Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Apr-19, 09:35
Points: 2,092, Level: 18 Points: 2,092, Level: 18 Points: 2,092, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Dominatrix Nu stepmom

sorry for my bad English

I'm going to try to write stories, let's hear what you think of it.

I am Bob I am 17 years old I live with my father. My mother died 5 years ago. My father worked for a large international company. and was was away for 4 weeks and then 1 week at home etc.

We saw each other as friends. And communicated with email.when he was gone.

I was still in school and I studied engineering. I looked good. I was around the 1.70m, blue eyes, short blond hair, slim build. I did volleyball games. but i was also a bit of a nerd. i was shy if there were women around. I received an email from my father. the last three times he was home. he had met someone. so he wrote, he wanted to introduce me to her. when he came home the following week.

I wrote an e-mail back. and said, it was great that he had found someone. And asked for a photo and more details.He asked in his e-mail back tot me, if I wanted to cook for the three of us. I was a hobby cook and he knew that I enjoyed cooking. And I got a picture of her. She was 29 years old, had beautiful black round eyes, a beautiful face and beautiful lips. She was wearing a black cocktail dress, with boots up to her knee. I estimated think she is a cup c boobs, nice legs and a nice ass. my father and mother used to be higschoolsweethearts. and I was unplanned. my father john was 36 years old. so ther was a 7 year divrens. that was fine. I was happy for him. and quite proud that he was able to date someone looking like her.

That week father came home.

that afternoon I started cooking. an appetizer, with tiger prawns,

and main dish, with a steak, and baked potatoes. and some lettuce and beans. and a after dish. a delicious ice cream with vanilla and strawberry and banana flavor, with a chocolate pasta, and a red wine.

my father picked her up and came home with her. she was dressed exactly like in the picture, and she looked so sexy too. She introduced herself as Lizzy. I greeted her and introduced myself, before I blinked shut, and quickly went to the kitchen. to rattle pots and pans. I got a little loose because of the wine. And we had a very nice dinner, we talked about anything and everything.

A few months later.

I had gotten used to her, and she came by sometimes when father was not at home to talk whit me. I received an e-mail from my father with the following letter. Dear Bob I want to live with Lizzy. I have seen a house on the internet. It is on the outskirts of the city. close to the forest and a walk distens a wey is a lake. Would you like to take a look there and see if it is something for us. There is also a guesthouse and you can live there. Then we start with a whole new start. what do you tink a bout thad.

the new house.

I went there by car. and looked at it. what i kon sea. I went once around the property, but couldn't catch a glimp, of the whole house. there was a stone wal auround the house the stone wal was a bout 1.80meter. en on the stone wal was a wrought-iron fence of 2 meters. and bevore the stone wal. there was a ditch of 3.5 meters. with water in it. so i couldn't get close. the only entrance I saw was the driveway. and even at the front kate, you diden sea the house. there is a driveway and a bossage. that was all i could see. I walked around the front kate when an old man was driving up. and asked what I was looking for. I told them that father might want to buy the house. and that he had asked, if I wanted to see of I liked it. Okay I'm Bob I can give you a tour. said the old men. Oh that happens to be my name im Bob too.

I accepted his invitation and entered the gate.

I look had that stone wall, that is wide. that old man tolt me. This house was built by a doom thinker. believde in sombies. zo he built a house, wear he can hold back the sombies easely. It is a strong house and you can easily monitor it. the brick wall a 4-meter wide container wit 3 meter ful of stone, you can walk on. and in there another container with soil. was right at the iron fenche.

there comes a hedge in the soil container, Bob said. the old hedge had died the new hedge came at the end of this week. if you let the new hedge grow as high as the fence, then even the tall people can no longer look inside. that new hedge is coming tomorrow. we walkt around the hedge you can sea from the cate. Dear was a nice driveway that ran in front of the house. the driveway make a circle bevore three garage doors. It was a big house very wide. with an overhanging roof, when it rained you could run dry around the house. you had the main house. with a beautiful main entrence. then you had the garage doors, drie times. en then you had the houshe again. it looked like two houses with a garage in between. but the one house was very large. and the other house a lot smaller. we go in side bij the big house in the hall two stairs to the top vloor. down stairs.was on your left. a office area, and then in the middle the living room, with sliding doors to a large porch. and then right the kitchen. from the kitchen, you had a corridor, with a large store cupboard, and a walk in fridge, and then you walked further you came in the garage. All three were connected. and then you walked further. than you came to the annex building. That was the house but then smaller. For 4 people everything. and the big house if you had to live there with 10 people was no problem. It was a beautiful big house. And if you were standing on the porch, there was a nice swimming pool with a building on the side of the pool, also the swiming pool building, had showers and toilets. special voor the pool guest. And a dressing room and on the pool side a small room with a couch and a table. you could open sliding doors again. and you can dive in the pool. And thear was a nice big grass field around the house. it was a really beautiful house.

When I got home, I wrote back an email. that it was a great idea to live there. nice and free, no traffic from the roads around you and yet in the city. if it can I would definitely buy it, was my conclusion. Something like that would be expensive. but my father made good money, with his job. and we never had lived high standard so I thought that's no problem. Two days later I received an email that he had bought it and he would make a suprise voor lizzie that next week. The following week father was surprised her. she was good with it. and we all went to look at the house.

I give the whole tour and the old bob topped me up here and there. We arranged that we move that week. I moved with my father. And if de next time my father came home then lizzy wanted to move, her stuff in the house en live White us.

That's how you did it.That move from boxses was done in no time. But then everything had to be unpacked and given a place. my father left again that week. Lizzy helped me clean and unpack in the Avons with boxes. It was quite a job. There were boxes everywhere.With stuff in it.

That Saturday, Lizzy was helping me too. We were busy until I had collected some boxing from me. and brought it to my side of the house, which I first wanted to put that away on my side. I went busy it was two o'clock in the afternoon. we had just eaten. I had not paid attention to the time and when I looked at the clock again it was already 7 o'clock savons what a day I thought.

o we need some food, why didn't lizzie call me. she will also be busy, Iwill call her, and then we will have dinner somewhere, I thought.

I went to her side of the house.

I saw Lizzy sitting on the couch, with a box. I recognized the box immediately. Because there were my comic strips in it. with mixed wrestling, and comics from mistresses, and slaves wrestling domination. and how they became slaves. and how to control them. my littel secret. She was browsing and reading through it.

I was ashamed to death, and quietly crept away.

How long had she been reading. and how am I going to explain this. a lot of things went through my head. I hope she would tell my father. I sat down on my couch in my living room. and let my head hang. Then I heard her coming, hey bob I have a box for you. that I came across I thought I would bring it, and we also have to eat something. Will you join me for dinner. and then I'll go home. Fortunately she does not start talking about it. yes I call out. she had happily stayed in the kitchen I will first freshen up all those dusty books here, make me dirty. and I quickly ran away to the shouwer.

A month laterMy father was back. and we moved her boxeses. She had already put everything in boxes and prepared it. We picked up the boxes and brought them over. the last load, my dad sea to lizzy. I and Bob pick up the rest of the boxes. then you stay here and will probably put a little where you want everything. I went with my father. And when we came back, Lizzy and old bob just came out of the house. we are coming with boxes. and father sea hee bob, what you come to do a that should remain a surprise. Lizzy tel you, but eat tasty. We came in and there was a delicious cake. We assumed that it was the surprise from bob. And have eaten delicious.

Lizzys side of the story

That Saturday I went to help bob clean up and unpacking started in the morning and after we had something to eat, Bob went to his side of the house. It was around two o'clock that afternoon and I saw a box under a rug and opened it without seeing who it was, there was a leaf in it of a woman with a rope in her hands and at her feet was a kneeling man with a collar on which that rope was attached I immediately recognized a mistress I had a boyfriend who also liked such things and they had it whole explained once and we had watched a couple of films together but when it came down to it he was nowere toe bi found.

my interest was immediately awakened and I started digging through all those leaves to get ideas and see what it was all about also a booklet about mixed wrestling I was not but that looked ersexsy and the loser had to do what the winner wanted. And there were references to internet sites with videos and stories. And I looked at it and it seemed great to dominate someone how could jhon hide this from me. I looked at the box and realized that he was bob. I was looking further and there was also a picture of me in between. His father had once told that he had sent a photo to bob. I was a bit shocked and looked at the clock it was 7:30 sit how long I had looked and we should eat somthing al ready there I quickly packed everything in the box and brought it to the kitchen of bob and called you go whit me eat out at the restaurant. he went freshing up. and we went out to dinner. But my head was still looking at those tasty pictures that evening I looked up movies and when I saw the woman win and the man do everything a woman does then I hot a orgasme to those thoughts alone.

A month later John and bob drove to my house to pick up the last boxes. just as they drive away old bob arrives. he calls to me and tells that he has forgotten something to tell. he walks with me to the guesthouse. bob sides of the house. and there if you co from the garage to bob side of the house. you co door a hallway in the hall was a wall with very beautiful wooden wall with all the edits of ships at sea and a bookcase in it. He walks to a beautifully beautifully ship, wo was in the wooden panel near the bookcase. and pushed on the anchor. The anchor moves a little inwards, you can hardly tell. And immediately he pushed against the bookcase, that swings backwards and there is a small space. i go inside with him and there was a staircase to a secret basement of 10 by 10 meters and there is a door behind the door another small room of 5 by 5 there is a bed and a desk and a sofa there is a beautiful floor in the wole basment soft but smooth leather, a kind of cushion soft leather floor. This was something of the previous occupant that I just had to tell you. okay I said. but dont tell the men I want to keep it a surprise. I thought here you can wrestle nicely in the basement. here you can make a kind of wrestel room. and can you tie someone. this wort my playroom. now I just have to get jhon that far. those bob magazines and videos have given me a great idea. this will be fun.

Jhon had gone back to work, I was home alone with a bob. Bob helped me unpack the last boxes. And so asked how it was at school and how his schedule was put together. I was free that week and cleaned the basement there was a kind of real with a hook in the roof you could walk from left to right and in the middle you could also go from front to back with that ring it was a big cross there ropes and chains and hoists then you could lift anything and push it through the room

That was handy, I also discovered rings in the wall, you could hang things on it and there were occasional hooks in the ceiling. It was empty for the rest, I bought some new ropes and chains. I wanted to make it a sort of sm room But I still didn't know what John thought about it. I created a fantasy but didn't know how to live it.

I was shopping with jhon. And there was also an erotic store we went inside and Keeken did some rounding. I asked John how he felt about it. And grabbed a whip and gave im a tap. I asked what would you think of trying something like that and pointed to a poster where a woman had tied a man. And there were posters that a woman was sitting on top of a man. A saleswoman came to us and started asking what we were looking for. Light sm I tolt her but jhon sead we are just looking around. He walked away to the exit. I shrugged my shoulders at the saleswoman and followed him. He was waiting for me and he said he didn't like it and that he liked it so much between us. Yes it was well confirmed but it seemed nice to try something like that. Jhon didn't want a thing. If you want that you want that with someone else but not with me. I resigned myself to it and abandoned the plans.

We went on shopping because the next month Bob would be 18 and we had all bought new things for him. I saw a beautiful lamp. That's is somthing for us foto in the entrance hall, it was expensive but I got jhon so far that he bought it.

The following month we had Bob's birthday. It was a nice party. Friends and acquaintances came along. and our new neighbors. It was great. That next day, jhon went back to work. and I asked Bob if he wanted the lamp we bought if he wanted to hang it in the hall for me. Because he now had tools for it. Yes I do that Friday evening because then I have time said bob. That Friday evening Bob wasn't there, I was a little angry with him.

He arrived at noon that Saturday morning.

He came to say hello because he would be out with friends. I said you must first get up my lamp. Well, i can do that next week. I stood in front of him and said you would do that for me yesterday and now you don't want to do it . You are going to hang that lamp first, other wise something wil happen to you. he looked at me in shock, but then he laughed a little and said. you know what we are wrestling about It if you win, I'll hang up the lamp if you lose, we'll do it next week. (I thought at that moment. What how dare he propose it that way. But that's a nice proposal what he does.] My thoughts were interrupted. Well i dare you wrestle with me. Or Are you afraid of men? (What did he think he dared me i got angry hat im. I will learn im a lesson.but I may get more out of this. I have to make him a counter proposal.) zo i said Good mate. if I win you cook all week and you treat me like a queen. and you are kind of a butler to me. and I tell you how and what clothes you put on while you serve me if you add that to your promises. you have a deal. he said you have my promise, and a deal. and shook my hand.

We were in the hallway, I had already unpacked the lamp and had all the parts ready. We walked out on the grass field we would wrestel out dear.

The wrestling.

We opposed each other. and stood looking at each other. He sprinted at me. I saw him coming. And got a side, and stuck my leg out he corrected on time. and boxed against me we fell on the ground. and I rolled over and sat in a squats position. He crawled towards me.
he raised his hands, so did I. and we put our hands together, we pushed hand to hand.
we pushed harder and harder. until I drop myself on back. and pushed my legs into his stomach. and waved him over me, he flopped on his back and I turned An dive on top of him. I pushed his hands down. And looked at him, while I was sitting on his chest. You did not expect that e. To be made this way. I haven't Given in yet he said, and started rocking back and forth to get out under me. But he did not succeed. Okay tell me You dit this before or not. I have followed a few judo lessons and practice yoga. and I saw a couple or videos i told him. I relaxed something. He saw his chance and pushed me off and the roles were turned around. Ha ha tell me who is the loser now. I looked at him and asked, and what did you want to do now. because I am not giving up yet. He was thinking about it. and now you promise that you will treat me like a prince. Ha you thought so. I made a pervect bridge and tilted it in and out. and hé rolt of. And I jumped up. He also got up he came to me again,
and he made a sham attack. I fell for it. and in my counter attack, he gave me a push. I fell over. he sat down on my shoulder blades. and pulled my legs into the air, trying to put them on his shoulders. I pushed my upper body under him. and came over and stood in a headscicor above him. his hands were in it too. he pushed his hands apart and came loose again. I toppled over but turned around. I lay on my back. He got up a little and wanted to dive forward. to get on top of me. I raised my legs and caught him. in a headsicor. i had zen head between my legs, i was looking at him, he got big eyes, when i put tension on the side of zen head, with the side of my legs. I was in control again and I thought it was great. I felt the hadem on my vagina. it felt great. I saw panic in Zen eyes, it gave me a great feeling.
I have you completely under control I said to him. and you can't do much about it e. I expected that it would be harder to overpower you. but you just let it happen. tell how does it feel to be overpowered by a lady. if you give up now, then I am not so strict with you if you have to serve me the rest of the week. I have you wearing shorts and a shirt. instead of just Speedos. and you can adressen me as lizzy. instead of my queen. you just have to say that you are giving up now. and that I am superior over you. while I said all this, I let my grip a bitat eas. he saw a chance and set him free. and we both jumped up again.
He was already panting. I still felt fresh and full of energy. I started teasing him a ken. are you tired already, we're just starting. Come here and surrender so that you become my butler. He said nothing, I came to him slowly and did a sham attack. he responded immediately he came to me with an attack. I stepped back. and pulled on his hand. he fell in a squat positie. I stepped over his shoulder and did my legs together under his chin I had a sort of standing head lock. Just as before. He started to pull on my legs but couldn't get them loose. after a few minutes he started to move less, I stepped away and pulled him on his back, I sat down on his chest with my face to his legs. I went over and raised his head high in a headsicor in position 69. A bobel came in His pants. I tightened my legs and he started to squeak and the bulge in the pants became smaller. Give up en you become my Butler. Or I make You somting els. i said to him, he did not answer. I let go of him and turned around, he breathed hard he was tired very tired. I was looking at him while I stood above him. I sat down very slowly on his chest. Zen hands tight under my legs. I trimmed my hair while I looked at him. He looked back with wide eyes. I leaned my hands on his throat and squeezed a little, I was in full control of him. and I loved control over a man it was a senaational awareness fore me i like it. I said in a very sensual voce if you now surrender and keep your promise, I will let you go. if you don't surrender then i will smother you with my boobs until you are out

Do you give it up and become my butler Boby.

Bob surrendered I got almost an orgasm when I heard his words. I got up slowly while I kept looking at him and I said to him if you really give up you kiss my feet 10 times. His eyes widened and he said what that was not what I agreed with. Yes I know but how will you convince me otherwise that you will keep your promise. I put a leg on his stomach and pushed the air out of his lungs. Well are you in or not. ok ok he he shouted I do it. I put my feet beside his head and he kissed them 10 times each.
I grabbed my cell phone and took victory photos. even a photo that he kissed my feet. Bob didn't see it. he was busy kissing my feet.
well done boby now you go freshen up yourself and then you hang the lamp. and then you tell your friends that you are not coming. and then your week starts as my servant. and what do you say yes my queen. and that's the way you call me all week long say it boby..

Bob said after me yes my queen. I walked away and had a great orgasm in the shower.

Tot be continu
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamsjaka For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-19, 19:27
Points: 2,092, Level: 18 Points: 2,092, Level: 18 Points: 2,092, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Nu stepmom

[QUOTE=Kamsjaka;372329]sorry for my bad English

I'm going to try to write stories, let's hear what you think of it.

I am Bob I am 17 years old I live with my father. My mother died 5 years ago. My father worked for a large international company. and was was away for 4 weeks and then 1 week at home etc.

We saw each other as friends. And communicated with email.when he was gone.

I was still in school and I studied engineering. I looked good. I was around the 1.70m, blue eyes, short blond hair, slim build. I did volleyball games. but i was also a bit of a nerd. i was shy if there were women around. I received an email from my father. the last three times he was home. he had met someone. so he wrote, he wanted to introduce me to her. when he came home the following week.

I wrote an e-mail back. and said, it was great that he had found someone. And asked for a photo and more details.He asked in his e-mail back tot me, if I wanted to cook for the three of us. I was a hobby cook and he knew that I enjoyed cooking. And I got a picture of her. She was 29 years old, had beautiful black round eyes, a beautiful face and beautiful lips. She was wearing a black cocktail dress, with boots up to her knee. I estimated think she is a cup c boobs, nice legs and a nice ass. my father and mother used to be higschoolsweethearts. and I was unplanned. my father john was 36 years old. so ther was a 7 year divrens. that was fine. I was happy for him. and quite proud that he was able to date someone looking like her.

That week father came home.

that afternoon I started cooking. an appetizer, with tiger prawns,

and main dish, with a steak, and baked potatoes. and some lettuce and beans. and a after dish. a delicious ice cream with vanilla and strawberry and banana flavor, with a chocolate pasta, and a red wine.

my father picked her up and came home with her. she was dressed exactly like in the picture, and she looked so sexy too. She introduced herself as Lizzy. I greeted her and introduced myself, before I blinked shut, and quickly went to the kitchen. to rattle pots and pans. I got a little loose because of the wine. And we had a very nice dinner, we talked about anything and everything.

A few months later.

I had gotten used to her, and she came by sometimes when father was not at home to talk whit me. I received an e-mail from my father with the following letter. Dear Bob I want to live with Lizzy. I have seen a house on the internet. It is on the outskirts of the city. close to the forest and a walk distens a wey is a lake. Would you like to take a look there and see if it is something for us. There is also a guesthouse and you can live there. Then we start with a whole new start. what do you tink a bout thad.

the new house.

I went there by car. and looked at it. what i kon sea. I went once around the property, but couldn't catch a glimp, of the whole house. there was a stone wal auround the house the stone wal was a bout 1.80meter. en on the stone wal was a wrought-iron fence of 2 meters. and bevore the stone wal. there was a ditch of 3.5 meters. with water in it. so i couldn't get close. the only entrance I saw was the driveway. and even at the front kate, you diden sea the house. there is a driveway and a bossage. that was all i could see. I walked around the front kate when an old man was driving up. and asked what I was looking for. I told them that father might want to buy the house. and that he had asked, if I wanted to see of I liked it. Okay I'm Bob I can give you a tour. said the old men. Oh that happens to be my name im Bob too.

I accepted his invitation and entered the gate.

I look had that stone wall, that is wide. that old man tolt me. This house was built by a doom thinker. believde in sombies. zo he built a house, wear he can hold back the sombies easely. It is a strong house and you can easily monitor it. the brick wall a 4-meter wide container wit 3 meter ful of stone, you can walk on. and in there another container with soil. was right at the iron fenche.

there comes a hedge in the soil container, Bob said. the old hedge had died the new hedge came at the end of this week. if you let the new hedge grow as high as the fence, then even the tall people can no longer look inside. that new hedge is coming tomorrow. we walkt around the hedge you can sea from the cate. Dear was a nice driveway that ran in front of the house. the driveway make a circle bevore three garage doors. It was a big house very wide. with an overhanging roof, when it rained you could run dry around the house. you had the main house. with a beautiful main entrence. then you had the garage doors, drie times. en then you had the houshe again. it looked like two houses with a garage in between. but the one house was very large. and the other house a lot smaller. we go in side bij the big house in the hall two stairs to the top vloor. down stairs.was on your left. a office area, and then in the middle the living room, with sliding doors to a large porch. and then right the kitchen. from the kitchen, you had a corridor, with a large store cupboard, and a walk in fridge, and then you walked further you came in the garage. All three were connected. and then you walked further. than you came to the annex building. That was the house but then smaller. For 4 people everything. and the big house if you had to live there with 10 people was no problem. It was a beautiful big house. And if you were standing on the porch, there was a nice swimming pool with a building on the side of the pool, also the swiming pool building, had showers and toilets. special voor the pool guest. And a dressing room and on the pool side a small room with a couch and a table. you could open sliding doors again. and you can dive in the pool. And thear was a nice big grass field around the house. it was a really beautiful house.

When I got home, I wrote back an email. that it was a great idea to live there. nice and free, no traffic from the roads around you and yet in the city. if it can I would definitely buy it, was my conclusion. Something like that would be expensive. but my father made good money, with his job. and we never had lived high standard so I thought that's no problem. Two days later I received an email that he had bought it and he would make a suprise voor lizzie that next week. The following week father was surprised her. she was good with it. and we all went to look at the house.

I give the whole tour and the old bob topped me up here and there. We arranged that we move that week. I moved with my father. And if de next time my father came home then lizzy wanted to move, her stuff in the house en live White us.

That's how you did it.That move from boxses was done in no time. But then everything had to be unpacked and given a place. my father left again that week. Lizzy helped me clean and unpack in the Avons with boxes. It was quite a job. There were boxes everywhere.With stuff in it.

That Saturday, Lizzy was helping me too. We were busy until I had collected some boxing from me. and brought it to my side of the house, which I first wanted to put that away on my side. I went busy it was two o'clock in the afternoon. we had just eaten. I had not paid attention to the time and when I looked at the clock again it was already 7 o'clock savons what a day I thought.

o we need some food, why didn't lizzie call me. she will also be busy, Iwill call her, and then we will have dinner somewhere, I thought.

I went to her side of the house.

I saw Lizzy sitting on the couch, with a box. I recognized the box immediately. Because there were my comic strips in it. with mixed wrestling, and comics from mistresses, and slaves wrestling domination. and how they became slaves. and how to control them. my littel secret. She was browsing and reading through it.

I was ashamed to death, and quietly crept away.

How long had she been reading. and how am I going to explain this. a lot of things went through my head. I hope she would tell my father. I sat down on my couch in my living room. and let my head hang. Then I heard her coming, hey bob I have a box for you. that I came across I thought I would bring it, and we also have to eat something. Will you join me for dinner. and then I'll go home. Fortunately she does not start talking about it. yes I call out. she had happily stayed in the kitchen I will first freshen up all those dusty books here, make me dirty. and I quickly ran away to the shouwer.

A month laterMy father was back. and we moved her boxeses. She had already put everything in boxes and prepared it. We picked up the boxes and brought them over. the last load, my dad sea to lizzy. I and Bob pick up the rest of the boxes. then you stay here and will probably put a little where you want everything. I went with my father. And when we came back, Lizzy and old bob just came out of the house. we are coming with boxes. and father sea hee bob, what you come to do a that should remain a surprise. Lizzy tel you, but eat tasty. We came in and there was a delicious cake. We assumed that it was the surprise from bob. And have eaten delicious.

Lizzys side of the story

That Saturday I went to help bob clean up and unpacking started in the morning and after we had something to eat, Bob went to his side of the house. It was around two o'clock that afternoon and I saw a box under a rug and opened it without seeing who it was, there was a leaf in it of a woman with a rope in her hands and at her feet was a kneeling man with a collar on which that rope was attached I immediately recognized a mistress I had a boyfriend who also liked such things and they had it whole explained once and we had watched a couple of films together but when it came down to it he was nowere toe bi found.

my interest was immediately awakened and I started digging through all those leaves to get ideas and see what it was all about also a booklet about mixed wrestling I was not but that looked ersexsy and the loser had to do what the winner wanted. And there were references to internet sites with videos and stories. And I looked at it and it seemed great to dominate someone how could jhon hide this from me. I looked at the box and realized that he was bob. I was looking further and there was also a picture of me in between. His father had once told that he had sent a photo to bob. I was a bit shocked and looked at the clock it was 7:30 sit how long I had looked and we should eat somthing al ready there I quickly packed everything in the box and brought it to the kitchen of bob and called you go whit me eat out at the restaurant. he went freshing up. and we went out to dinner. But my head was still looking at those tasty pictures that evening I looked up movies and when I saw the woman win and the man do everything a woman does then I hot a orgasme to those thoughts alone.

A month later John and bob drove to my house to pick up the last boxes. just as they drive away old bob arrives. he calls to me and tells that he has forgotten something to tell. he walks with me to the guesthouse. bob sides of the house. and there if you co from the garage to bob side of the house. you co door a hallway in the hall was a wall with very beautiful wooden wall with all the edits of ships at sea and a bookcase in it. He walks to a beautifully beautifully ship, wo was in the wooden panel near the bookcase. and pushed on the anchor. The anchor moves a little inwards, you can hardly tell. And immediately he pushed against the bookcase, that swings backwards and there is a small space. i go inside with him and there was a staircase to a secret basement of 10 by 10 meters and there is a door behind the door another small room of 5 by 5 there is a bed and a desk and a sofa there is a beautiful floor in the wole basment soft but smooth leather, a kind of cushion soft leather floor. This was something of the previous occupant that I just had to tell you. okay I said. but dont tell the men I want to keep it a surprise. I thought here you can wrestle nicely in the basement. here you can make a kind of wrestel room. and can you tie someone. this wort my playroom. now I just have to get jhon that far. those bob magazines and videos have given me a great idea. this will be fun.

Jhon had gone back to work, I was home alone with a bob. Bob helped me unpack the last boxes. And so asked how it was at school and how his schedule was put together. I was free that week and cleaned the basement there was a kind of real with a hook in the roof you could walk from left to right and in the middle you could also go from front to back with that ring it was a big cross there ropes and chains and hoists then you could lift anything and push it through the room

That was handy, I also discovered rings in the wall, you could hang things on it and there were occasional hooks in the ceiling. It was empty for the rest, I bought some new ropes and chains. I wanted to make it a sort of sm room But I still didn't know what John thought about it. I created a fantasy but didn't know how to live it.

I was shopping with jhon. And there was also an erotic store we went inside and Keeken did some rounding. I asked John how he felt about it. And grabbed a whip and gave im a tap. I asked what would you think of trying something like that and pointed to a poster where a woman had tied a man. And there were posters that a woman was sitting on top of a man. A saleswoman came to us and started asking what we were looking for. Light sm I tolt her but jhon sead we are just looking around. He walked away to the exit. I shrugged my shoulders at the saleswoman and followed him. He was waiting for me and he said he didn't like it and that he liked it so much between us. Yes it was well confirmed but it seemed nice to try something like that. Jhon didn't want a thing. If you want that you want that with someone else but not with me. I resigned myself to it and abandoned the plans.

We went on shopping because the next month Bob would be 18 and we had all bought new things for him. I saw a beautiful lamp. That's is somthing for us foto in the entrance hall, it was expensive but I got jhon so far that he bought it.

The following month we had Bob's birthday. It was a nice party. Friends and acquaintances came along. and our new neighbors. It was great. That next day, jhon went back to work. and I asked Bob if he wanted the lamp we bought if he wanted to hang it in the hall for me. Because he now had tools for it. Yes I do that Friday evening because then I have time said bob. That Friday evening Bob wasn't there, I was a little angry with him.

He arrived at noon that Saturday morning.

He came to say hello because he would be out with friends. I said you must first get up my lamp. Well, i can do that next week. I stood in front of him and said you would do that for me yesterday and now you don't want to do it . You are going to hang that lamp first, other wise something wil happen to you. he looked at me in shock, but then he laughed a little and said. you know what we are wrestling about It if you win, I'll hang up the lamp if you lose, we'll do it next week. (I thought at that moment. What how dare he propose it that way. But that's a nice proposal what he does.] My thoughts were interrupted. Well i dare you wrestle with me. Or Are you afraid of men? (What did he think he dared me i got angry hat im. I will learn im a lesson.but I may get more out of this. I have to make him a counter proposal.) zo i said Good mate. if I win you cook all week and you treat me like a queen. and you are kind of a butler to me. and I tell you how and what clothes you put on while you serve me if you add that to your promises. you have a deal. he said you have my promise, and a deal. and shook my hand.

We were in the hallway, I had already unpacked the lamp and had all the parts ready. We walked out on the grass field we would wrestel out dear.

The wrestling.

We opposed each other. and stood looking at each other. He sprinted at me. I saw him coming. And got a side, and stuck my leg out he corrected on time. and boxed against me we fell on the ground. and I rolled over and sat in a squats position. He crawled towards me.
he raised his hands, so did I. and we put our hands together, we pushed hand to hand.
we pushed harder and harder. until I drop myself on back. and pushed my legs into his stomach. and waved him over me, he flopped on his back and I turned An dive on top of him. I pushed his hands down. And looked at him, while I was sitting on his chest. You did not expect that e. To be made this way. I haven't Given in yet he said, and started rocking back and forth to get out under me. But he did not succeed. Okay tell me You dit this before or not. I have followed a few judo lessons and practice yoga. and I saw a couple or videos i told him. I relaxed something. He saw his chance and pushed me off and the roles were turned around. Ha ha tell me who is the loser now. I looked at him and asked, and what did you want to do now. because I am not giving up yet. He was thinking about it. and now you promise that you will treat me like a prince. Ha you thought so. I made a pervect bridge and tilted it in and out. and hé rolt of. And I jumped up. He also got up he came to me again,
and he made a sham attack. I fell for it. and in my counter attack, he gave me a push. I fell over. he sat down on my shoulder blades. and pulled my legs into the air, trying to put them on his shoulders. I pushed my upper body under him. and came over and stood in a headscicor above him. his hands were in it too. he pushed his hands apart and came loose again. I toppled over but turned around. I lay on my back. He got up a little and wanted to dive forward. to get on top of me. I raised my legs and caught him. in a headsicor. i had zen head between my legs, i was looking at him, he got big eyes, when i put tension on the side of zen head, with the side of my legs. I was in control again and I thought it was great. I felt the hadem on my vagina. it felt great. I saw panic in Zen eyes, it gave me a great feeling.
I have you completely under control I said to him. and you can't do much about it e. I expected that it would be harder to overpower you. but you just let it happen. tell how does it feel to be overpowered by a lady. if you give up now, then I am not so strict with you if you have to serve me the rest of the week. I have you wearing shorts and a shirt. instead of just Speedos. and you can adressen me as lizzy. instead of my queen. you just have to say that you are giving up now. and that I am superior over you. while I said all this, I let my grip a bitat eas. he saw a chance and set him free. and we both jumped up again.
He was already panting. I still felt fresh and full of energy. I started teasing him a ken. are you tired already, we're just starting. Come here and surrender so that you become my butler. He said nothing, I came to him slowly and did a sham attack. he responded immediately he came to me with an attack. I stepped back. and pulled on his hand. he fell in a squat positie. I stepped over his shoulder and did my legs together under his chin I had a sort of standing head lock. Just as before. He started to pull on my legs but couldn't get them loose. after a few minutes he started to move less, I stepped away and pulled him on his back, I sat down on his chest with my face to his legs. I went over and raised his head high in a headsicor in position 69. A bobel came in His pants. I tightened my legs and he started to squeak and the bulge in the pants became smaller. Give up en you become my Butler. Or I make You somting els. i said to him, he did not answer. I let go of him and turned around, he breathed hard he was tired very tired. I was looking at him while I stood above him. I sat down very slowly on his chest. Zen hands tight under my legs. I trimmed my hair while I looked at him. He looked back with wide eyes. I leaned my hands on his throat and squeezed a little, I was in full control of him. and I loved control over a man it was a senaational awareness fore me i like it. I said in a very sensual voce if you now surrender and keep your promise, I will let you go. if you don't surrender then i will smother you with my boobs until you are out

Do you give it up and become my butler Boby.

Bob surrendered I got almost an orgasm when I heard his words. I got up slowly while I kept looking at him and I said to him if you really give up you kiss my feet 10 times. His eyes widened and he said what that was not what I agreed with. Yes I know but how will you convince me otherwise that you will keep your promise. I put a leg on his stomach and pushed the air out of his lungs. Well are you in or not. ok ok he he shouted I do it. I put my feet beside his head and he kissed them 10 times each.
I grabbed my cell phone and took victory photos. even a photo that he kissed my feet. Bob didn't see it. he was busy kissing my feet.
well done boby now you go freshen up yourself and then you hang the lamp. and then you tell your friends that you are not coming. and then your week starts as my servant. and what do you say yes my queen. and that's the way you call me all week long say it boby..

Bob said after me yes my queen. I walked away and had a great orgasm in the shower.

bob zen side of the story

Bob went out Friday night with Zen friends. that evening he would ask the girl he was crazy about. that evening he asked the girl of his dreams. And he would have a nice girlfriend that's what he thought. And he saw a future for him and her. But she didn't want him. she wanted to stay friends. Bob was disappointed and went home early. He sneaked into the house and went to bed early. He didn't want to get out of bed the next day. He was looking through his leaves with mixed wrestling and over mistresses. Then his friend Walter called. He asked if he wanted to go out. He thought that was fine, and he said, he picked me up around 4 pm. Bob put on his shorts and shirt. and walked downstairs, zen bread cupboard was empty, so he walked to the housepart of zen father and stepmom lizzie. to get something out of the fridge. When he got there he saw his stepmother busy unpacking a lamp. I thought oh yes, I also promised that. But I don't want to do that now. that will come later. he said goodbye to his stepmother and would go on to his side of the house. hey wait a minute. she came to stand before him. And looked just like an angry boss, who is going to read a lesson tho someone. And she said, you would hang that lamp yesterday. and then you didn't show up. I do not know where you are going, but you are going to hang that lamp first. I looked at her. and said, I go to friends. {even though they didn't come yet. But she didn't need to know that.} She became angry. And said, if you don't hang that lamp on now, something is going happen tho you . she stamped her leg on the floor. I found her looking very angry and sexsie onthe same time like this. I was speechless for a moment. I had never experienced her like that before. And without thinking about it, i said, you know what let’s wrestel about it. If I lose, I will hang that lamp. And otherwise we do it next time. I saw her freeze and think. {I was a bit shocked by my proposal, and I still saw her thinking. And I thought oh what will she say now, I have to say something quickly.} And said, do you dare to wrestling with me with a man like me. She looked at me angrily again.. and after a full minute word came agaim.. Okay friend we are going to wrestel. But I add a little more.to de bet. if I win you have to serve me as a butler, all week long, you cook for me, you will serve me. looks like I'm your queen. and I say what clothes you put on. if you agree to that then you have a deal. I was happy that she is that way. {I had been afraid for a moment that she would ignore me and tell my father. And I thought what could I lose.} So I agree, and we shake hands. come let's struggle out on the grass. Because here the lamp lays in the path.

the wrestling bob side

she was still in her yoga outfit, she did that every Saturday morning. I was wearing shorts and a shirt. we faced each other, and looked at each other. I thought I saw something of doubt and thought it is now or never, and went up to her. She stepped on her side, I saw it and corrected. I fell against her and we both fell over. I turned around and crawled over to her. I rose to my feet when I was almost there, and held out my hands. she also rose, and we had our hands together. i started pushing she pushed back. Suddenly she gave a jerk and before I knew it I was hurled over her and hit my back with a slap. Before I could respond, she sat on top of my chest and pinned my hands along my body. So be it how is that to be made. Well I am not giving up yet, i said. and I started to bump, she rode me just like son bull at the fair. I did not come loose and became tired. I thought, this must be different, so I became calm and ask. have you done this before? She said that she had done judo, had seen some videos, and that she did yoga. While she was saying that, she let the grip a litel lose. I thought it is now or never, and I pushed her over my head. she fell and while falling she turned, I pushed myself up behind her and landed on her stomach. and kept her hands pushed above her on the grass. so you did not see that coming e. Yes indeed, and what did you want to do now, she asked. nou I want you to serve me. And, I didn't get any further. she threw me off with ease. I jumped up quickly and we faced each other again. I did a kind of fake attack, she responded with an attack. and went to me I stepped aside. and I gave her a push, she fell over. I quickly sat down on her shoulder. and held her legs. She pushed her legs down. I thought, who she is flexible. and she hooked her legs behind my shoulder, and pulled her away from under me. And she stood up in one go, with me trapped between her legs. Fortunately for me my hands were over my head, I pushed my hands together and could make a little bit of room, to pull back my head, I pulled back my hands and gave her a push. she stumbled forward and fell. but she turned, I crawled forward, and would crawl forward between her legs. to sit on her again. but she closed her legs around my head. and I got stuck in a headsicor. I saw her vagina cut into her yoga pants, and when I looked higher I saw her breasts, and above the boobs her head. she looked at me sexsie. and I got a stiff one. But she tightened her muscles and I got pressure on my head. I forgot all the sexie feeling. and only suffered from the pain. I started to pull and push but just got tired. The thought went through me that I was losing. How could I lose. how did she do this. It made me nervous. how was this possible. She also started to speak to me. she also realized that she was winning from me. How did I end up here? Was she really superior to me? was it so easy to beat me. I gained my last powers. And gave an unexpected jerk, and came off the headsicor. I jumped up, and we faced each other again. I was tired and she looked like it had just begun. But I couldn't let her know. I would get her I thought. She said somthings to me. I was barely listening, and got my breath back. {keep talking, the more I catch my breath I thought.} She approached me. and did an attack. I responded and lashed out, she she caught my hand and pulled my hand. and I fell on my knee. She stepped over me from behind, she made my head fall between her legs. this time my hands were not among them. I pulled her legs but not much happened. I was too tired to do anything about it. I let it go, she let me go I just fell over with fatigue. She turned me around. and bent my head between her legs , so that I looked at her sexsie ass. and felt my penis harden. she put pressure on my head again. And it was immediately over with my sexsie thoughts. what a pain. and how tired I was, my ears were between her legs. I didn't hear much of what was being said. She let go of me again, I was gasping for breath. while she stood above me. She lookt proud and beautiful and sexsie. But I was deeply ashamed, I had lost.. I felt very humiliated. that she was so much stronger than me. She slowly lowered herself and sat down on my chest. And just fixed her hair. just like she was sitting in front of a mirror. And I let it happen because what could I do back? I was at her mercy, she was too strong for me. She put her hand on my throat. and said very sensual to me. surrender to me and do what you have promised. otherwise we'll do a few headsicors, or I'll smother you with my breasts. Do you surrender and will you serve me?

I didn't know how quickly I had to say it. I surrender to lizzie, I do everything you want. Please let me go. I will let you go, but remember what you have promised. and i want you to kal me your Queen if you speak to me. And to confirm it that you do everything you have promised you have to kiss my feet each about 20 times I looked at her. And said that we had not agreed to that. She looked at me and said, whatever she said, she stood. and said, have you not had enough yet, She looked at me with a look in her eyes, I did not know how soon I had to say sorry my Queen, ten times I said it. so that I was sure she heard it. I was scared of her. what she could do while I was lying here. and I started kissing her feet. I did not dare to look up. Se said are after a few minutes wel done Bobbie. well you go freshen up yourself, and then you call your friends that you are not coming. Then you start hanging the lamp. and then your week starts as my butler what do you say bobie. And I she jes my Queen and I quickly took a shower. I was in the shower for an hour. And wondered what I had done, how was it possible that I had lost. what I promised her. I came out of the shower and called my friend walter that I was not coming. Then I went to my stepmom's house. and started hanging the lamp. For my Queen.

Lizzie sideWhen

I got out of the shower, I put on black swim shorts with a black swim top. I stood in front of the mirror and looked good. I went downstairs and Bob was hanging up the lamp in the hall. He saw me coming but said nothing. I say to him if you see me every time you greet me with, my Queen. Is that understood bob. yes my Queen i understood he said. When you have the lamp ready, take off those shorts. And you put on a speedo. And then you come to the swimming poo,l with a freshly squeezed orange juice. as long as you have to served me you only have speedo on. Is that understood. He sighed, and saig yes my queen. I have a problem my queen I have no speedo. What is your size I asked im, L my Queen. okay then we go first shopping I put on a nice dress where my figure came out well to gets is glands. After fifteen minutes the lamp was ready. we went to the shopping street and walked into the erotic shop, you stay outside. I'll buy something will you give me your credit card and code. he gave it to me. I went inside and saw a pair of, red and yellow and black and blue speedo, made of leather and grabbed size m. a little smaller so that his contours would be well drawn. I also saw a leather chastity belt, and a leather collar with service on it. And I bought a pair of soft ropes to tie someone up I put it in divrence bags. I came out the shop and pushed the bag with speedo in his hands. and we all agreed to have some food in for the next few days. When we came home I ordered him, to change him in to is speedo. and to get to the swimming pool with the drink, which I still had sean jet. He arrived after an hour in a blue speedo. you saw everything drawn in the speedo. I said to him because it took you so long. I have something for you. turn around he turned around and I put the leather collar on him. so this is your outfit if you serve me. Is that understood. yes my Queen, He said.

To be continue
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamsjaka For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominance pinning femdom, headsicssor, humilaition