Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-15, 10:26
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Alice the Apartment Queen

Chapter 1: The Incident

It all started out like any other day. I was at the bar with my buddy, Tommy, having a couple drinks and relaxing from a long day of classes. Nothing out of the ordinary happened until I said that I was heading home, then all off a sudden my friend started shaking.

“Hey man what’s wrong?” I asked. I had known Tommy forever and I had never seen him this spooked before, I couldn’t believe imagine what could have caused this.

“Oh it’s nothing man, I just don’t really want to go home right now.” Tommy replied evasively. Normally I’d have dropped it and let him have his privacy but he was still really nervous so I figured I better press.

“Come on Tommy, you know you can talk to me, we’ve been friends forever. So what’s bothering you?” I asked once again.

“Ughhhh, okay don’t laugh. I’m afraid of Alice.” Tommy squeaked out. Now this I couldn’t believe, Alice was Tommy’s roommate and she couldn’t have been more than 5’5, 130lbs at most. Tommy wasn’t exactly a physical specimen, but he stood about 5’10 and weighed around 170lbs so I couldn’t imagine why he’d be scared of Alice.

“Wait why are you scared of Alice dude? She bringing big guys around the apartment?” I suggested. At this point I was trying to think of anything that could have got my boy so spooked.

“No it’s just, okay you can’t tell anyone this. Promise? *I nodded* Good, okay so last week we went to the gym in my apartment right, and I asked her to spot me while I benched, and you know I’ve never been a big bench guy so I just put it to 150lbs and struggled through a couple of reps. Suddenly Alice starts laughing, talking about how weak I am and how she can lift 250lbs. So of course I tell her to show me because I figure she’s lying and I’m mad at her for laughing. Well what do you know she gets on the bench and does ten perfect reps of 250lbs. She gets up and starts teasing me about how my little girl roommate is stronger than me so I decide to shut her up I’ll do the set too, ya know what’s the worst that can happen. So I get on the bench and push up and I can barely lift the bar at all and after a couple of seconds this thing is pinning me to the bench and I can’t breathe man. So I’m begging Alice to lift it off right? And ya know what she says? She says I’ll only lift it off if you kiss my ass. Crazy right? So I push and I push and I can’t even budge the thing and I feel my ribs are breaking so I give in and I say yes but only if she keeps it quiet. So she bends over and I kiss her ass, which was obviously the most embarrassing moment of my life and then this bitch sits on my face, while I'm still pinned to the bench! She made me kiss her ass 10 more times before she finally took the bar off.” Tommy finished. He looked so defeated, like he’d lost his soul telling me that, I felt so bad for him and I didn’t know what I could do to help.
“And the worst part is that for the past week she’s been pushing me around and getting me to do chores and threatening to beat me up if I don’t and I know it sounds pathetic but I’m really scared.” Tommy whispered. I knew I had to do something to help my friend, but I didn’t know that what I said next would seal my fate.

“Don’t worry man I’ll talk to her.”

Chapter 2: Talking to Alice

So before I get to Alice let me tell you a little about myself, for starters my name is Camden. It’s a weird name I know, but I’m actually named after were my dad grew up, a small borough in North London. I’m twenty-three years old and I’m on my last year at university studying Kinesiology. I mentioned Tommy and Alice’s height and weight up above so for reference I’m about 6’1 and 190 pounds. I’m not some great athlete but I work as a part time personal trainer so I’m in okay shape. I have short blonde hair, and brown eyes.

Anyway back to my story. Tommy and Alice had lived together for three years and had never really had any major disputes. They were never romantically involved but they came from the same town so they decided to live together at uni. I had met Alice a bunch of times but she never really stood out to me, she was a short girl with long brown hair, glasses and freckles. She wasn’t overweight so to speak but she wasn’t thin either, pretty much just in the middle. She had flirted with me once or twice in the past but she wasn’t really my type and I thought it would be weird for Tommy if I started dating his roommate. She was nice enough though, kinda awkward and quirky but never mean. That’s why Tommy’s story surprised me so much, but from the look on his face I could tell he wasn’t lying. I wasn’t quite sure what I was gonna tell Alice but I figured I couldn’t leave my friend alone with this so I went over to her and Tommy’s place after my class finished one day.

As I knocked on the door I wondered what approach to use; firm and demanding, calm and gentle, questioning and mysterious, but before I could decide she opened the door. She was wearing a baggy sweater and a pair of sweatpants, not an unusual outfit for someone who wasn’t expecting guests. My only problem with Alice is that she never wore socks inside the house and her bare feet always smelt a little bad.

“Oh hey Cam, Tommy isn’t here right now, sorry.” Alice explained. This was to be expected, Tommy and I had planned for him to stay at my place while the talk went down.

“Oh well that’s okay, I was kind of actually wondering if I could talk to you about something.” I answered. I still hadn’t decided on how I was going about the situation so passive and nervous would have to do for now.

“Oh okay, come on in!” She said with a smile. I followed her into her small bedroom and sat down on the bed as there wasn’t any other places to sit. I looked up at Alice as she stood over me and decided at this point the best bet was to just come right out with.

“So here’s the deal Alice, we need to talk about Tomm-“I started to explain but was cut off when Alice dove onto me and kissed me fully on the lips. Needless to say I was shocked by this usually geeky and awkward girl diving onto me and I continued to be surprised by how hard her body felt on top of me. Her tongue was probing my mouth as I finally broke the kiss and although she didn’t initiate another she didn’t get off of me either.

“Tommy doesn’t matter right now; come on I want you Cam.” Alice sang as she kissed me gently. This was such a turn from how I wanted things to go, and although I wanted Alice off of me I thought pushing her off would be too hostile.

“Alice come on, why are you pushing him around? Aren’t you guys friends?” I asked although it was difficult with her continued kisses. She stopped when I finished speaking and looked confusedly down at me.

“Yea but so what, I’m stronger than him? He should do what I want, now shut up and kiss me.” Alice ordered as she kissed me again, although more forcefully now. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing from this girl I thought I knew, I decided to push her off gently now so we could have a real talk but my attempts were meant with resistance as she grabbed my arms and pinned me to the bed.

“Hey c’mon Alice get off me, I’m not into this.” I stated. I meant for it to sound strong and forceful but it came out a little whiny, I didn’t like that I had to ask her off.

“Tommy wasn’t into kissing my booty, but he did it because he was weak. If you aren’t into this, you better hope you aren’t as weak as him.” Alice teased. Her words were threatening but she said it in such a light manner that it sounded like a joke. Suddenly Alice moved higher on my chest so she was straddling me while my arms were pinned by her hands and her tongue was once again exploring my mouth. For the first time I fought back for real but I was horrified when I realized that despite my size advantage I wasn’t able to escape because of Alice’s position over me. When she felt the surge of energy flow through my body and then noticed that I hadn’t been able to even move her she got excited and started kissing me harder. I was fighting like hell now but she held my torso still with her strong thighs while her hands interlocked with mine and kept me firmly in place. Suddenly she broke her kiss.

“Ha I guess you’re just as weak as Tommy, but at least you’re cute. I have a deal for you cutie, I’ll let you go if you want, but first you’ll have to kiss my booty. Either that or you stay here overnight with me.” Alice explained. Everything she was saying sounded so serious but she said it with this like she was telling me about her childhood pet. I wasn’t sure what to do, obviously I didn’t want to kiss this girl’s ass, but if I stay the night she might make me do that anyways. Damn her for getting in such a good position when I wasn’t paying attention, it was all that leverage that kept me from pushing her off. Finally I gave in.

“Okay fine I’ll kiss your ass.” I said weakly. My captor giggled furiously and my embarrassment only rose. She quickly got off of me and for the first time since I got on that bed I felt free.

“Alright pucker up loverboy, if I’m not satisfied with your kisses I might make you stay overnight so you can get some more practice. Now get on your knees and worship my booty like it’s the most important thing in your whole world, because pretty soon it will be.” Alice laughed lightly but the look she gave me signaled that it was an order. She turned around as I got on my knees and for a split second I had every advantage. I could run right past her out the door, or heck I could take her down and make her promise to never push Tommy or I around again. But I couldn’t. I just thought of how helpless I felt while she pinned me down and I couldn’t imagine feeling like that for a whole night. So I did the unthinkable I leaned forward and kissed her ass through her sweatpants.

“That’s not good enough, you better try a lot harder or I’ll sit on your face til you learn to kiss booty right.” Alice said sternly, gone was the bubbly awkward girl from before. I went to work and kissed her ass over and over again until she was satisfied. “Much better, you’re cute and you know how to kiss a booty, you might have some potential. Come over this Saturday night and we’ll see I guess. Oh and if you don’t I’ll do something really bad to Tommy” Alice sang and then threatened.

Oh god what was I gonna do?

End of Chapter 2
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-15, 10:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Alice the Apartment Queen

What do you wanna see in future chapters?
Old 08-Dec-15, 17:28
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Yes, Yes I do!
Old 08-Dec-15, 22:15
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Dragoness is there anything you'd like to see happen? Anything you'd like to see Alice do?
Old 09-Dec-15, 13:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 3: Why did I go back?

My mind was racing as I paced around my room. It was Saturday night, an hour before I had agreed to meet Alice and I didn’t know what to do. I knew what I wanted, and that was to never see Alice again. I still couldn’t believe she’d done all that shit, hell I couldn’t believe she was able to. I mean there’s no way some girl could be stronger than me and pin me down, that just wouldn’t happen. No Alice had tricked me and that was how she got her advantage, it had to be. I really didn’t want to go back over there but I thought about the last thing she said to me and realized I couldn’t leave my friend to get hurt. Things would be okay as long as I was careful and didn’t let Alice trick me again, I was sure of it. So I got in my car, drove over to Alice and Tommy’s and knocked on their door. I was surprised to see Alice open the door in just black panties and a baggy pink sweater, but I knew I couldn’t let myself get distracted.

“Glad to see you made it, booty boy.” Alice teased and swiftly kissed me on the cheek. Wait what did she call me? Booty boy? Looks his girl wasn’t gonna let me forget about our last encounter. Alice had a sultry look on her face as she led me into her room, while I planned how I would deal with this wild lady.

“Listen Alice, if you’re thinking about getting more of what you got last time you can think again, I’m just here to set the record straight. You are not stronger than me, you tricked me last time, but you didn’t overpower me okay, you just got lucky.” I explained forcefully. I probably could have stood to be a little more tactful but the idea that this girl was walking around thinking she was stronger than me had been driving me crazy.

“Hahahaha, you’re kidding right? Cam you’re so cute, of course I’m stronger than you! Unless you let me hold you down and make you kiss my cute little booty.” Alice couldn’t giggling the whole time she spoke and every time she said the word booty I cringed. “I’m stronger than you and I can do whatever I want to you, heck if I wanted to I could make you kiss my cute booty, my long sexy, my pretty little footsies, anything I want.” Alice laughed at her perceived dominance. I was boiling over at this point.

“Oh really you wanna bet?” I yelled. I wasn’t usually this aggressive but Alice was driving me crazy. I just had to pin her down and show her who was boss.

“Haha bet that I can make you kiss my booty, my legs and my footys? Heck yea I do! What do you want if you win?” Alice asked excitedly. I didn’t really mean literally bet for such a ridiculous thing, but I saw a possible opportunity to get out of trouble.

“Okay when I win, so when I pin you down and you realize you can’t make me do anything, you have to promise to never push Tommy around again. And uhhh you have to promise not to tell anyone about the last time I was here.” I added that last part pretty quick, hoping she’d not notice.

“Haha you really think I haven’t told everyone that I had the great Cam Walker on his knees kissing my cute little booty. Of course no one believed it, I guess we’ll have to get pictures this time. But okay I agree to your bet but if you lose you have to swap apartments with Tommy! He’s fun to push around but you’re cute and I wanna own you!” Alice sang out, how could she sound so innocent and friendly while she talked about owning me.

“Fine deal, let’s see what you got.” I spat back confidently, I felt like I would win for sure. We met in the middle of the room and locked up in a Greco-Roman knuckle lock and we began to look for ways to gain the advantage. I tried hard to force her down but Alice wouldn’t budge and she tried to use her speed to outmaneuver me but I kept her still. We were at a standstill and I had to say I was a little disappointed, I didn’t think there was any way she’d be able to match my strength.

“What’s a matter Cam? Don’t you want me on top of you? You seemed to enjoy it last time.” Alice teased. I tried to retort but she quickly darted her head in and caught me in a lip lock, I was so surprised by this sudden kiss that I lost my balance and had to go to one knee. She immediately pressed her advantage and made sure I couldn’t regain my footing, all the while she pecked at me with small kisses. I was in a bad spot and I only saw one way out of it, I had to pick Alice up over my head and drop her down with a back body drop. I quickly duck my head in between her legs and with a surge of power both lifted myself to a standing position and lifted her into the air. But rather than falling Alice wrapped her legs around my neck as she hung from my back. I couldn’t believe that she was able to think of a counter so quickly but my true surprise came from the strength in her legs. The squeeze was immediately intense and I feared that I might pass out, at which point I’d be completely at Alice’s mercy. To my horror I dropped down to one knee and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could hold out.

“Oh what’s a matter sweetie. These sexy legs too much for you? If you wanna give up you can always start kissing. Or do you wanna have some more fun first?” Alice asked and suddenly racked up the pressure on the choke. She also started pushing down on my body and before I knew what was happening she had pinned me down to the floor, stomach first, and she was lying on top of me with her legs still wrapped tightly around my neck. I was starting to see black and I realized that I was coming close to my worst fear. Her pale legs stretched out in front of me and I realized that worshipping them was the only way to save myself from being KO’ed by this bratty girl. I surrendered to my adversary by weakly kissing her legs while she laughed maniacally. To my joy she finally released her hold but didn’t get of off of me.

“Haha you sure didn’t last long! Already kissing my legs! Which do you wanna kiss next loser; booty or footies?” Alice laughed at my submission. I couldn’t believe I had already given in once, but I resolved not to do so again. After all the thought of kissing Alice’s nasty bare feet or her now only panty-clad ass was disgusting.

“Get off of me Alice!” I shouted at her, in no mood for her games.

“Haha make me! If you aren’t gonna choose I guess I’ll choose for you, and I choose footies! Get ready to kiss my creamy white toes, my cute little loser.” Alice responded while fighting through her laughter. She repositioned herself so she was now sitting on the back of my head, so that her ass pushed my face down into her feet which she was rubbing on my face. “Start kissing footie boy!”

“Never, I’m not kissing your gross feet, get off of me!” I yelled at Alice once again.

“How dare you call my gorgeous feeties ugly! You’re a bad boy! I’m gonna have to punish you!” Alice threatened. She followed through by pulling down my jeans exposing my boxer briefs, and then spanking me hard on the ass. It hurt like hell and Alice wasn’t satisfied, she kept spanking me with both hands while I cried out into her feet. This position was even worse than the last and I almost immediately contemplated defeat. Could I really kiss these feet though? They smelt so bad and she continued to rub them against my unprotected face and I couldn’t believe what I was being forced to do. As a part of my soul left me I gave in a kissed the backs of her feet. She responded by literally cheering. (and thankfully stopped spanking)

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! You kissed them! You’re a footie boy and a bootie boy! Speaking of booty are ready to say hi to your one true love, my adorable little tushy?” Alice asked, but it clearly wasn’t my decision. She rose off my only slightly so she could role me onto my back and then to my horror sat back down, with her ass right on my face. I fought like hell to escape but her legs were pinning down my arms and she had her weight balanced perfectly so I had no way out. Worst of all my pants were still down and for some horrible reason I was getting hard. How could I be getting hard? It’s not like I liked being tortured by this madwoman, but my body betrayed me and I knew it was only a matter of time before she noticed.

“Ooooooh, you really do like my booty! I can’t believe getting sat on got you this excited, you’re so into me it’s sad. Well let’s see how much you like this!” Alice exclaimed. She started rubbing her ass hard onto my face and then started stroking my hard-on. I couldn’t believe I was acting enjoying this, and enjoying it a lot. In fact, I couldn’t remember the last time I’d been this into it. Just as I was about to reach my breaking point she stopped stroking and brutally squeezed my balls, the pain was unreal.

“You had your fun, now it’s time to kiss my booty and lose this bet! Kiss it! Kiss it now little boy” Alice screamed as she drove her ass hard against my face. My oxygen supply was running low and I was in a lot of pain so I once again gave in and kissed her ass through her pink panties. The minute I did she got off of me and started jumping for joy while I laid there broken, realizing I’d lost the bet.

“Yay! I win! You lose! Gosh you gave up so easy, it’s like you weren’t even trying. While now do you see that I can do whatever I want with you? And since you’re moving in now, I’ll be able to do it all the time! Speaking of doing whatever I want, I think it’s time for a victory smooch!” Alice squealed excited at her victory. She pounced on top of my prone body and planted a long wet kiss on my lips. I was so devastated that I didn’t even fight back, I just let her kiss me to her hearts content. When she finally finished I realized the gravity of the mistake I made, this was going to be a regular occurrence.

“Well I guess I’ll let you go now, you can go tell Tommy to come by and get his things tomorrow, because I want you in by Monday!” Alice instructed. I started to leave but she stopped me by pressing her foot into my stomach. “Before you go don’t forget to kiss my booty ten times, after all I know how much you love it!” At this point I didn’t even fight it, she turned around and I planted ten kisses on her ass while I thought of where I went wrong. “Good boy, you’re getting obedient! You’re gonna be a good pet after all.” Alice kissed me sweetly on the lips and then I left her apartment in a hurry. In a hurry to find Tommy.

End of Chapter 3!

Really would appreciate some ideas of what can Alice can do to poor Tommy know that he's stuck living with her!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-15, 15:34
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

this story is great!!
thanks for sharing
i would like to read about her being rude to him (like farting or burping in his face)
farting more since she seems obsessed with her ass on people's face
Old 09-Dec-15, 15:43
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Maybe his friend moves in with him, but he refuses to move in with Alice. Perhaps Alice could arrive at his place and face them 1 vs 2.
Old 10-Dec-15, 01:57
Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Rape him with a strapon
Old 10-Dec-15, 07:28
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Welll, my biggest ideas usually resolves around facesitting and smothering and this story already got a lot of that. ...But you could add breast smothering in the mix as well...
Old 10-Dec-15, 18:13
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andithsmith [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe his friend moves in with him, but he refuses to move in with Alice. Perhaps Alice could arrive at his place and face them 1 vs 2.
She could lock Tommy up with her legs then overpower Cam with her arms (that can bench 250lbs for reps)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mez261uk For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass, ass worship, feet, foot worship, humiliation, kissing, schoolgirl pin, teen girl, wrestling