still bound and gagged Nikki punched and kicked me continuously as the drug took its affect. This went on for around five minutes when Nikki said she was running out of time as she had to catch a flight. She was going to have to speed things up to assure I was dead before she left. She removed the gag and clamped both hands over my mouth and nose. She told me she was doing me a favor by speeding along my death. Her grip was tight and I couldn't breath at all. She was laughing at the noises coming out of me as I tried to breathe. Now the same fear you get when in a sleeper hold was taking over me. My final sight was a glance at the clock. It was 4:02am. Then probably my favorite session ever was over.

I was lucky enough to have breakfast with Nikki when I rose from the dead in the morning.
Before returning to Buffalo I had one last session, a single with Lia that afternoon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-19, 11:55
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

What an amazing read! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough for that kind of session, props to you
Old 24-May-19, 20:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What an amazing read! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough for that kind of session, props to you
Thank You!! As I’m advancing in age it’s getting a little more difficult to take. I always error on the side of asking the girls to go harder on me because that’s what I’ve always liked but now here and there I have to ask them to tone it down a bit. The first time Nikki was a little taken back and was like “really?” Cause she’s always gone hard on me. She still goes what most might consider hard but lighter than we used to. Like most of the good girls out there it’s an easy adjustment for her.