Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-12, 05:53
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,113 Times in 170 Posts
Default Celebrity Fantasy Story: Dominated by Ariana Grande

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story featuring a match between myself and Ariana Grande. This is not an actual account, nor do I claim it to be so.

For anyone not familiar with Ariana Grande here are links to a couple pics of her below.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Dominated by Ariana Grande

I had been wrestling for years now. Both with men and women, but I won’t lie, wrestling women was definitely my preference. Nothing beat struggling against a soft feminine body and having her curves rubbing against me in a match. Win or lose, it was always worth it. Although against women I usually did win.

I’m not a big man, but not small either at around six feet. My body well build if not overly cut. But I was more than skilled enough to handle most of my women opponents. Especially when they were almost always smaller than myself.

But none of them could have prepared me for the girl I found I would be wrestling that fateful night.

I had wrestled with a former girlfriend of mine quite a bit over the years. It was always fun and even though we had broken up years ago, it more than once led to something else after the match. But when she told me the friend of hers she wanted me to wrestle was Ariana Grande, I was shocked.

I wasn’t really a fan of her show. My Nickelodeon years were far behind me. But during some late night channel surfing, I had not been blind to the cute, petite redhead who dressed just a bit too risky for kids television. To say I was relieved to learn she was actually 18 was an understatement.

So naturally, when my ex told me that Ariana wanted to try out wrestling with me, I was quick to accept.

As I got to her penthouse apartment that day, I removed my shirt and shoes as I got on the mat I waited for Ariana. I was in her apartment alone that night. She had requested we do it alone, sending her bodyguard downstairs as she yelled from the other room she was almost ready.

When she came into the living room where she had laid the mat out on I nearly lost my breath. The petite redhead was decked in nothing but a small black bikini, barely covering her body. I mentally reminded myself to thank my ex, for telling her it was standard protocol for the girl to wear a bathing suit. She always looked out for me.

I was slightly taken back by her size. I knew she was small, but at only 5’1” she stood almost a foot shorter than me, and weighed at least 100 points less, if not more. She seemed to notice, looking slightly intimidated, as I did my best to look as non-threatening as possible.

“Wow” Ariana said as she stood before me. “She said you were bigger than me but didn’t think…” she then trailed off. “This is my first time doing this. Promise to take it easy?” she asked.

“Of course. Don’t worry, this is just for fun.” I replied, trying to reassure her.

“Ok.” She said biting her lip, “then I guess we should go.”

In hindsight I should have kept myself aware of what I learned a long time ago. Never underestimate an opponent. But she looked so tiny and cute it was hard to see her as a threat, and at first she wasn’t.

She came up and grabbed my arms as didI, the two of us locked in a grappling stance. I grabbed her elbow and pivoted sending her onto her back. I followed her down, kneeling next to her as I grabbed at her arm.

But the little thing was scrappy and kept wiggling around. I tried to grab her wrist so I could pin her arm down, but she wouldn’t stop moving. As she turned her body I made the mistake of looking at her tight young ass, barely covered by the thin black cloth of her bathing suit. It was enough of a distraction for her to finally worm out of my grip and roll away. Getting just enough distance to get back on her feet.

I figured out right then that this starlet might not be as easy as I imagined. But I hadn’t seen anything yet.

I got to my feet and went back towards her. She backed up slightly as I did, keeping some distance between us. Frustrated, I finally had no choice and lunged towards her.

Ariana might never have wrestled before, but clearly she used some of that Nickelodeon money to get herself some form or self-defense training. As I lunged, she stepped aside and grabbed my arm. Using my momentum she pulled on my wrist and I felt my feet go out from under me as I went flying onto my stomach with a grunt.

‘What the hell’ I thought to myself, ‘did this little thing just throw me?’.
I didn’t have time to react as I felt her short but incredibly strong dancer legs find their way around my head and squeeze.

‘Fuck!” I thought to myself. As I felt her legs squeezing around me. My ears hurt as the girl sat up with my head around her kneeling legs, facing my back as she reached for one of my arms with both of her hands.

She worked to pull my arm back. I struggled, and at first and was managing to keep her from doing much with it. But then her legs, her soft smooth muscular young legs, squeezed again. I cried out and forgot to fight her long enough for her to pull my arm back towards her as I cried out louder.

She held her position for a bit, squeezing my head off and on, as I lay there trapped staring at the mat as she pulled on my arm. Realizing I was in trouble way to early, I grunted and found the strength to finally pull my arm free and worked to roll over as I pried her legs apart.

It didn’t help much though as she yelped and released my head but as I rolled, I found her body on top of mine now. She layed across me as I lied on my back and moved her legs back around my head. Before I could even finish cursing her legs were back around my head once more.

Her thighs pressing my ears as they forced my head up. Her small firm breast were on my stomach now as she lie on top of me, her legs working my head as my face was now inches from her crotch.

It’s a position I was sure plenty of horny teenage boys fantasized about, but my current predicament made it less enjoyable than I thought it would be.
I heard a giggle and was more than a little embarrassed this tiny girl was actually enjoying herself. But my humiliation was about to get worse. I felt her hands grab the bulge on my shorts as I let out a gasp.

Apparently the rush of controlling a larger man was getting to her as she started to rub my bulge; with skill that surpassed her age, or her innocent seeming demeanor.

I let out a grunt but despite myself my bulge grew larger. A part of me wanted to surrender to the amazing feeling, but my pride had me trying to get free. However, the little brat shad the leverage and had me locked up good. And her hands were making it very hard to concentrate.

“Get….off!” I shouted.

“Oh it looks like you are about to!” She laughed.

She wasn’t lying. Even after such a short time I could feel my manhood throbbing. Hard! She wasn’t even directly touching it with my shorts on. But she knew exactly what she was doing, a little too well.

I started breathing heavier. Her legs loosening now just enough to hold me in place, I wasn’t fighting much at the moment anyway.

“Fuck… FUCK!” I cried out, as she continued to rub and squeeze my cock with her painted fingers.

This went on for what felt like forever. I tried to resist, but it was too difficult and she was too good. Finally I had no choice. I cried out as I shot my load hard all over my shorts, the little brat laughing the whole time while I did.

“Ohhh that was fun.” She said, although seeming to be talking more to no one in particular. As I tried to regain my breath I felt her legs loosen on my head.

But my relief was short lived as I saw her tight ass come down towards my face. “What the..” I cried out. But before I could even finish, I felt her sitting on my face and suddenly everything went black. Her bikini clad crotch now over my nose and mouth as she wiggled around, cutting off my oxygen.

I began to kick and grab blindly at her hips and sides. I tried to pull her off but the battle and her… skills, had weakened me and I didn’t have any leverage.

As I struggled I felt it getting darker, my breath getting harder as she wiggled back and forth, only sealing my nose and mouth more. I finally wasn’t able to kick anymore, my limbs felt so heavy.

Things grew black as I saw spots, and the next thing I knew I was out. The little spitfire having dominated and knocked me out, among other things she did to me.

I don’t know how long I was out. But I was awakened later to a stream of water from Ariana’s water bottle as she squirted me with it.

“Look who is finally awake?” she said, with mock sweetness and a gentle looking smile hiding the cruelty she had just shown me. “If you aren’t out of here in 1o minutes I’m going to have my bodyguard throw you out.” She finished.

She then walked away, giving me a perfect view of her jiggling butt as I struggled to sit up. She then turned around, winking at me.

“Thanks for the fun hot stuff!” she finished before leaving the room.

I staggered to my feet. Knowing I couldn’t take her bodyguard and not wanting any more humiliation as I grabbed my shirt and shoes and quickly got dressed.

As I left I wondered how I was ever going to live this fight down once Ariana told my ex.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DanFemwrestlingfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-12, 07:19
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Default Re: Celebrity Fantasy Story: Dominated by Ariana Grande

Nice story Dan. Thanks for sharing it & can't wait to read more of them!
Old 04-Jan-12, 18:00
sleepinbin

Amazing story dan, really well written, hope theres more to come
Old 03-Apr-15, 19:20
Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11 Points: 928, Level: 11

A great read and was fun picturing her dominating you.
Old 07-Apr-15, 07:45
bigbadbootyboy

You got your butt kicked by Little Red! How humiliating, and congratulations!
How much older were you than Ari at the time of this story?
Old 12-Apr-15, 04:11
bigbadbootyboy

Thanks for the thanks Ariana! I only realized that this story of you dominating that guy happened over three years ago. Imagine what you would do to him now, especially if you teamed with Nicki Minaj or Jessie J or Iggy Azalea.... Bad Ass Babes!
Old 15-Jun-15, 21:19
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Wow, this was a sensational story! Hot and funny

I have a thing about petite and apparently weaker women dominating stronger males or women. This is the kind of story I enjoy, especially when a celebrity is envolved.

This was excellent!
Old 29-Jun-17, 07:30
Points: 3,064, Level: 23 Points: 3,064, Level: 23 Points: 3,064, Level: 23
Last Achievements

10/10
The Following User Says Thank You to Doub For This Useful Post: